Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 29th 2019, 21:48:24

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Primeval:
Warster can clarify this, cuz I know players that got purpled in the past for doing that...

Warster is more than welcome to make that interpretation here since he still mods Express. Myself, I didn't see a rule broken. Galleri asked my opinion and I gave it.

That's fine with me, hopefully you didn't open a can of worms...i predict you just did that 😞

GDI makes you almost invincible from this sort of behavior in my opinion. And I don't see how playing like an ass-hat to other players is going to help the issue of another person playing like one. *shrug*

bizzy Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 21:50:36

Warster can clarify this, cuz I know players that got purpled in the past for doing that...

Warster is more than welcome to make that interpretation here since he still mods Express. Myself, I didn't see a rule broken. Galleri asked my opinion and I gave it.

That's fine with me, hopefully you didn't open a can of worms...i predict you just did that 😞

How many video replays is KoHeartsGPA allowed? I think it is 2 in the NFL.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2019, 21:52:03

GDI makes you almost invincible from this sort of behavior in my opinion. And I don't see how playing like an ass-hat is going to help the issue of another person playing like one. *shrug*

I don't play dirty nor do other's wrong, but there's plenty trolls out there that do, and those are the ones who will become said worms.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2019, 21:55:36

Prime gdi doesn’t protect you.

Player A goes non-GDI. Player A gets suicided on and goes into DR by 100+.

Player A carries little to no defense.
Player A buys military strat tech.
Player A buys millions of jets and specifically targets players with large amounts of land knowing they can only recover under 100acres.

GDI does not protect you from that.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2019, 21:57:03

Sure., you’re not coordinating DR on yourself but you’re still exploiting DR.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2019, 21:58:24

But hey— I support the mod’s decision. And now I know how I can play in future sets.

Invictus Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 22:06:31

Ya it's a very aggravating gray area I've brought up before. Also GDI doesnt protect you from an onslaught of grabs that can be devastating too.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2019, 22:08:37

Originally posted by Invictus:
Ya it's a very aggravating gray area I've brought up before. Also GDI doesnt protect you from an onslaught of grabs that can be devastating too.

There WAS clear rules in place to address it, but I digress..
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

macdaddy Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 22:13:27

There was absolutely no collusion betweeen me and Hessman so good on him in making the most of his situation..

I hope he makes top ten as I respect anyone who makes the most out of the fluffty hand they were dealt. Cut the guy some slack for fluff sakes as he did get like 8000 acres destroyed on him.

Edited By: macdaddy on Mar 29th 2019, 22:30:50

DeezNutssss Game profile

Mar 29th 2019, 23:31:41

This reminds me of the quote, “the reason the infighting in academia is so fierce is that the stakes are so small.”

Checked eestats and looks like Hessman got 4 LGs done before DR wore off. Now without GDI odds are pretty good he gets dummied again if he’s doing half decent. Doesn’t seem worth it to me...

Meanwhile my country is dead because I also forgot GDI and got dummied by someone with nothing better to do.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2019, 23:53:22

GDI makes you almost invincible from this sort of behavior in my opinion.

It's not really an opinion thing! GDI or not If someone grabs me, and they have (collusion or no) been GS'd into heavy DR. I have no comeback.

It happened to me on primary this set too. I don't know what the answer is, but to deny its an issue seems disingenuous.

Hessman123

Mar 30th 2019, 0:00:01

Originally posted by Celphi:
But hey- if that’s the rule., now I know. Guess I’m going non-gdi next set.

Great plan Celphi, it really helps your chances to win when you go from 8500 acres with 320 CS fully built down to 8k unused and 92 CS

That’ll help get you the win for sure

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 0:05:58

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Cut the guy some slack for fluff sakes as he did get like 8000 acres destroyed on him.

Good, i hope it happens every set to him... he knows why.

Hessman123

Mar 30th 2019, 0:08:37

Originally posted by DeezNutssss:
This reminds me of the quote, “the reason the infighting in academia is so fierce is that the stakes are so small.”

Checked eestats and looks like Hessman got 4 LGs done before DR wore off. Now without GDI odds are pretty good he gets dummied again if he’s doing half decent. Doesn’t seem worth it to me...

Meanwhile my country is dead because I also forgot GDI and got dummied by someone with nothing better to do.

3 of those 4 LG’s were retals and the other one was a LG I would have made anyways...

It’s a war game .. and when you see someone with way more land than everyone else it’s only natural to think.. gee I better hit him and slow him down ..

If you guys are going to try to say that I’m not allowed to play the game the way I would normally play it simply because someone suicided on me.. that is ridiculous and I wouldn’t want to play that type of game anyways

It’s not fair to exclude someone from being able to play the game normally simply because someone suicided on them ..

And it’s pretty childish of celphi to come cry on the boards because he got LGed .. it’s not like I ABed you 100 times.... dude you’re 2k fatter than everyone in the game .. what do you expect?

Anyone who is competitive is going to LG you because you’re dictator and your bpt sucks, so it will take you longer to recover

Hessman123

Mar 30th 2019, 0:10:07

Originally posted by Rokkie:
Cut the guy some slack for fluff sakes as he did get like 8000 acres destroyed on him.

Rookie nice to see I’m making friends on here :). Haha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 0:34:36

Originally posted by Hessman123:

3 of those 4 LG’s were retals and the other one was a LG I would have made anyways...

It’s a war game .. and when you see someone with way more land than everyone else it’s only natural to think.. gee I better hit him and slow him down ..

If you guys are going to try to say that I’m not allowed to play the game the way I would normally play it simply because someone suicided on me.. that is ridiculous and I wouldn’t want to play that type of game anyways

It’s not fair to exclude someone from being able to play the game normally simply because someone suicided on them ..

And it’s pretty childish of celphi to come cry on the boards because he got LGed .. it’s not like I ABed you 100 times.... dude you’re 2k fatter than everyone in the game .. what do you expect?

Anyone who is competitive is going to LG you because you’re dictator and your bpt sucks, so it will take you longer to recover

We're passed talking about you I think, you made your retals that in my view are legit and you stopped at 1 grab after that (kudos there for not abusing your DR further) so now that you're DR is gone and brought awareness to the community we can get some clarity from the mods and move forward so that we know where we stand, hey maybe Celphi can get his land back when he retals :-)
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 0:46:04

Lots of people are going to get LG'd (top-fed) while I'm in DR.

If that's how we want to play it on EXPRESS np. Thank Hessman.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 0:48:17

That 0 DR is fake news, wow
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 30th 2019, 0:53:05

I am drunk. So this is me as a player standpoint. Actually an either way standpoint. It was a fluffty move. You could explore to get out DR. Don't be fluffty. Don't be fluff player.

In ohter news I can still type and spell. This si good

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 0:54:16

It's a bug on server. Everyone thinks you just wait 24hrs and you easily get your land back. Doesn't work like that.

But I've already discussed this very problem before almost 5 years ago.

http://www.earthempires.com/...o-head-33035?t=1409450454
Originally posted by Warster:
all i can say is, celphi count yourself lucky that im not an active in game mod anymore.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 0:55:37

because i delete people i believe are abusing DR, so since you admitted right here on the boards that it was your goal, well that would mean you wouldn't have a country right now

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 30th 2019, 0:56:11

Also I will say had I been sober, I rpobably would have deleted. But since I was not, I took the words of the famous martina and passed on to the head mod Optimuas Prime. What Amazon Prime says goes. So ya know. I gotta go with it.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 0:56:43

But see., the rules are different now. So I'm glad I can go back to playing my old way.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 30th 2019, 0:57:03

because i delete people i believe are abusing DR, so since you admitted right here on the boards that it was your goal, well that would mean you wouldn't have a country right now

You quoting from years ago. And you are also arguing with the head mod.....
Prime is the head of all the servers.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 30th 2019, 0:57:53

But see., the rules are different now. So I'm glad I can go back to playing my old way.

Well you know 20/20 is hindsight.
You wanted something done fast and so I passed it on since I told you I was drunk.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 30th 2019, 0:58:32

P.S. Please no hack. We still cool?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 1:03:25

Yes a quote from years ago. I just didn't see any updates which now allowed it. So., no arguing here. Just surprise, that I can now go back to top-feeding all the top players while in DR. And like Prime said., GDI can protect them!

I'm perfectly OK with rule change. I'm not so certain the competitive players of next set will be though. It sucks I have to demonstrate why this rule change is bad., but hey I'll just go by the rules, ya know?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 30th 2019, 1:08:38

All I will say is this

I use to delete people for DR abuse and all of you fluffed and moaned about how unfair it was for players who get suicides on because they couldnt grab until DR went away, so we relaxed it, now you are fluffing about them not getting deleted.

1 grab isnt abuse (going by what has been posted)

If we delete then players fluff, if we dont then players fluff.

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 1:14:04

And that's why we got into it LOL, but now I'm on your side since the mods don't want to enforce the rule.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 1:16:23

All I will say is this

I use to delete people for DR abuse and all of you fluffed and moaned about how unfair it was for players who get suicides on because they couldnt grab until DR went away, so we relaxed it, now you are fluffing about them not getting deleted.

1 grab isnt abuse (going by what has been posted)

If we delete then players fluff, if we dont then players fluff.

Ok good, clarity, sorry Celphi, you're on your own again, but now we know the rule is still active.

Nothing else to see here, bye now :P
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 1:22:56

@KoH yeah I remember.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 1:26:13

& Warster is right, I remember the complaints and how everyone complained about it.

That's why it's bogus how it's being interpreted as OK now.

From what Prime is saying., as long as you don't coordinate DR onto yourself, that it's ok.

Originally posted by galleri:
Technically though, he didn't really cheat. It is fluffty what he did, but he did not put himself into DR with someone else or a multi.
(talked to prime)

Rokkie Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 1:33:52

Originally posted by Rokkie:

Rookie nice to see I’m making friends on here :). Haha

better here than ffa ;)

DeezNutssss Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 1:57:26

Nice retal Celphi 👍. You earned it with all this BS comparing someone getting hit out of no where, vs ur strategy of intentionally double tapping with no troops.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 2:10:31

Where do you get "intentionally double tapping with no troops from"?

If you actually read the thread., I suggested hitting each person one time with no defense.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 2:13:30

What ends up happening is someone eventually gets greedy and hits you multiple times throwing you into DR.. thus allowing you to use DR as defense while you LG all the large acre countries.

Though Hessman didn't go 0 defense., he did go non-gdi and even explained his strategy of hitting the highest land target on the scoreboard while in DR. Which again., he bragged about being at 104.

Yet., that's somehow not abusing DR.

So., if that's the standard they want to set,. no problem. Just don't go changing it for next set.

Hessman123

Mar 30th 2019, 2:24:13

I went non GDI by accident.. totally forgot to go GDI before my first grab, which was a mistake that I wont make again

Then I got ABed into the ground for no reason, so I switched to Theo to rebuild faster and try to get my country back on track..

The idea that I somehow have to play differently and I'm not allowed to LG because I got hit is bogus, I didn't co-ordinate with the country that hit me, and I didn't plan to get myself into DR so that I could go after the big countries

And finally, I would have hit you anyways, regardless of the fact that I got suicided on

bug03 Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 3:02:55

Oh god it’s not 24 hours it’s turns taken isn’t it? Yeah, that’s garbage. Sorry celphi

bug03 Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 3:23:43

I’m gonna run an experiment I’ll tell you how it goes

DeezNutssss Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 4:39:43

Where do you get "intentionally double tapping with no troops from"?

If you actually read the thread., I suggested hitting each person one time with no defense.

Posts #2 and 3 in that old thread you posted.

Originally posted by blid:
lol why did you multi tap a guy you were getting so few acres from

looks like your production is gs'd into dust
I wanted him to GS me. Production will be low for about 30 turns. I need turns to build up my CS anyways. And it's nothing res tech can't fix.. Im sure ill gain it back with all this land im about to get.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 5:02:23

Originally posted by bug03:
I’m gonna run an experiment I’ll tell you how it goes

I'll save you time....it'll go PEW PEW PEW :P
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 5:03:28

Actually., I'm the one who didn't read it...

Wow,. that was a douche move on my part back then. No wonder Warster said the hell with EXPRESS...

My bad Warster.

bizzy Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 5:59:56

And that's why we got into it LOL, but now I'm on your side since the mods don't want to enforce the rule.

Of course your on his side, your literally his echo. Is this like a weird R Kelly thing you got going on with him?

Crackhead Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 6:14:43

thread0 has zippo de merito

mrford Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 6:25:24

did he just retal?

I havnt researched the case file, but retals are not DR abuse.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 8:11:14

@ford
It wasn’t retal.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 10:56:16

Originally posted by galleri:

In ohter news I can still type and spell. This si good

i disagree.

anyways next few sets will be interesting (and commies will love it) since there'll be many non-gdi countries waiting to get into deep dr and top players will spend fortunes on turrets.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Mar 30th 2019, 12:23:49

shut the fluff up marshal. no one cares
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 30th 2019, 14:31:30

Now that it is the next day and I don't remember some of this.

Marshal - no one cares as ford says. You don't even play here. Go away.

Celphi:
I am confused. You agree with warster but not Prime. But warster said the same thing. I also agree now that I can look at this, the one hit is not really a DR abuse or exploit, his other hits were retals.
But I have to agree with warster... this is always a damn if you do and damn if you don't thing on here. You all kill me each set.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 30th 2019, 14:47:12

Originally posted by bizzy:

Of course your on his side, your literally his echo. Is this like a weird R Kelly thing you got going on with him?

Go get a bukake, deano!
(•_•)