Verified:

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 8th 2014, 18:50:56

Originally posted by braden:
galleri, all we ask is that coordination through the buying and selling of goods off the public market be removed now, also. we took great steps towards fair play, no sense in stopping so short of the finish line :(

may as well all go and play solitaire...
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Reptile Game profile

Feb 8th 2014, 20:52:03

I may have laughed at this, and proceeded to read the entire wiki page...

tellarion Game profile

Feb 9th 2014, 4:35:00

Originally posted by iZarcon:
Originally posted by braden:
galleri, all we ask is that coordination through the buying and selling of goods off the public market be removed now, also. we took great steps towards fair play, no sense in stopping so short of the finish line :(

may as well all go and play solitaire...

I'm working on it braden. The tech stuff from the other week wasn't coordination. If people are low-balling prices, that's pretty inefficient and won't benefit them at all. If they're jacking prices up through a buyout, I will track them down and punish them, provided there's enough evidence of coordination.

braden Game profile

Feb 9th 2014, 5:38:58

i was being facetious, intentionally argumentative, dare i say rherorical

but if you and i are great friends, and neither of us with scruples, your low balling prices intentionally to benefit me may not in fact be caught by the [actor assuming your current admin/mod role]

but until i can offer solutions, fluffing to you serves nobody, so, i was happy to play before and shall continue to now and aim for four through ten every reset :P

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 11th 2014, 4:26:54

Originally posted by Frybert:
Originally posted by galleri:
i am agreement with Tella.
The word has a different meaning than everyone seems to perceive it because instead they decide to let their brains perceive it as something else.
I suggest you go do your research on it.

As for teammates you know where to go for that. It is funny that last few years everyone cried about coordination and team type play on a solo server. Now that allies were removed by qzjul... you want coordination. I feel like I am dealing with females here some days :P

And what is wrong with females?

Where shall I begin?
I am perfect to argue with. I am one.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2014, 4:30:00

Im not
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 11th 2014, 4:30:45

Originally posted by blid:
Im not

That isn't what I read in the "name calling" thread ma'am :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Riddler Game profile

Feb 11th 2014, 13:05:32

lmfao +1 galleri

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2014, 11:46:54

Edited By: Jayr on Oct 31st 2020, 14:10:18
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2014, 18:37:19

Originally posted by Frybert:
i am agreement with Tella.
The word has a different meaning than everyone seems to perceive it because instead they decide to let their brains perceive it as something else.
I suggest you go do your research on it.

As for teammates you know where to go for that. It is funny that last few years everyone cried about coordination and team type play on a solo server. Now that allies were removed by qzjul... you want coordination. I feel like I am dealing with females here some days :P

And what is wrong with females?

Where shall I begin?
I am perfect to argue with. I am one.

My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps, check it out....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2014, 0:27:21

Originally posted by brandon84:
i'm going to Ps it just for its name if it attacks back I will turn it to a parking lot I might be the only black person that plays this game

Not hardly, I have several friends, and have met several previously famous players of this game who are/were black.

I don't like that particular name either, but don't have any reason to hit the guy unless he hits me first.

Or, he's fat enough to attract my attention. No, I haven't looked him up.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

blid

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2014, 0:32:23

You also haven't checked the date of this thread either. No matter, I lol every time I see this thread at the top of the forum.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

jab88 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 1:29:49

It's just a word people. Quit flipping out. There are much bigger problems in life like starvation, AIDS, oil spills, goverment corruption, polluted food supply, and marijuana shortage. Worry about that.

Riddler Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 14:12:11

jab it wasn't the word that made me hit for the 4k time it was his attempt to farm me, thats when I AB'd him...geez