Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Dec 6th 2019, 23:09:20

Originally posted by BROmanceNZ:
Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by Hellrush:
It’s always been Clan vs Clan issue. Marshal been pushing it to be more player vs player

Really? Because I don't see any established clan taking up your issues with Evo on your behalf.

What I do see is a solo player trying to create a clan for the purpose of trying to make it a clan v clan issue - despite it very clearly being a hellrush v marshal one.

I assume you've had an uneventful reset this time around and that Evo haven't touched you. Is that because you've found yourself a home in a tag that's big enough to protect itself but also expects you to keep yourself in line?

Funny how that works on this server, right?

No hellrush is right about marshal being a fluffty FA. He's lucky I was talked out of hitting Evo this set with some sofers from a non sof tag

So you and your tag were going to war Evo because you have a personal issue with Marshal?

Sounds legit. You should probably join hellrush’s tag. Hating Marshal seems to be the one and only purpose for it.

No I'm good. I was talked out of it. Just stating marshal sucks as FA. Which is what hellrush did stat in his vast amount of posts in this thread

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 1:07:10

Originally posted by Marshal:
By Helltard's viewpoint to stop it is to pay him hundreds of millions as reps and that won't happen like ever.

and btw: I didn't get booted from ICD, I left after Sherita said that I can't tag my countries under ICD's tag.

and about cross server: Helltard himself made this cross server not me.

Read the war forum in FFA again Marshal.

I am calling you out next set to a 1 vs 1 war on Day 20. Lets end this buff between us once and for all. You have a problem with me so let’s take it to the battlefield just the 2 of us next set.

Like I said beef you have with me. Where did I say beef I had with you??

My beef with you started the min you made those Helltard countries. Before that my beef was with EVO as a whole.

Know please accept yourself as a cyber bully and get your act together.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 1:10:06

You call him bully all while bullying his tag mates, hypocritical much???
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 1:45:24

I have never bullied EVO. I am just standing up to the school Yard bullies(EVO)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 1:58:05

What do you call this?
New Clan is recruiting for next set. Unlike the fake me fake clan this ones for real.

WKE = We Kill Evolution

The reason is to kill the Bullies of Evolution off or until they get there act together.

1. Evolution likes to farm small clans and B*tch when they hit back. Then they start calling the guys that hit back Terrorist(suicider-wrong word).

2. Evolution refuses to pay reps to clans they have pacts with. Like PS and LaF that they had pacts with and there member have hit.

3. Evolution only signs pacts to look after there members and don’t care if there members break pacts.

4. There head FA loves running his mouth to everyone. They need a new FA.

All this equals Evolution as bullies and they most be stopped at all cost or they will make people leave this game.

I ask those that have been targeted by or want to help kill off the Bullies that call themselves Evolution(EVO) to join me in killing them next set and every set until they learn.

Message me if you like to join.

(Here comes Marshal calling me a terrorist(Suicider) because I am killing a virus in EE)

Hypocrite
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 2:20:19

Like it says stopping the bullies that are EVO

sinistril Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 3:29:43

Why do you think people hate cross servering problems?

Each server is like a different game. So they don’t have the same rules.

So who decided that untags have no rights in FFA?

Who decided that untags have rights in A1? What are those rights?

Essentially might makes right. In FFA, it's unwise to kill untags unless you do it all at once so they can't respond, and extremely stupid to farm them as you should get suicided for it. On 1a, untags are never killed, just farmed, hence also extremely stupid. There are no "rights" involved other than the fact it is a losing strategy to hit untags regardless of server
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sinistril Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 3:35:22

Originally posted by Marshal:

and btw: I didn't get booted from ICD, I left after Sherita said that I can't tag my countries under ICD's tag.

Marshal on his last girlfriend:

"We didn't break up, she got a restraining order so I stopped seeing her"
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 3:40:57

Originally posted by sinistril:

Essentially might makes right. In FFA, it's unwise to kill untags unless you do it all at once so they can't respond, and extremely stupid to farm them as you should get suicided for it. On 1a, untags are never killed, just farmed, hence also extremely stupid. There are no "rights" involved other than the fact it is a losing strategy to hit untags regardless of server

What about farming restarts of a clan at war???

Just remember EVO farming me was when I was a restart in a war.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 7th 2019, 7:33:03

What about farming restarts of a clan at war???

Just remember EVO farming me was when I was a restart in a war.

1 person tags might as well be untagged.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

BROmanceNZ

Dec 7th 2019, 12:49:41

So beyond farming your untagged war restart, what other evidence is there that Evo are the bullies of A1?

Seems insulting to proper warmongers that a bunch of treehuggers are being singled out for being the baddest guys in school.

Aphrodite Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 12:54:44

Originally posted by tfm0m0:
You need a better name

OVE - Only Vanquishing Evolution
CREATE - Creationism
RMPC - Reset Marshals Post Count

😂😂😂 +1
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

BROmanceNZ

Dec 7th 2019, 13:54:28

It’s dumb but, as a server, are the grudge actions of hellrush tolerable? The goal is to make this game unenjoyable for the players of Evo until they disband - does this benefit this game and community?

Regardless of your views of Evo and/or Marshal, it’s unlikely to do anything more than make a shrinking player base shrink faster. Any new players are unlikely to stick around if one disgruntled player can lone wolf it and ruin a game for a whole tag until they quit.

Hitting untags in 1A might be stupid but letting a single untagged player drive away a whole tag is dumber.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 13:57:16

So beyond farming your untagged war restart, what other evidence is there that Evo are the bullies of A1?

Seems insulting to proper warmongers that a bunch of treehuggers are being singled out for being the baddest guys in school.

Your just a troll making problems go away.

FYI EVO made an agreement to CF. Then broke it when it fit them best to do so.

Drow Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 14:44:32

why would evo, or any clan really, make an agreement to CF an untag?

Retired Earth type.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 14:49:25

Everyone is so bored they entertain Hellrush which in turn gives him energy to keep going on.

News flash he is the best troll in history and he is only doing all this for his own entertainment you pawns!

Just kill him in game and say nothing he will get bored.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 15:04:02

Originally posted by Drow:
why would evo, or any clan really, make an agreement to CF an untag?

Like they do clans. So they can have peace. Thing is peace goes 2 ways something EVO hasn’t come to understand.

BROmanceNZ

Dec 7th 2019, 19:47:39

Not really. They’re inconvenient questions for you because the answers don’t work out in your favour.

You say that Evo farmed your war restart. What war were you fighting and which tag were you in at the time?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 20:09:26

Originally posted by Requiem:
Everyone is so bored they entertain Hellrush which in turn gives him energy to keep going on.

News flash he is the best troll in history and he is only doing all this for his own entertainment you pawns!

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 7th 2019, 20:11:36

Is there a reason that almost every thread contains the Marshal and Hellrush drama

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 20:16:53

Originally posted by galleri:
Is there a reason that almost every thread contains the Marshal and Hellrush drama

Cuz llama?
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2019, 20:30:06

Everyone is so bored...

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 7th 2019, 20:49:24

Everyone is so bored...

Because hellrushes mom went to college

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 7th 2019, 21:41:01

Originally posted by Red X:

Everyone is so bored...

*Hellrush's

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Dec 7th 2019, 21:44:01

SOlution.

Hellrush and Marshall settle this in a 1 on 1 next set in FFA. Settle your dispute there, and have it all be said and done.
No innocents get harmed in this, and the rest of the earth community can have peace.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 2:01:21

Originally posted by Lord Slayer:
SOlution.

Hellrush and Marshall settle this in a 1 on 1 next set in FFA. Settle your dispute there, and have it all be said and done.
No innocents get harmed in this, and the rest of the earth community can have peace.

I tried last FFA he said no. Then made the Helltard Countries

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 2:05:54

Not really. They’re inconvenient questions for you because the answers don’t work out in your favour.

You say that Evo farmed your war restart. What war were you fighting and which tag were you in at the time?

LaF and I was a restart. Then EVO the bullies they are decide to farm Restarts that cant hit them back Because we aren’t tagged others won’t be able to make the retals for us. Guess what they bullied the wrong restarts and became cry babies.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 2:07:14

Yes because people are starting to realize how much of a bully Marshal is.

Drow Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 2:14:57

Im aware. Im doing it for MY own entertainment too though ;)

Retired Earth type.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 8th 2019, 2:30:34

LaF and I was a restart. Then EVO the bullies they are decide to farm Restarts that cant hit them back Because we aren’t tagged others won’t be able to make the retals for us. Guess what they bullied the wrong restarts and became cry babies.

Do you know how many clans out there farm untagged restarts? It happens, we get over it, we retag and get back to war. The question here in this statement is: Why were you untagged out of protection?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 8th 2019, 3:25:38

Originally posted by Red X:

Everyone is so bored...

*Hellrush's

Thank you

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 8th 2019, 3:27:07

Do you know how many clans out there farm untagged restarts? It happens, we get over it, we retag and get back to war. The question here in this statement is: Why were you untagged out of protection?

Because apparently being untagged in alliance you have rights and in FFA you don't. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 8th 2019, 9:25:38

so let me get this right,

its wrong of evo to farm a restart thats untagged, but its ok for you to farm rage just before it?
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Drow Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 11:40:07

Originally posted by Warster:

its wrong of evo to farm a restart thats untagged, but its ok for you to farm rage just before it?

Of course. The rules and conventions don't apply to him...

Retired Earth type.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 13:41:20

Originally posted by Warster:

For some reason Rage was reading untagged.

BROmanceNZ

Dec 8th 2019, 13:43:30

So ignoring the fact that your restart country came out of protection untagged (seems careless as you’re very likely aware you probably wouldn’t have been farmed had you been tagged up)...

... You were a LaF restart and was hit by an Evo member - did LaF intervene on your behalf? Was there any discussion regarding the farming of your restart between LaF and Evo? If not, why not?

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 13:52:18

So ignoring the fact that your restart country came out of protection untagged (seems careless as you’re very likely aware you probably wouldn’t have been farmed had you been tagged up)...

... You were a LaF restart and was hit by an Evo member - did LaF intervene on your behalf? Was there any discussion regarding the farming of your restart between LaF and Evo? If not, why not?

Unless your EVO why do you even give a fluff. Has nothing to do with you.

BROmanceNZ

Dec 8th 2019, 14:07:08

There’s no need to be defensive - why didn’t LaF intervene on your behalf?

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 14:31:23

There’s no need to be defensive - why didn’t LaF intervene on your behalf?

They did at a point like always EVO screwed that up.

BROmanceNZ

Dec 8th 2019, 14:51:02

They did at a point like always EVO screwed that up.

How is it that a tag like LaF, with six times the players of Evo, can seek reps for the farming of your untagged country and come away with nothing?

Either they’re scared of a bunch of netters or they literally didn’t see your farming as being worthy of threatening the tinier tag over.

Evo not engaging FAs or paying reps is what caused Post Script to kill a bunch of their countries last reset. They’re a bunch of netters too and Evo never even put up a fight. That “war” was over and done with before most knew it was even happening.

So why did LaF drop the ball in seeking fair compensation for your untags lost land? Did they not care? Do they have an internal policy that states that untags don’t get protection from their tag?

Why are they not technically following this up for you even now, especially if Evo have supposedly “screwed up” as you claim?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 8th 2019, 15:03:56

At no point was I asked to intervene and at no point was I compelled to intervene with a situation that seemed to have been caused by the lack of this clause in Evo's grabbing rules:

"LaF members should be responsible for their actions. If you farm a country 5 times, and get BRed back for it, it is not LaF's fault. Why should other members help to kill a target that causes your country trouble when clearly the trouble could have been avoided in the first place if you attacked 3 countries twice instead of 1 country five times?

This may seem like a pretty bad policy, but it makes members become a more cautious player. Observe who you grab. Check who you grab. Don't make enemies. As a whole, this makes LaF a much better netgaining alliance that has less problems to deal with, and which spends almost no turns killing any enemies and suiciders."

Despite this we spend most turns of anyone killing suiciders and everyone of them are unprovoked.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 8th 2019, 15:22:19

Also are you suggesting that we seek reps for you hitting an untagged? Are you for real? Even if I learned of it immediatly and not two weeks after I wouldnt have the balls to do that. That would be BULLYING for sure.

Evo also screwed up two sets in a row letting Rick grow big inside Evo and then detag and suicide LaF (and PS) and we didn't seek compensation then either, even tho I talked to marshal about it. The reason I didnt bring up reps is because I knew I would never get it, and I don't care enough to threaten war over it as I dont think that would solve the situation faster.

I was really surprised that Marshal let Rick back into Evo after he suicided us and PS last set and I was sure he had been forced to try and find a new home. At least I was told by marshal it wont happen again from Evo.
Why should I push Evo or anyone around just because LaF is bigger? PS hitting Evo last set didnt teach Marshal anything. Would be the same if we hit them; just a bunch of innocent players getting hit because marshal screwed up.

BROmanceNZ

Dec 8th 2019, 15:25:24

Originally posted by Gerdler:
At no point was I asked to intervene and at no point was I compelled to intervene with a situation that seemed to have been caused by the lack of this clause in Evo's grabbing rules:

"LaF members should be responsible for their actions. If you farm a country 5 times, and get BRed back for it, it is not LaF's fault. Why should other members help to kill a target that causes your country trouble when clearly the trouble could have been avoided in the first place if you attacked 3 countries twice instead of 1 country five times?

This may seem like a pretty bad policy, but it makes members become a more cautious player. Observe who you grab. Check who you grab. Don't make enemies. As a whole, this makes LaF a much better netgaining alliance that has less problems to deal with, and which spends almost no turns killing any enemies and suiciders."

Despite this we spend most turns of anyone killing suiciders and everyone of them are unprovoked.

That doesn’t seem like bad policy at all. It encourages members to take responsibility for their actions and to not expect the team to shelter their poor behaviour. Sounds pretty sound to me.

My key takeaway here, however, is that hellrush seems to have decided not to seek the help of the tag he was in at the time (although untagged) to deal with Evo farming him.

So he was essentially acting as a lone wolf for the rest of the set he’d been farmed in, and then for the whole of the next set after deciding to hide as an untagged and then blindside Evo in retaliation for the set before.

Now he’s taken a set off to net under the protection of a proper tag again (whether that’s LaF or not doesn’t matter, what’s clear is that he didn’t want to risk being an untagged again). With that out of his system, he wants to start up again next set with an issue three sets behind.

There’s definitely a baby crying somewhere out here but it doesn’t sound like it’s Evo.

BROmanceNZ

Dec 8th 2019, 15:34:22

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Also are you suggesting that we seek reps for you hitting an untagged? Are you for real? Even if I learned of it immediatly and not two weeks after I wouldnt have the balls to do that. That would be BULLYING for sure.

Evo also screwed up two sets in a row letting Rick grow big inside Evo and then detag and suicide LaF (and PS) and we didn't seek compensation then either, even tho I talked to marshal about it. The reason I didnt bring up reps is because I knew I would never get it, and I don't care enough to threaten war over it as I dont think that would solve the situation faster.

I was really surprised that Marshal let Rick back into Evo after he suicided us and PS last set and I was sure he had been forced to try and find a new home. At least I was told by marshal it wont happen again from Evo.
Why should I push Evo or anyone around just because LaF is bigger? PS hitting Evo last set didnt teach Marshal anything. Would be the same if we hit them; just a bunch of innocent players getting hit because marshal screwed up.

Not at all, I honestly wouldn’t presume to tell you what to do regarding your alliance and its relations with others. In fact, saying I’m impressed with your perspective in this post is hardly worth anything as I’m a nobody in this game. But, for whatever it might be worth, I don’t disagree with anything you’ve said and your rationale for the decisions you came to are more than fair and reasonable.

I’m literally asking hellrush about LaF as a way of trying to understand why he could get farmed and see his only way of compensation be suiciding and committing to attacking Evo until they decide to disband. I mean no disrespect to LaF by asking of them.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 8th 2019, 16:09:02

Beats me. I think this situation is a bit sad and I just want everyone to get along but I think both parties are so far apart that its not on the map.

I was in Evolution, in a leadership position, when it was first created as a merger between RED and Un4given and I have a lot of respect for Yank, QZ, EDge and also KingJohn who were all apart of that merger and has been part of evolution long after I quit for the most part. I will always have a soft spot for Evo. That said while I dont agree with his methods I can see that neither party is attempting to solve this and it was indeed true that Derrick tried to work out a peace got them to agree on a cease fire that someone in Evolution then broke. I dont know if that was Marshal or if it was just some member who didnt know better, but the hits are there and it seems to me if those hits didnt happen this would have all blown over.

Even after those hits Im sure that another approach could have been used to try to solve it than slamming eachothers with insults on the forum and ingame.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 8th 2019, 16:30:46

Bromance, I think Gerd was responding to Hellrush claiming LaF did speak to EVO and EVO didn't listen. When in fact apparently no one at LaF spoke to EVO and why would they?

A good communication is effective no matter what happens. Horrible communication leads to this mess, or just being plain stubborn. I am going with the later as I have had to deal with Hellrush in FA talks before. And if it isn't his way then there is no way.
Bit here is my example of being in LaF and dealing with EVO.
galleri, one set was tagged EVO. galleri was bot grabbing this one fine day and entered a typo. galleri is dumbass. galleri had seen her huge grab and thought "daammmmnnnn, Daniel" " then oh fluff, that is the wrong country". galleri even commented on irc she typo'd. galleri thus reached out to the country (Rick), Marshal and gains. While Marshal seems to only speak with cuss words at times....it is whatever. galleri is the one that messed up. Either way in the long run Rick and galleri worked it out, he got back what he should per pact, and honestly gains nor Gerdler never had to be involved.
The moral of the story......own up to your crap, do it with humility and move on.
This is beyond 5th grade elementary.

Edited By: galleri on Dec 8th 2019, 16:32:54
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2019, 17:11:16

I disagree that communication would have helped this situation.

Hellrush is bored and used the 'breaking of the agreement' as a reason to go on a crusade against Evo as there is no evidence that Evo leadership directed it.

This whole deal is a sham. Hellrush isn't so mentally deficient that he actually believes playing untagged will ever result in legitimate game play on a clan based server. This is demonstrated by him joining LaF to 'netgain' so that he can reap the benefits of the tag protection => ironic isn't it? We should be thanking LaF for letting him in the tag to protect the server from him if for only one set! Hellrush what do you think LaF will do to you if you hit someone from their tag?

No one in this game takes him serous (other than the threat of sucide).

Furthermore the incompetence of Hellrush is inconceivable. He thought that iMag actually did anything to him which he tried, and I do stress the word tried, to use that as moral justification to use spy ops against us for no reason -- BTW good job at failing ops on someone with almost 0 SPAL that takes skill -- when in fact HE HIT iMag AND iMAG NEVER EVEN HIT HIM BACK in the set that he claims they bullied him. He didn't check the news apparently ON HIS OWN COUNTRY.

After such a blunder (due to his complete lack of memory) I convinced him to back off iMag however it still stands that he didn't know what he was talking about.

He plays solo on a clan server to fluff with people with little to no justification. Maybe people who don't play FFA should play FFA to do the same thing to him there as he does here?

And to end this post:

Hellrush10/21/2019
I hate to say it but I fluffed up
I am an idiot

Hellrush10/21/2019
Alliance (1839) country #726 I knew I same Imag in my news but I screwed up.
Saw Imag*
Your right I was the aggressor this time sorry

----------------------

https://www.eestats.com/...iance/oldcountry/1839/726

Edited By: Requiem on Dec 8th 2019, 17:13:40

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 17:35:41

I disagree that communication would have helped this situation.

Hellrush is bored and used the 'breaking of the agreement' as a reason to go on a crusade against Evo as there is no evidence that Evo leadership directed it.

This whole deal is a sham. Hellrush isn't so mentally deficient that he actually believes playing untagged will ever result in legitimate game play on a clan based server. This is demonstrated by him joining LaF to 'netgain' so that he can reap the benefits of the tag protection => ironic isn't it? We should be thanking LaF for letting him in the tag to protect the server from him if for only one set! Hellrush what do you think LaF will do to you if you hit someone from their tag?

No one in this game takes him serous (other than the threat of sucide).

Furthermore the incompetence of Hellrush is inconceivable. He thought that iMag actually did anything to him which he tried, and I do stress the word tried, to use that as moral justification to use spy ops against us for no reason -- BTW good job at failing ops on someone with almost 0 SPAL that takes skill -- when in fact HE HIT iMag AND iMAG NEVER EVEN HIT HIM BACK in the set that he claims they bullied him. He didn't check the news apparently ON HIS OWN COUNTRY.

After such a blunder (due to his complete lack of memory) I convinced him to back off iMag however it still stands that he didn't know what he was talking about.

He plays solo on a clan server to fluff with people with little to no justification. Maybe people who don't play FFA should play FFA to do the same thing to him there as he does here?

And to end this post:

Hellrush10/21/2019
I hate to say it but I fluffed up
I am an idiot

Hellrush10/21/2019
Alliance (1839) country #726 I knew I same Imag in my news but I screwed up.
Saw Imag*
Your right I was the aggressor this time sorry

----------------------

https://www.eestats.com/...iance/oldcountry/1839/726

Imag can thank you IF they get hit next set.

Hellrush Game profile

Dec 8th 2019, 17:45:18

As my final note here. Why haven’t I targeted others in FFA like EVO in Alliance. FFA I have 16 countries that can do a lot more damage.

I’ll answer that no one as targeted me like EVO has bullied me in Alliance.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 8th 2019, 19:00:00

I guess you can but if so you might not ever get to net gain in FFA again.