Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 8th 2019, 16:30:46

Bromance, I think Gerd was responding to Hellrush claiming LaF did speak to EVO and EVO didn't listen. When in fact apparently no one at LaF spoke to EVO and why would they?

A good communication is effective no matter what happens. Horrible communication leads to this mess, or just being plain stubborn. I am going with the later as I have had to deal with Hellrush in FA talks before. And if it isn't his way then there is no way.
Bit here is my example of being in LaF and dealing with EVO.
galleri, one set was tagged EVO. galleri was bot grabbing this one fine day and entered a typo. galleri is dumbass. galleri is seen her huge grab and thought "daammmmnnnn, Daniel" " then oh fluff, that is the wrong country". galleri even commented on irc she typo'd. galleri this reached out to the country (Rick), Marshal and gains. While Marshal seems to only speak with cuss words....it is whatever. galleri is the one that messed up. Either way in the long wrong Rick and galleri worked it out, he got back what he should per pact, and honestly gains nor Gerdler never had to be involved.
The moral of the story......own up to your crap, do it with humility and move on.
This is beyond 5th grade elementary.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.