Verified:

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 21:59:53

Originally posted by qzjul:
a nazi from the moon?

<-- just watched Iron Sky last night hehe

was iron sky any good ? My brother introduce that to me i have it but havent got around to watching it.

more on topic.. Come on mods.. qzjul or other admins.. Just say it already

DH SOLD HIS TANK BY MISTAKE AND GOT AB FOR IT

We have to sticky this thread. Imagine coming back here sometime in the future and read about this. I'll still be laughing when i check back here tomorrow morning. Not mentioning the huge amount of lesson to be learn here by beginners who starts to play this game. Like example dont make a fluff out of yourself
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

tenshim0 Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 23:53:10

Hahaha, in my nation we call peoples like DH -SOHAI-
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB

iScode Game profile

Jun 23rd 2012, 23:57:32

that is awesome, DH has a 'brother' on the safe list, whats the bet he is in sol haha
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 0:05:55

Its gotta be embarrassing to be DH's brother, that's why no one knows who he is. Smart kid for keeping silent ;)

Anonymous

Jun 24th 2012, 0:14:40

Iron Sky is one of the weirder movies I ever have watched. Great in every way possible. I would label it almost something as a comedy that makes you laugh on the inside.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 24th 2012, 0:34:15

I believe it's a brother that he visited or something, because most of the time they're on different IP's

as for Iron sky, yes it was a lot of fun, though a very silly movie hehe
Finally did the signature thing.

Cougar Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 3:47:20

I'm surprise this thread has gone on as long as it has without DH somehow implicating "OBUMMER" in the "conspiracy".

Cmon man! he Socialized your tanks!!!!

Please oh please let hilarity ensue...

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 9:53:22

*send iron sky to the recycle bin

Ruthie

Jun 24th 2012, 12:39:35

Well, no words from DH for a change, lol

Years ago his cousin Legolas played in Ragnarok but I doubt he would be so dumb as to sell all the tanks :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Murf Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 13:57:45

got iron sky coming through lovefilm this week, hope it aint fluff

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 15:47:35

I find it funny how easily amused most of you people are. Its good i can laugh about this as well. I still have a hard time believing i could have sold them in purch but if that is what happened there is nothing i can do about it now. Thanks for looking into it Admins.

As far as my brother is concerned- he lives far away from me, no he is not in any alliance (at least that im aware of), and on some occasions i go and visit there as he could do here. Its rare and i am positive ANY admin could tell you without a doubt we both play clean. We do sometimes tell each other who we are in express so we do nto go allis together and we do not hit each other. There are many others who do the same with me.

You trolls can feel free to carp on this all you like. I know not having a life makes these little things all that more important to you. Enjoy.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Trife Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 16:09:40

hahaha

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2012, 16:28:47

*slaps scodey around a bit with his velcro gloves* - aren't we meant to be safelisted in that case ?

DH - ya sold all your tanks instead of bushels when you were seeing double from JD fumes - i can neither confirm nor deny that i know someone thats done that before lol
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Nekked Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 16:31:32

A spy came by your tank crews and ofter them gummy bears and they when with the spy1

Thomas Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 16:38:47

Originally posted by mrford:
You are an idiot

Huge insult... when one idiot calls someone else an idiot.

locket Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 19:34:38

lol DH calling people trolls... good stuff

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 19:54:52

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
I find it funny how easily amused most of you people are. Its good i can laugh about this as well. I still have a hard time believing i could have sold them in purch but if that is what happened there is nothing i can do about it now. Thanks for looking into it Admins.

As far as my brother is concerned- he lives far away from me, no he is not in any alliance (at least that im aware of), and on some occasions i go and visit there as he could do here. Its rare and i am positive ANY admin could tell you without a doubt we both play clean. We do sometimes tell each other who we are in express so we do nto go allis together and we do not hit each other. There are many others who do the same with me.

You trolls can feel free to carp on this all you like. I know not having a life makes these little things all that more important to you. Enjoy.

DH I think you are confused. No one said you and your brother don't play clean. We just said you're a total idiot, that is all.

I find it funny how the same guy who claims he was "hacked out of vacation mode" (which turned out to be bs) is the only guy who has his tanks "hacked away."

fluffing idiot.

snawdog Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 20:04:39

My dog is better than your dog...
ICQ 364553524
msn

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 21:10:15

I would like to note that I am DH's brother. And I am not in any alliance. I am in ALL alliances.

<3 DH. it happens.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 21:49:39

Originally posted by MrCharcoal:
I would like to note that I am DH's brother. And I am not in any alliance. I am in ALL alliances.

<3 DH. it happens.

I might leave RD if this is true... I'd prefer not to associate with any blood relatives of DeerHunter :P

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 21:56:22

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Originally posted by Deerhunter:

DH I think you are confused. No one said you and your brother don't play clean. We just said you're a total idiot, that is all.

I find it funny how the same guy who claims he was "hacked out of vacation mode" (which turned out to be bs) is the only guy who has his tanks "hacked away."

fluffing idiot.

Either you are retarder or just a liar. I never claimed to be hacked out of vacation mode. Ever. Maybe some else has but i have never. LOL- at a cheating idiot calling ANYONE else an idiot.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Pain Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:03:17

it was donny who claimed to have been booted from vacation. but at least he would have a decent reason to claim that (he had a good country). deerhunter thinks someone who had the ability to access the DB would actually bother risking getting caught to drops tanks in his country.

you should be embarrased having even made this thread. you could have PMed this to the mods instead of hoping to make someone look bad and wouldnt have made yourself the laughing stock of AT for the week.
Your mother is a nice woman

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 24th 2012, 22:05:37

Originally posted by Pain:
it was donny who claimed to have been booted from vacation. but at least he would have a decent reason to claim that (he had a good country). deerhunter thinks someone who had the ability to access the DB would actually bother risking getting caught to drops tanks in his country.

you should be embarrased having even made this thread. you could have PMed this to the mods instead of hoping to make someone look bad and wouldnt have made yourself the laughing stock of AT for the week.

He just wanted attention. For some people negative attention is better than no attention at all.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 1:24:07

well i say and do alot of dumb things.. but....

~ee> 3 SS Deerland (#326) [SOLdier] --> abczzz (#1109) [SoF] -- 10A/10A

at ur acres u realize u can explore 26 acres per turn.... then u go ahead and nuke a different target. obviously u arent aiming to grow. ur trying to solo land kill..

maybe someone hacked ur country and sold all ur tanks.. who knows... but did they hack your strategy guide too?

locket Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 1:31:34

They made him play bad Boltar

bertz Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 5:00:20

I remembered during E2025 my friend sold all my military on PM an hour before the set ended.
So don't use the save password on your firefox dude. :P

TY Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 11:25:49

*shakes his head and giggles*

There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together.
Josh Billings

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 12:19:25

Just in the right time.. Jim Carrey is not gonna work on Dumb & Dumber 2 so DH pls just submit this thread i'll be the first 1 in the cinema when its release !

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 25th 2012, 14:04:52

LOL get'em DH!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Ruthie

Jun 25th 2012, 17:26:45

Edited By: Ruthie on Jun 25th 2012, 23:14:37
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2012, 7:32:02

Epic thread, worthy of a big FAT TT fluffing T!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 9:26:09

bump

can we sticky this ?

Alin Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 9:29:50

Message to all cheaters and their supporters:

Hands off DH!!!

locket Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 11:01:24

Originally posted by Alin:
Message to all cheaters and their supporters:

Hands off DH!!!

Our hands wont go anywhere near him. Just 1 finger pointing at him to show off the village crazy man ;)

Patience Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 15:23:44

OMG, y'all need a spankin', seriously. This thread was like watching the vapid Bachelor bimbos fluff-slapping each other around in the hot tub. *shakes head* Let me just say that I hope each and every one of you overreacts at some point and is subjected to the exact kind of treatment you dished out here. :p

On a lighter note... DH, you might wanna change your signature. It's kind of ironic now, and not in a good way...

'Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!'

Errr... not so much, now. :(
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

hip hip hippy

Jun 28th 2012, 17:34:52

Mods threatening S&M.. can I get out my robe and wizzard hat and cast a spell of infinite paddling?

Ruthie

Jun 28th 2012, 17:45:15

Originally posted by Patience:
I shall fear no retals,

Errr... not so much now or ever :(

There Patty, I fixed it for you ;)

And honestly, DH deserves everything he gets since he is so ready to give fluff to anyone at any time.

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

hip hip hippy

Jun 28th 2012, 17:46:12

to which I add:
PAINT MY FENCE!

Trife Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 17:52:56

ttt may this read live on

hip hip hippy

Jun 28th 2012, 18:06:45

trife and his delusions of grandeur

locket Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 21:38:28

OMG, y'all need a spankin', seriously. This thread was like watching the vapid Bachelor bimbos fluff-slapping each other around in the hot tub. *shakes head* Let me just say that I hope each and every one of you overreacts at some point and is subjected to the exact kind of treatment you dished out here. :p

On a lighter note... DH, you might wanna change your signature. It's kind of ironic now, and not in a good way...

I shall fear no retals,

Most people have the common sense to not assume that someone would hack their 500k nw country for its 15-20k tanks instead of doing either BR or simply breaking the 20k down :P

Mockdu Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 21:42:55

jackass

blid

EE Patron

Jun 28th 2012, 21:59:45

Can the mods not look at a country's past actions? I thought they'd be able to verify "you sold your tanks on private at xx:xx" or something
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Junky Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 22:05:35

I think the more important issue we should all have.... Why hasn't iTunes put The Game of Thrones Season 2 out to watch...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Alin Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 16:57:29

Originally posted by locket:

I shall fear no retals,

Most people have the common sense to not assume that someone would hack their 500k nw country for its 15-20k tanks instead of doing either BR or simply breaking the 20k down :P

I woudn`t speak about "common sense" in your position ...

wg Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 18:20:00

This thread needs to be kept alive.

locket Game profile

Jun 29th 2012, 21:04:02

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by locket:

I shall fear no retals,

I woudn`t speak about "common sense" in your position ...

lol that makes so much sense Alin. Why didn't I ever see it in the perspective of a lunatic..