Verified:

TAN Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 23:42:32

I don't know why a random PDMer helped SoF kill you.

We were not notified he would be participating in a KR. He did not ask permission to participate in one against a country that did nothing wrong to him or PDM.

We are looking into the matter, which may result in punitive punishment, pending investigation.

Although you would have been killed regardless, I apologize on behalf of PDM.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 23:50:35

Just pointing out the fact that even if our guy hadn't participated, your country would have still been killed by SoF.

However, that doesn't excuse our guy's actions.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Jiman Game profile

May 2nd 2011, 23:55:03

>.>

Edited By: Jiman on May 3rd 2011, 14:19:22
See Original Post

TAN Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 0:06:34

Not true at all. Even though it's really none of your business, and you really should take your crying elsewhere, if the guy wants to talk reps, we can talk reps, although I *will* take into account he would have died anyways.

One rogue member cherrypicking a kill isn't responsible for the entire kill.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

aponic Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 0:11:11

It is someone constantly restarting to suicide on SOF and you want to affirm that you had no part in helping kill it. Glad to see that alliances have moved past not caring about suiciders on other alliances and have actually begun punishing their members for helping on kill runs on them.

Scode/Jiman: you are chumps.
SOF
Cerevisi

Yamaha Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 0:17:35

It's more to the point that the PDM member that participated in the KR didn't let any PDM leadership in on his plan to do so.

I'm sure you can imagine how members participating in other alliances KR's without consulting leadership first can very quickly snowball into FA nightmares.
Paradigm - The Nuthouse
IMP - Haters Gonna Hate

aponic Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 0:26:05

Originally posted by iScode:
Aponic, Without discipline in your alliance then you have nothing.

So are you saying the a member who is against farming can participate in a kill run on one of your allies without your leaders permission and SoF would be ok with this. It is the same thing.

Just becuase you think suiciding is bad does not mean others do. I personally feel suiciding is normally always justified, SoF have obviously done something to deserver it therefor they should kill the suicider themselves rather than have other alliances participate.

Anarchy does not reign here!!!

1. He was untagged and SOF has to my knowledge never restricted members from participating in kill runs on non-tagged countries.

2. You have not even been around for a year? How the fluff do you know that SOF did anything to piss him off? We have been in 2 arranged wars and netted in the last 3 resets. An Ass Assumes.

3. So you support anarchy but alliances should have rules to maintain that anarchy? Really dude? That is super hypocritical.

4. Classifying an alliance as suiciders can be your own definition, and you can chew that one over in never never land.
SOF
Cerevisi

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 3rd 2011, 0:28:17

You guys are going to pay reps to his restart, right?

Reckless Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 1:38:14

Very Nice.

Rockman Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 1:44:59

And no one complains about Sof killing a country that didn't hit any alliance more than once per 24 hours, despite being farmed by nearly every alliance out there.

On behalf of LaF, I would like to complain to SoF .... STOP KILLING OUR FARMLAND!!!!!

Edited By: Rockman on May 3rd 2011, 1:47:08. Reason: looked at 72h news
See Original Post

Reckless Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 1:58:25

And maybe it was going to prepare to AB SoF. I can't say I blame them. Its unfortunate that suiciding countries can cause a bit of paranoia.

Ivan Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 2:37:18

LOL@PDM&Scode

May 3rd 2011, 2:49:47

No hard feelings PDM. I was curious as to why that was happening.

Rockman, they felt threatened by my country setup I assume? Perhaps that retal I did on the laf 234 guy scared them? I don't know, but it was pretty pathetic.

Jiman Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 2:51:07

Hey Bobby.

Reckless Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 2:51:43

Bobby?

Jiman Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 2:58:54

BobbyATA is 119. BobbyATA accidently posted as BobbyATA when replying to comment made to 119 nick. He has attempted to say it was a joke after the fact.

May 3rd 2011, 3:00:41

Originally posted by aponic:
It is someone constantly restarting to suicide on SOF and you want to affirm that you had no part in helping kill it. Glad to see that alliances have moved past not caring about suiciders on other alliances and have actually begun punishing their members for helping on kill runs on them.

Scode/Jiman: you are chumps.

Since when did my country suicide on SoF? And how is restarting once, constantly restarting to suicide? SoF and I had a minor disagreement the first go around and that was fine. I had 120 turns if I wanted to suicide on SoF and I choose not to. This time around I had 1B in cash on hand and several missiles. I logged in while you were killing and I still did not fire any missiles or even buy up.

You're reasoning is very troubling.

Edit: I did not have 1b on hand when you killed me, I had about 200m if I remember correctly. I had ~1b on hand before the LaF retal, and the other money was out on the market.

Edited By: 119 on May 3rd 2011, 3:05:47
See Original Post

aponic Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 3:21:27

I confused the country this thread is about with one that had just ABed us.
SOF
Cerevisi

May 3rd 2011, 3:26:21

Hope your mates didn't get hit too hard.

May 3rd 2011, 3:35:06

Originally posted by Jiman:
BobbyATA is 119. BobbyATA accidently posted as BobbyATA when replying to comment made to 119 nick. He has attempted to say it was a joke after the fact.

I hope you're just trying to be funny. I'm not bobbyata... Once the server updates tomorrow, you can check out my past country history.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2011, 3:56:39

TAN,

I love you.

That is all.

TAN Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 7:27:26

Originally posted by Slagpit:
You guys are going to pay reps to his restart, right?

If he wants reps, we can probably work something out. As I see it, every untagged country is a one-man-alliance.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Flamey Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 9:18:41

Fisrt, what you do with that player is your own business and is an internal matter. From our (SoF's) perspective the member helped us, thus we would obviously not want to see that member suffer punishment. Seeing as we are supposed to be friends and all, or that was the impression we got when we granted you a DNH last week.

Second, the country was killed by us because of multple spy ops. The country had 2m jets, 200m cash and was stocked with jets. It was being built for no other reason to cause damage and could have been formidable with stock stealing. Whether it would have been SoF (which is likely seeing the ops) or someone else, I'm sure lots of people who haven't made a single landgrab this set, or year would have had their countries dented. Maybe even quit as weeks of hard work are ruined, but people like scode don't care about that; one rule for some, one rule for others. This wasn't some n00b making his way in the game. The guy had highlights and tried to wall, then another guy probably fearing his cover was blown hit us a few hours later.

So, punishing the member is one thing, just a revokation of an action that helped us. However, aiding someone who has suicided on SoF this set would do no doubt effect relations.

TAN Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 11:15:26

Paradigm wronged that country. That country, if it asks us, is entitled to redress. That is all.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

May 3rd 2011, 11:36:09

You're an idiot flamey. Those 2m jets were purchased for the sole reason of a retal. Those multiple spyops were in response to multiple destructive spyops done towards me.

Also, those spyops took place on 4-21. Also note that, I grabbed #435 instead and just left it be.

As I stated before in the other thread, if I wanted to suicide SoF I would have done so and not waited for you to kill me. I surely wouldn't have bought up 2m jets and them put them all away on a PS.

Also, I didn't have highlights. It was pure coincidence that I got on. I ran perhaps 10 turns because i logged on with about 50 population left.

Oceana Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 11:53:58

Kill em all

lauyee Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 12:02:45

doing FA on AT with untagged that's new to me for sure
I'm only posting for the weekly bonus, feel free to ignore the content of the post. Thank you.

aponic Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 12:23:03

I confused the country this thread is about with one that had just ABed us.

was that a semi apology??? :P

Semi at best Scode. The guy was still set to suicide us and failed 20+ ops on one of our better countries. It was played by 119 who admittedly suicided us just earlier this reset. I stand behind everything I said with the exception of the ABs. This guy
was much more likely to mass-farm us.

119: You suicided once already, so don't go throwing around the WAH card. Suck it up.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 12:25:46

TAN: You FA a known SOF suicider and we will have a big fluffing problem, you can count on it.
SOF
Cerevisi

CeyLonTEa Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 12:26:18

as aponic said, suck it up and stop complaining.

Ivan Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 12:32:23

In that case 119 you definately spy op retalled on the wrong country, which again isnt our fault

there wasnt any destructive spy ops done on you from SoF thus you had no reason to do spy ops on us

that is all

fluff

May 3rd 2011, 12:45:00

Ivan: There is no such thing as a spy op retal. That is something you just pulled up out of thin air to justify the killing of another country. When a country does harmful spyops, yes that's justified reason for killing (like your sof member did on me).

Also Apo, I never admitted to suiciding on SoF--because I didn't. Perhaps you missed my post but here is what I said:

<quote>
Since when did my country suicide on SoF? And how is restarting once, constantly restarting to suicide? SoF and I had a minor disagreement the first go around and that was fine. I had 120 turns if I wanted to suicide on SoF and I choose not to. This time around I had 1B in cash on hand and several missiles. I logged in while you were killing and I still did not fire any missiles or even buy up.
</quote>

If I wanted to suicide SoF, I would have done so already. Like I stated when you all killed #119, I am not a suicider and I don't plan on suiciding.

Ivan Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 13:47:42

There was no harmful ops done on you, if you have evidence showing otherwise id love to see it but with the new feature they added this set I can see all incoming and outgoing spy ops and i didnt see any done on you

I did see the 20 bounced ops you did on us tho and thus you died

May 3rd 2011, 14:08:28

Originally posted by Ivan:

There was no harmful ops done on you, if you have evidence showing otherwise id love to see it but with the new feature they added this set I can see all incoming and outgoing spy ops and i didnt see any done on you

I did see the 20 bounced ops you did on us tho and thus you died

You can see all spy ops that bounced, and since I had a crappy spal you wouldn't see those successful spyops that did not bounce.

On top of that, SoF feels as if their policies includes retaliation for non-harmful spyops.

archaic Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 14:24:11

Anarchy does not reign here!!!

Just how long WERE you in never-never land?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

aponic Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 14:41:13

No 119, our policy includes protecting our tag. You spied us 20 times and we have been suicided all reset long. Since you have been killed twice now this reset by us, maybe it would be smart for you to stop interacting with our countries.
SOF
Cerevisi

May 3rd 2011, 16:55:08

Great idea. Why don't you go and delete them all and we're set.

TAN Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 17:10:58

Originally posted by CeyLonTEa:
as aponic said, suck it up and stop complaining.

Did you see me complaining anywhere?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Rockman Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 17:17:32

No 119, our policy includes protecting our tag. You spied us 20 times and we have been suicided all reset long. Since you have been killed twice now this reset by us, maybe it would be smart for you to stop interacting with our countries.

Maybe if you stopped killing untaggeds before they suicided, they wouldn't be as likely to suicide on you.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2011, 17:25:28

TAN IS A COMPLAINER!

Patience Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 17:30:00

Good gawd. So TAN comes here to apologize for ONE of their guys cherrypicking a kill, and this is what he gets? I thought it was very appropriate. Whoever/whatever the guy was, he was obviously going down anyway - but since it was none of PDM's business and he was wearing the PDM tag, TAN can decide how he wants to handle it. Yeesh.

Since the PDMer did a bad thing by attacking outside his alliance's instruction, if TAN wants to pay reps, it's TAN's business. I certainly don't think the guy is entitled to any, since he was going down anyway - but it's TAN's business and nobody should be taking it as anything more than an honorable gesture to make up for an action taken by his alliance member.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

aponic Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 18:50:07

Patty: If PDM FA's a country that will likely suicide SOF, that is out business.

Rockman: This is the first one, nice try.

TAN: Crazymatt was talking to 119.
SOF
Cerevisi

May 3rd 2011, 19:03:28

Patty: If PDM FA's a country that will likely suicide SOF, that is out business.

Rockman: This is the first one, nice try.

TAN: Crazymatt was talking to 119.

I have not suicided on you, and have stated many times over that I don't plan on suiciding. I am an old vet who started in 98 and played in many clans over the years, including SoF, who is checking out the game. Just for you SoF, this time i'll even tag up as [119]. I'm not some alleged mass suicider, get it out of your heads. #119 did not suicide, although you all call it that. It was a misunderstanding and it was done, with very very little damage to you. #697 was stockpiled well and could have done damage, but I didn't and I could have.

If you guys are just going to kill every single untagged that has a decent country, you're pathetic.

May 3rd 2011, 19:20:27

Also a note to Ivan

That clan news only shows non-damaging spyops. Perhaps you should get your facts straight before you make up your poor excuses on AT.

Reckless Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 19:38:35

PDM Showed class by making a public statement on the member and making an apology of behalf of the member.

If it was my decision...I would have had the country killed. Its playing with fire, yes, but to take a chance of having it AB...SQUASH.

I feel for the new players trying to get into the game, however.

TAN Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 21:04:13

Reparations, not foreign aid. The former implies righting a wrong, whilst the latter does not.

And SoF threatening us with war isn't going to dissuade me from doing the morally right thing.

This country did NOTHING wrong to Paradigm, yet one of our members participated in YOUR kill run.

If he asks for reparations, then that is that.

Anyways, the guy in question hasn't even asked for reparations one way or another, so why are you complaining about it?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 3rd 2011, 21:16:45

*fluffs tan*

++martian
AT head of tan
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

aponic Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 21:17:29

This is the alliance server 119, stop crying about us killing untagged countries. TAN, you can do whatever you want, it is a game after all. If you want to pay reparations to 119, through FA, that is your business. What we choose to do will be our business. Glad we cleared up this discussion of semantics.

You know it is right to always tell the truth... so next time your mother in law is over and she looks like a troll, make sure you tell her rather than just biting your tongue.
SOF
Cerevisi

TAN Game profile

May 3rd 2011, 21:19:51

I don't have a mother-in-law.

And you haven't answered my quuestion: The guy hasn't even asked for reps, so why are you so mad?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 3rd 2011, 21:23:55

nacho

++martian
AT head of tan
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )