Verified:

tellarion Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 5:53:58

Agreed.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 5th 2013, 8:39:04

The problem is it becomes impossible to dev the game if I'm not allowed to look at what look to be potential issues.
Finally did the signature thing.

locket Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 9:19:18

Only ones that involve your country and possibly Evo ones. Unless it is a bug that is destroying the integrity of the game for others as well then what should the big deal be to leave it for 3-4 hours for Pang or someone else on the team to look at it?

It would at least stop this situation from happening again.

I'm not really sure why you assumed it was a dev issue either just because you hadnt done anything to deserve it. PDM could say the same thing and they got nailed hard. This is of course one of those situations I'd like stopped through changes etc :P

Either way if you arent doing the minor checks for Evo/Your country I doubt it would ruin your ability to do your tasks and it would help people feel more comfortable that a bad use of admin power wouldnt happen again.

bertz Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 9:29:02

I don't recall QZ checking other countries in Evo.

locket Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 10:04:41

I simply said that it would be best to avoid it to avoid things like conflict of interest. If this had been your country and he did the same thing and said the country number it would be the same situation. If it can be avoided it should be. It is a good way to avoid him giving out admin info like he did. As good as any other I can think of.

bertz Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 10:28:52

okey

Trife Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 15:56:37

Originally posted by qzjul:
The problem is it becomes impossible to dev the game if I'm not allowed to look at what look to be potential issues.

The problem is that you're using your dev access to benefit (hard to use that word here, but it allow you guys make a whiny trolololol thread) your alliance ie finding out who received FA, as well as those GSes past reset end, the same exact thing hlw did. lol

You can be a player in an alliance. You can be a game mod. People have issues when you do both at once, history shows folks have a hard time keeping the two separate.

iolair Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 16:51:21

t it w
nothing to see here ... move along

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 6th 2013, 1:40:12

Originally posted by locket:
I'm not really sure why you assumed it was a dev issue either

Because the biggest difference between that day and the day before was that I'd just flown to vegas that morning and was playing on my dev mobile version, which i haven't tested a ton, and hadn't experienced an end-reset before. And I've been dev'ing on it daily for the past while
Finally did the signature thing.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 24th 2015, 23:38:42

Wow, this was almost two years ago. Time flies when you're not playing EE.

h3x Game profile

Jan 24th 2015, 23:42:39

;p

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 25th 2015, 8:46:33

The way that is worded, you make it sound like time did not fly when you were playing EE. If that is really the case, than sounds like you made a good decision in no longer playing. If not than you should seriously consider playing again.