Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 30th 2014, 6:48:09

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Haven't been home all weekend, so not at the moment on my phone..

Why don't you open up your profile and see what it says?

I would rather wait for you guys to post some bullfluff proof that you claim to have. Which I know for a fact you don't have, because the proof you claim to have doesnt exist.

Because of that, ill keep goading you to provide this mystery proof of yours,while you continue to claim you have it :)

Eh I only suggested it so you could shut everyone up. But I guess then you either want the drama to continue or you have something to hide which I will assume, because if it was me, I would open up mine to shut everyone up and gloat in pride.
Anyhow have a fun set. I am only here to read and make sure people behave on the forums. Otherwise I will get out my whip.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

arthog Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 7:00:22

whip whip whip

tellarion Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 8:09:47

What's the matter, scode, have something to hide? I sure don't, that's why my profile is public. Your turn.

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 23:12:15

hehe i ike what tella is trying to do here.
instead of providing evidence, he is trying to pin scode down.

*eats more popcorn*

Trife Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 0:07:52

all game profiles should be public

yea i said it

ssewellusmc

Jul 1st 2014, 1:16:37

Originally posted by MauricXe:
hehe i ike what tella is trying to do here.
instead of providing evidence, he is trying to pin scode down.

*eats more popcorn*

hahaha

tellarion Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 1:52:59

I already talked to warrior in depth about it. There are several ways he can follow up on it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 1st 2014, 2:11:57

I don't see what the big deal about scode is. Just ask what would vic say. He would say whats the big deal about a third tier player! lolz

<3 you scode
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 2:43:31

I play I kill I don't give a fluff about politics. So with that I'm down to war over butt hurt nerds on either side!

iScode Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 4:53:51

What's the matter, scode, have something to hide? I sure don't, that's why my profile is public. Your turn.

I have nothing to hide, you are making baseless accusations and 'claim' you have proof, you say you have nothing to hide, yet you refuse to post this so called proof, is that not hiding something?

This proof you say you have does not exist. Put up, or shut up :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 6:00:54

I have nothing to hide, you are making baseless accusations and 'claim' you have proof, you say you have nothing to hide, yet you refuse to post this so called proof, is that not hiding something?

This proof you say you have does not exist. Put up, or shut up :)

I already did. Warrior should be asking you some questions soon :)

iScode Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 6:07:35

you privately gave it to warrior, so why cant you post it here?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 6:44:43

SoFers are banned from posting in this thread until further notice. Check insite for details.

Alin Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 7:00:40

Boring & Predictable.

Twiz Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 7:09:24

Originally posted by Alin:
Boring & Predictable.

I agree... if ichode wasn't hiding anything, he would have opened his profile like a good boy!

mdevol Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 8:10:57

Originally posted by Sov:
SoFers are banned from posting in this thread until further notice. Check insite for details.

oh, the irony...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Sov Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 8:23:09

We will see how ironic it is in the next day or so :)

Alin Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 11:24:20

^ his confidence worries me. He either found an excellent spin or iScode actually didn't tag Sof this reset.

However iScode was and is a member of Sof in the last and current reset. At least at his heart ...

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 1st 2014, 12:09:07

Why should iScode open his profile, just to feed the masses. If I was iScode I'd tell you all to get bent. Why should he open it? Just to apease you all, yeah fluff that.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

iScode Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 12:14:41

Originally posted by Alin:
^ his confidence worries me. He either found an excellent spin or iScode actually didn't tag Sof this reset.

However iScode was and is a member of Sof in the last and current reset. At least at his heart ...

All there is in my heart is lust!

but that was a long time ago :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 13:56:34

Originally posted by Red X:
Why should iScode open his profile, just to feed the masses. If I was iScode I'd tell you all to get bent. Why should he open it? Just to apease you all, yeah fluff that.

indeed. that's how i felt.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 1st 2014, 14:33:52

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Originally posted by Red X:

indeed. that's how i felt.

I am also AT ban mod for clans. Next time Sov told me to ban you MauricXe!!!!! :P

EDIT: I see Sov also violated his own ban. So you are in the clear MauricXe, because if Daddy cannot follow his own rules then the kiddies should either ;)
Oh tell Sov that galleri says hello, but he is gonna get a ban for not following his own advice.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 15:20:24

heh i don't take orders from Xyle lol

melvin85 Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 3:36:18

mauricxe sof?

aponic Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 4:22:25

This thread is boring
SOF
Cerevisi

mdevol Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 8:25:58

Originally posted by aponic:
This thread is boring

your mom was boring, that didn't deter me.

/me hands aponic some aloe...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 2nd 2014, 12:23:44

I wouldn't normally weigh into these things but to clarify: if the source of the information was a game mod, the information being provided isn't even correct so if a game mod did somehow gain info through their mod powers, they didn't share it with any of you.

Hope this helps clarify that issue.

I of course will not comment on if/where scode or anyone else plays.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Atryn Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 13:56:16

Well, I have not had absolutely any proof whatsoever!

I was first told (so heresay) that #53 was iScode. Since I only had verbal and no proof, I never reported it to anyone at SoF, LaF or any other alliance. I don't see why I would ever report it to a game mod since that wouldn't be a rules issue.

Whether or not that was iScode, I don't know or care so much. The fact that SoF is willing to take him back after a "1-set ban" is enough for me to know they miss him dearly and luv him anyway.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 13:57:31

Wow, MD hasn't even been enforcing their AT ban in ages... time changes everything?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 2nd 2014, 16:08:39

In general it's not against the game rules to pretend to be the owner or accuse random people of being the owner of a country, doesn't mean the statements are correct.
The only case where I really care about asertaining the ownership of a country is if it were to come from a game mod or through hacking somehow.
If someone watches over your sholder when you play and sees your country number that's your own damn fault:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 2nd 2014, 16:36:10

Originally posted by martian:
In general it's not against the game rules to pretend to be the owner or accuse random people of being the owner of a country, doesn't mean the statements are correct.
The only case where I really care about asertaining the ownership of a country is if it were to come from a game mod or through hacking somehow.
If someone watches over your sholder when you play and sees your country number that's your own damn fault:P

I know for a fact that martian owns 1 thru 999999999. Please suicide. jajajajaja :P

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 16:44:14

galleri peeked over my shoulder...but she wasnt looking at my computer screen

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 19:46:48

Because you've done such a great job in catching hacking to date.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 2nd 2014, 20:50:13

Better than u think. I just dont share. And besides there is already the precident that if tag leadershipknowlingly takes advantage of info gained illegitamitely can result in tag deletion. And believe me, this stuff always gets out eventually. Most of the time it is just people screwing with u;)
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

prankster Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 2:42:21

BONUS. why does everyone care where scode plays anyways? Because he suicides one set?

Who cares? There are plenty of suiciders every set... at this point it is an expected part of the game. He obviously made the game more interesting hints all of these posts.

What is boring is the repeat wars.

timmie Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 3:09:33

Without an influx of new players and tags, the warring tags will keep repeating the same wars.

mid or large warring clans fs'ing netting tags only drives more players away. The fundamental problem is that sof/laf/sol/md have to war. They are warring alliances.

perhaps we could look at arranged wars ? Getting 2 /3 mid tiers against larger tags for arranged wars could bring a different element.

Fact is 1a is sub 500 players now.

its in everyone's interest to see how we can do things to encourage more players, not drive them away.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 3:59:24

Originally posted by timmie:
Without an influx of new players and tags, the warring tags will keep repeating the same wars.

mid or large warring clans fs'ing netting tags only drives more players away. The fundamental problem is that sof/laf/sol/md have to war. They are warring alliances.

perhaps we could look at arranged wars ? Getting 2 /3 mid tiers against larger tags for arranged wars could bring a different element.

its in everyone's interest to see how we can do things to encourage more players, not drive them away.

we tried the arranged wars route to mix it up.
SoF didn't like that plan so they gave everybody the same stupid repeat wars...

http://www.earthempires.com/...-sol-announcement-31899/1

mrford Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 4:06:03

lol mdevol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 3rd 2014, 4:09:17

Better than u think. I just dont share. And besides there is already the precident that if tag leadershipknowlingly takes advantage of info gained illegitamitely can result in tag deletion. And believe me, this stuff always gets out eventually. Most of the time it is just people screwing with u;)

Yay..... martian posts on Canada Day!!!!
Yay! Let's delete the entire server and call it a day :P

Alin Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 6:07:02

Originally posted by galleri:

Yay..... martian posts on Canada Day!!!!
Yay! Let's delete the entire server and call it a day :P

But that means no more drama ...

tellarion Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 13:34:29

We should have a rotation system or something. Like a tournament bracket for warring alliances. Next set, Sof/MD square off. Set after, sol/laf. Then Sof/Laf, sol/md, etc. Whoever wins advances to the next round. If people from smaller alliances want to war, they can tag over for a set. Likewise for netting. Would be interesting.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 13:52:30

Originally posted by mdevol:
Originally posted by timmie:

we tried the arranged wars route to mix it up.
SoF didn't like that plan so they gave everybody the same stupid repeat wars...

http://www.earthempires.com/...-sol-announcement-31899/1

My prediction is that in a set not too distant future, SoF will get pummeled, AGAIN, like in the recent past. And all their members will surely be on this forum whining about it. And if I play that set,oh my, I will run a farmer strat on them, except I will hardly produce any bushels.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Hardy Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 15:19:43

LOUD NOISES!!!!!

aponic Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 23:42:41

This thread is boring

This coming from the guy who asked me not to talk about his social disorder.
SOF
Cerevisi

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 4th 2014, 0:25:13

We should have a rotation system or something. Like a tournament bracket for warring alliances. Next set, Sof/MD square off. Set after, sol/laf. Then Sof/Laf, sol/md, etc. Whoever wins advances to the next round. If people from smaller alliances want to war, they can tag over for a set. Likewise for netting. Would be interesting.

Give members a better reason to be warring then just 10 year old grudges of leadership.. A tournament / round robin style warring system might work. Match up with member numbers ie md (50) vs Rage + LCN (50) make it a random match up so people are forced to work together for the 'tournament'. We'll get a paypal donation page for $5 gift. If we get 100 who donate prize pool is now $500. Something to work towards.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 4th 2014, 1:02:06

This thread is boring

This coming from the guy who asked me not to talk about his social disorder.

I didnt ask you that...I asked you if you were perfect. You never responded.

Even so, does that mean no jokes are allowed?

mdevol Game profile

Jul 5th 2014, 7:15:27

We will see how ironic it is in the next day or so :)

..... still waiting....

and iScode still was tagged SoF with his first few countries and someone in your leadership knew it and was feeding him the tag. Or he was using an alias, in which you "overlooked" the IP.

timmie Game profile

Jul 5th 2014, 11:17:38

Ceasefire already this is silly.

Alin Game profile

Jul 5th 2014, 11:31:11

Ceasefire ? no no no
Farming for 1 month ? yes yes yes ...

Taveren Game profile

Jul 5th 2014, 21:43:34

Haven't been home all weekend, so not at the moment on my phone..

Why don't you open up your profile and see what it says?

I would rather wait for you guys to post some bullfluff proof that you claim to have. Which I know for a fact you don't have, because the proof you claim to have doesnt exist.

Because of that, ill keep goading you to provide this mystery proof of yours,while you continue to claim you have it :)

IScode questioning the validity of evidence that no one else can see. What a joke.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy