Verified:

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2014, 3:02:12

Tella- yes or no, do you have any factual evidence that you would like to provide to show us that scode is in SoF this set... your really starting to sound like Alin, making accusations without any facts to support wild statements.

Symac

Jun 29th 2014, 3:36:33

I ask again, where are you getting your information for his first 3 countries? How are you associating a fresh country to his chain of restarts?

Why do I have several people bringing me information that it was you that originated this information and they all say from abusing mod abilities? I am aware Martian is the only alliance mod, and that supposedly mods only get tools to their servers, but I find it odd so many people are coming to me with it. I also find it odd that it's not just people from SoFs side.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 3:43:29

Why are people coming to you about it? What do you have to do with any of this, exactly? And why are people saying 'I' originated anything? They're flat out wrong. I was told by someone, who is not online at the moment, all of this information.

The ONLY TIME I have ever mentioned this was just today/last night here on AT. I haven't told anyone, except for a brief chat with warrior, anything at any time about this...

So yeah, get better sources. And if you are so concerned that I am abusing my mod powers, please bring it up with martian.

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2014, 3:51:19

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Tella- yes or no, do you have any factual evidence that you would like to provide to show us that scode is in SoF this set... your really starting to sound like Alin, making accusations without any facts to support wild statements.

??????

Sov Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 3:51:53

If you are going to run on that line, maybe you should ask certain vocal fools on your side of the fence to keep their mouths shut, because we are being fed info to the contrary. However I quite like them running their mouths and burying you.

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2014, 3:53:41

Tell a does have ability to change names on Alliance server, wonder what other mod abilities he has....

tellarion Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 4:01:09

You're an idiot scott. I have no abilities to do anything on Alliance server. Only martian and the admins do. I have power on team/express, because I am one of the team/express mods.

Sov, again, the ONLY people I have talked to about this are Warrior and my posts here. So please, continue to spin and create something out of nothing, you wily magician.

But if you are really being honest, and you don't think scode has been playing countries in sof this set, why don't you be proactive and ask martian to verify it yourself? If someone is playing in my alliance under false pretenses, I'd want to know about it. Apparently you don't care though.

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2014, 4:03:40

Tella you made it seem like you changed my name when m devol cried. You h avnt answered my question still... see above.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 4:04:21

Will someone just tell me scodes number ffs
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

tellarion Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 4:10:26

martian is the only one who can do that.

And as I said above, the person who told me is not online right now.

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2014, 4:11:05

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:

Not sure - ask Tella, he apparently knows...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 29th 2014, 6:35:07

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:

Not sure - ask Tella, he apparently knows...

8675309 :P

Hello kittens, minions and submissives!
Mod tools are only accessible for the servers that a moderator mods. For example! Tella mods express, he can only see express. He cannot see Alliance or any server he mods.
As for whomever brought up something about qzjul.....really? LOLOLOLOL qzjul hasn't even been in this thread, nor has the guy been around that much and I highly doubt he has any interest in anyone's wars, let alone what the price of tea in china is.
Have a great day! Make sure it is swirvey too! And why oh why is this damn thread still going!?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 6:39:18

It's my fault :( I keep saying things that they don't want to hear :/

iScode Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 6:45:27

Soo cute tella.

Thanks for at least admitting you stabbed your allies in the back :)

soo many things i could respond to in this thread, but ill just make the one response.

659 is not a restart.

so tell me tella how do you track restarts with out the country being a restart? Since you know, your a master restart tracker?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 6:58:23

Originally posted by tellarion:
You're a fluffing moron Sov. Out of nowhere, immediately after Scode pulled his stupid little hissy fit stunt last set, I hear from MD that Scode and Sof are trying(for whatever fluffing reason) to discredit me. The only fluffing way scode could get those logs between you and me is if you shared it to him. So apparently you love to just share private conversations between people, and yet you claim other alliances are untrustworthy? Or do you just share those logs with other Sof heads, and Scode just happened to come by them somehow? Kind of strange, for a supposedly disgraced member of your alliance...

And speaking of misdirection, are you claiming that Scode is not, in fact, running countries in the Sof tag? This is your chance to answer a direct yes or no question in front of all of AT: Has Scode run countries in the Sof tag this set, yes or no. No more evading the question, jackass.

Ok fine ill bite, i wasnt trying to discredit you, I have claimed since our disagreement that i knew who sold MD out the set imag and MD had the disagreement, I told tav i would tell him in time but i never could cause I sov requested I dont. After sov's little reaction to my actions I was like it fluff it, so when Tav asked me I told him, Tav asked me a straight question and I responded, I told him i understood if he didnt believe me but it was the truth and I had no reason to lie.

Also how is what i did a disgrace yet all the actions you netters take not? disgraced is a matter of opinion, imo all you netters are a disgrace for your actions, you are a disgrace for your lying and manipulation of team server, so you sir are a hypocrite.

and no i did not infiltrate MD btw, I was recruited by MD, I posted, they were the ones to respond, if you recruited me I would of done it from your tag to. so yeah...

And with regards to Scode playing in sof? I can respond to that.

'are you claiming that Scode is not, in fact, running countries in the Sof tag?'
I am claiming that Scode is not, in fact, running countries in the sof tag

'Has Scode run countries in the Sof tag this set, yes or no. No more evading the question, jackass.'

No, Scode has not run countries in sof this set.

On a side note, I have no idea who this Scode fella is, or access to sof's members list, so I could be wrong, however I dont understand why its so important for the community to know about this random noob Scode who no one has ever heard of. Can you please explain the importance of this scode fellow?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 7:05:31

lool - they all jumped on Tella.

Symac did you ever missed an opportunity to give Sof a BJ on AT? Cause i can swear you didn't.

iScode Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 7:08:28

i would jump on you Alin

Your just so damn cute!

But im allergic to gypsies :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Makinso Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 8:56:51

So much emotion.

That's it all emo's !

tellarion Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 9:57:44

I didn't admit to anything, Scode. And it looks like you're learning a lot from sov about how to twist words. When I say 'scode', I obviously mean YOU, iScode, as you damn well know.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 29th 2014, 12:19:52

Pie is really good
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2014, 12:28:04

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 29th 2014, 13:03:34

You are preaching to the choir.

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2014, 13:47:45

Hahaha

Boltar Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 15:34:01

was this u red, before u got married?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCAOKR1jpp0

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 29th 2014, 15:39:14

Originally posted by Boltar:
was this u red, before u got married?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCAOKR1jpp0

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 29th 2014, 15:39:30

No good idea though

Alin Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 16:33:22

Busted - RED!!!

Symac

Jun 29th 2014, 17:02:27

Alin: You are one to talk, does your mouth ever get tired? You suck so much sol fluff that even dagga is jealous.
Seriously..

Also I am quite critical of SoF at times, I was one that pushed for a pact with MD and wanted to try and bring a close to block wars. Having said that though I am realizing that it won't happen. MD, SOL, and LCN just won't let go and SoF is a war alliance after all. I welcome a day when there can be peace between MD and SoF and LaF isn't caught in the middle.

I will say SoF are probably the best allies an alliance can hope to have and leaving them at the mercy of a coalition isn't right. You can call it what you will but it's the truth, SoF has had our backs for a long time even when we haven't been the best allies.

Also this particular issue has nothing to do with SoF, if iScode is in SoF I won't be happy but the issue is where this information is coming from.

I don't really think Tella is involved, but at the time I posted there was a lot of evidence and several people saying it was him and he used mod tools. I don't think I was giving SoF oral sex in casting an eye at yet another allegation of game abuse. You are so jaded though it could have been maki and mdevol hacking the game and selling our info to marketers, and you still would defend them.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 17:04:30

Originally posted by iScode:
You're a fluffing moron Sov. Out of nowhere, immediately after Scode pulled his stupid little hissy fit stunt last set, I hear from MD that Scode and Sof are trying(for whatever fluffing reason) to discredit me. The only fluffing way scode could get those logs between you and me is if you shared it to him. So apparently you love to just share private conversations between people, and yet you claim other alliances are untrustworthy? Or do you just share those logs with other Sof heads, and Scode just happened to come by them somehow? Kind of strange, for a supposedly disgraced member of your alliance...

And speaking of misdirection, are you claiming that Scode is not, in fact, running countries in the Sof tag? This is your chance to answer a direct yes or no question in front of all of AT: Has Scode run countries in the Sof tag this set, yes or no. No more evading the question, jackass.

Ok fine ill bite, i wasnt trying to discredit you, I have claimed since our disagreement that i knew who sold MD out the set imag and MD had the disagreement, I told tav i would tell him in time but i never could cause I sov requested I dont. After sov's little reaction to my actions I was like it fluff it, so when Tav asked me I told him, Tav asked me a straight question and I responded, I told him i understood if he didnt believe me but it was the truth and I had no reason to lie.

Also how is what i did a disgrace yet all the actions you netters take not? disgraced is a matter of opinion, imo all you netters are a disgrace for your actions, you are a disgrace for your lying and manipulation of team server, so you sir are a hypocrite.

and no i did not infiltrate MD btw, I was recruited by MD, I posted, they were the ones to respond, if you recruited me I would of done it from your tag to. so yeah...

And with regards to Scode playing in sof? I can respond to that.

'are you claiming that Scode is not, in fact, running countries in the Sof tag?'
I am claiming that Scode is not, in fact, running countries in the sof tag

'Has Scode run countries in the Sof tag this set, yes or no. No more evading the question, jackass.'

No, Scode has not run countries in sof this set.

On a side note, I have no idea who this Scode fella is, or access to sof's members list, so I could be wrong, however I dont understand why its so important for the community to know about this random noob Scode who no one has ever heard of. Can you please explain the importance of this scode fellow?

this is why i told SoF leaders that i would leave if you returned. you have no loyalty, or sense of honor. you are impulse driven, and cant really ever be trusted with a mouth that big.

learn how to troll without backstabbing your friends like me homie. till then, fluff off.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 17:23:31

Originally posted by Symac:
Alin: You are one to talk, does your mouth ever get tired? You suck so much sol fluff that even dagga is jealous.
Seriously..

Also I am quite critical of SoF at times, I was one that pushed for a pact with MD and wanted to try and bring a close to block wars. Having said that though I am realizing that it won't happen. MD, SOL, and LCN just won't let go and SoF is a war alliance after all. I welcome a day when there can be peace between MD and SoF and LaF isn't caught in the middle.

I will say SoF are probably the best allies an alliance can hope to have and leaving them at the mercy of a coalition isn't right. You can call it what you will but it's the truth, SoF has had our backs for a long time even when we haven't been the best allies.

Also this particular issue has nothing to do with SoF, if iScode is in SoF I won't be happy but the issue is where this information is coming from.

I don't really think Tella is involved, but at the time I posted there was a lot of evidence and several people saying it was him and he used mod tools. I don't think I was giving SoF oral sex in casting an eye at yet another allegation of game abuse. You are so jaded though it could have been maki and mdevol hacking the game and selling our info to marketers, and you still would defend them.

You could have started with this post and i wouldn't say you give free blowjobs to Sof. But no - you did otherwise. And it`s not only about this thread - every time a Sof leader is in contradiction with someone you come and throw small arrows at "that someone" person. You did that several times in the last, don't know, 5 resets and this Blowjob Sof thing is not only because of this thread.

On other words, you are wrong on who the best ally in this game is. I am sorry to tell you that is Sol - and alliance that supports their allies with the price of all of them being killed and farmed.

Edited By: Alin on Jun 29th 2014, 17:26:17

mdevol Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 17:24:25

Tella you made it seem like you changed my name when m devol cried. You h avnt answered my question still... see above.

wrong, I simply reported your countries in game and I messaged martian in PM. because HE is the mod of this server.

nice try though.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Boltar Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 17:51:27

Originally posted by Symac:
Seriously..

WTF does LCN got to do with this fluff storm? last i knew we didnt tell anyone no u cant have a pact. with exception of FS'ing rage last set.. the prior war was against rival for them FS'ing in the past... we only hit sof that set as well cause they came to the aid of Rival who was engaged in a dead even war

iScode Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 19:26:48

I didn't admit to anything, Scode. And it looks like you're learning a lot from sov about how to twist words. When I say 'scode', I obviously mean YOU, iScode, as you damn well know.

Yes I know, I was making a point, get my name right fluff :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

RandyMD Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 22:49:32

this thread is boring. Close it already.
Email:

robyn Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 0:13:27

Last I checked scode is in RAGe, oh look there he is :P

It doesnt really matter though right, something else will come along that you can fight about.

Great post symac <3

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 30th 2014, 1:11:07

iScode....how about you just open up your player profile at the beginning of the next set....
You have nothing hide apparently if you weren't tagged up SoF.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ssewellusmc

Jun 30th 2014, 1:14:00

Originally posted by galleri:
iScode....how about you just open up your player profile at the beginning of the next set....

You gave him a chance to be a fluff - which option do you think he will choose?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 30th 2014, 1:16:42

I didn't spread fluff paste all over him, you just did it.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 30th 2014, 1:19:24

All this drama over scode. Shut the fluff up and just fight, damn it.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jun 30th 2014, 1:20:03

I just fail to see how this.is a big deal.

metalloid Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 1:20:28

die MD/SoL

ssewellusmc

Jun 30th 2014, 1:25:48

I didn't spread fluff paste all over him, you just did it.

fluff paste? Is it minty fresh?

melvin85 Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 2:47:35

who 2want a cookie

tellarion Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 3:18:17

Originally posted by robyn:

It doesnt really matter though right, something else will come along that you can fight about.

Great post symac <3

Yes, his 4th country is in rage. His first 3 were in sof, until someone sold him out and he got caught..

iScode Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 4:19:36

Originally posted by robyn:

Great post symac <3

Yes, his 4th country is in rage. His first 3 were in sof, until someone sold him out and he got caught..

Got any proof of this, im yet to see any?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 5:11:40

Haven't been home all weekend, so not at the moment on my phone..

Why don't you open up your profile and see what it says?

EricEazyE

Jun 30th 2014, 5:38:14

boooooring.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 6:11:13

yea this is getting a bit silly.

iScode Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 6:25:30

Haven't been home all weekend, so not at the moment on my phone..

Why don't you open up your profile and see what it says?

I would rather wait for you guys to post some bullfluff proof that you claim to have. Which I know for a fact you don't have, because the proof you claim to have doesnt exist.

Because of that, ill keep goading you to provide this mystery proof of yours,while you continue to claim you have it :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 6:39:04

iScode makes the EARTH move around !!!

To be honest i am curios to see scodeys profile. For the only purpose that i said (without having any "videotapes" or "audio records") just after he suicided from MD, that he is still part of Sof.

I wanna see if once again, i was right ...