Verified:

ssewellusmc

Jan 1st 2015, 2:27:10

HNEFTY-Vagina ---》 Put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself.

Hneftafl Game profile

Jan 1st 2015, 2:39:25

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

^ Internet Tough Guy™
If at first you don't succeed, reverse the polarity.

ssewellusmc

Jan 1st 2015, 2:40:36

Originally posted by Hneftafl:

^ Internet Tough Guy™

^--- Waste of carbon and oxygen

Heston Game profile

Jan 1st 2015, 2:53:51

Wieners.

Futhermore in cali you cant have assault weapons, or high cap mags unless you purchased it before the nazi party outlawed their sale and registered it before a certain date. In auto pistols hight cap means anything over 10 rds. Rifle is 15rds max.
Recently cali proposed a bill making gun manufacturers to make the fireing pin stamp a serial number in the cartridge or primer when fired. This was an impossibility and shot down.

To get something thst looks like a assault weapon you get a fixed mag. bolt or pump action no pistol grip.

I get a little more sensitive about these discussions because any more regulatory bullfluff and folks are gonna have to put their lives on the line to enfore it. I personally am prepared the best way i can to make that venture painful. Good news is that i will be moving frim this liberal fluffhole returning only to visit when my oldest goes to college in a year and a half. Then i wont have to worry about the gov stacking up on my front door.
Watch what happens with cali gun law. Its the testing grounds for the future of the usa.
i am drunk and will bid you fluffers a happy new year my party bus is here. Dont drink and drive.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Dissident Game profile

Jan 1st 2015, 16:30:10

ssewellusmc- If you're so goddamned American and proud of what your country has fought for (the right to have guns) don't you fluffing forget that your country fought for freedom of speech as well. Now you're talking about shooting people who disagree with you or have opinions different from yours.. which is exactly the garbage that American soldiers have died to fight against.

Hypocrite.

ssewellusmc

Jan 1st 2015, 16:46:03

I'm talking about rounding up the morons and dipfluff that willinly give away their rights you moron. Give me freedom or give me death.

Aren't you a a flappy headed canadian?

Dissident Game profile

Jan 2nd 2015, 18:56:37

Who is giving away their rights? People who dont want guns?

ssewellusmc

Jan 3rd 2015, 5:40:29

People who want laws passed to restrict others from owning guns. There are tards that believe that by restrciting legal gun ownership, violence is reduced and the criminals will abide by the restrictions. Morons.

If you want to carry around a gating gun... be my guest. It is not anyonea right what a person chooses to arm themselves with to protect their home, property, and self.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 6:10:09

I'm talking about rounding up the morons and dipfluff that willinly give away their rights you moron. Give me freedom or give me death.

What about my right to not live in a society where lunatics carry around guns? I have no problem with gun ownership in a culture where people have responsibility, and where the gun owners realize that shooting another person is a tragedy. But that's not American culture. And it's certainly not the culture in our police or our military. I don't trust cops, military, or civilians with guns. The only people I trust with guns are those who would not want to use or own a gun.

If someone is repeatedly convicted of drunk driving, you take away their right to drive a car. Americans have shown that they cannot be trusted with guns. In this situation, my right to live in a society where drunk drivers are kept off the roads trumps the right of the repeat offender to keep driving after repeatedly abusing his right by driving drunk.

Gun rights advocates have really hurt their cause (shot themselves in the foot, if you want to use a pun). They do not distance themselves from accidental shootings, or frivolous use of guns in self defense. In fact, in the recent Idaho case, they've stressed that the woman was a responsible gun owner, which means that apparently responsible gun owners cannot be trusted with guns. With the Trayvon Martin case, and other ridiculous cases of self defense, the pro-gun lobby has considered it to be an appropriate use of force to shoot someone that you've been stalking. The stand your ground laws are very bad for gun rights, because they encourage irresponsible gun use. Police use of excessive force, especially lethal force, is very bad for gun rights because it shows that the supposedly "responsible" police forces cannot be trusted with guns. The gun rights movement needs to advocate responsible gun ownership and distance itself from all the stupid crap that Americans do. But instead, they support reckless use of guns.

That's why despite being a libertarian, I am not in favor of gun rights. There's too many idiots in this country, people that haven't broken the law, but are still far too reckless to be trusted with a gun (much of the police force and military fall into this category, especially if you look at the numbers on the frequency of domestic violence and mental illness among police and military). As a whole, our entire culture and society is mentally ill. We cannot be trusted with guns. Look at our foreign policy. We're a danger to ourselves and to the rest of the world. We need to be cured of our mental illness. Until we overcome our mental illness and our love of violence and trust in violence to solve problems, we should not be armed.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2015, 6:18:53

Welcome back Rockman
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Heston Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 8:07:38

Mental illness is obsolete in the usa. The stable people are telling us mentally ill people that just because you have a penis and two balls doesnt make you a male. Its about making someone something they are not and will never be. Even today thats hard to swallow, it doesnt matter at all if Jeremy has nice tits. No matter how many orphans he intends to adopt and breastfeed its not worth the money, headaches or risk.

At least rockman knows his limits. I doubt he has the balls to fight and see his vision come to pass just a bunch of talk coming out of his ass.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 15:21:25

Originally posted by Heston:
At least rockman knows his limits. I doubt he has the balls to fight and see his vision come to pass just a bunch of talk coming out of his ass.

It's not that I don't have the balls to fight, it's that I have too many brain cells to fight. I don't believe that violence or fighting solves anything.

It takes a lot more courage to stand up for your rights with non-violence than it does to use violence to oppress other people. It's cowards like you that resort to violence that lack the balls to stand up for your beliefs without fighting.

Non-violence is the path of courage. Violence is the path of cowards.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 15:28:17

Non-violence is a lie. You already advocated taking away rights, that only happens through violence. "Or else what?"

Furious999 Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 15:45:09

Society at large requires violence to enforce it's laws. An individual can perfectly well be non-violent. Most are.

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 16:09:02

What utopian society does rock man live in?

Next time someone breaks into your house where your family is sleeping, or harms your family in some other manner, why don't you explain exactly what you just said to them. I'm sure that will solve everything just as effectively as my gun that I am such a coward for owning..... lol what a joke you idealistic prick.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 3rd 2015, 16:17:53
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rockman Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 16:39:43

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Non-violence is a lie. You already advocated taking away rights, that only happens through violence. "Or else what?"

Unless those who are committed to non-violence have political power over those using violence to enforce society's laws, then society will be at the mercy of the violent oppressors. We cannot bring accountability to the police through violence. It is only through non-violence that you can defeat an enemy that has superior firepower to you. If violence is the solution, then those with the greatest capacity for violence become the oppressors. If non-violence is the solution, then political power reigns in the doers of violence.

The idiots that believe you can defend your constitutional rights through violence and gun ownership have no idea how brutally efficient the military and SWAT teams are, and how impossible it is to defend yourself against the government through violence. Our rights do not exist because of violence. They exist because of political power, and despite the violence which inhibits our rights. But when we lose control of our political power, then we become captives of the military and SWAT teams which are capable of exerting immense power through violence. That is the danger we face right now, that the US government's capacity for violence is dangerously high.

We have had this problem in the past, but it has not affected rich white Americans. Racial minorities, especially blacks or American Indians, have not had the political power to defend their rights in the past, and thus they were oppressed by the doers of violence - the government. But now it has expanded, and even us rich white Americans are in danger of losing our rights because of our inability to exert political pressure to protect our rights.

Violence is not the answer. Violence is a necessary evil, but it is necessary for society to maintain control over the doers of violence. Otherwise we end up with oppression.

Furious999 Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 19:39:24

You can put it in a simpler way.

And illustrate it from Earth.

People can co-operate or they can compete.

Look around and you see that most co-operate and it works. Cities and markets and workplaces illustrate this. The level of co-operation which allows a city to thrive is breathe taking.

Some fight each other and it does not work. Look at the tribal conflicts in Africa and the religious/tribal conflicts in the middle east.

Games theory supports the proposition that co-operation is win while competing is lose.

And Earth? Well I like to land grab. I compete. But I lose to the land traders, who co-operate (the wimps).

Heston Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 19:54:53

Originally posted by Rockman:

It's not that I don't have the balls to fight, it's that I have too many brain cells to fight. I don't believe that violence or fighting solves anything.

It takes a lot more courage to stand up for your rights with non-violence than it does to use violence to oppress other people. It's cowards like you that resort to violence that lack the balls to stand up for your beliefs without fighting.

Non-violence is the path of courage. Violence is the path of cowards.

Lol. The rockman has been smoking too many rocks. Balls, braincells, same fluff.

Heston Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 20:28:41

"The idiots that believe you can defend your constitutional rights through violence and gun ownership have no idea how brutally efficient the military and SWAT teams are, and how impossible it is to defend yourself against the government through violence."

Thats easy to answer. We kill the ones that put them in power. It will be like shooting fish in a barrel. The government cannot protect you all. Just because you refuse to fight doesnt mean you wont pay with your life. Thats the facts. Police and military wont be so quick to embrace your quackery anyway.

ssewellusmc

Jan 3rd 2015, 21:04:02

I know I am faster than 99% of Swat sissies and the National guard.

Whoever thinks violence never solves fluff must have forgoten the USA gained independence through violence. The nazi's were eradicated through violence. The Japanese agrees sion was stopped by violence. The list goes on.

To you fluffs sitting fat and happy in the western world, flicking your bean, and coming up with half-baked ideas of how to disarm your fellow citizens .... did you ever think that the Islamic extremists are training to kill you at this very moment (they are).

Furious999 Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 21:05:49

Is everyone in the USA frightened?

ssewellusmc

Jan 3rd 2015, 21:14:33

Nope - we have the second amendment and plenty of weapons

Heston Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 21:18:36

Originally posted by Furious999:
Is everyone in the USA frightened?

Nope just looking for a fight not a discussion.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2015, 21:22:47

The Japanese agrees sion was stopped by violence

who is sion ?
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Heston Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 21:25:45

Originally posted by Akula:

who is sion ?

Close enough. Its made by Toyota.

ssewellusmc

Jan 3rd 2015, 21:37:14

Originally posted by Akula:

who is sion ?

Close enough. Its made by Toyota.

Lol

Aggression got autocorrected

Rockman Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 21:53:32

I know I am faster than 99% of Swat sissies and the National guard.

Whoever thinks violence never solves fluff must have forgoten the USA gained independence through violence. The nazi's were eradicated through violence. The Japanese agrees sion was stopped by violence. The list goes on.

To you fluffs sitting fat and happy in the western world, flicking your bean, and coming up with half-baked ideas of how to disarm your fellow citizens .... did you ever think that the Islamic extremists are training to kill you at this very moment (they are).

The US gained its independence from England through violence. But what tyranny did our founding fathers oppose? Oppressive taxation? It's much worse now. Lack of rights for American Indians or Blacks? Took about two hundred years for those to come, and they are still limited. Freedom from an imperialist government? We replaced it with a government that is even more imperialist.

Rich white men had more freedom under the early USA than they did under England's rule. But women, blacks, American Indians, and more did not have more freedom. Why did they not have more freedom? The "freedom fighters" used violence, yet they did not bring freedom to a majority of the people living on this continent. On the contrary, they brought more oppression to the people living on this continent.

The Nazis were stopped by violence. But what has kept those who opposed the nazis from turning violent? Was it violence? Or was it political power? Why did Greece end up with a military dictatorship? Why did Francisco Franco have power? Why did Stalin have power? Violence stopped the nazis, but it is not violence that caused those who opposed the nazis to be better (in some cases). Why did war hero Alan Turing basically get killed by his own government? Why did the Soviets imprison soldiers returning from the war? Why did the Chinese get liberated from the Japanese who committed the Rape of Nanking, only to get a regime run by Mao instead?

Look at what the United States has brought upon the world. We gifted Greece with a military dictatorship in 1967. We gifted Brazil with one in 1964. We gifted Guatemala with one in 1954. We just toppled a democratically elected government in Ukraine last year and replaced it with an unelected government of fascist terrorists. We're supporting Enrique Pena Nieto of Mexico right now, despite his affiliation with drug cartels. We put a horrible puppet government of al-Maliki in place in Iraq and caused Iraq to enter into a civil war. We're continually funding the Egyptian military with hundreds of millions of dollars of aid every year.

You think that violence brings freedom? You don't know history. Violence brings oppression. The United States military brings oppression and injustice. You think the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was bad? Try learning what the US did to the inhabitants of the Hawaiian Islands. You think the Japanese attack on the Philippines was bad? Try learning about the US-Philippine war.

Just because the oppressors tell you that they bring peace and justice doesn't mean you have to swallow their lies. The oppressors bring oppression. Violence cannot make us free. Only political power can make us free. Only the doers of non-violence can bring us freedom. Freedom can never comes from the pawns that commit violence. The US military is the enemy of freedom. It is only when political power controls the military and the police that we can be free. We are free despite the police and military, not because of them. We are free because of the media that tells us the truth. That's why our freedoms are disappearing, because people like you are swallowing lies from the media. You are the enemy of freedom.

ssewellusmc

Jan 3rd 2015, 22:10:45

The political power controls the police and the military. See mayor and POTUS... wayyyyy off base. It is up to the individual to ensure freedom is preserved.

Black and Indian rights have lagged but they are on even stature now.

Also - see pearl harbor.

Rockman Game profile

Jan 3rd 2015, 22:29:22

The political power controls the police and the military. See mayor and POTUS... wayyyyy off base. It is up to the individual to ensure freedom is preserved.

Black and Indian rights have lagged but they are on even stature now.

Also - see pearl harbor.

When the political powers do not wish us to have freedoms, we do not have those freedoms. It is not the military or violence that brings us freedom, it is political power. When political powers advocate giving up our freedoms, we lose.

And yes, look at pearl harbor. Look at the US actions against Hawaii in the 1880s and 1890s and how we overthrew their government to replace it with our own. Pearl Harbor in 1941 was one imperialist government attacking another imperialist government's occupied territory. We were imperialist occupiers. Japan was even more evil than us, but we should not forget that we were also quite evil. Look at the internment camps we setup for innocent Japanese Americans. If you learn history, you learn that the US is the enemy of freedom.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2015, 23:30:52

It's against evolution to not evolve into a powerful species, violence is part of an arsenal of tools mother nature has given to most living organisms.

There you go Rockman, how's that for tracing violence, it's in most species genetic make up.

Now move to SF put some flowers on your head and get high with your buddies smelling each other's farts singing kumbaya.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ssewellusmc

Jan 4th 2015, 0:05:16

Rock man - you aren't saying things that make sense today? In the past, we put Japanese Americans in internment camps and the whole thing with segregation was crap too, but do you really believe this still exists? I don't think so. Do you have racists - yes... but if anyone of any color wants to be someone, they have an opportunity to do so.

Violence is what establishes the pecking order in the world. It has been that way since the first cave man beat another cave man over the head with a stick. Your drug fueled th ought process does not consider this. If we all become a bunch of pussies, we will all lose freedoms and eventually be taken over by people who aren't afraid to stand up for themselves.

I will own my weapons of my own choosing. No hippie is going to tell me otherwise.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 4th 2015, 1:29:22

What about my right to not live in a society where lunatics carry around guns? I have no problem with gun ownership in a culture where people have responsibility, and where the gun owners realize that shooting another person is a tragedy. But that's not American culture. And it's certainly not the culture in our police or our military. I don't trust cops, military, or civilians with guns. The only people I trust with guns are those who would not want to use or own a gun.

If someone is repeatedly convicted of drunk driving, you take away their right to drive a car. Americans have shown that they cannot be trusted with guns. In this situation, my right to live in a society where drunk drivers are kept off the roads trumps the right of the repeat offender to keep driving after repeatedly abusing his right by driving drunk.

Gun rights advocates have really hurt their cause (shot themselves in the foot, if you want to use a pun). They do not distance themselves from accidental shootings, or frivolous use of guns in self defense. In fact, in the recent Idaho case, they've stressed that the woman was a responsible gun owner, which means that apparently responsible gun owners cannot be trusted with guns. With the Trayvon Martin case, and other ridiculous cases of self defense, the pro-gun lobby has considered it to be an appropriate use of force to shoot someone that you've been stalking. The stand your ground laws are very bad for gun rights, because they encourage irresponsible gun use. Police use of excessive force, especially lethal force, is very bad for gun rights because it shows that the supposedly "responsible" police forces cannot be trusted with guns. The gun rights movement needs to advocate responsible gun ownership and distance itself from all the stupid crap that Americans do. But instead, they support reckless use of guns.

That's why despite being a libertarian, I am not in favor of gun rights. There's too many idiots in this country, people that haven't broken the law, but are still far too reckless to be trusted with a gun (much of the police force and military fall into this category, especially if you look at the numbers on the frequency of domestic violence and mental illness among police and military). As a whole, our entire culture and society is mentally ill. We cannot be trusted with guns. Look at our foreign policy. We're a danger to ourselves and to the rest of the world. We need to be cured of our mental illness. Until we overcome our mental illness and our love of violence and trust in violence to solve problems, we should not be armed.

Pretty much this.

As far as 'giving rights away', we've been doing this for ages and the same people who complain about gun regulations are nowhere to be found when it comes to many other issues. Have you folks even heard of the patriot act? You want to talk about giving rights away, why not focus on that one...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2015, 1:46:41

I have the solution!!!

LET'S STOP EVOLUTION!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

ssewellusmc

Jan 4th 2015, 2:07:43

I don't believe in giving up any rights - let's focus back on the topic of this rather than spin it another direction.

Heston Game profile

Jan 4th 2015, 2:35:01

"As far as 'giving rights away', we've been doing this for ages and the same people who complain about gun regulations are nowhere to be found when it comes to many other issues. Have you folks even heard of the patriot act? You want to talk about giving rights away, why not focus on that one..."

Good fluff tella. The patriot act is more relevant than any discussion about gun rights in america.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 4th 2015, 21:16:12

Rock man - you aren't saying things that make sense today? In the past, we put Japanese Americans in internment camps and the whole thing with segregation was crap too, but do you really believe this still exists? I don't think so. Do you have racists - yes... but if anyone of any color wants to be someone, they have an opportunity to do so.

Are you high? You must be white. Nobody who was born into white privilege is allowed to declare that racism is dead (or deadish). I know someone in NYC who has been stopped and frisked 500 times in the last year because he's black. Racism is IN the system man... if you don't see that, just ask someone who is not white.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2015, 21:32:47

Originally posted by Dissident:

Are you high? You must be white. Nobody who was born into white privilege is allowed to declare that racism is dead (or deadish). I know someone in NYC who has been stopped and frisked 500 times in the last year because he's black. Racism is IN the system man... if you don't see that, just ask someone who is not white.

I find it interesting that you flash the race card here, but not surprised, the main reason racism is still an issue is all attributed to liberalism itself, you need it in order for your agenda to survive, you use racism as a tool to divide and conquer, as disgusting and sick it sounds it's what you libs do.
(•_•)

Heston Game profile

Jan 4th 2015, 21:33:18

Stfu you racist piece of fluff. You do not know someone how gets searched multiple times a day in nyc. If you do they are in prison you dumb fluff. The longer this thread goes the more retarded it gets.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2015, 23:31:37

I have always been in complete agreement with the whole idea of the Second Amendment. In order to properly put this amendment into perspective, you really have to look at the history that was being made at the time.

King George had ordered the British Army to the new colonies, and where, you might ask, did these new troops quarter?

They moved into YOUR HOUSE, and you had to feed them and provide for them as well as part and parcel of your duty to the "Empire". The soldier may also take possessin of anything you might own that he might fancy, I must also add, which may have included access to the women folk.

In order to prevent any such thing happening ever again to American Citizens, the founding fathers correctly made the direct, ages-old connection between being able to defend yourself, and not being able to defend yourself.

In fact, since "Power" rests in the hands of the people, the gun owning public, had a perceived duty to function as a militia in times of trouble, thus, the use of the word militia, which is the citizens of the country themselves.

If our politicians weren't so busy selling access to the highest bidder in record numbers and in the bright light of the news operations and they still get re-elected to offend my sensibilities again, and again.

The whole thing sickens me, and if the corrupt political class decides to take arms away from the people, and thus deprive them of their "Power", there will be a major upheaval following such an act by the government.

What we need is someone to lead, and not kowtow to whatever special interset has the most money on hand this very minute. Somebody with some decency would be nice about now. A lot of law degreee seekers study "situational ethics". For Crying Out Loud, already, "Situational". Is that the new euphemism for "suspect", or "shady"?

And, most importantly of all, if you look at the breakdown of American Professions represented in the congress of the United States, you will distressingly find that almost all, if not ALL legislators are "Lawyers".

This is a phenomenal grip on power by an elite, that actually doesn't "produce" anything. Unfortunately, since they "run the asylum" so to speak in the absence of the general populations attention, basic sloth, and not worrying about it since things have been so stable here for so long. The people are not recognizing the inherent danger of being right, when the government is wrong.

This is the reason for that second amendment, to defend all your other rights, if need be. The only rights you actually have are the ones you're willing to fight for.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Jan 4th 2015, 23:39:06

Welcome back cerberus. Nice fluffing post btw.🍪

ssewellusmc

Jan 5th 2015, 0:53:49

Black, white, or purple ... we all have same opportunities nowadays. If your boyfriend decides to act like a thug, or act like jack ass - that is his perogative.

Cokesplash Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:01:41

guns are bad. BOO AMERICA

Dissident Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:15:46

wow... so you're declaring racism dead? what about sexism?

NOT EVERYONE IS BORN WITH THE SAME OPPORTUNITY. If you think this, you're fluffing naive and need to open your eyes. Racism is alive and well in America. Seriously, ask a black friend what he thinks.

ssewellusmc

Jan 5th 2015, 1:19:05

My black frinds all came from wealthier families than mine :/

Your point is invalid...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2015, 1:30:07

wow... so you're declaring racism dead? what about sexism?

NOT EVERYONE IS BORN WITH THE SAME OPPORTUNITY. If you think this, you're fluffing naive and need to open your eyes. Racism is alive and well in America. Seriously, ask a black friend what he thinks.

Thank a liberal for racism!
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 1:40:04

Ask a black friend what he thinks?

Dude seriously? Go get your argument together and come back with something a bit better than that bullfluff.

In addition, just because racism exists does not equate to people not having the same opportunities. GramTed in areas of the country race plays a role, but this ain't the 1950s. Often times it comes down to a multitude of factors, some being a person's own decisions, that eliminate opportunities from their lives.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rockman Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 2:35:47

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I have always been in complete agreement with the whole idea of the Second Amendment. In order to properly put this amendment into perspective, you really have to look at the history that was being made at the time.

King George had ordered the British Army to the new colonies, and where, you might ask, did these new troops quarter?

They moved into YOUR HOUSE, and you had to feed them and provide for them as well as part and parcel of your duty to the "Empire". The soldier may also take possessin of anything you might own that he might fancy, I must also add, which may have included access to the women folk.

In order to prevent any such thing happening ever again to American Citizens, the founding fathers correctly made the direct, ages-old connection between being able to defend yourself, and not being able to defend yourself.

In fact, since "Power" rests in the hands of the people, the gun owning public, had a perceived duty to function as a militia in times of trouble, thus, the use of the word militia, which is the citizens of the country themselves.

If our politicians weren't so busy selling access to the highest bidder in record numbers and in the bright light of the news operations and they still get re-elected to offend my sensibilities again, and again.

The whole thing sickens me, and if the corrupt political class decides to take arms away from the people, and thus deprive them of their "Power", there will be a major upheaval following such an act by the government.

What we need is someone to lead, and not kowtow to whatever special interset has the most money on hand this very minute. Somebody with some decency would be nice about now. A lot of law degreee seekers study "situational ethics". For Crying Out Loud, already, "Situational". Is that the new euphemism for "suspect", or "shady"?

And, most importantly of all, if you look at the breakdown of American Professions represented in the congress of the United States, you will distressingly find that almost all, if not ALL legislators are "Lawyers".

This is a phenomenal grip on power by an elite, that actually doesn't "produce" anything. Unfortunately, since they "run the asylum" so to speak in the absence of the general populations attention, basic sloth, and not worrying about it since things have been so stable here for so long. The people are not recognizing the inherent danger of being right, when the government is wrong.

This is the reason for that second amendment, to defend all your other rights, if need be. The only rights you actually have are the ones you're willing to fight for.

It takes an idiot to think that the second amendment allows you to defend your rights. It allows you to die as a terrorist for your rights. Trying to use the second amendment to defend your rights will only get you killed. You cannot stand up to a SWAT raid or the military. If you can hold them off once, then they'll just bring more force the second time and succeed. Violent resistance to the government is not a way to defend your rights, it just allows the government to paint their victims as terrorists and to justify their oppression. It is through non-violence and political activism that we can defend our rights. The second amendment only gets you killed.

You're not going to take on the government in a gun battle and win. That will not happen.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 5:05:37

Black, white, or purple ... we all have same opportunities nowadays. If your boyfriend decides to act like a thug, or act like jack ass - that is his perogative.

We all have the same opportunities? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 5th 2015, 5:25:09

Victim mentality ☝
(•_•)

Heston Game profile

Jan 5th 2015, 5:39:21

Originally posted by Cerberus:

It takes an idiot to think that the second amendment allows you to defend your rights. It allows you to die as a terrorist for your rights. Trying to use the second amendment to defend your rights will only get you killed. You cannot stand up to a SWAT raid or the military. If you can hold them off once, then they'll just bring more force the second time and succeed. Violent resistance to the government is not a way to defend your rights, it just allows the government to paint their victims as terrorists and to justify their oppression. It is through non-violence and political activism that we can defend our rights. The second amendment only gets you killed.

You're not going to take on the government in a gun battle and win. That will not happen.

You said that already broken record. Go sit in a drum circle. Sell stupid somewhere else we all stocked up here.