ocmatrix Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 2:53:54

blah blah blah, bonus

cypress Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 3:04:18

bonus time!

Samx2

Sep 12th 2011, 4:52:41

i already got my bonus in another thread.
But i think its doesn't matter for anyone, if i also participate in here.

Bonus time!

Detoxxx Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 5:18:12

Originally posted by Cougar:
Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Murf:
NOW3P i was out getting drunk :)

Ivan pretty much summed it up

NA was wiped out last set as you were the only tag who could of potentially joined in to help Sol from being slaughtered.

You all knew that anyway :)

Last set was boring as hell but it allowed me to be inactive and just randomly hit lol

so what youre saying is that you guys willingly helped SOL be slaughtered by hitting the one ally who could have helped. awful nice of you.

What else are friends for?

Originally posted by NOW3P:
See....that's why I like Murf....

I kinda started to like him too, seeing he's the first leader in SoF admitting his clan helped in killing SOL by killing its "potential" allies. It's either that, or, if they deny again any involvement, they killed a netting clan that clearly netted at time, without a reason.

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Ivan Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 8:02:36

So the problem is that you 2 dont know how to read? NA had a choice as per my post and put themself into it for whatever the reasons

Helmet Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 11:15:28

We have received your comments and Murf has been promoted to Chief Whiner Advocate, he will of course retain his old title, but continue to make cry babies happy in the future.

Drinks Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 11:48:28

Originally posted by Ivan:

So the problem is that you 2 dont know how to read? NA had a choice as per my post and put themself into it for whatever the reasons

Im not sure if you can read Ivan. Did you see llaars initial post.

NA said that they were netting and to check NA's countries to confirm it if u didn't believe them. Therefore NA chose to have no participation in the coalition. And you hit them anyway.

So either you hit NA cause you wanted to roll someone or you intended to help kill SOL by keeping NA out of the fight and NA made it 100% obvious they were netting, so you you hit NA cause you wanted to roll someone.

Conclussion: You wanted to roll someone so you hit NA.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Chadius Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 13:15:29

When I read Ivan's comments, it reminds me of when my kids use their BS excuses for doing teenage crap they shouldn't be doing. It sounds perfectly fine to them and their friends, but not to the adults. If you continue saying the same thing over and over (even if it is BS), you apparently start to believe it.
LAF

Gabalin Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 14:11:57

dumb post

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 12th 2011, 15:01:32

pancake on a bunny! all above posts on this thread are invalid! :P

*runs off*
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 17:35:39

Originally posted by Chadius:
When I read Ivan's comments, it reminds me of when my kids use their BS excuses for doing teenage crap they shouldn't be doing. It sounds perfectly fine to them and their friends, but not to the adults. If you continue saying the same thing over and over (even if it is BS), you apparently start to believe it.

Funny you mention that Chadius - I was just comparing trying to have a conversation with him and Helmet to having one with my 5 year old son a day or two ago. He's absolutely convinced what he's saying makes sense to everyone, and can't even conceive the notion that he might not quite get it.

I think the argument really comes down to 1 of 3 things in my book...

1. SoF wanted to hit NA all along, and found a convenient excuse in this whole conspiracy theory they're kicking around about a coalition against them, despite evidence a plenty to the contrary, and decided to run with it. AKA SOF = Liars

2. SoF didn't really want to hit NA, but when they heard rumors of a coalition, they jumped to conclusions without checking any facts because of Ivan's long time hard on for anything related to NA. AKA SoF = Idiots

3. SoF felt they couldn't win a war against another war clan, so took the easy way out and decided to FS a netting clan they dislike instead. AKA - SoF = Cowards

Just haven't decided which of the 3 it is yet - although all 3 strike me as possible with that group and my experiences with them.

One way or another, if I were in So, I would be too embarrassed to come to these boards and pound my chest like I had just accomplished something relevant.

Murf Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 20:11:13

lol i posted the real reason

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 20:13:42

Yes - I've read the great conspiracy theory that the world is out to get SoF. Unfortunately, it just kinda doesn't make a lick of sense if you think about it beyond the consideration you'd give the average excuse.

Murf Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 20:16:34

Where did i mention a conspiracy to get SoF?

I said we killed NA so SoL was fluffed :)

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 20:21:58

That would imply that NA had intentions of helping SOL, no?

Murf Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 20:33:03

well you were the only FDP they had left that wasnt dying so it was a possibility we werent prepared to let slide

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 20:39:53

Yeah - those land fat, no missile Reps, Theos and Demos can wreak havoc on your war efforts...

Other than that, I find it just a bit odd that when you want to go coalition busting that you'd choose to take out the smallest, weakest link in the group....but maybe that's just me.

Murf Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 20:51:30

cause Sol and RD were handled and rd was the smallest, NA was only slightly smaller than SOL last set and larger than SoF

You may not have been in a position to fight NOW3P but the potential for mass FA was there

Anyway it's all in the past, SoF has no intentions of warring you next set, that is as long as you dont attempt to FS us again, in which case we'll have to kill you again

Flamey Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 21:20:27

Even if NA netted out that set, what would have happened? Would you have grown another 20 members and be refreshed for a war the set after or the set after that? SoL would have demanded your assistance sooner rather than later.

Don't play the poor netter card after allying an alliance that spends its sets hitting netters and getting vengence against those who stand up against them. You ended up trying to get into an argument with iMaG without the will to back it up and sold your soul to SoL so that you could survive. You sat back and watched as LCN and ICN were demolished. You are free to choose who you pact, but you can put this down as another diplomatic mistake.

Ivan Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 22:44:13

NA's diplomacy is perfect, thats why they end up dead instead of netgaining

Helmet Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 23:13:27

They are breaking our fists with their face.

cypress Game profile

Sep 12th 2011, 23:27:55

/does the hakka

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 1:15:30

well im sure NA is glad u wont be warring them next set.
i guess we will see if its true.

ocmatrix Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 3:00:18

One way or another, if I were in So, I would be too embarrassed to come to these boards and pound my chest like I had just accomplished something relevant.

Who's pounding their chests?

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 4:55:19

ocmatrix - if you think stating you would be embarrassed by something is chest pounding, you're not worth responding too.

lol@Ivan using the word diplomacy.

Helmet - happy to oblige. Better that than listen to you and the rest of the angst brigade over there go on and on about how NA's afraid to fight...

My apologies though - I will certainly do my best to spread word to the rest of the server that netting alliances are not allowed to ally with war clans per the brain train in SoF, else they face SoF's oh so brilliantly collaborated "with us or against us" defense.

I've been fed some impressive lines of bullfluff in my life, I just wish I could say this thread and the related ones were one of the better ones. Who gets credit for the brand new shiny mass FA excuse, btw? It's some of the better spin you've tried so far...

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 13th 2011, 5:04:09
See Original Post

IXNeo Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 6:11:20

+bonus
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

cypress Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 6:41:15

ocmatrix - if you think stating you would be embarrassed by something is chest pounding, you're not worth responding too.

Is it me or is there something that doesn't read right with that line? It's late and I need coffee perhaps!

Ivan Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 7:35:32

give now3p some ocffee with his whine too, and sure netgaining alliances can ally who they want which is exactly the point NA could have stayed out of it and choosed not to so really dont come whining to us about being FSed you knew that posibility very well
etc etc etc blah blah blah

im done with this thread now

fluff

Pain Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 7:51:57

give now3p some ocffee with his whine too, and sure netgaining alliances can ally who they want which is exactly the point NA could have stayed out of it and choosed not to so really dont come whining to us about being FSed you knew that posibility very well

fluff

didnt they try to pact you? isnt that trying to stay out of it?
Your mother is a nice woman

ducko

Sep 13th 2011, 8:46:31

Spend more time in war chats and less time on AT whining and you might... Win...

Murf Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 20:54:14

actually the mass fa thing is quite a logical excuse

next time we're gonna kill a tag we'll post no reasons and boycott AT, I think it would be fun to see what people come up with lol

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 13th 2011, 21:18:18

yeah....like Ivan could contain his angst rage that long :-P

At least you recognize it's an excuse. You're doing better than your cohorts.

Drinks Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 0:11:05

Originally posted by Pain:

fluff

didnt they try to pact you? isnt that trying to stay out of it?

+1
<Drinks> going to bed

Helmet Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 1:44:05

It is what it is. Only cry babies keep talking about something that is said and done. :)

I wish I had the motivation to read all of the whining, but it's only good for a brief skim. hehe

mrford Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 1:52:45

HOLD ME CLOSER TINY DANCER
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 2:53:10

And only fluffes lie about their true motives when there's no need to - so I guess we're on even ground, eh?

ocmatrix Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 2:57:15

I'm confused

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 2:57:58

shocker....

ocmatrix Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 3:08:42

shocker....

you seem very hostile, is everything okay?

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 3:12:05

hostile no....

not able to be bothered to take you seriously.....yes

ocmatrix Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 3:15:40

hostile no....

and how does that make you feel inside?

mrford Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 3:15:42

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Helmet Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 11:11:45

hostile no....

Show me one post where I initiated "excuse" making or lied. Otherwise, stfu whiner. :)

Drinks Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 11:43:34

Originally posted by Helmet:
hostile no....

Show me one post where I initiated "excuse" making or lied. Otherwise, stfu whiner. :)

I dont think that was even directed at you? I believe now3p said he wasnt bothered to take ocmatrix seriously.
<Drinks> going to bed

Ruthie

Sep 14th 2011, 17:25:09

Originally posted by Helmet:
hostile no....

sheeze Helmy ... you should go back to skimming threads or ignore AT altogether, lol :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Helmet Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 23:02:52

I quoted the wrong post. :)

Helmet method of posting:

1) Skim
2) Rash Judgement
3) Post whatever I feel like

Helmet Game profile

Sep 14th 2011, 23:29:52

Helmet - happy to oblige. Better that than listen to you and the rest of the angst brigade over there go on and on about how NA's afraid to fight...

That's what I was replying to. I think he's just frustrated he can't find anyone to play "politician" with him or anyone dumb enough to feed him what he's looking for. hehe

crazyserb Game profile

Sep 15th 2011, 1:52:01

will we ever find out what happened in the course of those 9 days though???

why did SoF end up FS'ing NA last set in the end???

just want to hear a SoF'er say it

Chadius Game profile

Sep 15th 2011, 2:50:51

They already said why. Apparently they were were pre-empting an attack from NA on behalf of SoL. (because of them pacting out)

Which is weird, because they say NA can't war worth a crap. So why worry about them coming into a war? lol Were they worried a "fly" of a clan was going to annoy them? lol
LAF