Verified:

llaar Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 18:47:26

I'm going to paste what happened b/t helmet and I from last set in the next post. I think it is clear why war happened this set, after you read those messages.

I also want to note that SOF's CF terms last set, were for them to decide some of our pacts.

No other clan is going to bully us around and dictate pacting with other clans to me. Period. Get off your high horse, you do not run this server. If we want to be friends with another clan, we will be.

llaar Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 18:47:42

To: Helmet
Subject: Hi there!
Date: Jun 11th, 20:33

welcome back to the game, never really knew you before though, and not sure if you know of me, but hi! I'm llaar, president of NA, and the founder, as i started NA in 2005. i'm going to be 100% honest with you in this message here

Its been brought to my attention that people think we're aligning up sides for a war this set, and I wanted to bring to light the fact that we 100% want to net this set. we were barely tagging up 30 members 2 sets ago after 3 sets of imag FS'ing NA in a row, it really destroyed us a bit. we threw an all out reunion set last set, got up to 90 members, this set we lost a bunch that were in other clans and came back for just the reunion so we're just over 50 now. we're not in any shape to war at all right now, we rather sucked at netting last set (less than half of LAF/EVO ANW), we're reorganizing training and trying to get all the old vets and new recruits up to speed with EE strategy this set. we really need another netting set and we arent after you guys or anyone at all. i really just honestly want NA to be left alone and want no political mess at all. i heard you guys are going to FS us and we're 100% set on netting, and will die really quickly without much of a fight unfortunately, i hate to say that but its true. can we pact up with you guys, and can we please have a peaceful set?

thanks,

llaar
Netters Anonymous President

To: llaar
Subject: RE: Hi there!
Date: Jun 12th, 14:50
Message Body:
Hi, we really don't know what we're doing this set. There are a lot of rumors that a coalition has formed against us and that's our focus right now. It's good to know you guys aren't part of the plot. So are you telling me the SOL/RD side hasn't talked to you about going to war with us?

Subject: RE: RE: Hi there!
Date: Jun 12th, 15:39
Message Body:
glad you're still not sure, the rumor i heard was that it was already decided. and regardless of what we've been asked, i have made clear to anyone inquiring about war, that we want to net, and will be. thats why im messaging you when i heard my rumor. check our country builds, we are netting. :)

Subject: RE: RE: Hi there!
Date: Jun 20th, 01:56
Message Body:
ummm ok thanks for listening to me...

i've been away all weekend and come back to 1/3rd of my clan dead? great!

what the hell dude? i approached you with complete honesty and this is what i get in return?

Detoxxx Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 20:50:30

That's what SoF does...what did you expect? To be honest and be granted a pass for not being an A graded hole like many others?

things are simple:
1. you're honest and play by the rules, or trying to make friends through ideas that make sense = lose
2. you're an a*hole and threaten around = win

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Erian Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 21:10:42

Wait, didn't NA FS SoF with mass missile countries just a few days ago? I don't understand the above in the context of current events...

edit: nm, saw that this is from before last set.

dagga Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 22:45:08

LOL douche move.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

ZIP Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 22:58:04

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

hanlong Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 23:23:15

cool story bro
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Cougar Game profile

Sep 9th 2011, 23:29:16

and the point of all this?

NA is free to do what they want. just as SOF is free to do what it wants. I see no dishonesty here, no word being broken....

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 0:04:37

Only that SoF is claiming the FS last set was due to rumors that NA intended to FS SoF, even though anyone w/ half a desire to figure it out could clearly see that was not the case.

Personally, I don't see why SoF feels the need to justify their actions. Since when is anything more than "We wanted an easy win, and NA provided that, with a half-assed excuse that we can cling to" needed?

Cougar Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 0:35:25

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Only that SoF is claiming the FS last set was due to rumors that NA intended to FS SoF, even though anyone w/ half a desire to figure it out could clearly see that was not the case.

Personally, I don't see why SoF feels the need to justify their actions. Since when is anything more than "We wanted an easy win, and NA provided that, with a half-assed excuse that we can cling to" needed?

nothing you said has anything to do with llaars posting of personal messages here in this thread. And you accuse SOF of attempting unnecessary justification?

crysk Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 0:38:55

SoF just needed someone to pick on, I actually intended not to come back to this game until I happened to check out the forums last set, did my own reading of both sides crap, and found myself back in NA due to the bull. I'd rather be on the side who has to fight hard than the side without honor. Thanks for bringing me back SoF.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 0:46:53

Cougar - I'm gonna go ahead and assume you really can read,and track concepts between multiples sources, and you're just being bullish. But feel free to lemme know if you actually DO need some help though...

Cougar Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 1:08:13

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Cougar - I'm gonna go ahead and assume you really can read,and track concepts between multiples sources, and you're just being bullish. But feel free to lemme know if you actually DO need some help though...

Yes, I and everyone else who can read already knows all this. it is posted here every day by people such as yourself.

what has been learned here? what exactly are you guys looking for? sympathy? want people to think we are assholes? what?

same old story, same old song and dance. respect for taking the first step and FSing, now invite some friends and keep the party going

Murf Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 2:33:11

lol seriously no need for this post

The history is pretty simple here

Last set SoF FSed NA regardless of the reasons, NA died
This set NA FSed SoF, don't care about your reasons either, you guys started well but it's all downhill from here. Same result as last set just more dead sof this set.

As for next set will SoF kill NA again, god I hope not as you lot are boring as hell.

Crysk change the record already, it's a bloody game there is no honor, big deal your ex sof and now don't like what we do, no body cares. Didn't you leave sof in a hissy fit anyway?

W Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 2:37:25

if we're so boring, stop fluffing attacking us, geez
[9:22pm] xHx: on a fluff ton of tech
[9:22pm] xHx was kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)
[9:22pm] Within[SnG]: what?? fluff this
[9:22pm] You were kicked from the chat room by Hellcat. (Badwords Detected!)

Murf Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 2:40:01

sorry you made your bed this set now ya gotta lie in it

Helmet Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 2:46:32

9 days later. Clearly that was my plan all along! There is no way anything could have changed over the course of 9 days!

I usually plan my meals out at least 9 days in advance. Hell, I just got interrupted from setting out my clothing that I intend to wear on September 16th, when I was told to check the AT. Once you make a plan you have to stick to it!

ocmatrix Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 2:55:19

why is it that no matter what SOF does, someone complains? Does SOF have to ask permission to take a fluff these days?

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 4:52:32

Murf/Helmet, if I remember correctly, SOF members were ASKING NA to hit you guys 3 or 4 days ago. Now you're gonna try to play it like you guys are gonna war next set for NA FS'ing you this set?

Your reasons are your reasons, and I think it's safe to say no one in NA could give really a fluff as to what they actually are, or if we have to war you for the next 10 sets over them....but at least have the cajones to be straight up about them instead of throwing up retarded ass excuses for something there's no point making excuses over.

Thomas Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 4:59:11

boo fluffing who

cypress Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 4:59:33

I thought NA were going to hit SoF over what happened last set.

I think it was quite safe to make that assumption.

Murf Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 7:25:07

hmmm pretty sure I clearly wrote above I don't want to waste my time warring NA next set NOW3P

SoF members are entitled to post anything they want on AT, always have been. We knew fine rightly you would FS us this set, we've been waiting for it all set, but you guys took that long our members started to lose interest, and a few tried to speed up the process lol.

Your leaders are the ones who started this thread, looking for sympathy for dying 2 sets in a row and trying to justify the FS this set. Let's be honest since when do you really need a reason to war, and anyone with half a brain knows fine rightly why NA was wiped out last set :)

Whats done is done, now build a bridge and get over it

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 7:44:04

Because SoF was bored and wanted a roll over war to help improve your dwindling summer activity levels?

You forget, I've run a war clan and have done what SoF did last set plenty of times...picked an easy roll over the competition war with an old adversary because it's good for moral, fun for the killers, gives you a chance to practice for a real war, and gets people active again...only difference is I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade, and be up front with why I did it.

I'm just pointing out how weird it is that the current leadership in SoF feels compelled to come up with lame excuses why they chose to do what they chose to do instead of just coming out and saying "Yeah, we're a fluffing war clan. We don't need a reason to hit you. We were looking for a war we could win and you were the best choice".

Maybe I've gone soft, but it seems to me that if you're intent on warring folks who have zero interest in war, the least you could do is have the cajones to be straight about why you're warring them. If you can scroll through SoF's forums and honestly tell me that SoF members weren't excited about an easy win war over NA in full netting mode, I'll be very surprised.

retri Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 9:54:25

Actually i found it pretty boring, same with this reset too.

/SoF member

anoniem Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 11:33:11

i don't see why there is such animosity toward NA. their alliance has gone through a lot in the past year and i for one believe NA.

note: i'm not questioning any one's motives.
re(ally)tired

crysk Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 12:13:25

Murf...my leaving Sof had nothing to do with sof itself, good job thinking you have a clue about me.

They can't be straight up about the reasons, it is what it is, and people are seein just how ridiculous SOF has become.

We'll keep killin regardless of a loss, a war is war.

Helmet Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 13:34:02

Who's making excuses? It's not me, so I am not going to waste my time responding to ignorant comments about me making excuses. I typed more, but I'm going to wait to post it on September 22.

Forgotten

Sep 10th 2011, 14:52:05

i still don't get why anyone cares what a repeated cheater says.

NA got what it got last reset, some knows why, some thinks they know why.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Ivan Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 15:18:32

Judging by this thread most people seem to think they know why

sorry crysk, you came back for the wrong reason :p

crysk Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 17:27:35

Ivan...I know you can do better than this :) Ah well I'm back anyways for awhile :)

Ivan Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 18:26:42

Want me to summarise it for you?

I'll quote llaar "If we want to be friends with another clan, we will be.", NA had a choice and willingly/knowingly walked into something they knew was coming they are trying to paint us as the big bad wolf here but if the wolf tells the sheep to run away or we'll eat you then its definately not the wolfs fault if the sheep stays and ends up eaten.

If NAers are looking for someone to blame for this, look at your own heads and dont try to put the blame on anyone else its THEIR JOB to make sure that THEIR clan get to do what they/their members want.

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 19:03:57

It's cool - I never really expected you guys to be straight up about your motives. Murf's a little disappointing, but I have learned not to expect much from Ivan or Helmet.

archaic Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 19:08:46

Isn't this like the 549th war between Sof and NA? Seriously, is there anything that has not been said before between you two?

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Albert Einstein
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 19:28:50

Pretty much archaic....pretty much.

Chadius Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 21:01:22

I thought competition breeds better players. So why wouldn't SoF want to fight someone with better war skills?

IF you guys are the best in Alliance at war, why not try your hand at something your not the best at? (i.e. netting)

When I or other people look back at the history of this game, we don't go "eww and aew" over clan A and clan B fought for many sets in a row. We look at the records people have gotten for networth, and at the clans that are always at the top. No one looks down the top whatever list.....until they find a country with lots of kills....but crappy networth. Just sayin.

(btw, I like to war and net....so I'm not biased on this)
LAF

Chadius Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 21:02:33

Originally posted by Chadius:
I thought competition breeds better players. So why wouldn't SoF want to fight someone with better war skills?

IF you guys are the best in Alliance at war, why not try your hand at something your not the best at? (i.e. netting)

When I or other people look back at the history of this game, we don't go look in awe over clan A and clan B that fought for many sets in a row. We look at the records people have gotten for networth, and at the clans that are always at the top. No one looks down the top whatever list.....until they find a country with lots of kills....but crappy networth. Just sayin.

LAF

Helmet Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 21:38:32

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ponderer Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 21:46:28

Originally posted by Chadius:

When I or other people look back at the history of this game, we don't go "eww and aew" over clan A and clan B fought for many sets in a row. We look at the records people have gotten fo networth, and at the clans that are always at the top. No one looks down the top whatever list.....until they find a country with lots of kills....but crappy networth. Just sayin.

I think I speak for most of my cohorts when I say that I would rather have a challenging war than something one sided. NA has kept things interesting so far (though they need to do more than match us kill for kill to win), so for now I'm happy. But if someone else joins the party, I won't complain.
m0m0rific

IXNeo Game profile

Sep 10th 2011, 23:21:48

YOU ARE ALL CORRECT!!!

*A Dead NASA satellite will soon plummet to Earth!!*

FEAR LOLONG!!!

LOL

*PLUS BONUS POINTS*
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

ninong Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 1:07:56

Originally posted by IXNeo:
YOU ARE ALL CORRECT!!!

*A Dead NASA satellite will soon plummet to Earth!!*

FEAR LOLONG!!!

LOL

*PLUS BONUS POINTS*

confirmed
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Murf Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 10:02:17

NOW3P i was out getting drunk :)

Ivan pretty much summed it up

NA was wiped out last set as you were the only tag who could of potentially joined in to help Sol from being slaughtered.

You all knew that anyway :)

Last set was boring as hell but it allowed me to be inactive and just randomly hit lol

grimjoww Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 12:17:39

confirmed Neo's post

tenshim0 Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 13:47:59

bonusss
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB

Forgotten

Sep 11th 2011, 15:21:43

IMHO

NA hitting SoF this set is probably the worst political move for NA's survival on Alliance server.

All you did was give SoF a target if they have nothing else to do next reset.

I like the whole 'stand up to a bully' attitude, but you can't just do it without any sort of ability to have a knock out first punch.

This an't the movies, and your not George McFly.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 17:53:59

Why does everyone continue to assume that NA gives a fluff what they think?

Helmet Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 19:23:36

Because NA started this whining thread.

Pain Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 20:20:22

Originally posted by Murf:

NA was wiped out last set as you were the only tag who could of potentially joined in to help Sol from being slaughtered.

Last set was boring as hell but it allowed me to be inactive and just randomly hit lol

so what youre saying is that you guys willingly helped SOL be slaughtered by hitting the one ally who could have helped. awful nice of you.

Your mother is a nice woman

Murf Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 20:22:49

Least I'm up front and honest about it, dont really care if it wasnt a nice thing to do

Cougar Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 20:35:27

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Murf:

so what youre saying is that you guys willingly helped SOL be slaughtered by hitting the one ally who could have helped. awful nice of you.

What else are friends for?

Prodde Game profile

Sep 11th 2011, 22:32:07

bonus