Verified:

locket Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 5:37:39

Originally posted by hanlong:

Well said Hanlong.

On a side note slag why dont you reply to the questions about FA transparency or excluding that networth from top scores or somesuch. Then it is something for warring more than anything else. That would be preferable to arguing ;)

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 5:39:46

It's tough to take suggestions seriously from players who fluff in the sandbox that everyone shares to prevent the other kids from playing and then complain that the brand of sand we use irritates their asses.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 5:42:47

Originally posted by Slagpit:
It's tough to take suggestions seriously from players who fluff in the sandbox that everyone shares to prevent the other kids from playing and then complain that the brand of sand we use irritates their asses.

you seem quite biased towards evo for someone who's "not a evo leader".

contrary to what you think, you guys aren't the only alliance with MMRs. and you think suiciding is just "land lost". ever considered ABs, GSes (when you have food at home), spy ops, etc. as suiciding? but it nice to see that we lost almost twice as much land as you guys to suiciders and recieved twice as much hits. what does that prove for evo?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 5:47:44

LaF 3,964
EVOdiez 2,801

Sigh this thread is stupid but ill contribute to its idiocy.

The above is the number of landgrabs done by each alliance. Slag posted the amount of land lost to untaggeds. I would think that if evo farmed a country it is just as likely to hit their lowest defense members which are likely within range as well as hit the country who hit them.

Perhaps the fact that the ratio of attacks on untagges to defends from them being so different means evo does have their friends run some!

On a side note I feel arguments with no actual proof are dumb but meh.

Reply to the more sensible posts in the future I think is a better tactic.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 5:48:59

Stop pulling stuff from your ass. It'll only make the irritation worse.

but it nice to see that we lost almost twice as much land as you guys to suiciders and recieved twice as much hits. what does that prove for evo?

That LaF did about twice as many hits against untaggeds?

count(1) attacktag
3035 LaF
1805 EVOdiez

That LaF is about twice as big as Evo?

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 5:49:38

look

you can't get more obvious than RESEARCH ALLIES TO UNTAGGED COUNTRIES.

why is slagpit missing the giant elephant? ;P i care less about how many land lost by untags, or number of hits, but somehow both aren't in favor of evo either (as well as the ratio of hits taken and dished out).

so i don't exactly know what is trying to be implied. you are right, maybe LaF doesn't have the 100% defense bonus against untags, but evo has a 50% reduction in attacks received from untags in the code ;)

and oh there must be an ingame bug where evo countries get randomly assigned to be tech leeches of untagged suiciders. so convenient

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 3rd 2011, 5:53:40
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 5:49:43

And since the posts are being made in polite manners slagpit and EVERYONE fluffs in eachothers sandboxes in this stupid game perhaps you could take the fricking questions seriously and give a reply. You have enough time to make stupid arguments or ignorant comments, then you have enough time to reply to those questions too. -_-

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 5:53:02

If you tell me to "fluff off" then you lose the ability to demand things.

locket Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 5:59:48

When you act like an asshole to people you get the same attitude back. Next time treat the other person better and you will get the same in return. Pretty basic lesson most people's parents give them.

You started with the acting like a prick to me so I gave it back.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:00:36

Stop pulling stuff from your ass. It'll only make the irritation worse.

but it nice to see that we lost almost twice as much land as you guys to suiciders and recieved twice as much hits. what does that prove for evo?

That LaF did about twice as many hits against untaggeds?

count(1) attacktag
3035 LaF
1805 EVOdiez

That LaF is about twice as big as Evo?

now i'm scared you actually coded part of this game

3035 / 1805 = 1.68

maybe next time you should put those SQL skill to good use and include the division operation as part of your select query ;)

and oh:

21537 / 11199 = 1.92

i can say we lost twice as much land, while doing 1.68x more hits.

i know i told pang a long time ago i was going to help him code boxcar/the game but i was too busy programming a real game instead. now i regret not doing it with such math fail i'm seeing right now :(

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 3rd 2011, 6:03:21
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Sifos Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:04:28

Sooo, can we kill something now, please?
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:07:31

I'm not in EVO. If you want to FS EVO next set, get tagkilled, and lose more members, fine.

EDIT: I'm not implying that EVO would defeat LaF in a 1v1 war. I'm just saying what would happen.

omg omg omg, i'm actually excited...
All you've got left to do is say enshula and hanlong are running untagged multies against you and we've got ourselves september 2009 (i think it was september when i had laf steam roll evo, i could be wrong)

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:11:28

wow you guys got SS so excited, maybe i can retire again since you enticed active leadership back into LaF =)

thanks evo!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Mr. Lime Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:15:21

you better hanny...i like icq

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:19:47

Hey look, it's the guy who tried to call out my lack of netting ability but finished with $61 M NW!

You should have just deleted your country and saved yourself the embarrassment.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:22:31

^ You think 61m net is SS's best performance?

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:22:57

Lime add me on ICQ :-p 266-672-694

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:25:00

If you don't see what's wrong with finishing with $61 M NW with a country name that accuses someone else of being bad at netgaining, you are beyond stupid.

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:25:45

oh wow, you're going to call me out for logging on what 15 times in 2 months? nice job. Tell me did you use your admin functions to find out what country was mine or cry to someone to find out who ever could think your a retarded netgainer?

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:26:21

I think he told me he missed 1500 turns or so. Do you know SS? He probably didn't think he was going to win early on and gave up. lol

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:27:23

Slagpit acts like an emotional little girl, who thinks very highly of herself. A little brat.

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:28:46

I probably have more t10's in resets following a full war and tag kills (on alliances better than evo) than you do t10's slagpit so really, this is a bad path for you to be going down.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:32:36

Nope, I saw irc logs of you blubbering about how easy it would be to midfeed evo along with a few other alliances. Someone in SoF gave me the log and we laughed at you. I don't care if you choked in the beginning of the set instead of the end like your friend LT. You should have had the good sense to save yourself the embarrassment by either deleting your country or not picking such an arrogant country name in the first place.

I really don't care about the opinion of someone who promoted himself as one of the best players in the game despite never finishing in the top ten. You finally finished in the top ten LT. CONGRATULATIONS!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:35:48

Nobody cares about what you did ten years ago Solidsnake. You don't have a single good finish since we started up this version of the game. You tried to get LaF into a war, then ran away when the war got tough. You're such a joke that your alliance-mates from multiple tags (LaF and SoF) have fed me logs of you embarrassing yourself without me even asking for them.

By the way, the obsession with me isn't cute anymore. Can't you just get over it?

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:47:34

ummm Slag I've finished top ten 5 times I believe? That's in the last 2-3 years.. My choking cost me rank 1 several times.. not top 10. and I didn't choke this set at all. I predicted 221m as a best case scenario, I finished 217.2m..

Choking other sets? Ya, or could be the fact that I don't ever have time to camp for my bushels to sell and decide to do other things, rather than wait around. I doubt I'll ever 'choke' again witht he 2b cap removed

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:48:22

this threads getting silly

but because i like discussing some stuff the reason laf lost most of the land we did to untaggeds was because they were farming some of our members that were extremely inactive

and grabbing members who started the set late

locket Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:49:34

man slag you are acting like a real tool. SS had a wicked country going that sol killed. I guess it sucks that he isn't in a clan that nets every single set? And doubting his abilities is stupid but then this whole thread is. Heh. You really need a break from here or perhaps its just you need to be much less of a dramaqueen.

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:50:49

Nope, I saw irc logs of you blubbering about how easy it would be to midfeed evo along with a few other alliances. Someone in SoF gave me the log and we laughed at you. I don't care if you choked in the beginning of the set instead of the end like your friend LT. You should have had the good sense to save yourself the embarrassment by either deleting your country or not picking such an arrogant country name in the first place.

Interesting 5 days of snow storms limited to no internet access just after starting to wr grab now makes me a weak player... good to know. And then not logging on for a week at a time multiple times, also makes me bad at netgaining, i think we should make sure the message gets out, there are alot of people that people misguidedly think are good at netgaining in this case.

That hanlong guy, he created a country and didnt play for 2 weeks once, finished the reset on under 100k nw, he must suck right?

Infact, almost everyone thats ever played this game according to the new found knowledge which you have bestowed on me, sucks at netgaining.

And interestingly, calling you bad at netgaining does not equal arrogance on my behalf(it is a simple troll designed to annoy you (success!) while still being broadly factually true), dont get me wrong i am arrogant, but not for the reason, to find out why i am arogant, http://www.dictionary.com and put 1 and 1 together, even you should be capable of that.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:55:21

I guess that's my bad. It's really hard to tell you guys apart when you all think that you're the best players who ever played. So how come The Best Player In The Game doesn't know to resell as a no mb theo when the public market empties?

I've never gone around promoting myself as a player and bragging about previous finishes. Find someone else to label. Or better yet, after your stunt on the team forums (and dozens like it on AT), stop accusing other people of being arrogant all together.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:59:32

If a one trick pony is 0/4 does that make him a 0 trick pony? I bet if all of you guys put your heads together you can figure out.

Feb 3rd 2011, 6:59:40

my PM was empty. and I've never claimed to be the best in the game. I'd assert top 10, not the best.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:04:00

If your PM was empty you screwed up your destock. Doesn't LaF have people who can tell you that? Here are some quotes from the guy calling me arrogant:

"Don't be mad I'll finish 210-220m net in alliance this set, which is more than all MKR put together could muster."

"Lmao I really doubt that. I'd venture to say you'd have trouble hitting 100m net, let alone 200m "

"You can't seriously think you are a better netter than I am. You are delusional. "

"Lol I have finished once in team and was suicided during converting to TMBR.

You realize this game has been around longer than just EE? how many t10s do you have in the alliance server? Top 5s? Best NW? I'm headed around 220 this set as a legit farmer, I doubt you could touch that"

Would you like me to give you a custom forum title that proclaims your excellence?

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:10:01

Ok let's do the math Slaggy.

My PM size was 25.5m or so.. 25 let's say. So 1 day of full PM... 25m x 230/net 5.75b to empty that. Now divide that by let's say 400/NW conservatively on public EOS 14,38m net roughly lost in sale after market commissions and 100m loss in turn 15.8m

Meaning I would have gained 9.2m net in a resxell roughly

HOWEVER 1 lost day of production on a 55k Acre farmer, I was pulling in 708k bushels + 2.7m cash a turn

708k x 86 61m bushels + 230m cash = 2.47B cash/ 230 10.7m NET

So I came ahead 1.5M net NOT leaving my PM full.

thanks for coming out, douche

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:22:00

(I assumed that you had 90% mil tech)

Networth gained from a proper resell when the public market empties:

(55 079 * 6.5 * 2.16 * 72) - ((0.6 * (100 000 000 + (55 079 * 0.72 * 2 025 * 2.16 * 72))) / (0.94 * 0.72 * 210 * 3)) = 37 963 155 NW

Upper bound for networth gained from cashing an additional 2.16 days:

(((708 000 * 39 * 0.94) + 2 700 000) * 2.16 * 86) / ((2 025 * 0.72) / 6.5) = 23 730 817.1 NW

It's an upper bound because you don't get the PM space to destock an additional 2.16 days worth of income for free.

Does deliberately passing up $14+ M extra networth count as choking? I think it does!

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:25:20

Last time I finished a set the market didn't emnpty. I lost NW because of it, and finished 12th.

You can't assume the market will empty.

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:26:49

How did you edit your post without it showing edit?

Cheater!

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:34:25

You can edit a post without it showing within two minutes or something. I put a comment that I forgot bonus turns but it didn't show up because of that.

If you want $400 dpnw:

(55 079 * 6.5 * 2.16 * 72) - ((0.6 * (100 000 000 + (55 079 * 0.72 * 2 025 * 2.16 * 72))) / (0.94 * 240)) = 22 196 711 NW

Reselling loses slightly, but will win after we factor in the PM space that you have to set aside.

You make $520.25 per acre per turn stocking. You can spend 0.72 * $2025 = $1458 per acre per turn destocking. That means for every ~2.80 turns of cashing, you need to set aside one turn of destocking time.

2.8 / 3.8 = ~0.737, so in reality, 2.16 days of cashing would give you approximately

(0.737 * ((708 000 * 39 * 0.94) + 2 700 000) * 2.16 * 86) / ((2 025 * 0.72) / 6.5) = $17 489 612 NW

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:35:06

(I assumed that you had 90% mil tech)

Networth gained from a proper resell when the public market empties:

(55 079 * 6.5 * 2.16 * 72) - ((0.6 * (100 000 000 + (55 079 * 0.72 * 2 025 * 2.16 * 72))) / (0.94 * 0.72 * 210 * 3)) = 37 963 155 NW

Upper bound for networth gained from cashing an additional 2.16 days:

(((708 000 * 39 * 0.94) + 2 700 000) * 2.16 * 86) / ((2 025 * 0.72) / 6.5) = 23 730 817.1 NW

It's an upper bound because you don't get the PM space to destock an additional 2.16 days worth of income for free.

Does deliberately passing up $14+ M extra networth count as choking? I think it does!

if you are so good at math, why didn't you answer my question about your math? or you just have selective math (TM) ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:36:56

I said about double because we're talking about fuzzy things in the first place, it's not like the untaggeds divide everything to two decimal places to figure out which alliance to retal.

locket Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:38:15

meh he ignores lots of comments. He didnt get his cheerios this morning and wants to fight with people.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:40:08

fuzzy things? you just choose to not respond what you don't have the right answer for?

i'll give you a hint. if i was untagged i wouldn't hit my tech leeches either if i was going to suicide on someone. i would go out on a limb and say they were probably my friends, which is why i let them leech my tech all reset and i also get to suicide people who hit me who aren't in EVO? but of course, tech leeching is completely legit ;)

honestly i don't care that evo leeched tech from untagged countries. i actually didn't care they suicided LaF countries either. i also don't care if those LaF countries decide to send FA to each other at the end to make up for that lost nw (in reality what others have said is right and i should've approached evo and made them pay for it instead). so with that in mind, i apologize for being a lazy hFR =)

but i'm not really petty about those things. this is why i didn't even bring anything up all reset. crap happens, and life goes on. but i only became unpleasant and slightly agitated when a evo member asked us why #229 was sent aid. he did say i was coming off slightly strong, which i agree, but it was bottled up inside of me and reading it set it off...

i would appreciate it if its laid to rest so i don't keep on getting reminded of it.

thanks =)

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 3rd 2011, 7:46:48
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:45:05

Why don't you think for yourself locket instead of going along with the laf party line? One example of laf people ignoring what I say: I asked for the country numbers of those suiciders around 40 posts ago (get out your calculator hanlong!) and I never received an answer.

Doesn't it seem ridiculous to speak at length about such a subject without even providing the barest hint of proof? Or allowing me to even look into the subject?

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:47:42

Why don't you think for yourself locket instead of going along with the laf party line? One example of laf people ignoring what I say: I asked for the country numbers of those suiciders around 40 posts ago (get out your calculator hanlong!) and I never received an answer.

Doesn't it seem ridiculous to speak at length about such a subject without even providing the barest hint of proof? Or allowing me to even look into the subject?

can you even read? i said earlier that both the guy who sent FA and the guy who received FA got suicided this reset? if you are so smart with your tools to figure out who sent/received FA you can't even figure out which countries were the ones in question? i'll give you another hint: they are the exact same number
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:48:33

the

country

numbers

of

the

suiciders

and

the

evo

countries

that

pacted

them

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:50:28

i'm sorry. i didn't save it and boxcar reset already (both the spy ops and the news). i have to talk to pang to retrieve them. but if you are dying to know, give me a sec and i'll show you.

so if you see a untagged suicide a LaF and being allied to evo, you would be happy with it? i swear to you 100% that i'm not making this fluff up, and i'm slightly annoyed i have to go thru the effort to dig this fluff up for you.

how about if i'm right i'll name my country "hanlong sucks at netgaining" otherwise you have to name yours "slagpit sucks at netgaining" ;) i like it better if i can get something out of it since i have to go through the effort to show you something that is already in the archive books.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:54:48

I do think for myself. I dont always agree with laf. But you have been an a-hole to me in this thread when I was polite to you and you have proceeded to fight with every single other non-evo poster here it seems. So yes. I do believe that was my own thought.

Here is another thought from me.

You

Are

Acting

A

Little

Kid.

See how dumb that is?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:55:09

I believe in transparency about such matters, so even though I'm not an evo leader I'll investigate it. I need the country numbers to do so.

I'm not making any kind of claim or bet about it. All can I say is that I hope it's not what you think.

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/oldcountry/162/229

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:58:24

I thought what you said was inadequate. You proceeded to attack me personally and told me to fluff off. You also said I was prick.

There's a difference between attacking what someone says (sometimes called "debating") and attacking someone personally.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 8:02:29

i have a few things to say:

1) slagpit, just from a pure advice as a game development professional to another, you need to stop trolling on the boards. seriously... if i did this fluff as a game dev to my community, i'd be fired from my job already. if you guys want to make it big time, you need to stop getting agitated about affairs of your alliance, just like i didn't cry on the WoW boards if some other arena team steamrolled me and my buddies.

2) check out the news of http://www.eestats.com/alliance/oldcountry/162/782

i do understand the token EM to that evo country, but you notice all the other hits? and i do understand it does look like he was just retaling who hits him, but the question is why was he allied to evo? actually one of his tech allies hit him and that tech ally isn't even a techer (so tech leech). so why do LaF get retals and evo gets tech leeches from untags?

there was another country, i need to dig him up. but it has the similar funky vibe to it
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 8:10:06

and oh #229 never hit #792 but that's something else but he still got GSed for a bunch of food.

but he wasn't allied to any evo or any alliance persay from what i remember (i did remember somehow tying him to someone but i forgot who so i'm not going to accuse anyone until i dig up my logs again), so i'm not pointing fingers here for now. but keep in mind that it was an unprovoked suicide. it was also 11 days after #229 hit ANYBODY, so you know it was someone trying to keep him out of top 10 (and he had a top 10 worthy country).

would #33 feeling jipped by evo from what happened to his country (getting nuke dumped by a untagged allied to evo two days after he switches from tyranny to demo to stock, probably costing him some nw), and feeling sorry for a random suicide on #229 costing him nw and wanting to help him out be a ok explanation to what went on? especially how he saw he can help #229 get top 10 despite all that's happened to him?

i still feel this is too much transparency and i hate airing out dirty laundry, but really its not some evil plot to screw evo over by LaF. it's just two members feeling slighted this reset and sending FA.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia