Verified:

mazooka Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:03:37

i hope it was worth it.

ill give someone there an hour or so and then its on, i told you punks ingame what i would do. i aint pdm.

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:10:52

*grabs popcorn*

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:12:29

what's going on?

i didn't get any msg from you...
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:16:11

maz don't hit my country please!!! I didn't grab you!

mazooka Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:17:22

you will for sure be hit if i hit lt =p

Feb 25th 2011, 18:19:18

noooooo! can't I ever catch a break :-(

TBH I didn't think anyone was going to try and hit you.

mazooka Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:22:15

i told them ingame when i started getting all the spy ops. very stupid when i was playing nice.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:23:18

huh? i'm so confused =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ZDH Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:23:26

What happened?
-BigZ

mazooka Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:28:39

hanlong, you double tapped me. now if i get the jets to retal, i believe that youll continue hitting me. so im going to hit anyone in the tag that i want. i see what you guys did to pdm countries that retall you. i am not going to play like that.

mazooka Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:32:17

ok, give me a country # that i get my 5k+ land back from and i dont go all farmy on all your midrank countries.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:34:07

Or, LaF can just kill you, and your alliance...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

ZDH Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:34:24

As long as you don't farm the ones near the bottom plz :-p
-BigZ

mazooka Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:36:39

sure nuke, they can kill me now if they choose.

i mean why not farm and kill everyone? brilliant!

ZDH Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:37:59

Maz the whole server almost is on a war DNH...I am starting to think the bot will be good next set so we have something to grab.
-BigZ

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2011, 18:39:07

Not everyone, just those who are claiming they are going to suicide us...

mazooka Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:42:17

i agree, serious lack of land. a grab on me would be fine as id just retal but after looking at lafs news, they dont seem to accept retals.

braden Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:44:51

well then that is when you would have cause to do it, maz. at least when they fluff you on the ror you have the moral high ground :P
(and don't hit lt, the man needs a break)

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 25th 2011, 18:45:33

You need to check again, it is PDM grabbing us and not accepting our retals, not the other way around.

ZDH Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:47:32

^^^^
-BigZ

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:49:58

oh i think i know who you are then ;P

just do your retals. how about you give us a chance... we won't RoR it.

LaF doesn't treat you differently just because you are a solo player.

and you can't just look at news to see what's going on with other alliances.. some of those countries sent nukes as retals (not acceptable to us), some used dec war (not acceptable), some used harmful spy ops (not acceptable). some are actually RoRs from the other side, and not from us.

it's pretty straight forward, you do your retals and we have our policy of not retaling the retals (which buys you some grace period from LaF from being grabbed).

if you "farm our midrankers" you will get killed.

it's not rocket science here =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

mazooka Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 18:55:03

h4, if my goal was to "suicide" you i wouldnt have said anything and just done it.

braden, i have been down this very road with laf before. they lied and killed me. history repeating?

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:05:30

you have my word. you will not get killed if you retaled the guys who hit you.

if you get RoRed, you will have the moral high ground to go apefluff =)

if you "farm our midrankers" over 2 grabs, then you will get killed.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:08:12

and you have a personal DNH in our embassy right now fyi. if you want to get removed from it, you know what to do ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ZDH Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:14:08

I won't hit you Mazooka I promise :-p

and not cuz i'm just an all explorer.
-BigZ

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:30:01

Mazooka, for your information it is PDM hitting us AFTER we decided to put them on DNH. They have done nuke retals and lately GSd after a topfeed. And apparently they don't like talking so yah... you should go get some land off them and see what happens.

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:37:57

locket, you're one of the biggest tards in laf, and i don't use that distinction flippantly.

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:41:47

glad I have some distinction but I'm pretty sure there is nothing tardish about that last comment ;)

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:48:16

nuke retals = true, deserved, and part of our stated policy
topfeed = false, a retal

we dont like talking when it's the same song and dance set after set. feel pretty confidently that we're done bending over for you.

it comes down to you guys being greedy bastards! land trading is great & wonderful but bullying is so 1a.

Detmer Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:50:15

I am confused, but mazooka, if you aren't in PDM - you should be. We are the only people who will accept you for who you are and what you want to do!

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:54:00

locket isn't representative of the official LaF stance :P

you know it's all love ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Feb 25th 2011, 19:54:55

NM retals, harmful ops, and GSing after hits are no no's. Especially after we DNH'd you guys.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:57:14

Hanlong, I did a forum search, and realized that no one has thought to call you "hanshlong" on the forums. I dunno, someone may have done it in private or something.

Just figured I'd let you know...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 19:58:37

and just fyi to PDM, you guys are DNH in our embassy also :P

its up to you guys to push the buttons ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Detmer Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:02:29

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
NM retals, harmful ops, and GSing after hits are no no's. Especially after we DNH'd you guys.

So we have you guys down as friends, don't prepare to retal you (since you guys do this stunt every round) and you farm us. (Sure, we hit you first - a dude who has hit allies all round and a guy who made a mistake and we initiated FR contact with... yes... we started FA talks). We say that if you are friends you will repay us for the stuff you took and nothing ever became of that. Then you hit us through the DNH and I get unhappy, to which I am replied with our guys starting to hit through friend's status. I then contacted hanlong when I removed you guys from a status preventing us from hitting you guys.

And I am sorry that you feel only using turrets is the smartest way to defend your country. In PDM we believe in a more holistic approach.
I have no ideas about us GSing into DRs, but as long as it is post retal and not random grab, good for us. In fact, I think I know a PDM country who we SHOULD be GSing into DRs.
As for harmful spy ops, again, fine by our policy as long as they are limited to the appropriate retaliation amount.

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:11:47

sorry to hijack this thread maz, and i wish you great success in striking back appropriately. you know i have to read every laf-titled thread on this forum

laf-pdm has been a mess this set, as per usual. we had you on DNH, you farmed us hard, we took you off DNH, we hit you, we had a mutual DNH, we hit each other, we took each other off DNH, hits continued, RoRs on both sides, profitable retals, DNHs, hits, etc.

at this point, laf will be laf, pdm will be pdm, meh and heh.

i understand you guys, understand why you take advantage of us every set, and understand why you're pissed. don't care in the slightest, given the consistent nature of how you've treated us for _years_

this set we had some nubs who hit and retalled you (and other tags) inappropriately this set. if we had a relationship of mutual respect maybe i would care more, but i know laf's DNH is nothing more than leveraging how far you can push us without having us flip out.

it's comical how predictable you guys are. farm -> farm -> DNH -> whine -> offer pact -> claim moral high ground

Feb 25th 2011, 20:12:20

First off did you ever contact a LAF FR about a DNH/friend status start of the set? You were unpacted as far as I know.

As one of the techers who midfed I know that I chose PDM as one of my targets, because you guys had already hit us, were unpacted, and didn't seem prepared to retal. We've been over your personal thoughts on appropriate retaliation Detmer, and I'll add it's unfortunate for you we aren't discussing this on the team board where you have the numbers advantage.

We then placed you on DNH, you removed us and started missile, harmful ops retalling, and RORing... not cool.

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:18:06

People should try communicating since half this fluff seems to be based on misunderstandings :P I do find it ammusing detmer doesnt know balin is in pdm though :D

Detmer Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:18:48

First off did you ever contact a LAF FR about a DNH/friend status start of the set? You were unpacted as far as I know.

As one of the techers who midfed I know that I chose PDM as one of my targets, because you guys had already hit us, were unpacted, and didn't seem prepared to retal. We've been over your personal thoughts on appropriate retaliation Detmer, and I'll add it's unfortunate for you we aren't discussing this on the team board where you have the numbers advantage.

We then placed you on DNH, you removed us and started missile, harmful ops retalling, and RORing... not cool.

We never contact our allies about pacting... we don't need a team of lawyers to be friends with people.

I am not sure I understand your point about team...

I haven't paying terribly close attention but I trust my guys not to RoR by our policies. I assume you are RoRing our missiles and you guys consider us retalling your RoRs to be RoRs?

Also, did you not expect us to use missiles? Its not like we haven't done that in the past... surely you knew what you were getting into...

Feb 25th 2011, 20:19:42

Originally posted by locket:
People should try communicating since half this fluff seems to be based on misunderstandings :P I do find it ammusing detmer doesnt know balin is in pdm though :D

How did you come to that assumption man?? lol

Detmer Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:20:14

What? mazooka = Balin?

joe2 Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:21:51

If PDM wasn't hitting everyone like idiots it would be easier to side with them

Feb 25th 2011, 20:22:38

Is PDM still leading in most hated alliance on that alliance ranking thread? lol

Detmer Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:22:54

Originally posted by joe2:
If PDM wasn't hitting everyone like idiots it would be easier to side with them

Who are we hitting like idiots? Or are you just saying that attacking anyone is idiotic?

Detmer Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:23:50

Is PDM still leading in most hated alliance on that alliance ranking thread? lol

Almost certainly. I prefer to view that as "Alliance that clearly has the most fun and I wish I was in so I could just play like I want" rankings.

locket Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:25:35

err detmer did you say you dont contact people about ally stuff? Not to be an ass but can you really assume that people have you on DNH unless you ask them? :S

SolidSnake Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:25:35

im pretty sure imag lead that ranking detmer....

Sir Balin Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:29:45

not sure about the detmer part, but agreed that communication resulting in action would be nice. for our part, there's so much bad blood against laf that it's hard to see a way out without laf taking a significant step toward making amends. i mean it was only like a year ago that we seriously considered disbanding PDM and turning it into a perma-suicide-against-laf thing.

since i see this you started it first argument resurfacing, tell me if i'm understanding you guys correctly:

- PDM does two hits on LaF early in the set that are retalled profitably
- LaF interprets this as appropriate justification to do 17 hits in 24 hours and diminish PDM's retal capacity (familiar scenario)

i mean, these are just the facts, no spin. i understand why you'd farm us - do you really not understand why we'd retal with nukes?

we traded a lot of hits with LCN this set. it was great. no one got pissed, even if there was an RoR or two. we both ended up profiting from the exchanges and had a good time. it's really hard to believe this would be possible with LaF.

Detmer Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:29:54

locket, correct. If someone is a friend it is pretty intuitive to just have them on DNH... we thought we had mutually decided to be friends... clearly we decided to be friends and you decided to sign a two set pact. Live and learn.

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
im pretty sure imag lead that ranking detmer....

For people who only want to war, yes

hanlong Game profile

Feb 25th 2011, 20:30:48

lol

i have nothing to say almost.. i think its almost getting comical, especially considering the original intent of this thread...
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia