Jun 17th 2013, 23:15:02

kill these bastards

locket Game profile

Jun 17th 2013, 23:18:07

Originally posted by CandyMan:
um, regarding last reset:

1. Evo got to farm detags.
2. Evo got to landtrade unabated.
3. qz got to put in game mechanics changes which favored all explore (evo's bread and butter). I'd also venture to guess that evo players had first access or knew about changes faster than anyone else.

Results? crappy finishes even at the t10 level.

I mean just let the numbers speak for themselves. not to mention you guys have guys like lenshark who misses the food peak like every set.

when I think of evo, I do see them as the closest netting competition, but really, since I've started the only time evo wins anw is when they net and we war. half our alliance just says f it to serious netting.

I say to evo, how about picking up the slack a bit and seriously put some more effort into being better players

The top ten was crappy because of the building cost change and there was no landtrading last set since everyone who would trade was warring basically.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 17th 2013, 23:20:41

DAMN WHO HAS THE PATIENCE TO READ ALL THIS?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Rasputin[ICN]

Jun 17th 2013, 23:56:11

Go BC LIONS! We got a ginger for a qb, we don't need Teabag
Rasputin
President of ICN

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 18th 2013, 0:30:26

Originally posted by euglaf:
its too bad that 'varying levels of activity' doesn't result in a country that can finish over 10m nw over the course of an entire set. or even find its way out of protection nearly 2 weeks after the set started :P

we're in a trough at the moment; i've been playing another game :p
but I'm there in spirit!!!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Thomas Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 0:50:57

It's funny LaF fluffes about landfarms when they give their members awards for running them.

bdragon

Jun 18th 2013, 1:40:43

It's also too bad Sanct doesn't have an award for running the alliance into the ground until it disbands, because you would be the recipient of it.

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 2:02:41

Less crying and a better war performance please, I want something other than restarts to kill in a week.

bonus

Forgotten

Jun 18th 2013, 2:05:49

Originally posted by Rasputin[ICN]:
Go BC LIONS! We got a ginger for a qb, we don't need Teabag

YARR BC LIONS!!!!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

tellarion Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 2:16:32

3. qz got to put in game mechanics changes which favored all explore (evo's bread and butter). I'd also venture to guess that evo players had first access or knew about changes faster than anyone else.

I mean just let the numbers speak for themselves. not to mention you guys have guys like lenshark who misses the food peak like every set.

when I think of evo, I do see them as the closest netting competition, but really, since I've started the only time evo wins anw is when they net and we war. half our alliance just says f it to serious netting.

I say to evo, how about picking up the slack a bit and seriously put some more effort into being better players

All the arguments I've seen so far are hilarious. Last set, all the traders were warring. We had sodawater and like 2 other individuals. We did a tiny bit of trading with md before they warred, and that was pretty much it.

As I've already shown, you guys took thousands of acres from our detagged players, just like we did. Hell, you guys farmed the hell out of one of the detaggers before we even touched him. And for your top ranked players, you had pdm to farm all set. After the initial week or so, your top players were barely touched...it's the lower ranked players who suffered from it.

Knowing about game changes? Well, you got me there. qz told me and rossoneri about 6 hours before he made the info public. He asked a few of us to playtest the changes on the alpha server and then announced them on the forums here. qz isn't a magical fountain of secrets and advance knowledge to us...he didn't even know anything about us warring until a day AFTER you fsed us.

CandyMan Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 3:24:14

Sodawater was slated to win before sof killed him. How'd he get there? successful landtrading. If sodawater could put himself in that position to win, SURELY evo with it's second to none netting that you keep bragging about could do it too. Point is, you guys had the tools and capacity to do extremely well given that NO ONE was around to seriously compete with or hinder your netting set, yet somehow you still resorted to cheap tactics like farming detaggers to put up mediocre finishes.

Yeah I'm calling your netting skills out not just to poke fun at you, but to challenge you guys to try harder and compete with us. After all, this game is no fun if laf is competing with itself.

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 4:31:41

Originally posted by tellarion:

All the arguments I've seen so far are hilarious. Last set, all the traders were warring. We had sodawater and like 2 other individuals. We did a tiny bit of trading with md before they warred, and that was pretty much it.

As I've already shown, you guys took thousands of acres from our detagged players, just like we did. Hell, you guys farmed the hell out of one of the detaggers before we even touched him. And for your top ranked players, you had pdm to farm all set. After the initial week or so, your top players were barely touched...it's the lower ranked players who suffered from it.

Knowing about game changes? Well, you got me there. qz told me and rossoneri about 6 hours before he made the info public. He asked a few of us to playtest the changes on the alpha server and then announced them on the forums here. qz isn't a magical fountain of secrets and advance knowledge to us...he didn't even know anything about us warring until a day AFTER you fsed us.

You just don't understand tella. Their countries had 0.0000000000000000000001% chance of being retaliated against so they are 2LEGIT! You guys did not so you are SCUMBAGS!
Smarter than your average bear.

warmaniac Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 5:13:59

FA included in your range of netting skills?

tellarion Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 6:14:19

Sodawater was slated to win before sof killed him. How'd he get there? successful landtrading. If sodawater could put himself in that position to win, SURELY evo with it's second to none netting that you keep bragging about could do it too. Point is, you guys had the tools and capacity to do extremely well given that NO ONE was around to seriously compete with or hinder your netting set, yet somehow you still resorted to cheap tactics like farming detaggers to put up mediocre finishes.

Yeah I'm calling your netting skills out not just to poke fun at you, but to challenge you guys to try harder and compete with us. After all, this game is no fun if laf is competing with itself.

Soda had 35 evo countries to trade with. We, collectively had one country to split between those 35.

And as I have repeatedly pointed out, you guys farmed those same countries nearly as much as we did.

En4cer85

Jun 18th 2013, 6:24:03

not having a swipe or anything here... but laf being twice the size in membership would need twice the gains minimum for the same time and income invested ingame to come out of the detagging scenario even with Evo... and Vice Versa... Evo would need half of what anyone in Laf gained to make it up on a per member basis if laf were to detag someone and do the same.

Again i like to compete with Evo, as they are the closest to "our self perceived skill level"

locket Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 6:26:15

Not sure anyone is close to laf's "self perceived skill level" en4cer :P

Forgotten

Jun 18th 2013, 6:41:29

locket, stop trolling, go find a hole and die in it.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

locket Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 6:49:38

I'm not trolling. That was something that some would call a joke. Bitter bitter person. You need to relax this misplaced anger.

Edited By: locket on Jun 18th 2013, 6:51:46
See Original Post

grimjoww Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 8:13:57

to sum it up ...

LAF has no life while EVO has life outside this game :P

Erian Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 8:23:25

Originally posted by locket:
I'm not trolling. That was something that some would call a joke. Bitter bitter person. You need to relax this misplaced anger.

lol locket, you got trolled hard though. Never take anyone's anger in this game at face value, it's just depressing even if it is sometimes correct ;)

En4cer85

Jun 18th 2013, 8:55:25

Dont worry locket i saw it as a joke :)

KriSatZ Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 8:58:48

I'm going to kidnap you if you don't come back to your home locket.

Either that, or I will war RD and subsequently any tag that you join thereafter.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

warmaniac Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 9:05:21

Originally posted by En4cer85:
not having a swipe or anything here... but laf being twice the size in membership would need twice the gains minimum for the same time and income invested ingame to come out of the detagging scenario even with Evo... and Vice Versa... Evo would need half of what anyone in Laf gained to make it up on a per member basis if laf were to detag someone and do the same.

Again i like to compete with Evo, as they are the closest to "our self perceived skill level"

And hence the cost of losing ANW.. Too many members to divide the lands in the server with? Why not try all-x?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2013, 10:48:40

Originally posted by crest23:
The just boils down to jealousy on laf's side. Pretty sad. Sounds like the Rockman mentality is strong with them. If you can't beat them, suicide them. Just plain sad.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

anoniem Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 11:48:13

From what I gather LaF is the holiest of netters and should abide by their own standards, so I suggest PDM and TIEVO implement the following LaF FA policies:

(i) PDM should suicide any LaF countries aided into the top 10 in the last minutes.

(ii) TIEVO should kill any LaF country that ticks any of the following:
(a) takes retals for any other LaF country
(b) receives FA
(c) landgrabs any country detagged from LaF
(d) is run by eugene or rockwoman
(e) has 10mil troops

...how many countries would LaF actually have left?
re(ally)tired

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 12:25:10

All of them, being they'd have their buddies in SoF/RD/RIVAL FA any LaF countries to stop them being killed.

And then they'd kill Evo in a week, despite Evo following LaF's perfect example of netting.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

grimjoww Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 12:29:25

Lol @ anon's post :D

crest23 Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 12:51:43

What Monsters doesn't understand is that LaF is hoping for a quick win in this war so that they can throw them under as well for daring to landtrade and almost assuring sodawaters win last set (who I'm sure they had their lapdog Sof engineer a reason to kill).

Non Sof/Laf/RD/Rival players in solo servers should suicide (go to war with the most retarded reasons, e.g. "I dunno, I suddenly don't take kindly to your country name") Laf players there to ruin their sets going forward. Don't take this cross server? Why not? They play as an alliance there. Try messing with any of the top Laf players there and see how many of them come after you, cough cough, Rockbiatch and co. Your would ruin sets and cause a bunch of them to be deleted for coordination, win win.

Let's take this game quickly down the road to extinction already. You know we all want to.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2013, 13:02:19

War isn't over. More fight less talk. Girls.

Obvious Game profile

Jun 18th 2013, 19:23:35

I want to make it clear that in no way is the word I am about to use related to homosexuality, but rather as it's intended use as told by South Park.

crest23, you are a fluff.

anoniem Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 16:49:25

qz got to put in game mechanics changes which favored all explore (evo's bread and butter). I'd also venture to guess that evo players had first access or knew about changes faster than anyone else.

LOL

What are you guys 12? This is the age of super-fast internet. Nobody cares about this game anymore. You don't get any bonus points on your CV for dominating some text based game designed for 56k internet in 1997. So, play nice with the admins or eventually you'll get what you wish for:

Bot Wars: 2025
Created and maintained by TurdCrawler
Population: LaF
Price: Your free-time.

P.S. I hear Xinhuan and others like to sleep at their computers, so they can stonewall quicker.

Oh and I hope you have a swirvey day =)
re(ally)tired

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 18:50:03

Last reset, PDM did 0 harmful ops and 0 hits on me. It was just as well I didn't have to wake up in the middle of any night.

Nekked Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 18:54:20

pies everybody,but no pie qz!
SPLAT!

crest23 Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 19:03:33

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Last reset, PDM did 0 harmful ops and 0 hits on me. It was just as well I didn't have to wake up in the middle of any night.

Still though, even if you didn't have to wake up, sleeping at the computer?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 19:52:18

What's wrong with that? My computer is in my bedroom, maybe 2 meters away from the bed, not everyone has huge apartments where the computer is in a different room.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 19th 2013, 19:54:06

my computer is less than 2 meters from my bed and I live in a house :P

locket Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 20:23:38

My bed is two meters away from my computer and I live on Earth

crest23 Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 20:38:31

Sleeping at the computer does not mean sleeping in your bed with a computer in the room. Unless your computer is set not to sleep and you are set to jump up on it any second while "sleeping".

A lot of lost productivity at work for a lot of these folks I guess.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 21:31:54

Of course the computer is set not to sleep with alerts... Are you purposefully being dumb or what? Lots of people leave their computers on 24/7 (sleep mode doesn't count as being "on").

Chewi Game profile

Jun 19th 2013, 21:58:29

You ises big nerds xinuabs! You doings nothings but sits at computer all dayses.

Forgotten

Jun 20th 2013, 2:43:28

Originally posted by Chewi:
You ises big nerds xinuabs! You doings nothings but sits at computer all dayses.

Xin can program you into a crunchy piece of turd!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

bertz Game profile

Jun 21st 2013, 2:40:54

Nerds

andrewmmuller Game profile

Jun 23rd 2013, 3:36:48

can we have an armistice during hawks games? k, thanks

anitasanchez

Jun 24th 2013, 1:14:03

omg

dannydk Game profile

Jun 24th 2013, 3:09:20

bonus post

Forgotten

Jun 24th 2013, 3:13:45

I DEMAND REPS!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

kemo Game profile

Jun 24th 2013, 3:19:41

just sayin hola to kei since aint seen his ass in forever. whats up son?
all praised to ra

BattleKJ Game profile

Jul 7th 2013, 20:25:59

Well done Tellarion. Good job getting Evo killed by LaF. At least I was proactive about it and tried to kill LaF first.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 7th 2013, 23:48:30

KJ here! Fashionably late....... Welcome to the party.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 0:49:31

Yah Evo didnt suffer anything from that at all /s