Verified:

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 8:38:33

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Hahaha. It's Monday. Wait for the weekend maki hahaha

Its 9:38pm on a Tuesday you ignorant american prick!

Maki Dont forget Oct 30th is an important date, if you dont remember why, she will kill you!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

sinistril Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 9:12:39

Originally posted by iScode:
Hahaha. It's Monday. Wait for the weekend maki hahaha

Its 9:38pm on a Tuesday you ignorant american prick!

Maki Dont forget Oct 30th is an important date, if you dont remember why, she will kill you!

Devil's Night?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 11:00:15

We've all seen this before*

*Citation needed! ;)

No seriously I'm genuinely interested in what earth history I may have missed, because now I've had a chance to look through eestats and get a better picture. These guys seemed to put on quite a show. Perhaps I'm just naive though.

I just had a quick flick through previous resets. I see two paradigm countries land trading to 100k back in 2011 - https://www.eestats.com/...ce/oldtoptencountries/223

They Both grabbed around 260k. Pretty cool. Similar in numbers, but not really "seen this before" material.

I see Ebert getting 216k back in June '16 - https://www.eestats.com/...e/oldtoptencountries/1074

Very nice grabbing, but again not "seen this before" material.

The 100m NW sol guy must have had a ton of stock. He stopped grabbing over 2 weeks ago, cashing on 120k acres that alone gives him around 100bn. The big LaF guy was in a similar spot, grabbed a bit longer but must have had huge stock. "Suicider" seems a bit crass!

Then the tiny demo, how the hell does a country like that grab so much in such a short space of time. Dude must have been owning the market.

Again, I'm a bit of a n00b as I only played back in the day when things were very different, so these numbers all look crazy ridiculous to me. Hell I barely broke 200m in the LCN reunion set having stopped grabbing at 50k because I thought that was huge. Lol.

And then all of the other supporting countries, that had no right grabbing the acreage they did. Does nobody run defence any more? Being an ex-LCN guy, It was pretty much obligatory back in the day. Has the game changed that much?

But yeah if there is something in earth history comparable to what happened here, I'd love to go back and study the news. I am a stats nerd like that :)

So, respectfully, where/when was something akin to this seen before?

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 11:02:42

Wait a minute. These are Billy Joel lyrics and I just realized it lol

We all know you are more of an uptown girl Derrick ;)

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 12:20:49

Originally posted by Namineff:
Originally posted by galleri:
Gerdler isn't a mod ;)

I am also not an alliance mod, so I have no mod access to any of your countries. But what I do have is when you are dumb enough to post under your country names as your new alt forum name. I like to call that "Here is your sign".
This is getting beyond annoying, you are trashing qzjul's and pang's game. And I asked a few days ago to remove the alt feature, qzjul is too busy and the database is full and it will take a bit. So we shall try this.
Who is butthurt now? ;)
Thought you were sly.
You have pissed off every mod anyhow in this game. I am in LaF, LI is in SOL, Prime is in Elders and lastly qzjul (one of the game owners) is in Evo. The only clan you didn't sneak into was iMag...guess you all were too scared. Trust me.... if you want to see how they how operate....search "RD".
Believe me, they won't care...this will fall under "spamming" and "trashing a game" and "mod's discretion".
I had mad respect for LCN at one time. You all sadly ruined that.
(though Trife is cool, so is Zen, it is a shame you aren't on their level)

Guess your plan went downhill.

Butt hurt? Um, no.
Hash is butt hurt...at least he should be after what we did to him this set.
Chewi is probably pissed. (Sorry Chewi, you seem cool but your country had to die)

Now LaF, ask yourself....why was it you that got the brunt of it? Maybe ask Ashe.

Ask Ashe? Ashe isn't even playing lol.
Just shut up and have another beer

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 12:25:53

He was last reset.......

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 15:25:29

Neat. You went from pinning this on one of the biggest assholes in the game to one of the nicest guys.

I kinda like everything being Ashe's fault. It's funny.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 15:30:50

Neat. You went from pinning this on one of the biggest assholes in the game to one of the nicest guys.

Oh no Derrick. This isn't a change....just merely something that we didn't bother to fill you in on. You still fulfilled your role even though you didn't do exactly what you said you would. over-promising and under-delivering...its your way
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 15:34:27

*yawns*

*kills another*

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 15:37:12

You know you'd probably have more clout lying about the mods if you weren't lying about me too.

Theres a chance I'd believe at least some of your nonsense if you weren't clearly habitually lying.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 16:16:02

Oh no Derrick. This isn't a change....just merely something that we didn't bother to fill you in on. You still fulfilled your role even though you didn't do exactly what you said you would. over-promising and under-delivering...its your way

#ashesfault
Just shut up and have another beer

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 16:47:02

#FREEASHE

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 17:03:10

Originally posted by UgolinoII:

*Citation needed! ;)

No seriously I'm genuinely interested in what earth history I may have missed, because now I've had a chance to look through eestats and get a better picture. These guys seemed to put on quite a show. Perhaps I'm just naive though.

I just had a quick flick through previous resets. I see two paradigm countries land trading to 100k back in 2011 - https://www.eestats.com/...ce/oldtoptencountries/223

They Both grabbed around 260k. Pretty cool. Similar in numbers, but not really "seen this before" material.

I see Ebert getting 216k back in June '16 - https://www.eestats.com/...e/oldtoptencountries/1074

The 100m NW sol guy must have had a ton of stock. He stopped grabbing over 2 weeks ago, cashing on 120k acres that alone gives him around 100bn. The big LaF guy was in a similar spot, grabbed a bit longer but must have had huge stock. "Suicider" seems a bit crass!

Then the tiny demo, how the hell does a country like that grab so much in such a short space of time. Dude must have been owning the market.

Again, I'm a bit of a n00b as I only played back in the day when things were very different, so these numbers all look crazy ridiculous to me. Hell I barely broke 200m in the LCN reunion set having stopped grabbing at 50k because I thought that was huge. Lol.

And then all of the other supporting countries, that had no right grabbing the acreage they did. Does nobody run defence any more? Being an ex-LCN guy, It was pretty much obligatory back in the day. Has the game changed that much?

But yeah if there is something in earth history comparable to what happened here, I'd love to go back and study the news. I am a stats nerd like that :)

Err... countries drop land at the end of the reset. Getting 300k acres from suiciding / benefiting from suiciders is not impressive. Especially when it results in you dying.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 17:06:53

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

*Citation needed! ;)

Err... countries drop land at the end of the reset. Getting 300k acres from suiciding / benefiting from suiciders is not impressive. Especially when it results in you dying.

You sound butt hurt. Did you lose a week of good stocking time? aww

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 17:35:55

Sounds like hes stating a fact to me. Pointing out that this isnt impressive at all lol.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:06:11

Sounds like hes stating a fact to me. Pointing out that this isnt impressive at all lol.

Yeah. Ugolino thought 200k land is impressive and unheard of because he trawled through previous scores sheets and didn't realize all the top countries were dropping more than 200k acres. 300k acres is nothing impressive, especially if you got it through suiciding and couldn't hold it.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:08:35

Jesus man. You guys didnt teach namineff how to oil destock over there? That seems pretty elementary at this point lol.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:14:15

Jesus man. You guys didnt teach namineff how to oil destock over there? That seems pretty elementary at this point lol.

I had no desire to oil destock. Why be a target that can't hit back? I wonder where those barrels are now?...

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:14:51

Originally posted by trumpoz:
Yeah Hash has every reason to be angry - that was a beastly country. That being said it was protected by about 600k turrets, some weapons tech and allies just before it went from 148k land to a lot less (Sept 10th).

lol hed already been suicided i doubt he cared about an already ruined country

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:25:52

I had no desire to oil destock. Why be a target that can't hit back? I wonder where those barrels are now?...

So what you're saying is you didnt realize that people dropped land to max techs in both war and netting. That's pretty basic man. You think what you've done is impressive because you looked and are not smart enough to realize basically everyone on the server drops land at some point during a set.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:26:54

*Citation needed! ;)

its really just a function of bigger countries to grab with more stock, nothing impressive about it

sets used to be maybe 2700 turns, now they are about 5000 and average land has been going way up

i had a 160k country which was pretty efficient fairly recently, not much point going much bigger

but then bots went from 100 to 250 and amount of people grabbing has dropped and theres dr implications

now im not sure what the max is but its definately higher, that means more stockpile and land to grab

the biggest dead suicider is only 100m nw, i think theres been way bigger ones before, but the land counts may be a bit higher now due to higher server average land

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:31:32

I seem to remember the last MD suicide being far more effective than this. You could be right about the increase of bots effect tho. Since everyone has higher land totals there might be some play there.

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:33:42

no one will beat the imag suicide after the sof/imag vs Ely war at the end of the set.

That was a master piece.

I am a god.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:34:45

Is that the goal? To have the biggest dead country?

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:38:50

Derrick thought it was to start wars?

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:42:33

So what you're saying is you didnt realize that people dropped land to max techs in both war and netting. That's pretty basic man. You think what you've done is impressive because you looked and are not smart enough to realize basically everyone on the server drops land at some point during a set.

Are you serious? You think we just went after land? Um, no. We took as much stock as we could find available. Land was a side effect. Besides that, the last couple weeks are the best stocking time of the set. To rip land away from countries when they are finally at maximum production and 100% stocking is one of the best times to hit them for such a goal. Dropping land to destock is one thing. Dropping land without much stock is just painful. I know that these are big numbers for you, but there were MANY $1bil+ hits yesterday and loads of bushels stolen. Thats to say nothing of all of the resources wasted to run kill runs. It costs a lot of oil to run down bigger countries and the way the oil market was once we bought everything, the people doing the killing either spent massive amounts of cash on oil, or they used oil from their stock.

You need to think bigger than just land Derrick...

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:44:30

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
Derrick thought it was to start wars?

Derrick wanted it to start wars...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:46:13

I was really hoping these assclowns would have AB me to fluffs, I even dropped tanks to make it easy, now I gotta spend moneys to tear down buildings SMH
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:47:56

Are you serious? You think we just went after land? Um, no. We took as much stock as we could find available. Land was a side effect. Besides that, the last couple weeks are the best stocking time of the set. To rip land away from countries when they are finally at maximum production and 100% stocking is one of the best times to hit them for such a goal. Dropping land to destock is one thing. Dropping land without much stock is just painful. I know that these are big numbers for you, but there were MANY $1bil+ hits yesterday and loads of bushels stolen. Thats to say nothing of all of the resources wasted to run kill runs. It costs a lot of oil to run down bigger countries and the way the oil market was once we bought everything, the people doing the killing either spent massive amounts of cash on oil, or they used oil from their stock.

You need to think bigger than just land Derrick...

Up until recently, the 8k-15k acre techer bots stocked cash. Meaning at this part of the set they'd have 10-20b home in cash. $1b hits were commonplace amongst war restarts for a handful of sets.

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:51:33

Who cares what bots have?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:54:05

Me
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 18:54:23

I mean. I'm just pointing out how underwhelming and unimpressive it is. Many people have grabbed this much land, they just have the sense to drop it. And people make cash hits esp. when suiciding with some regularity too. Acting like you're inventing the wheel on a 20 year old can of worms is silly to me.

Oct 2nd 2018, 19:18:54

I mean. I'm just pointing out how underwhelming and unimpressive it is. Many people have grabbed this much land, they just have the sense to drop it. And people make cash hits esp. when suiciding with some regularity too. Acting like you're inventing the wheel on a 20 year old can of worms is silly to me.

The invention here is the narrative you seem to need to compose.

You've been incredibly outspoken all reset. What do you know that you haven't told the others?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 19:21:05

You guys all seem pretty interested about what I know. Does my intuition make you nervous?

Oct 2nd 2018, 19:30:09

Not one bit. This Squirrel got his nut. Pretty good one, too.

But I've been wondering if certain omissions and.. Rearranging of truths.. Are intentional? Or if you've just come to believe your narrative because you've repeated it so frequently?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 19:36:50

Tbh, once I caught pp1 suiciding and recognized skywise I had a better understanding of the cell. If you'd like the screenshots of me contacting laf and calling namineff out by name I'll provide them. When I realized the cell was larger than 4 players it made a difference to me. And I knew nam was part of that cell when he said slick, a rational and solid player, was the problem with LCN.

https://imgur.com/a/6yAtqSk

Having the theory that ex-LCNers were attempting to create a server war and having busted at least 3 at different times in the set, I started asking around who talked to who. I got namineff pegged into that family and ratted him out to laf. Knowing he was pals with the original suiciders, I looked at the LCN on LCN hits after this message.

https://imgur.com/a/km4xcWi

**** Logging started Tue Sept 11 2018 16:43:25 ****
[17:31] <Derrick> So I found out you have one of the guys who are trying to start wars in laf
[17:31] <gains> we have?
[17:31] <gains> who?
[17:31] <Derrick> They're all sharing stats and stuff
[17:31] <Derrick> Skywise was the guy posing as havoc in stones
[17:32] <Derrick> Naminef
[17:32] <Derrick> Is in laf
[17:32] <Derrick> Apparently sharing laffer stats to skywise
[17:35] <gains> cant kick naminef
[17:37] <gains> removed access to spy ops
[17:38] <Derrick> Maybe he will be legit laffer...hopefully
[17:40] <gains> who knows
[17:40] <Derrick> Skywise is osloos dad
[17:40] <Derrick> Aka xozo
[17:41] <Derrick> So when the stones suicider went it's very likely he went same time as his kid
[17:41] <Derrick> Which identifies at least two of them
[17:41] <Derrick> The ugi tends to hit with them
[17:41] <Derrick> So that's likely the three laf suiciders
[17:42] <gains> we had 5
[17:42] <Derrick> Skywise was able to infiltrate stones posing as havoc but I screen guys in elders now pretty heavily
[17:42] <gains> so 3+that random dude that joined its 4
[17:42] <Derrick> Yeah
[17:42] <Derrick> Only missing one name
[17:43] <Derrick> Os tried to get in elders and failed so he ran as untagged human elder
[17:44] <Derrick> If the one was a restart I'd think it was probably purposeful who we killed weeks ago
[17:46] <gains> i think all was original
[17:46] <gains> i think all was original
[17:47] <Derrick> Hmm
[17:47] <gains> #379:
[17:47] <gains> Est. Restart NW 5,538,656
[17:47] <gains> Est. Restart Land 44,348
[17:47] <gains> #370
[17:47] <gains> Est. Restart NW 7,026,006
[17:47] <gains> Est. Restart Land 33,332
[17:47] <gains> #237
[17:47] <gains> Est. Restart NW 10,242,379
[17:47] <gains> Est. Restart Land 63,665
[17:47] <gains> #437
[17:47] <gains> Est. Restart NW 4,269,339
[17:47] <gains> Est. Restart Land 23,170
[17:47] <gains> #450
[17:47] <gains> Est. Restart NW 1,838,381
[17:47] <gains> Est. Restart Land 7,758
[17:47] <gains> those that hit so i guess 437 and 450 could be restarts
[17:53] <Derrick> Hmm both started at 100 acre 4717
[17:53] <Derrick> Look to be legit startups
[17:53] <Derrick> 8/15 Is when 450 started
[17:57] <Derrick> We killed 11 on the 23rd
[17:57] <Derrick> So it's not pp1
[18:00] <gains> kk
[18:01] <Derrick> Guess we're going to have like 8 people on our hands at some point....
[19:03] Disconnected: Software caused connection abort

That's about all the info I have aside from what I already posted publicly about tracing your stats to find who you are.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 19:48:05

I'll have you know, nobody was asking me! I was asking them :)

After the actions of a few people last set, this needed to happen.

And btw, your guessing on who did what and when wasn't very good. Heck, you still can't even manage all of the names and we gave you a bunch of them.

Oct 2nd 2018, 19:56:54

What's with the server war?

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:12:27

Derrick you got 1 person right in the first round on LaF - Skywise. I was involved in that and two others. Still 2 for you to work out....... one of whom I doubt even has a forum acct.

25% success rate. What happened to yoyr screenshots of a FB chat tgat you claimed to have? Not game to post it because it will show you knew a) nothing and are just making guesses b) knew more than you are letting on and allowed LaF to be bent over.

Edited By: trumpoz on Oct 2nd 2018, 21:24:54
See Original Post

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:23:27

Originally posted by enshula:
Originally posted by trumpoz:
Yeah Hash has every reason to be angry - that was a beastly country. That being said it was protected by about 600k turrets, some weapons tech and allies just before it went from 148k land to a lot less (Sept 10th).

lol hed already been suicided i doubt he cared about an already ruined country

I know he already had a ruined country for the most recent wave.
At one stage it was a beast of a country - the biggest on the server and a techer to boot. One of our guys enjoyed removing 60k land in less than 30 seconds on Sept 10th.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 21:57:02

They Both grabbed around 260k. Pretty cool. Similar in numbers, but not really "seen this before" material...

...Very nice grabbing, but again not "seen this before" material.

...Then the tiny demo, how the hell does a country like that grab so much in such a short space of time...

...having stopped grabbing at 50k because I thought that was huge. Lol...

...And then all of the other supporting countries, that had no right grabbing the acreage they did...

Whole post was about land grabbed, not land at end of set. I wanted to see where anyone else had put up similar numbers. Perhaps my post wasn't clear.

However, you then went on to say...

Yeah. Ugolino thought 200k land is impressive and unheard of because he trawled through previous scores sheets and didn't realize all the top countries were dropping more than 200k acres. 300k acres is nothing impressive, especially if you got it through suiciding and couldn't hold it.

UgolinoII thought grabbing 320k was impressive, because nobody else has *grabbed* that. Easy enough to verify this. It took me 5-10 mins.

I am not the bad guy here. I just saw people saying this was nothing new, and was interested in looking back on other events of similar scale for entertainment/research purposes.

I might not be the best netter in the world, but suggesting I don't know about oil destock just demonstrates more of the "smarter than you" attitude that these suiciders are accusing you of. Starting to see their point TBH. Though, shout out to enshula for bothering to give a sensible answer to my question. Cheers man, makes a lot of sense.

I'm genuinely interested in having a crack at netgaining. I'm a bit disappointed that as ex-LCN I probably can't get in LaF to do that because everyone will think i'm some suicider or some fluff. However I can still respect that a bunch of guys (be they LCN or otherwise) decided to go out and do their own thing instead of just toeing the line.

So continue to deride me or w/e, whilst claiming that its everyone else that is toxic for just playing the game.

At least I can enjoy some humour in that particular irony.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:08:35

I'm saying its the "most amount of land grabbed by a country in a reset" since eestats records began. You can check this quite easily. Look at prior t10s for "land grabbed". Nowhere have I ever said its about land at end of reset.

How underwhelmed, or unimpressed you might personally feel about that doesn't really have any bearing on the facts. Your intense desire to convince everyone else there is nothing to see here seems more suspicious to me as an impartial observer....

(ok semi-impartial since I did happen to know some of the guys that did it)

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:12:48

[quote poster=DerrickICN; 45877; 872622]
[17:41] <Derrick> The ugi tends to hit with them
[/quote]

zomg, lol, I have just noticed this. What is this... pin the tail on the LCNer!? I play express buddy.

I follow these boards for the lulz ;)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:26:09

Nah. You're a piece of trash like the rest of them. I'll believe this trash when you have an open profile at the end of the set.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:30:48

Nah. You're a piece of trash like the rest of them. I'll believe this trash when you have an open profile at the end of the set.

What is your obsession with profiles? Have you not gotten any swipes on grindr? Poor lonely Derrick stuck looking at profiles of things he cant have. qq

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 8:11:30

So what I'm hearing you say is "you must play how I say you should". Roger that.

You are doing a terrible job of making the game "less toxic". Stand up work there.

I have *always* preferred netting since I started this game. It is a fact that every time I had to fight a war in LCN... and that was a lot... my heart sank, but always I did my best.

So now I return to the game after all these years, and got a taste for netting in the reunion set, been playing on express to get a feel for things - for better or worse!

I am thinking about giving alliance another go, but It seems your particular take is to just call people trash?

Given my choices appear to be:

Net peacefully in the "imperial empire"... or join the "rebel alliance".

I'm starting to think conventional netting is not all its cracked up to be. I farm bots all day long in express, would have no problem doing so in alliance, but what I am seeing is that some bad apples are hitting untagged (mistake or on purpose) human players, or smaller alliances, and then not accepting retals.

Seems to me whole concept of “retals”, was to legitimise the act of returning fire in the concept of the game. What I don't get is how you people don't understand that basic game theory/psychology means that the inevitable outcome of this, is to paraphrase "some animals are more equal than others"

You don't seem to understand what that means wrt he endgame.

The logical conclusion if you follow game theory, with a cohort of people committed solely to measuring success by "Networth at end of reset" is 1 giant superclan, that only farms the rest of the server (bots).

That is the PvE scenario kelts talked about in another thread.

You're all busy "saving earth from the suiciders"

These guys are busy "saving earth from you guys"

The human element is what makes the game. The chaotic element that creates interest. Otherwise you end up in PvE death.

But what would I know, I’m just “trash”.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 9:01:51

I certainly dont think of myself as saving earth from the suiciders...

I think of it as killing douchebags repeatedly until they learn some fluffing manners.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 9:04:23

I'm in a war clan, man. This is my world. You're just numbers in a warbot.

breeze Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 13:36:36

That is a 100% correct statement

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 15:08:08

Said everyone who couldn't net ever ;)

Thats the thing isn't it though: You like war, you consider success/greatness according to your own preferred set of metrics.

Netgainers, they use a another set of metrics. Whilst Bothe groups might respect each other's metrics rarely do members of one group really shares the same aspirations of the other. Rarely does a netgainer understand the nuance of the war-game meta, and vice versa.

Winning in this game is arbitrary. It's like life. You measure your achievements by your own yardstick.

Just because you like to play certain way, to achieve certain things, it doesn't make it any more right, moral, ethical, better, worse, evil, or terrible than any other way of playing. Those that seek to impose their way of life (way to to play the game) upon you, seek to take away your freedom to enforce up on you their conditions.

The "rules" are the only constraints of the game, people are free to play how they like within those constraints. Caterwauling when people choose to play their own style shows a remarkable lack of sophistication of thought. A disturbing lack of understanding of how the world around you works, how people work, of what is possible. Open your mind derrick. There is a bigger picture!