Verified:

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:51:56

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
So the mods are partial to virtually every tag on the server?

Seems reasonable.

Mods are supposed to be neutral unless someone is CHEATING. Nothing we have done is cheating.

You dont like it? Tough crap. We dont cheat. However, we dont need to all play the same way. I've never had a more fun set than this. Do I care if your feelings are hurt? Lol, no.

Mods should enforce the RULES of the game as you are supposed to and then keep mod info to themselves or they shouldn't have mod access.

We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:58:07

Originally posted by Namineff:
So the mods are partial to virtually every tag on the server?

Seems reasonable.

Mods are supposed to be neutral unless someone is CHEATING. Nothing we have done is cheating.

You dont like it? Tough crap. We dont cheat. However, we dont need to all play the same way. I've never had a more fun set than this. Do I care if your feelings are hurt? Lol, no.

Mods should enforce the RULES of the game as you are supposed to and then keep mod info to themselves or they shouldn't have mod access.

The rules of the forums also need to be enforced and you are abusing them by spamming alternate nicks. The mod abuse that you are referring to above is just a matter of enforcing forum rules.

They've done nothing ingame to sabotage or delete your countries. They've not done any of that, also just simply enforced the rules.

Cry about mod abuse all you want, but you'd have an ally in that diatribe with me if it wasn't a completely asinine implication.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:03:07

Gerdler isn't a mod ;)

I am also not an alliance mod, so I have no mod access to any of your countries. But what I do have is when you are dumb enough to post under your country names as your new alt forum name. I like to call that "Here is your sign".
This is getting beyond annoying, you are trashing qzjul's and pang's game. And I asked a few days ago to remove the alt feature, qzjul is too busy and the database is full and it will take a bit. So we shall try this.
Who is butthurt now? ;)
Thought you were sly.
You have pissed off every mod anyhow in this game. I am in LaF, LI is in SOL, Prime is in Elders and lastly qzjul (one of the game owners) is in Evo. The only clan you didn't sneak into was iMag...guess you all were too scared. Trust me.... if you want to see how they how operate....search "RD".
Believe me, they won't care...this will fall under "spamming" and "trashing a game" and "mod's discretion".
I had mad respect for LCN at one time. You all sadly ruined that.
(though Trife is cool, so is Zen, it is a shame you aren't on their level)

Guess your plan went downhill.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:11:43

Originally posted by galleri:
Gerdler isn't a mod ;)

I am also not an alliance mod, so I have no mod access to any of your countries. But what I do have is when you are dumb enough to post under your country names as your new alt forum name. I like to call that "Here is your sign".
This is getting beyond annoying, you are trashing qzjul's and pang's game. And I asked a few days ago to remove the alt feature, qzjul is too busy and the database is full and it will take a bit. So we shall try this.
Who is butthurt now? ;)
Thought you were sly.
You have pissed off every mod anyhow in this game. I am in LaF, LI is in SOL, Prime is in Elders and lastly qzjul (one of the game owners) is in Evo. The only clan you didn't sneak into was iMag...guess you all were too scared. Trust me.... if you want to see how they how operate....search "RD".
Believe me, they won't care...this will fall under "spamming" and "trashing a game" and "mod's discretion".

Butt hurt? Um, no.
Hash is butt hurt...at least he should be after what we did to him this set.
Chewi is probably pissed. (Sorry Chewi, you seem cool but your country had to die)

Now LaF, ask yourself....why was it you that got the brunt of it? Maybe ask Ashe.

breeze Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:14:06

Originally posted by breeze:
BEER here ICE cold BEER here.

You, Kangaroo and Salty Tears were messing up our targets. Well done though.

Would you like a beer or not?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:15:04

#longhairdontcare
#takingoutthetrash
#allihearisblahblahblah
#nomorefuqsgiven

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:15:05

Of course we want beer.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:15:24

BEER here ICE cold BEER here.

You, Kangaroo and Salty Tears were messing up our targets. Well done though.

Would you like a beer or not?

From you, sure. Nice work! Cheers!

Observer Observer

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:16:47

Oh, another ISW/Rival/RD/MD and probably many I am forgetting guerilla warfare suicide clan. Kind of sad from LCN but so original. I mean you aren't the 11th to do so, I don't think. Maybe 5th - 8th for larger alliances? So original.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:20:07

Gerdler isn't a mod ;)

Old news that you cant seem to grasp:
LCN is dead. It died last set. LCN owned you

New news:
Netters will be nervous when they hit bots from now on.
Nobody is safe.

We are sp00ge...it will get messy!

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:26:32

Originally posted by Any Given Sundae:
#metoo

I mean, pound me too. Why didn't you use that one?

I think Hash has the rights to 'pound me' >:)

Chewi Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:30:30

Gerdler isn't a mod ;)

Who is butthurt now? ;)
Thought you were sly.

Butt hurt? Um, no.
Hash is butt hurt...at least he should be after what we did to him this set.
Chewi is probably pissed. (Sorry Chewi, you seem cool but your country had to die)

Now LaF, ask yourself....why was it you that got the brunt of it? Maybe ask Ashe.

I don't really care. I was getting bored anyways.

breeze Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:35:27

Originally posted by trumpoz:
Of course we want beer.

OOPPS no beer left. Given away to the rest of the server

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:44:26

Gerdler isn't a mod ;)

Who is butthurt now? ;)
Thought you were sly.

My country name is Squirrel, my alliance name was Squirrel.. How could I possibly be sly? You need some ice cream.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:44:50

Yeah Hash has every reason to be angry - that was a beastly country. That being said it was protected by about 600k turrets, some weapons tech and allies just before it went from 148k land to a lot less (Sept 10th).

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:45:41

Originally posted by Observer Observer:
Oh, another ISW/Rival/RD/MD and probably many I am forgetting guerilla warfare suicide clan. Kind of sad from LCN but so original. I mean you aren't the 11th to do so, I don't think. Maybe 5th - 8th for larger alliances? So original.

That's that huge thing that old players who come back after years away don't get. LCN goes down as a trash clan and we do the same things to these guys as we always do.

I really did respect slick and lightbringer tho. That's why I helped that tag before they brought these losers back.

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:47:47

Wasn't LCN just an RD outpost?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:49:49

Gerdler isn't a mod ;)

Old news that you cant seem to grasp:
LCN is dead. It died last set. LCN owned you

New news:
Netters will be nervous when they hit bots from now on.
Nobody is safe.

We are sp00ge...it will get messy!

LOL you're so full of fluff it's coming out your ears hahahaha!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:49:49

Dude dirty squirrel. Are you osloos? I must know...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:52:45

Soon we will know who these nerd raged assclowns are, Derrick! I honestly can't wait :-D
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:58:01

Derrick - slick and Lightbringer were not involved in this. As far as Im aware they did not have knowledge of what was being planned either.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 4:58:04

Originally posted by Havoc2:
Isn't observer observer a BS alt? Not banned or deleted. Yep. No favoritism here, just ultimate fairness.

Oh, but this, this is fricking hilarious:

Your handle is banned until Sep/29/28 4:40 from now!

#whofingcares

Someone losing their fluff cares, but it's okay. In all that's going on, I'm the one who realizes this is just a game.

No he has used that nic off and on over the years.

Oct 2nd 2018, 5:00:25

FFS first it was macdaddy, now osloos?

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 5:01:04

Of course we want beer.

OOPPS no beer left. Given away to the rest of the server

There are people that need it more than us after this reset.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 5:02:28

macdaddy was my joke. Sorry everyone ran with it.
But I have banned your alt from today ;)

Divert

Oct 2nd 2018, 5:02:37

Isn't observer observer a BS alt? Not banned or deleted. Yep. No favoritism here, just ultimate fairness.

#whofingcares

Someone losing their fluff cares, but it's okay. In all that's going on, I'm the one who realizes this is just a game.

Wow, forum nazi tonight. Aren't you supposed to be on express or something? :p

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 5:03:56

It is Tuesday. Also Namineff....I thought your buddy Dirtysquirrel didn't post on non express days.
Screenshot this.
First person to get called out.

Oct 2nd 2018, 5:04:57

Originally posted by Divert:

#whofingcares

Wow, forum nazi tonight. Aren't you supposed to be on express or something? :p

Express starts tomorrow.

Divert

Oct 2nd 2018, 5:06:23

But no ban? Aww, see guys and gals? She does love me! <3

Oct 2nd 2018, 5:06:54

It is Tuesday. Also Namineff....I thought your buddy Dirtysquirrel didn't post on non express days.
Screenshot this.
First person to get called out.

I never know what you're talking about.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 5:37:17

So... LCN suicided LaF at Derrick's direction?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Divert

Oct 2nd 2018, 5:55:57

Originally posted by sinistril:
So... LCN suicided LaF at Derrick's direction?

Not LCN. Players from different, somewhat surprising tags in some cases were a part of this. And yes, Derrick knew and helped plan it. The hits on elders and the plant in Stones was his idea with the intent of getting it to generate an FS on LaF. Wave 2 was the back end of it to close the circle. Again he wanted those targets, not us.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 6:32:23

Hahaha. Awe man. I feel like Pythagoras minus the cult fans with great ideas. If you had only also gotten in to elders this would be a whole fluff show. Good luck you fluffing fanboy, trash, lying, passive aggressive, scum. You're doing a great job. Just next set do me a solid:

Quit being poser wardogs. Get your fluff together. Learn how to wall. Recruit. Build some decent countries. Tag up. Talk to me like a man instead of hiding like cowards. You can even pick the week and have the FS. I'm there fam. Let's see if you got something in that back pocket instead of attempting to divide the server and instead driving it very much together.

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 6:33:54

imag started in 2000, you are a little late and un-original.

fluff dec too
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 6:35:53

You honestly dont know the people here well enough to pin bs on me. People that know the server better have succeeded tho so you're on the right angle, even with the fact that you already pissed me off earlier. You didnt have to make everyone enemies. You chose to.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 2nd 2018, 6:39:57
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 6:38:34

oh and with the turns and size of your countries that suicide was pathetic, should have caused way more damage...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 6:40:37

one last comment.

Stop using the word guilds, they are alliances ya utopian fag!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 6:40:39

Originally posted by iScode:
oh and with the turns and size of your countries that suicide was pathetic, should have caused way more damage...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 6:41:00

one last comment.

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 6:41:54

one last comment.

Stop quoting me fluff!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 6:56:45

Derrick - you don't get it. We are not here to play by your rules or the rules and norms the player base has put in place for themselves. There is 1 set of rules we will follow ingame - the game rules as dictated by the admins.

We are going to shake things up and challenge the norm. People are going fight, call us cowards or pussies but that is to be expected when challenges are made. We will either succeed or the player base will unite and run us off the server. If players refuse to adapt, that is a choice they make. If we are run off the server then that is on us.

Let the fun begin.

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 7:03:05

Derrick - you don't get it. We are not here to play by your rules or the rules and norms the player base has put in place for themselves. There is 1 set of rules we will follow ingame - the game rules as dictated by the admins.

We are going to shake things up and challenge the norm. People are going fight, call us cowards or pussies but that is to be expected when challenges are made. We will either succeed or the player base will unite and run us off the server. If players refuse to adapt, that is a choice they make. If we are run off the server then that is on us.

Let the fun begin.

*yawns*

seen it before, so boring...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 7:11:31

Then you will know how to deal with it iscode - should be nothing more than a minor annoyance to everyone.......

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 7:28:46

Deal with what? I am not affected by your actions.

I Just came to AT to laugh at your fluffty performance.

But now seeing this whole "We are not gonna play by your rules" or "we gonna suicide the whole server" crap and actually believing you are the first to do this in Earth's histroy is fluffing pathetic.

It makes it harder to laugh at your fluffty effort because now I just pity you :(

Oh and the whole 'guild' thing really topped it off. I mean come on when the fluff in the history of Earth has an alliance been called a guild, that is just retarded...

I am sorry, I shouldnt make fun of people with mental illness, its not very politically correct :(, but you are making it so easy...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 7:48:56

So predictable iScode. Say that you can do better and then find some insult about someone's upbringing or that they have some sort of mental illness.

Those responses have been going on since the Swirve days.......

iScode Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 8:05:35

I like how you tried to troll me with the same troll im using on you, considering I am calling you out for being un-original it is rather cute.

Couple of things though.

1. Never claimed I could do better, just said your effort was fluff, which it was, please disprove this...

2. I didnt claim Namineff had a mental illness. I claimed calling alliances 'guilde's' was retarded, then apologised to people with Mental illness's for making fun of them in such a way. I guess you could say I claimed Namineff was acting like someone with a mental illness even though he/she dosen't have one, which is rather more insulting than saying you have a mental illness, because he/she really has no excuse for being so stupid.

I strongly want to point out I was only apologising to people with Mental Illness's for comparing them to Namineff, in no way was I apologising to Namineff for comparing him/her to a retard...

Edited By: iScode on Oct 2nd 2018, 8:10:27
See Original Post
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 8:09:02

Oh snap!

LOL
(•_•)

Makinso Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 8:16:24

I like how you tried to troll me with the same troll im using on you, considering I am calling you out for being un-original it is rather cute.

Couple of things though.

1. Never claimed I could do better, just said your effort was fluff, which it was, please disprove this...

2. I didnt claim Namineff had a mental illness. I claimed calling alliances 'guilde's' was retarded, then apologised to people with Mental illness's for making fun of them in such a way. I guess you could say I claimed Namineff was acting like someone with a mental illness even though he/she dosen't have one, which is rather more insulting than saying you have a mental illness, because he/she really has no excuse for being so stupid.

I strongly want to point out I was only apologising to people with Mental Illness's for comparing them to Namineff, in no way was I apologising to Namineff for comparing him/her to a retard...

Well fluff me..... Did I just look upon a comment by iScode and consider the fact that iScode has actually generated some form of class....................... I need to quit this game before I go nuts ;)

<3 ya scode

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 8:27:05

Hahaha. It's Monday. Wait for the weekend maki hahaha

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 8:33:03

But yes. We've all seen this before and it's more or less a minor annoyance although mostly so to those who were netting. Par for the course I feel terrible for the tags like monsters who dont really get some running you fluffs off and will continue to try to net around it. I hope cyref comes back on IRC after his bumming today, etc. That's about all I have. Otherwise it's the same old folks running off the same old idiots who think toxicity is a favor to us.

Believe me, friends, there is plenty enough toxicity to stick your noses into without hiding your identities and hiding in tags. You can actually man up and run a legit tag and do it in a way that isn't cowardly.