Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:17:11

Now your true colors come out- you are one of the many (unproven) RD HAXERS. yes we all knew you were scum now you have gone and shown it. You are crazy and retarded. So, join RD if you wish. I hope you get killed with all the rest of the RD trash.

At least then youll be in an "alliance" while in the alliance server.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:18:35

LMFAO- thats a good one Nuke!!! You got me rolling.
I shall fear no retals,

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:18:43

prima do send a tell if your serious hehehe

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:23:08

She does sound like perfect RD material.
I shall fear no retals,

Scorba Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 1:56:15

Long time players are always such happy people.

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 3:20:11

SOF, if this doesn't put SOL on the 'short list' then i don't know what does.

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 8:42:42

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Now your true colors come out- you are one of the many (unproven) RD HAXERS. yes we all knew you were scum now you have gone and shown it. You are crazy and retarded. So, join RD if you wish. I hope you get killed with all the rest of the RD trash.

At least then youll be in an "alliance" while in the alliance server.

Is SoL leadership really letting you post in this thread :o

Unfortunately although I was looking for a reasonable discussion it appears SoL has released you to post here. I should have known SoL was capable of anything in their moments of desperation :)

Scorba yes we are a happy bunch :)
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Rockman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 9:06:15

Steeps, this dude has LOST THE PLOT. DUDE, your not in an alliance- you dont have the right to get any retals. Either get tagged or be a good farm. Be it known- when you are untagged and have 4 mill + jets and start hitting SOL for any reason- i will make your jets be GONE!!!!

Its like im magical or something. It was beautiful.

Untaggeds don't have the right to any retals? Then untaggeds might as well just suicide on any alliance that hits them.

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 9:21:05

Wow

deerhunter really is a fluff

Oh, and bombing airbases ain't anything special. Ask NBK over on FFA how 2-3 mill of their troops on all their top 10 countries were dissapearing daily uring their last war. The funny thing is you are bragging about doing it to a untag

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2011, 9:23:58
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 9:49:23

Originally posted by Rockman:
Steeps, this dude has LOST THE PLOT. DUDE, your not in an alliance- you dont have the right to get any retals. Either get tagged or be a good farm. Be it known- when you are untagged and have 4 mill + jets and start hitting SOL for any reason- i will make your jets be GONE!!!!

Its like im magical or something. It was beautiful.

Untaggeds don't have the right to any retals? Then untaggeds might as well just suicide on any alliance that hits them.

lol we all know if deerhunter was actually in a real alliance he would have been booted and farmed into oblivion by now, but he is in SoL and therefore safe ;) After all SoL leadership not only condones his behavior but encourages it :D

Meanwhile In Deerhunter Land:

The Mighty SoL is a respectable and honorable alliance and Deerhunter as their most respectable member has just spoken. How dare puny little old me challenge the mighty SoL with 3 despicable retals .... Detah to Prima / Detah to Prima... Deerhunter rallies the troops and off to battle the Mighty SoL must go to defend their honor from such an arrogant untagged country.

we need to understand Deerhunter is magical that way :D

Edited By: Prima on Jan 22nd 2011, 9:51:44
See Original Post
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 12:38:59

LOL- no one tells us not to post. If you were in a clan you would know that its ok to post- esp on a thread where a mentally challenged person is bad mouthing you. Join a clan if your going to play in alliance- or shut your mouth.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 12:39:58

I think what this person really needs is a Deep lesson from Harry Longfellow. That guy knows a lot about Earth and this game.
I shall fear no retals,

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 13:55:23

DUDE, your not in an alliance- you dont have the right to get any retals. Either get tagged or be a good farm. B

yet you get your panties in a bunch when some of the UnTagged countries start playing by a different set of rules.
you force them to suicide, and then complain about it?

Edited By: SakitSaPuwit on Jan 22nd 2011, 15:47:25. Reason: my spelling sucks
See Original Post
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 22nd 2011, 14:40:00

Please direct me to the rule that states i have to join an alliance on a clan server
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 15:39:46

Warster- don't act dumb- or let me help you- i will direct you, right after you direct me to the rule that tells you to eat food and drink water. Its just common sense. Kind of like putting on shoes before you go for a walk. Sure, you can walk without them- but your feet will prob get hurt. Understand? Or is it too complex for you?
I shall fear no retals,

Ruthie

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:05:06

Originally posted by mrford:
Wow

deerhunter really is a fluff

lol mrford, this is nothing new

besides, he has to make up for daggas absence
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Helmet Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:12:14

Someone needs to summarize this. I'm not reading all of this crap. lol

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:32:17

Warster- don't act dumb- or let me help you- i will direct you, right after you direct me to the rule that tells you to eat food and drink water. Its just common sense. Kind of like putting on shoes before you go for a walk. Sure, you can walk without them- but your feet will prob get hurt. Understand? Or is it too complex for you?

This must be the same self-preservation rule your member ignored when he knowingly decided to farm a stocked country ;)
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Ruthie

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:34:39

I didnt read it all either but what I got from it was Prima who's country is untagged did legit retals on SoL and was being killed for it

and Deerhunter is under the misguided opinion that SoL's fluff dont stink and untagged countries arent entitled to retals
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:42:33

I'm willing to bet Prima has played atleast twice as long as deerhunter

SoL, you might want to put a leash on your gimp, he's acting like Donny in AoDT. Just making things worse with his e-thug godliness
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:44:36

Ruth- get back to work and keep your nose out of my business or i will spank you. And SOL never tried to kill this country- had we wanted it dead- it'd be dead. Also, prima, stick your stock where the son don't shine. You are pitiful (almost as low a life form as Ruthie).
I shall fear no retals,

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:46:25

Executive Summary for Helmet:

SoL is given a heads up of potential retals if farming continued on a stocked country
SoL FA recognize the country's right to retal
SoL FA is offered a DNH
----
SoL ignores the heads up /
Sol farms the stocked country
Sol receives 3 legit retal for 65 hits
SoL decides to kill offending country

Now SoL is attempting to justify the attempted kill run under the bright lights of the AT community...oops ;D
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:47:23

Ruth- get back to work and keep your nose out of my business or i will spank you. And SOL never tried to kill this country- had we wanted it dead- it'd be dead. Also, prima, stick your stock where the son don't shine. You are pitiful (almost as low a life form as Ruthie).

hmmm out making friends this morning?
Happy Hunting - Tigress

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:48:59

Originally posted by Prima:
Now SoL is attempting to justify the attempted kill run under the bright lights of the AT community...oops ;D

More like that dim, phosphorescent glow you get when digging in the sand at the beach, intellectually-speaking...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:49:22

There was no attempted KR- it was only ME acting ALONE destroying your country- then other SOL countries farming land from you so they could grow. Its what alliances do. And SOL will never pact a one person tag- ever. Get over yourself- you suck and probably need to find a shrink and maybe a new game to play- cause your not too good at this one.
I shall fear no retals,

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:53:51

Deerhunter, if you haven't yet noticed, you've already had at least one post in this thread deleted.

You are allowed to continue defend SOL to the best of your ability, but please stop with the personal attacks. I'm only warning you because you have a history of posting inflammatory attacks against other posters.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 16:53:59

Does anyone else read deerhunter posts and think he's been playing for less than a year?

It's just the kind of vibe I have been getting. I'm almost embarassed for SoL at the ahit that is comming out of his mouth.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 17:03:02

lol, deerhunter based on what I saw and what was presented here it is kinda hard to deny SoL was in the process of killing the country.

I know your leadership did everything they could to make it look like you may have overreacted.

But then you just had to come on here to post and completely confirm the type of alliance SoL actually is :D

Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 17:04:36

Does anyone else read deerhunter posts and think he's been playing for less than a year?

It's just the kind of vibe I have been getting. I'm almost embarassed for SoL at the ahit that is comming out of his mouth.

I'm getting roughly the same feeling ;)
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 17:08:11

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Deerhunter, if you haven't yet noticed, you've already had at least one post in this thread deleted.

You are allowed to continue defend SOL to the best of your ability, but please stop with the personal attacks. I'm only warning you because you have a history of posting inflammatory attacks against other posters.

I'm half way tempted to say "oh please do not delete the posts" it just helps to give other people a clear impression of the type of members play in Deerhunter's alliance.

I only have to work half as hard when people like deer-hunter begin to post ;)
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Rockman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 17:09:55

lol, deerhunter based on what I saw and what was presented here it is kinda hard to deny SoL was in the process of killing the country.

I know your leadership did everything they could to make it look like you may have overreacted.

But then you just had to come on here to post and completely confirm the type of alliance SoL actually is :D

As much as I agree with you about the unfair treatment untaggeds receive, deerhunter appears to be the only one who made any attempt to kill you rather than farm you. Aside from that 1 nuke sent at you by another person.

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 17:22:45

Rockman as much as I would love to believe this I know people landgrab and farm untags based on DR's

... the other part is if you do look at the news and compare it to normal game play: landgrabs usually do not overlap each other wherein 4-5 members from the same alliance will be farming the same untagged country.

149 SS + 1 Nuke by 5 countries hitting simultaneously between 1/21/2011 0:18 and 1/21/2011 0:40... does this really look like standard untagged farming behavior to you?

Edited By: Prima on Jan 22nd 2011, 17:30:51
See Original Post
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Steeps Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 17:30:14

Few points here:

* SoL does not throw out DNH's like frisbees like other clans.
* Yes a country has a right to retal, but due to the untagged nature of the server we have untaggeds classed as "neutral" which means grab as you wish.
* In protecting our own interests, if we are singally targetted we will disarm to stop further threats, be it disarming missiles or reducing the risk of suiciding.
* Your country was not placed on kill as you only did 3 grabs, it's reasonable, but still classed as neutral so others can farm as they please.
* The member who threw missiles has been warned for breaching internal rules, no KR was ordered hence why they acted alone.
* You were seen as easy land, not retalling ANYONE, which is why you were farmed. If you don't like being farmed retal them first.

Now prima, here comes the sore point.

"I'm half way tempted to say "oh please do not delete the posts" it just helps to give other people a clear impression of the type of members play in Deerhunter's alliance. "

We really welcome that post, as Jerad played in a few alliances on this server so are you saying that we're all out to murder people because of the actions of one individual? Thanks. We're trying to keep the reputation of this game up and here you are posting saying that a whole clan clearly acts like the individuals that play this game.

BRB I'm off to murder some people, because that's what we do in this game apparently.

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 17:36:13

Originally posted by Steeps:
Few points here:

* SoL does not throw out DNH's like frisbees like other clans.
* Yes a country has a right to retal, but due to the untagged nature of the server we have untaggeds classed as "neutral" which means grab as you wish.
* In protecting our own interests, if we are singally targetted we will disarm to stop further threats, be it disarming missiles or reducing the risk of suiciding.
* Your country was not placed on kill as you only did 3 grabs, it's reasonable, but still classed as neutral so others can farm as they please.
* The member who threw missiles has been warned for breaching internal rules, no KR was ordered hence why they acted alone.
* You were seen as easy land, not retalling ANYONE, which is why you were farmed. If you don't like being farmed retal them first.

Now prima, here comes the sore point.

"I'm half way tempted to say "oh please do not delete the posts" it just helps to give other people a clear impression of the type of members play in Deerhunter's alliance. "

We really welcome that post, as Jerad played in a few alliances on this server so are you saying that we're all out to murder people because of the actions of one individual? Thanks. We're trying to keep the reputation of this game up and here you are posting saying that a whole clan clearly acts like the individuals that play this game.

BRB I'm off to murder some people, because that's what we do in this game apparently.

149 SS + 1 Nuke by 5 countries hitting simultaneously between 1/21/2011 0:18 and 1/21/2011 0:40... does this really look like standard untagged farming behavior to you?

if your member is going to be throwing derogatory remarks my way while representing your alliance and making it appear like he has the full backing of leadership then yes i will call the alliance out.
Happy Hunting - Tigress

mazooka Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 17:38:02

hehe...almost makes me want to play untagged!

then i remember the "suicider" changes that make all untagged countries bullseyes when they retal. untagged AB OOP FS for next set!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 18:17:28

Originally posted by mazooka:
hehe...almost makes me want to play untagged!

then i remember the "suicider" changes that make all untagged countries bullseyes when they retal. untagged AB OOP FS for next set!
(Self Serving Post)

Want to Play UnTagged?
But still want the benifits of clan tools, Shared spy reports, and shared boards to spam?
with out the limitations of being told how to play?

just click where it says UnClanned!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Steeps Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 18:22:00

if your member is going to be throwing derogatory remarks my way while representing your alliance and making it appear like he has the full backing of leadership then yes i will call the alliance out.

So you have 150 defends + the original ~60 from SoL, making 210 hits in total... you've made 3 attacks.

Who made the other ~290 attacks on your country? Why were none of them even attempted to be retalled? You accepted being a landfarm for the other clans, you retalled only SoL, SoLers just took it back, or should we have just killed you after farming to make this a whole lot easier?

If you wanted to address just SoL, you'd have posted on the SoL forums, but you chose to air your dirty laundry in trashtalk central where you will get troll posters. You wanted the posts which is why you did it. I don't support the actions of said member but at the same time I'm not going to muzzle them.

If we wanted to kill, we'd have killed. Trying to landkill anything above 2k acres is just stupid (unless nuked down to 300a first).

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 18:42:19

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Do you accept that you purposefully retalled SoL without retalling ANY of the others therefore are just intentionally targetting SoL?

Did you seriously not read the thread before posting?

Who made the other ~290 attacks on your country? Why were none of them even attempted to be retalled?

I guess that answers my question...

Junky Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 18:44:38

Me thinks Prima needs a last name.. It shall be Donna
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 18:52:11

Steeps many untags get land killed specifically because it would be a waste of land to kill it another way. Besides why use jets to BR when you can get land out of it?

-------------------------------

"If you wanted to address just SoL, you'd have posted on the SoL forums,"

I contacted your FA prior to all of this and told him there was a potential for retals... it was categorically ignored.

"Who made the other ~290 attacks on your country? Why were none of them even attempted to be retalled?"

Because once i was in a position to retal and they were informed of this fact they chose to stop hitting unlike SoL

"I don't support the actions of said member but at the same time I'm not going to muzzle them."

While I may be inclined to believe you personally may not condone this. The follow up actions of SoL after my retals point to something completely different.

At minimum I can call out 5 additional countries that did not feel the same way you do. Fact is had SoL truly frowned upon Deerhunter's behavior and considered it an overreaction on his part ... then they should not have jumped in and hit my country an additional 150 times with 5 countries simultaneously.

Given the above I had the choice of contacting your FA (who has made it abundantly clear i was on my own regarding this issue) or bringing it here for all to see. Obviously based on previous posts made by SoL members they feel they had the right to do the above.

I'm not going to deny your ability to do the above, that's a given... but can you justify it to the rest of this community. So far you have not been able to, based on what I'm seeing.

Had the rest of AT told me to STFU and that I had no right to bring this to light then I would probably be applying to SoL for a reset as an apology. But this is not what I am seeing here.

Edited By: Prima on Jan 22nd 2011, 19:01:30
See Original Post
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 18:59:15

Originally posted by Junky:

heya Junky ... I really can be if I want to be :p
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Rockman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 20:35:36

So you have 150 defends + the original ~60 from SoL, making 210 hits in total... you've made 3 attacks.

Who made the other ~290 attacks on your country? Why were none of them even attempted to be retalled? You accepted being a landfarm for the other clans, you retalled only SoL, SoLers just took it back, or should we have just killed you after farming to make this a whole lot easier?

If you wanted to address just SoL, you'd have posted on the SoL forums, but you chose to air your dirty laundry in trashtalk central where you will get troll posters. You wanted the posts which is why you did it. I don't support the actions of said member but at the same time I'm not going to muzzle them.

If we wanted to kill, we'd have killed. Trying to landkill anything above 2k acres is just stupid (unless nuked down to 300a first).

If a country has enough jets, it makes sense to landkill it. One of my untaggeds this set was being farmed all the way down to 400 acres and probably would have been landkilled if I hadn't logged in.

Junky Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 21:54:48

was hoping someone would get it... and not think it was stupid :-D
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Ruthie

Jan 22nd 2011, 22:58:12

unfortunatly I had the displeasure of having him as a member in Ragnarok until he was asked to leave

and that was a few years ago .... so apparently he has learned nothing and matured not at all since then
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 23:29:24

Ruthless- you need to lay off the booze. I was not asked to leave- i left because i could not stand you! I chose to leave. I also believe that most people know that leaders of clans dont "ask" bad members to leave- they detag and kill them. Now, we both know that was not the case for me. I left of my own free will and CHOSE to join SOL. My only regret is that i ever was in Rag and not in SOL from the start. I have never regretted coming here and doubt i would play for any other tag. So stop with the delusions.
I shall fear no retals,

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 23:45:22

was hoping someone would get it... and not think it was stupid :-D

now where is my cup of coffee and get me my palm bearers :p
Happy Hunting - Tigress

Ruthie

Jan 23rd 2011, 0:42:40

Deerhunter, you were given the chance to find a new tag out of respect to your cousin Legolas or yes, we would have detagged and killed you.

But I wont bother to argue ancient history because even your distorted memories of events wont change what really happened.

When we talked last I actually thought you had grown up but unfortunatley this thread shows otherwise. Sad.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 1:37:29

Ruthless- you are a troll. Thats about all i can say.
I shall fear no retals,

hanlong Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 5:37:52

its okay ruth ;P let deerhunter declare his moral victory ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Prima Game profile

Jan 23rd 2011, 7:33:47

Ruthie I'm going to agree with hanlong here it really isn't worth it...

When I see posts like deerhunter's I have to remind myself this type of person has been conditioned and rewarded for bashing other people they feel intellectually challenged by. unfortunately they cannot keep up so must use bully tactics hoping the other person will give up when they realize the futility of having a reasonable discussion.

-----

Deerhunter ...here boy ... try to focus I'm over here :)

/me waits for snarling, enraged, and incoherent post ... I can do this all day ;D

Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???
Happy Hunting - Tigress