Verified:

Prima Game profile

Jan 22nd 2011, 18:52:11

Steeps many untags get land killed specifically because it would be a waste of land to kill it another way. Besides why use jets to BR when you can get land out of it?

-------------------------------

"If you wanted to address just SoL, you'd have posted on the SoL forums,"

I contacted your FA prior to all of this and told him there was a potential for retals... it was categorically ignored.

"Who made the other ~290 attacks on your country? Why were none of them even attempted to be retalled?"

Because once i was in a position to retal and they were informed of this fact they chose to stop hitting unlike SoL

"I don't support the actions of said member but at the same time I'm not going to muzzle them."

While I may be inclined to believe you personally may not condone this. The follow up actions of SoL after my retals point to something completely different.

At minimum I can call out 5 additional countries that did not feel the same way you do. Fact is had SoL truly frowned upon Deerhunter's behavior and considered it an overreaction on his part ... then they should not have jumped in and hit my country an additional 150 times with 5 countries simultaneously.

Given the above I had the choice of contacting your FA (who has made it abundantly clear i was on my own regarding this issue) or bringing it here for all to see. Obviously based on previous posts made SoL members they feel they had the right to do the above.

I'm not going to deny your ability to do the above, that's a given... but can you justify it to the rest of this community. So far you have not been able to, based on what I'm seeing.

Had the rest of AT told me to STFU and that I had no right to bring this to light then I would probably be applying to SoL for a reset as an apology. But this is not what I am seeing here.

Edited By: Prima on Jan 22nd 2011, 19:01:30
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress