Jan 28th 2014, 4:49:04

lol. Symac, you must be bored. :P
LAF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2014, 22:12:14

Don't die thread!!!!!!

/me wants Candyboy to blow his fuse.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

CandyMan Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 22:30:46

pm me your number. i'll shoot a missile at you or something.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 28th 2014, 22:39:17

Originally posted by PRO TIP:
Originally posted by galleri:
So does this thread means there some sort of war? I am confused. I read like 3 posts :P

+1 Effective moderators.

Alliance is my server? No kthx.
I scroll through to see if I need to delete anything.
+1... player hiding behind a false nick. Real Pro Tips know correct information

P.S. I like Candyman...the rest of you suck :P

Edited By: galleri on Jan 28th 2014, 22:41:48

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2014, 22:41:14

Originally posted by CandyMan:
pm me your number. i'll shoot a missile at you or something.

You're gonna be doing that next set, I don't have s country this set :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 4:32:10

The reason that NeoFed did not create a war declaration is because we are not trying to egg on LaF, we just want to let them know that they cannot take advantage of us without repercussions, if we let someone walk all over us than everybody else is going to think it's alright. We of course cannot allow this to happen, otherwise we might as well be like the players in HGWT and Bambino. You know basically clans that have no communications and are a complete joke.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2014, 4:36:07

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
The reason that NeoFed did not create a war declaration is because we are not trying to egg on LaF, we just want to let them know that they cannot take advantage of us without repercussions, if we let someone walk all over us than everybody else is going to think it's alright. We of course cannot allow this to happen, otherwise we might as well be like the players in HGWT and Bambino. You know basically clans that have no communications and are a complete joke.

And I and many applaud you guys for standing up for yourselves :-)
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 14:45:53

I despise Laf, and I am giddy with joy watching them come apart at the seams like this. However, don't think for a second that this was not a calculated move by Laf to disrupt the top 10 in their favor. It backfired this time, but it will still ultimately lead to NEO's demise as a netting tag.

Sadly though, as a guy that has been HFA in a lot of alliances, I have to agree that NeoFed did act prematurely in breaking the uNap. NEO should have gone after the reps this set, then they should have wrecked Laf's netting set late NEXT set instead.

Now, instead, one of Laf's surrogates (from the sound of Sov's rhetoric probably Sof), will OOP bang NEO next set so that Laf will be able to net in peace. NEO dies as a netting tag, Sof gets an easy gangbang, Laf loses a rival and suffers no repercussions for Candy's well calculated gambit. Laf plays chess, Neo plays checkers - another win for Laf.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2014, 15:08:49

Archaic you have a bad habit of talking about things you know nothing about yet pretend you're a subject matter expert.

You sure are entertaining.

Kalick Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 15:09:27

Originally posted by archaic:
I despise Laf, and I am giddy with joy watching them come apart at the seams like this. However, don't think for a second that this was not a calculated move by Laf to disrupt the top 10 in their favor. It backfired this time, but it will still ultimately lead to NEO's demise as a netting tag.

Sadly though, as a guy that has been HFA in a lot of alliances, I have to agree that NeoFed did act prematurely in breaking the uNap. NEO should have gone after the reps this set, then they should have wrecked Laf's netting set late NEXT set instead.

Now, instead, one of Laf's surrogates (from the sound of Sov's rhetoric probably Sof), will OOP bang NEO next set so that Laf will be able to net in peace. NEO dies as a netting tag, Sof gets an easy gangbang, Laf loses a rival and suffers no repercussions for Candy's well calculated gambit. Laf plays chess, Neo plays checkers - another win for Laf.

Sounds about right.

CandyMan Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 15:18:15

lol, yes archaic, I'm actually a genius. I sacrificed my hfa spot in laf to fck over neofed because they're so politically relevant these days.

Vic Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 15:22:46

hold on stop everyone

Vic Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 15:24:37

in no way were candy's grabs on seth premeditated ...
i posted that original thread about candy to make light of it all, but the tale is right there.
my boy candy had some fun and grabbed a whole lot of people and then said f it and went for seth (after also hitting rage, and a bunch of untaggeds).

if those grabs on neo were planned, no way would candy have been firing off the gun like that before hand. he would have used all resources to take land from them.

laf had nothing to do with this
and this was candy and seth to start and then both groups backed their respective guys like you'd expect

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 15:57:39

Seriously Vic? A Laf head triple taps the presumptive #1 finisher, and its not premeditated? Foh reelz broh?

And I suppose when they cut off Candy's little finger and make him Don in a couple of months that will be purely a coincidence huh?

Neo/RD got sick of the dark side and went rogue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g422Zd2gRck

And now my young upstart netting rival, you will die.

Symac

Jan 29th 2014, 15:57:48

I support Candyman and believe his actions were just. fluff whoever Neo is. They are just drama queens and overreacted as fluffes usually be doing. I would probably have helped cm out if I could find one solitary fluff to give during a netting set.

You guys need to all calm down and remember one thing. This game was built by LaF for LaF and our friends. The rest of you are just entertainment. Don't forget this fact next set and what ever you do don't plan to war LaF that would break my fluffing heart.

In summation, fluff you everyone but Vic, I and the rest of LaF wear your mamas like sombrero. SoF too, they would punch your kitten in the face if given a chance.

eat a bag of fluffs, from your friends at LaF.
No seriously fluff you war us, and let us know how you feel.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 16:08:52

When did you become so jaded, Symac? You are one of the most intensely negative people I've ever seen on AT, and that's saying something....

CandyMan Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 16:23:15

what im most upset about is tella no longer talking to me now that im no longer an fa. i thought we were friends... now i know you were just pretending :(

Symac

Jan 29th 2014, 16:25:28

-When the game has become absolutely filled with suiciding trash. You can't please them, so why try.
-When the game turned into whoever is the biggest baby is one in the right.
-When the games memory only lasts a year or two. Look at all the people crying at SoF and hoping SoL ends them. 3 years ago SoL was hitting netters randomly for fun. 0 justification. At least SoF usually has some reason.
-When people support RD over anyone else.
-When development instates completely backwards game mechanics that are exactly the opposite of what is needed.
-When pacts became irrelevant.
-When the game is so small that it really doesn't even matter
-When it's a netting set.
-When game moderators can't tell a serious post from an obvious trolling for war post
-When everyone hates LaF so much no matter what we do so why continue to be nice
-When the game is lucky I am not Don of LaF because I know most of LaF is sick of netting and believe the game is broken in such a way that it can never be fixed. So what's the point.

Vic Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 16:25:46

Originally posted by CandyMan:
what im most upset about is tella no longer talking to me now that im no longer an fa. i thought we were friends... now i know you were just pretending :(

you know he faked the orgasm right?

tellarion Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 16:31:32

You sent me one message when I was asleep, lol. I don't think that qualifies as no longer talking to you :P

tellarion Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 16:33:08

Yeah it's not just one post, otherwise I wouldn't mention it. Your trolling is more or less in line with other posts you've made..

Symac

Jan 29th 2014, 16:36:39

Originally posted by tellarion:
Yeah it's not just one post, otherwise I wouldn't mention it. Your trolling is more or less in line with other posts you've made..

Looking at my recent post history the only thing that becomes clear is that I want war.
You're just saying that because I threatened Evo.

Although the suicider buff change pissed me off a great deal, I think I made some mean spirited posts about that.

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 16:36:48

Originally posted by Symac:

-When everyone hates LaF so much no matter what we do so why continue to be nice

I see what you did there -

I was so letting you troll me up until that part, lol.

Symac

Jan 29th 2014, 16:44:25

I see what you did there -

I was so letting you troll me up until that part, lol.

Regrettably, on all of those points, I am dead serious. I have played this game a long time, in LaF most of it. This has always been the way. Unless you are an ally of LaF they are the root of all evil, no matter if they farm you every day or you have a unap with them. I won't say LaF is innocent, but LaF would take fluff if they saved orphans from a fire.

Take you for instance, LaF hasn't raped PDM for a long time. Yet you still hate them.
On this very issue, I bet anything I have insite message from Neal saying to be nice. See LaF is nice, most of the server is just jelly.

Edited By: Symac on Jan 29th 2014, 16:48:31
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 16:55:28

Take you for instance, LaF hasn't raped PDM for a long time. Yet you still hate them.

Why would you guys want to rape a corpse? I mean if you're into that and all I guess its cool. PDM was a netting tag and Laf destroyed them for it, just like they killed Evo, and now Neo.

archaic Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 16:57:42

Anyway, I'm over it. I don't play on this server anymore - so anything that looks like caring from me is actually boredom while I'm stuck in a continuing ed class.

Symac

Jan 29th 2014, 17:03:24

Why would you guys want to rape a corpse? I mean if you're into that and all I guess its cool. PDM was a netting tag and Laf destroyed them for it, just like they killed Evo, and now Neo.

LaF killed Neo? Neo killed Neo. LaF always pay and in return expect payment when it happens to us.
That there proves exactly my point. If someone suicided LaF and LaF immediately went to war without even attempting diplomacy, you would be the first one here claiming LaF is killing the game.

Evo is about a draw, but falls into my point of "-When the game turned into whoever is the biggest baby is one in the right."
Just because you are smaller doesn't mean that your alliance is immune from your mouth overriding your ass. There is also more history between LaF and Evo than you even know. Stretching clear back to the final days of Red before Evo was even formed.

PDM I simply don't remember enough to comment.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 17:05:14

Some people don't want to give it up though and move on.

Symac

Jan 29th 2014, 17:13:35

Originally posted by tellarion:
Some people don't want to give it up though and move on.

I assume you mean on the history thing, and yes but it is always compounding. To much ego on both sides; probably the leading culprit.
I think things from the LaF perspective have changed a lot since KJ and Anon are gone.

Mind you I can't even stay active an entire set, so I could be wrong.

locket Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 1:20:57

Symac I played in Laf and even when I was there I knew half the fluff we pulled on Evo was complete bullfluff. You can troll and twist all you want but at least try to make it true.

Also I could give you plenty of messages too about what Laf thought about PDM. Being nice was only so that they wouldnt suicide.

Laf motto is to get as much off of a clan as they can till just before war and then pact. It has perhaps changed a bit recently since they dont play WR farming techers much anymore but it is still basically the same.

Oh and if you are getting beat then complain about it insite together and have someone suicide them ;)

keivisuaL Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 1:40:28

Seen posts like this many a times and as long as the haters dont group together and retaliate you'll be seeing more posts like this in sets to come.

Really.. whining?
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

njwang Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2014, 2:31:04

Seriously Vic? A Laf head triple taps the presumptive #1 finisher, and its not premeditated? Foh reelz broh?

if it was premediated, I'm sure candy would have done a lot more than 3 grabs, why stop at 3 grabs?

and yes symac be nice, "im a product of my society" applies here, and here isn't very nice:( lets try to make things nicer

Tokyousr Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 2:33:07

bonus

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 30th 2014, 2:38:27

I support Candyman and believe his actions were just. fluff whoever Neo is. They are just drama queens and overreacted as fluffes usually be doing. I would probably have helped cm out if I could find one solitary fluff to give during a netting set.

You guys need to all calm down and remember one thing. This game was built by LaF for LaF and our friends. The rest of you are just entertainment. Don't forget this fact next set and what ever you do don't plan to war LaF that would break my fluffing heart.

In summation, fluff you everyone but Vic, I and the rest of LaF wear your mamas like sombrero. SoF too, they would punch your kitten in the face if given a chance.

eat a bag of fluffs, from your friends at LaF.
No seriously fluff you war us, and let us know how you feel.

LOL? This is a joke right?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

braden Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 2:46:23

Why would you guys want to rape a corpse? I mean if you're into that and all I guess its cool.

does anybody else like it when archaic talks dirty??

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 2:52:39

Originally posted by braden:
Why would you guys want to rape a corpse? I mean if you're into that and all I guess its cool.

I Kinda do. .!
Do as I say, not as I do.

archaic Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 3:00:28

Originally posted by njwang:

if it was premediated, I'm sure candy would have done a lot more than 3 grabs, why stop at 3 grabs?

Um, because he probably figured 21k acres was enough to seal the deal?

Originally posted by braden:

I'm not insensitive Braden, necrophiliacs are people too. There is plenty of room under Pangs tent for everybody.

braden Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 3:02:23

it's funny because we're all disgusting and terrible people :P

smlandau84 Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 3:05:46

Child molesters aren't and people either. At least they drive slow through school zones unlike you selfish assholes.

braden Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 3:06:37

seth likes woody allen movies. i mean the home made ones..

archaic Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 4:09:01

Let the record show that I was not the one that made the jump from banging corpses to pedobear. That does not mean that I'm inplying that the jump was without merit.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2014, 4:12:40

They did not break the UNAP, CandyMan did. Perhaps you mean they acted prematurely in giving up on the UNAP. Well, remember it was the HFA of the other alliance that broke it. Should they really be responsible for salvaging it in that case? And whatever they decide, it's up to them and it's not their "fault." Someone else fluffed them and broke their diplomatically arranged relation. They can decide how to respond.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

braden Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 4:32:57

the record so shows it, arch :P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2014, 5:07:08

So what alliance do you play in blid?

Viceroy Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 5:23:50

The Candyman signeth, the Candyman taketh away, eh? :-)

Edited By: Viceroy on Jan 30th 2014, 5:26:53
See Original Post
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2014, 5:33:39

Candyboy..........where are youuuuuu????

Gosh blow that fuse already!!!!!!
(•_•)

Heston Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 5:48:51

Rampage! Rampage!Rampage!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

iScode Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 8:15:09

Originally posted by Requiem:

I play in sof, you broke the uNap, what you gonna do about it punk :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2014, 8:16:53

Originally posted by iScode:

LOL
(•_•)

Sov Game profile

Jan 30th 2014, 8:23:29

Originally posted by iScode:

Requiem lodged a formal complaint with SoF.

We have decided a suitable form of punishment for iScode is the execution of a sheep.