Verified:

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 12:55:59

Not to mention that we walked into the last 3 posted outnumbered to save other tags some despair after the SLIT wars

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 12:58:28

As usual Dagga has no clue what hes talking about

Actually we never had a friendly with IX the other 2 we did
so looks like SOL had a whole of 2 friendly wars and SOF is up to 6

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 12th 2012, 13:05:14

back in the day IX leadership told me they didn't believe in arranged wars, but decided to be nice enough not to interfere in any of our arranged ones and waited until we didn't have any commitments to fs us:P

the sequence of arranged wars under my leadership was
sof v rival; sof v laf; sof v sol; sof v tie; sof v rage; sof v wog/imag; sof v pdm. I think.. not that those were consecutive sets. But that's all pre-ee.
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 13:24:03

Was the SoF vs Rival the one where MacDamons IRC scripts helped their FS in retarded fashion?

I remember it being one of the most impressive FS's ever (in terms of hpk/hpm)

Or all the drugs ive done have ruined my memory and i dreamed that one?
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 14:27:50

SoF vs LaF was just an end set thing so i didnt really count that as a full on friendly

SoF vs Rage i was busy with something else so wasnt around that set

Looks like we're up to 8 friendly wars with them and sol is still stuck on 2, looks like they love to blindside teh netgainers!

Boltar Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 14:46:25

Yes charcoal. June/july 2005

Son Goku Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:17:27

Wars would be more "fair" if certain alliances spent more time recruiting and less time focusing on elaborate plots.

SOL was the biggest alliance just a few resets ago, your own inability to retain members after a "fair" war rests on your shoulders, not SoF or LaF's.

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:30:03

What is of note is that most (if not all) of SOF`s arranged wars were done under martian`s leadership, though.

Murf Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:32:41

Ecm wasn't his lol

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:34:53

Indeed Martian was president under most of those, I also ran most of those wars :P excluding SoF vs Rage

And last time SOF tried to do a friendly war we pretty much had to beg people into doing it and then EVO went out on the agreement and doubled their size and even then we still went through with it being outnumbered by 34 countries

Anyway im sick of the whining, if people cant see facts they cant see facts according to some there is no global warming and US has no goverment debt, world war 2 never took place etc etc etc

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:36:11

1 out of 8 dude. :p

Anyway, I was a big fan of murf` style running met too. To try to figure who was going to be hit we usually just had to check whoever was bigger than us and not pacted.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:41:31

1 out 8 what? So we've done 1 war recently so has SOL and then we have 7 in the past and SOL has done 1 in the past so please dont try to tell me that your better then us

big fan of murf style running met too, yes we did that a lot seeing as I was a huge part in running most of those wars as well and imagine that sof has done most recent wars against a larger opponent whos been ready for it your clearly talking out of your ... and I never thought id tell you of all people that
You playing in SOL for a reset must have messed with your brain

F L U F F

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 12th 2012, 15:48:41

I was president under all of them except for Rival V SoF (I was head of war for that one) which ironically helped me become president of Sof:P
Ivan wasn't in Sof upper leadership for the first 3..:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:54:36

Indeed, wasnt a requirements to run warchats :)

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 15:57:03

Actually your consequive order is wrong was SoF vs Rival SOF vs LaF SOF vs TIE SOF vs SOL so i wasnt a part of sofs upper leadership for the first 2

Murf Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 17:04:29

Lol love it Ivan, I'm trying to remember the rage one

Met days were fun, but both of you were a massive part that

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 17:44:07

Indeed, MET was bout the most fun ive ever had in the game esp the PDM war back then PDM could actually have some fun and didnt have a leadership consisting of cry babies actually think MET vs PDM was the most fun war during all my years in this game

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 12th 2012, 17:57:36

Originally posted by Ivan:

Indeed, MET was bout the most fun ive ever had in the game esp the PDM war back then PDM could actually have some fun and didnt have a leadership consisting of cry babies actually think MET vs PDM was the most fun war during all my years in this game

A lot of the leaders in PDM right now were the same back then ;)

Ivan Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 18:01:40

Really? like who? Wasnt any detmer, pang, tan archaic lostmonk or you if i remember right so the only one I can think of on the top of my head is Balin

Murf Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 19:37:57

Detmer and tan were both there

Hmm Pdm had a huge numbers advantage in that war.

MET vs NA was fun too especially the 50-60 member advantage to them

elvesrus

Jun 12th 2012, 20:17:09

Originally posted by Pang:
Originally posted by Eric171:
Originally posted by Pang:
1) elves did far more harm to PDM than good through his abscense and lack of support at times when we needed him due to RL stuff. i heard through the grapevine that he's in SoF now too, but I have not verified that.

he isn`t in sof. not that it should make a difference.

it absolutely makes a difference in harm to PDM. a former head going to an enemy alliance would be an intelligence win for the enemy just because your enemy will learn things (even in passing) about your alliance. i know this because I've had it happen both as the player giving info and the leader receiving info. :p I'm not saying he would do it on purpose, but it's just the nature of how things go as you move from tag to tag.

if you're insinuating that i think elves was a spy for sof that's not at all what I meant. all of PDM supported him (and still do) as a friend, but his lack of time during our war while being HoW was definitely detrimental to our war effort... not having a great war leader lead your war when you expect him to and he agrees to sure does suck. :p

but to the point, elves wasn't really a leader in PDM other than in name because and even then it was really because we were too nice to strip it because we like him. so when those dumb folks hit PDM for his actions in team was a dumb decision as all it did was negatively impact people who did nothing wrong at all.

If you really want to go into this here I will, but there's a lot more to it than what you're saying... btw was anyone else able to set up the asian/aussie/insomniac NA friendly chat that I was trying to set up due to knowing I could be there consistantly? I gave a date of when I'd be able to fulfill my duties. I offered to step aside long before the SoF war started knowing that I wouldn't be able to do the job until certain things happened. I'm the one that stripped my own access insite, then let IA know I was leaving so they could take away the rest of the normal member perms. Even with an op in the private channel I stayed away from there out of respect.

And to think you heard I was in SoF when I told PDM leadership exactly where I was going... PDM knew I was in Neofed for the war against RAGE too.

As far as TSO goes I was essentially the mouth piece then. When I'm more than that you'll notice the asshole factor goes down and I've been trying to push for enforcement of single 5 man tags here and there to deaf ears. Best I've gotten so far is the BknArrow tag.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 12th 2012, 21:51:50

Originally posted by Ivan:

1 out 8 what? So we've done 1 war recently so has SOL and then we have 7 in the past and SOL has done 1 in the past so please dont try to tell me that your better then us

big fan of murf style running met too, yes we did that a lot seeing as I was a huge part in running most of those wars as well and imagine that sof has done most recent wars against a larger opponent whos been ready for it your clearly talking out of your ... and I never thought id tell you of all people that
You playing in SOL for a reset must have messed with your brain

F L U F F

eh?

Being opposed to how SOF is being run now isn`t the same as defending sol. This isn`t a black or white issue.

I don`t even know if the present state of things is your call or not. I just dislike the fact that SOF is using its key position in the server in a sad way.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 0:45:39

as posted originally by pang..

it absolutely makes a difference in harm to PDM. a former head going to an enemy alliance would be an intelligence win for the enemy just because your enemy will learn things (even in passing) about your alliance. i know this because I've had it happen both as the player giving info and the leader receiving info. :p I'm not saying he would do it on purpose, but it's just the nature of how things go as you move from tag to tag.

in regards to elves.

the amount of trust i have in elves is far greater then most on this game.. i was allied to him during that PDM war.. i have full faith he didnt not give out my break to anyone in PDM and im sure he has the same faith i didnt give out his break to SoF..

Jiman Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 3:43:11

dagga Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 6:13:46

I think TaSk1 has more brains than Ivan. You are announcing this mythical figure of 8 arranged wars but what are they? In Earth 2025?

This is a new game, and you guys are trying your best to fluff it up.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 1:04:35

Originally posted by dagga:
I think TaSk1 has more brains than Ivan. You are announcing this mythical figure of 8 arranged wars but what are they? In Earth 2025?

This is a new game, and you guys are trying your best to fluff it up.

This game is more than 12 years old. Giving it a new name doesn't make it a new game anymore than all the Scrabble clones out there with slightly different board configurations (different positions of double/triple word/letter tiles), such as Words with Friends.

euglaf Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 7:52:12

Dave, we've played together a long time and we've had to work together for a lot of stuff so i'm going to give it to you straight like i always do. not trying to be offensive; just a critical opinion (you know how i do).

this thread has no merit. stop trying to make the players play the game the way you want them to. if you want a change in game play there needs to be change to the game structure itself. community based enforcement is NOT the answer. everyone here appreciates your efforts in keeping the game running. i dont think there is a single person who would deny that, but you can't force them to be the enforcement.

you will need to do work in order for change. if you dont want to do work, then dont complain. your complaints fall on deaf ears like the complaints of all the losers in SPERM who whine about losing. nobody cares that they're losing. nobody cares that you think its awful people aren't playing the game exactly like you want them to. people will play within the rules set by the game. the same rules that have existed since 1997 for gods sake. do you honestly expect people to change how they play the game just because you're running it? this game has evolved over time so that efficiency is maximized. i'm sure that in 2 years from now, without any changes to game play, it will be even more efficient and things will seem even more degenerate.

your complaints simply sound like a petulant child who can't get their friends to do what they want at their birthday party. you say that you're going to start kicking people out because they're not playing your way? that is equally as bad as people who don't play the game the way you want them to. if you really want people to leave the game, thats exactly what you should do. i, for one, have been on the fence with this game for the last 3 years and would love for you to give players like me a real reason to just quit (in the form of mod abuse).

but hey, honestly, if this game is that much of a headache you should just quit and shut the whole thing down. no joke. if you're really so stressed that you're complaining on the forums for everyone to see then you're not able to handle this. just shut the whole thing down. i worry about your health.

hopefully you dont find this too harsh, but in a way, its like a blast from laf past right? :P

Alin Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 10:29:53

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by Helmet:
Coming from the guy who suicided in the alliance server on a bunch of people who have never played team server before.
Coming from the guy whose sig brags about killing off a 250 member clan and who hasn't done anything useful for the server since his return to the game.

Actually he never did anything for his server in his enterly existence. ( notice i said this server not Sof ).

The only thing he is good at is running people off it.

Alin Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 10:38:08

Lol @ this thread going into "trashtalk" mood on page 3 and 4. That proofs how "great" some of the alliance leaders are ...

Anyway Pang, i`ll give you "what i would do if i was you".

I would extirpate, ban4life, demolish every single player/group of players like for example "those who destroyed team server" ( i really don`t know what they did - but since you mention it i guess it was pretty bad). I would not let them to do harm to the game. I wouldn`t care if old grumpy players will consider that an abuse and leave, i`ll do it for the fresh blood.

On another notice this game is to much of a democracy. Everyone is allowed to do almost everything - on the boards, in the game, ethics or fluffcetera. You need a strong complete "game rules" for alliance + other servers that have problems.

At this point i enjoy playing express more than this lame full of hate ( hate which dragged me in ) alliance server.

locket Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 12:20:27

You guys are months too late for this topic you know..

PinkyAndTheBrain

Jul 20th 2012, 21:19:00

yah, but i technically consider it a minor irritation.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.