Verified:

kangaruu

Jul 2nd 2012, 1:44:43

Air national guard heavy equipment operator on AT (annual training) orders through the summer.

nimrodix Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 2:11:48

thanx to the military men.

congrats helmet!

i am a grandpa and i run a TLE shop for Walmart.

hawkeyee Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 3:49:02

Elementary school teacher. Tennis Canada official.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

UBer Bu Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 13:41:17

Cheers Helmet!

Electrical Engineer, mostly RF stuff lately.
-take off every sig.

Bikerman Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 13:53:35

Originally posted by PapaSmurf:
Alchemist

Did you succeed?

Sir Balin Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 14:01:59

IT systems manager

congrats helmet :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2012, 14:12:16

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Originally posted by CandyMan:
Arsenal, what type of banking do you do? retail or investment?

Investment Banking
must be markets side? cant imagine playing this game on corporate finance hours... especially since playing from work is pretty stupid given the extensiveness of their internet monitoring
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ninong Game profile

Jul 2nd 2012, 23:21:41

Originally posted by Drow:
Forklift driver, and I am a student studying a diploma in sound engineering.

i have always wanted to try to drive and operate a forklift :D
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

archaic Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 0:06:57

BHP bought out a fair bit of the mining company I used to work for, now I'm back to consulting for coal. BHP is actually a pretty good outfit to work for compared to most.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Wharfed

Jul 3rd 2012, 4:03:25

Yup, I know. That's why I'm looking at them.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

Alin Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 11:03:53

Originally posted by Pang:
web developer...

...which is why after developing stuff all day (and most evenings), the last thing I want to do anymore is come home and work on ee. :(

you couldn't pick another hobby with your job? Or pick another fluffing job ... | - * |

DomWilko Game profile

Jul 3rd 2012, 12:46:21

Software Developer, Freelance Sound Engineer and Freelance IT consultant. I also co-own a Graphic Design Studio.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 4:15:54

Originally posted by iZarcon:
i'm a social worker for adult homeless men.

Me and you would either have great laughs or totally dislike each other. Depends on how you ACTUALLY feel about your job.

I work 3 jobs.

1) Security Guard - Contracted Out
Mainly I unlock doors and patrol research buildings at A hospital with 3 campuses. I occasionally do fun tasks such as personal security for stadium concerts.

2) Protection Officer -
Essentially a highly paid security guard at the same 3 hospitals I do contract work at. I have one of 3 jobs. I'm either the supervisor in charge of the entire campus, or specifically stationed in the emergency room (where I'm basically a bouncer to drunks, crackheads and homeless men looking for a bed because their behavior got them kicked out of a shelter) or Im stationed in a 5 bed Psychiatric department. I basically sit around on the computer and ensure the patients dont kill themselves and the nurses dont get assaulted.

#3 - Orderly at a psychiatric hospital (separate from the 3 hospitals above). This job can be the worst or best. I am basically an on call babysitter. When a patient has had a violent outburst, it's my job to sit outside his bedroom while he is on a "time out". Length of the time out is dependent on the outburst.
I've met quite a few interesting and high profiles here

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

tisya Game profile

Jul 4th 2012, 4:18:51

Currently working/training in the Science Division of a small Secretariat of an international research network focused on global change research (we fund both research and capacity building projects in the Asia-Pacific region). I basically help the Executive Science Officer with project management, institutional things like contracts and financial auditing, and anything else she may require.
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3