Verified:

Pain Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 10:14:45

Originally posted by iXenomorph:
whats with all your requests gawsh... is it so hard to believe that we have a moderately attractive girl amongst our quaint little gaming community?...

is that a serious question? last i checked this is a 90's text based game i certainly would not expect a good looking chick to play it. :P

too bad there wasnt more of you.
Your mother is a nice woman

grimjoww Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 10:18:47

lalala

Soviet Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 10:37:30

Originally posted by ibujke:
Originally posted by aponic:
I just find this whole thread ridiculous. NA is in rags. Who gives a fluff if they were going to FS imag? Are you guys trying to say you felt threatened by NA? Are you trying to say it wouldn't have been more fun had they hit you?

Very laughable.

This thread is supposed to be ridiculous. I hope.

Do I give a fluff NA is in rags? Does NA think they are in rags? If yes, did they do anything to not be in rags?

We give a fluff if they were going to FS iMag.
No.
Yes.
Your questions are laughable.

EDIT: Where were you with your questions when SOL FSed iMag two sets ago?

Come now Bujke, you expect a respectable player like aponic to question their allies motives?
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

locket Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 10:41:44

Some clans are not able to do anything to stop a decline lately. Perhaps TIE might jog your thick heads.

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 11:17:21

Oh c'mon, why are you fussing and spinning words anymore? I swear iMag has the most trolls in this whole game and the only thing they were good at lately is recruit. Other than that, nothing excuses the fact that with FULL TURNS they managed to kill 4 countries, while in the CS 1-2 hours later we killed 2 without turns and the most of us switching.

In terms of strat building you clearly have NO IDEA how to build any type of country. 0 SDI, around 10 SPAL and we had already 2 countries SUICIDING on you guys in THE MIDDLE OF A WAR. How cool is that? Farming iMag for 10k acres?

I suggest you stop with this hate about NA leading nowhere, accusing us of things never happen and play this game in the way it is meant to be played: having fun and humor.

At least have the decency and honor and respect YOUR opponents. I know this is not the iMag way, that being "War War War! Troll Troll Troll! Hate Hate Hate!", but I think you can have fun without bad mouthing constantly all the clans you fight with.

I already explained earlier, but i don't think you guys got THE BIG PICTURE. We could have NETTED THIS SET AND YOU COULD HAVE CONTINUED DIEING. Instead we chosen to accept you FSing us ... ESPECIALLY SINCE WE KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING 10 DAYS BEFORE, WE JUST HAD AN APPROXIMATION OF + - 2 DAYS. Isn't it right iBujke? I could dig for the convo if you will.

I dunno if we're gonna win this war, but the fact that we have 25% LESS countries than you and we're already inflicting damage on you 12 hours after your FS is fine to me.

An advise for you guys? PLAY THE GAME in a way that doesn't bother others. That's a common sense thing and it can be done.

@ iBujke: the other day you called me a hater on irc. Dude, like I told you, I don't hate you. I just am disappointed. Why? No point in explaining if you can't figure it out by yourself. ;) <3

@ Soviet: your communication skills lack like hell in the diplomacy department. Maybe it's too complicated for you, but lemme rephrase: you stink :P You should maybe do IA, not FA. No one likes you, you need shining lights and bold letters to realize that? Don't worry, you're not the only one: I stink in diplomacy skills too and this is precisely why I am no FA, but at least I have the common courtesy to admit it. QQ <3

Edit:

Sorry I got so carried away I forgot to sign.

Detox(NA Senate)
NA Head of War

Edited By: Detoxxx on Feb 15th 2011, 11:23:19
See Original Post

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

PaoLo Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 11:41:01

o.O

ibujke Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 12:32:20

Originally posted by Detoxxx:
At least have the decency and honor and respect YOUR opponents.

Is kind of ridiculous to say that after you wrote:

I swear iMag has the most trolls in this whole game and the only thing they were good at lately is recruit. Other than that, nothing excuses the fact that with FULL TURNS they managed to kill 4 countries, while in the CS 1-2 hours later we killed 2 without turns and the most of us switching.

In terms of strat building you clearly have NO IDEA how to build any type of country. 0 SDI, around 10 SPAL

I already explained earlier, but i don't think you guys got THE BIG PICTURE. We could have NETTED THIS SET AND YOU COULD HAVE CONTINUED DIEING. Instead we chosen to accept you FSing us ... ESPECIALLY SINCE WE KNEW IT WAS HAPPENING 10 DAYS BEFORE, WE JUST HAD AN APPROXIMATION OF + - 2 DAYS. Isn't it right iBujke? I could dig for the convo if you will.

I can confirm that you told me the same thing yes.

If you could have netted, why are you here yelling? You obviously chose to war, you said so yourself, so why are you bashing us if you wanted it?

I dunno if we're gonna win this war, but the fact that we have 25% LESS countries than you and we're already inflicting damage on you 12 hours after your FS is fine to me.

25% shouldnt matter against someone who "clearly has NO IDEA how to build any type of country". If you lose, you lost to nubs. Thats what you said.

An advise for you guys? PLAY THE GAME in a way that doesn't bother others. That's a common sense thing and it can be done.

We play the game in a way we find most enjoyable as long as it is in accordance to the rules we all agreed to. I suggest you do the same.

@ iBujke: the other day you called me a hater on irc. Dude, like I told you, I don't hate you. I just am disappointed. Why? No point in explaining if you can't figure it out by yourself. ;) <3

You attacked me the other day, called me a liar etc. I have no idea what you meant then, nor do I now. You refused to explain. If you want to talk to me, do it in IRC, not here. Thanks.

crysk Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 13:32:16

ewww.

hmmmm war...

GL to both sides :)

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 13:51:03

First part:
Why is ridiculous? Dude...the assessment of multiple countries that enter a war poorly prepped (which makes me believe it's a leadership decision, not a membership one and believe it or not we are actually making a thread in which we ask our members if they war/net every set) is not a sign of disrespect or dishonor. I talked to many of your members through in game messages and they're pretty decent persons. Not saying what they are actually write about this, because I'm not here to undermine your ability to lead.

Trolls? A fact too. Look at who and what posts on this thread and (undeline) there are around 5-6 people. What clan has 5-6 trolls left? :P

Yelling? Who yells? I wrote in caps to underline (since you can't have an HTML option here, I can settle for that).

I don't bash you. I just state facts within this game. Where am I wrong? Poorly prepped war? Trolls? Declaring a war with 40 countries versus 30 with no turns and netters? You wanted to war because you're a "war clan". We expected it. FS + bigger clan = bigger advantage for you. Am I wrong?

"We play the game in a way we find most enjoyable as long as it is in accordance to the rules we all agreed to. I suggest you do the same."

What where? Did the active posters here from iMag became suddenly less aggressive in their posting than usual?

"You attacked me the other day, called me a liar etc."
I never attacked you. (I won't write this in caps 'cuz apparently you are sensitive to that.) I said I feel disappointed, which I am.

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

ibujke Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 14:00:11

Maybe I misunderstood your post, but what you wrote was:

"In terms of strat building you [iMag] clearly have NO IDEA how to build any type of country. 0 SDI, around 10 SPAL"

I cant claim for sure but that seems like not respecting your enemy.

Trolls. It`s nice to know you have a degree in troll recognition. Either way it`s still not respecting.

I could say, "It is a fact that NA is a bunch of no good losers. Merely stating a fact." I bet you would find it disrespectful. You will probably challenge that saying that it is no a fact, but as long as I believe it is it works. Just like you feel it is a fact that iMag cant run a country and I dont. That didnt prevent you from classifying it as a fact.

I hope this explains why I find your statement disrespectful.

"What where? Did the active posters here from iMag became suddenly less aggressive in their posting than usual?"

I really dont get what you are saying there. Are you saying I`m less aggressive than usual? If yes, I dont see how it matters.

For the end:

"Not saying what they are actually write about this, because I'm not here to undermine your ability to lead. "

But you are implying that they disagree with it. That is undermining our ability to lead. Thanks.

I do feel our members are treated with more respect and have more info than most other clans. I could be wrong of course.

EDIT:
"Declaring a war with 40 countries versus 30 with no turns and netters?"

You said you were expecting the FS with +-2 days. Why no turns?

Edited By: ibujke on Feb 15th 2011, 14:11:32
See Original Post

Shinigami Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 14:27:44

Gotta admit, that was an awesome way to declare war.

aponic Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 15:37:52

Originally posted by Soviet:
I just find this whole thread ridiculous. NA is in rags. Who gives a fluff if they were going to FS imag? Are you guys trying to say you felt threatened by NA? Are you trying to say it wouldn't have been more fun had they hit you?

Very laughable.

This thread is supposed to be ridiculous. I hope.

Do I give a fluff NA is in rags? Does NA think they are in rags? If yes, did they do anything to not be in rags?

We give a fluff if they were going to FS iMag.
No.
Yes.
Your questions are laughable.

Come now Bujke, you expect a respectable player like aponic to question their allies motives?

You are our allies you dipfluff. I question SOL all the time. Am I now responsible to comment on every thread because I commented on this one?
SOF
Cerevisi

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 15th 2011, 16:03:40

aponic... ?

detox... Have a chat with me ingame and i'll teach u a thing or two.

bujke... <3 !!!!
-iZarcon
EE Developer

Emp1r3 Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 16:18:17

I dont get all the animosity between you fluffs. Get a life both yall ;) and LETS WAR BABY!

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 16:30:52

teach me what? to AB a country switching to farmer? =)) :P

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 15th 2011, 17:01:12

if thats really outside of your ability, then sure!! every nub's gotta start somewhere.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

ibujke Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 17:11:29

You are our allies you dipfluff. I question SOL all the time. Am I now responsible to comment on every thread because I commented on this one?

You obviously wanted to open and comment on this thread. I was merely asking why you didn't want to do the same on SoL vs iMag thread? A simple 'I didn't feel like it' works fine. Then I`ll just have to wonder to myself why did iMag vs NA deserve your attention and SoL vs iMag didn't.

I didn't question you as an ally or your objectiveness. Perhaps it seemed that I did, I apologize if that is the case.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 17:12:50

see this trash talking is what you can get from unplanned wars ;P

that's was my primary concern about the SoF war, i have a feeling it will be more civil than this one, for instance ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

iXenomorph Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 17:16:55

Detox(NA Senate)
NA Head of War

so... i have you to blame for the crap war last set?

/troll =)
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 17:23:12

Originally posted by hanlong:
see this trash talking is what you can get from unplanned wars ;P

that's was my primary concern about the SoF war, i have a feeling it will be more civil than this one, for instance ;)

you are talking about evo and collab there

the level of fluffing when they start losing will be epic

your concerns are unwaranted
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 17:23:16

@iZarcon: you better watch the news. that's a fail.

@iXenomorph: If you think that I can force people into suddenly becoming active yes

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Chevs

Feb 15th 2011, 17:25:25

xeno is an ugly cow with male genitals i've seen pics
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 17:27:49

owh wow!

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

Soviet Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 17:52:44

Let me correct your "facts".

Oh c'mon, why are you fussing and spinning words anymore? I swear iMag has the most trolls in this whole game and the only thing they were good at lately is recruit. Other than that, nothing excuses the fact that with FULL TURNS they managed to kill 4 countries, while in the CS 1-2 hours later we killed 2 without turns and the most of us switching.

You do realize that a First Strike is considered the first 24 hours of the war right? That and we also farmed you before the initial kills. Also I find it hard to believe it was a complete blindside, because we opped you 2-3 days before. Knowing that, it's your fault for not getting prepared and saving turns.

In terms of strat building you clearly have NO IDEA how to build any type of country. 0 SDI, around 10 SPAL and we had already 2 countries SUICIDING on you guys in THE MIDDLE OF A WAR. How cool is that? Farming iMag for 10k acres?

Again, realize we were 240 turns behind you at the point of the FS. 240 turns is a good chunk when you look at the total turns run thus far (800). I'm not going to expect you to appreciate the significance though.

Also the SUICIDE you are talking about happened 30-45 minutes BEFORE our hits on NA.

I suggest you stop with this hate about NA leading nowhere, accusing us of things never happen and play this game in the way it is meant to be played: having fun and humor.

It's not hate. It's fluff that's happened for years finally coming back to bite you in the ass. I can't help it if you're feeling incompetent and unable to man up and deal with it.

At least have the decency and honor and respect YOUR opponents. I know this is not the iMag way, that being "War War War! Troll Troll Troll! Hate Hate Hate!", but I think you can have fun without bad mouthing constantly all the clans you fight with.

Like you are respecting iMag right now? I can do that.

Again, wtf? You guys were going to FS us. We jumped the gun on you. If you knew it was coming, why did you decide to not prepare for it? Bad leadership? No leadership? Not my problem to discuss.

So warring isn't part of the game? Man, to think iMag has been breaking the rules for years before this and never been punished for it.

@ Soviet: your communication skills lack like hell in the diplomacy department. Maybe it's too complicated for you, but lemme rephrase: you stink :P You should maybe do IA, not FA. No one likes you, you need shining lights and bold letters to realize that? Don't worry, you're not the only one: I stink in diplomacy skills too and this is precisely why I am no FA, but at least I have the common courtesy to admit it. QQ <3

And I'm sure if you ask any of my members what they think of my communication skills they will reply "highly satisfied". Point is I get the job done, and to their benefit. If that's not the role of the Clan Representative then please inform me of what is.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 17:57:37

Actually, your members tell me your kinda like Ivan

a puppet regime that no one really listens too. Every war clan has to have a total douche incharge though, it's what keeps the wars comming.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Soviet Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 18:12:12

Originally posted by mrford:
Actually, your members tell me your kinda like Ivan

a puppet regime that no one really listens too. Every war clan has to have a total douche incharge though, it's what keeps the wars comming.

I find that hard to believe since 90% of iMag doesn't read these forums and/or care to know who Ivan is.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 18:20:59

Funny that you would choose to interpert my statment that way. I never said they know who ivan is. I said that their description of you is much like sofer descriptions of Ivan. If my line of logic was too complex for you to follow then I will dumb it down and spell it out better for you next time.

Denial isn't really the healthiest coping tool. You might want to seek outside help if you are having problems dealing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Soviet Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 18:25:33

Oh so what you should have said was something along the lines of "Actually, from what your members tell me, you're kinda like Ivan". That is the correct way of stating your idea in this case, and it eliminates all confusions due to multiple interpretations.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 18:29:06

If by multiple interpertations, you mean mental retardation, then I agree. I should of dumbed it down for AT. Deductive logic seems to be lacking in this arena.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

aponic Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 18:36:38

You obviously wanted to open and comment on this thread. I was merely asking why you didn't want to do the same on SoL vs iMag thread? A simple 'I didn't feel like it' works fine. Then I`ll just have to wonder to myself why did iMag vs NA deserve your attention and SoL vs iMag didn't.

I didn't question you as an ally or your objectiveness. Perhaps it seemed that I did, I apologize if that is the case.

I probably did say something on that thread. To be honest I have no idea. When I see a thread and I disagree with it, I usually comment.
SOF
Cerevisi

Makinso Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 19:06:13

LoL @ Soviet.

So exactly how was NA prepping to FS Imag, when SOL and NA had stuff in the making to organize a SOL vs NA + Allies war?

Your full of crap Soviet and you know it. I hope NA tears you guys a new one.

Chevs

Feb 15th 2011, 19:17:03

NA call in your FDPs!
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

iXenomorph Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 19:29:33

Originally posted by Chevs:

i'm offended!
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 19:33:05

then disprove it xeno!
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Detoxxx Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 19:49:32

i'm offended!

interesting!

@Soviet...ah crap. I won't even bother to answer all this. Makes my brain hurt trying to think like you.

Fact is you're bullsh**ing around like you decided yesterday to FS and you come with outrageous numbers like iMag never needed readiness (800 turns = 800 attacks for you? where you been man?) On what planet do you live on? Your statements are weak and are poorly backed up. This situation is so ridiculous it makes me feel your shame...I won't care to comment what you say, just go ahead and do your usual "blah blah" you love so much.

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate

WeeZy Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 19:53:19

All I got for valentines was candy and a fluffty card

ibujke Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 20:09:02

(800 turns = 800 attacks for you? where you been man?)

He said the set lasted for about 800 turns until now. As in, a single country got around 800 turns to play. Since the start of the set. Until now.

He was telling you that at the time of the FS iMag countries played 240 (less than 240) turns less than NA countries. Because iMag countries played about 560 and then stored while NA countries played full 800 turns (or about).

Edited By: ibujke on Feb 15th 2011, 20:12:19
See Original Post

Chevs

Feb 15th 2011, 20:26:11

i'm offended!

i heard from a reliable source that xeno is a 65 year old, 300lb west virginia man try to cyber with other men. just saying...
SOF Head Of Poop

iXenomorph Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 20:33:10

you guys are so mean... no wonder you act so shocked when there's finally a girl here. you've driven all the other ones away!

and leave soviet alone. I wouldn't be with him if I didn't have my reasons =).

You people will never be able to satisfy me like soviet...

Chevs

Feb 15th 2011, 20:48:38

nobody drives anyone away. cypress is still here and she puts up with way worse from everyone in m0m0. you asked for it by posting those pictures so don't cry when you get the attention you wanted.

i apologize for being an ass but raelly its way more likely that your a dude.

SOF Head Of Poop

locket Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 20:56:07

I'd place my bet with chevs :P

CaptainTenacious Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 21:57:08

so cypress puts up, but does she put out? (wink wink)
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

cypress Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 22:44:18

no

Vic Rattlehead Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 1:17:43

Thank you maki, I know if I posted that it would have been crapped on.
NA hFA
gchat:
yahoo chat:

available 24/7

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 16th 2011, 2:16:00

We are at war? You all couldn't wait until I was better?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iXenomorph Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 4:28:33

it wouldn't have made a difference anyway...

Sifos Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 7:40:01

Originally posted by Soviet:

You are our allies you dipfluff.

Originally posted by Makinso:

Your full of crap Soviet and you know it. I hope NA tears you guys a new one.

Horray for allies! :D
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 16th 2011, 8:05:23

roflmao.

funny thing is that xeno's pictures werent photoshopped.

And he only wishes he was female.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

iTarl Game profile

Feb 16th 2011, 23:27:05

LOL, now aint that the thruth

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 17th 2011, 1:27:40

Edit:

Sorry I got so carried away I forgot to sign.

Detox(NA Senate)
NA Head of War

So what you are saying is...you are too lazy to go and find the 2 other FA's, or rather the ONLY 2 FA's imag has? And you just wanna complain and keep talking about our prez's fa skills?
Sorry this does not fly with me. You brought it on yourself by dealing with him.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.