Verified:

ibujke Game profile

Feb 15th 2011, 14:00:11

Maybe I misunderstood your post, but what you wrote was:

"In terms of strat building you [iMag] clearly have NO IDEA how to build any type of country. 0 SDI, around 10 SPAL"

I cant claim for sure but that seems like not respecting your enemy.

Trolls. It`s nice to know you have a degree in troll recognition. Either way it`s still not respecting.

I could say, "It is a fact that NA is a bunch of no good losers. Merely stating a fact." I bet you would find it disrespectful. You will probably challenge that saying that it is no a fact, but as long as I believe it is it works. Just like you feel it is a fact that iMag cant run a country and I dont. That didnt prevent you from classifying it as a fact.

I hope this explains why I find your statement disrespectful.

"What where? Did the active posters here from iMag became suddenly less aggressive in their posting than usual?"

I really dont get what you are saying there. Are you saying I`m less aggressive than usual? If yes, I dont see how it matters.

For the end:

"Not saying what they are actually write about this, because I'm not here to undermine your ability to lead. "

But you are implying that they disagree with it. That is undermining our ability to lead. Thanks.

I do feel our members are treated with more respect and have more info than most other clans. I could be wrong of course.

Edited By: ibujke on Feb 15th 2011, 14:11:32
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit