Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2020, 23:24:27

/me thinks Gerdler caught Bidenitis
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2020, 23:39:00

Why would Gerdler have biden tits?

ssj4goku17 Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 1:55:26

Lol netters are in the category of women and children now?

I thought I was doing ok standing up and fightin' off an e-bully. Then SuperFly paints me as an Overly Penetrative Goku (could be candidate for Express country name one set?)

Now I think herbert and I have a ceasefire, but SuperFly and Gerbles might be going at it soon?

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 4:54:38

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Either way it's apparent to anyone without some serious deficiencies that what I did was making a very sharp analogy between domestic abuse and whats happening in this game.

I would never hit a woman, a child or a netter, unlike some "weak ass fluffs" as you so aptly put it. :)

Ah dude wtf, first of all I am serious on the domestic abuse thing as I volunteer/support/contribute when I can towards an organization that helps families with abuse which is why I am not a fan of analogy as I have seen the results of your “joke” first hand.

Secondly I actually spelt f l u f f s, I didn’t actually swear and have the board censor my post.

Third, yes I am one of those guys that skips or changes the channel when two dudes are making out or going at it. If you enjoy it and you replay the scenes that is totally cool. It’s a personal preference which I choose too not enjoy so no judgement from me to you. I hope that you aren’t a snowflake that will get mad at me because I choose to skip the “gay” scenes. Again it’s a preference thing like me choosing not to smoke weed or do coke...

fourth, are you saying that this game is full of snowflakes because of everyone playing all-x and getting upset when someone land grabs?

If that is the case let me remind you that you are one of the guys that so valiantly championed the LaF crusade of let’s not interact with other players unless it’s some BS boring arranged war and I have first hand knowledge of that seeing how I played for LaF for 15 years lol. How many times did your snow flake ass give me fluff for using my turns for anything other than explore, SS or PS bots? If I sent out a few nukes or chems at a bot you would lose your mind over me purposely putting your precious bots in DR....

If I am wrong on my assumption that you are calling all the “don’t touch me” players snow flakes let me know so that I can change my reply.

Edited By: SuperFly on May 3rd 2020, 4:58:26

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 5:01:29

Originally posted by ssj4goku17:
Lol netters are in the category of women and children now?

I thought I was doing ok standing up and fightin' off an e-bully. Then SuperFly paints me as an Overly Penetrative Goku (could be candidate for Express country name one set?)

Now I think herbert and I have a ceasefire, but SuperFly and Gerbles might be going at it soon?

Dude you should have gone full SSG on them and wiped them out.

Save turns bro and let me be your Vegeta so that in 72 hrs we can go blue and wipe them off the map...

braden Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 9:36:16

wait no weed or blow?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2020, 10:29:30

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Either way it's apparent to anyone without some serious deficiencies that what I did was making a very sharp analogy between domestic abuse and whats happening in this game.

I would never hit a woman, a child or a netter, unlike some "weak ass fluffs" as you so aptly put it. :)

long text

What you did in LaF was randomly launch your missiles on untagged humans, turning them against us. This happened more than thrice in my time with you there. Some of these suicided other LaFers because of you, several had to be killed in kill runs that you didn't participate in. Your revised history that I said you put bots in DR is just false.
First off missiles don't give DR. Secondly, I always knew that. Thirdly, your chems would have been useful in those kill runs that we had to conduct on the fans you gave us, which was my main problem with your actions then.

I can KungFU people any time... Doesn't mean I have to do it all the time. My history is well known.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2020, 11:49:58

Superfly this fluff makes no sense at all. Is it 72 hours from today or 72 hours from yesterday?

I really just need to know when to stop checking my country. Because if I didn't raise a hand when ebert got hit(even he said he deserved it lol). I damn sure won't do anything if you suicide b/c Gerdy made fun of you.
Just shut up and have another beer

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2020, 14:35:57

If he suicides me it will be the ultimate victory for me lol :)

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 14:48:49

Gerdler you are wrong. I would only hit bots not humans. Yes nice 90% of the time i would miss kill runs because they would either occur while I was busy at work or while I was sleeping. Same reasons why I never wall. This is game isn’t as important to me as it is to you. Again personal preference.

LaF had and still has many fans because they farm everything into the ground. Hell thats were I learned that untaggeds are to be treated like potential suiciders.

And yes I agree with the LaF way of treating untaggeds like suiciders and yes I agree with mentality of farm everything into the ground that was instilled into me while I played there.

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 14:50:44

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Superfly this fluff makes no sense at all. Is it 72 hours from today or 72 hours from yesterday?

I really just need to know when to stop checking my country. Because if I didn't raise a hand when ebert got hit(even he said he deserved it lol). I damn sure won't do anything if you suicide b/c Gerdy made fun of you.

Beer drinker buddy I know you are grilled halibut. Do not worry you will be spared.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2020, 14:53:45

But grilled halibut is supposed to be Relax :(

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 14:54:25

If he suicides me it will be the ultimate victory for me lol :)

The ultimate victory because you will have to Play again and not hit the explore button by choice?

Wait should we arrange one of those boring wars where we hit the explore and cash button for 3 weeks and on the last week of the set at on Wednesday at 12:00am game
Time we launch our FS at each other and we wall each other and then we high five ourselves?

Cuz I am down for that.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2020, 14:59:56

LOL god damn SF you crack me up.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2020, 15:35:11

SuperFly you know thats not how I prefer to war...

There are enough "weak ass fluffs" to deal with that I never instigated a war in my EE career. And I probably never will. I have participated in a grand total of ONE arranged war totally in all servers. There's not enough time between the "weak ass fluffs" I have to deal with.

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 17:12:55

Wait so you are saying that you haven’t participated in any of the arranged wars that LaF has done in the last year?

Why not? you are the leader!

Symbolic Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 17:20:48

He rather leave his clan mates to die so he can get rank one

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2020, 17:28:51

For sure.

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 19:03:32

Typical netter snow flake I guess.

tfm0m0 Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 19:12:24

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Rank 4*

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 3rd 2020, 20:05:25

Wait so you are saying that you haven’t participated in any of the arranged wars that LaF has done in the last year?

Why not? you are the leader!

Normally gains deals with that....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2020, 20:13:51

Originally posted by tfm0m0:
Originally posted by Symbolic:

Rank 4*

Whhaaat?

What kind of netting anti-talent do you think I am lol.

2 wins in a row, thank you:
62 1 Dangerous Don (#362) 146 $923,467,247 H LaFxDD
61 1 Free Crimea too (#373) 120 $1,020,919,469 H LaF

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 20:52:28

Must be fun and exciting to farm all those bots. I think
I might be one of the last players left in this game that actually makes land grabs on players now.

SuperFly Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 20:53:34

How awesome to farm all that land just drop It all at the end.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2020, 21:03:43

If pang made traditional jumps more competitive with oil pump-N-dump then you'd see a lot more acres on the scores list.

The #2 record NW finish was actually a traditional jump:

Rank Country Land Networth Special Clan
1 Ill PS you back (#4) 75,424 $1,206,000,000 HG PScript

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2020, 21:11:02

I grab players on Tournament and Primary. You don't play those I take it?

Team is an exploration competition, when it comes to netting.
Tournament can be won all-xp or mild grabbing players.
Primary is all grabbing players.
FFA, Express and 1a is all about who grabs bots better.

I play the game I've been given. If I want to change it I talk to Pang or make a suggestion on the 'bugs & suggestion'-board. You hit your head against a wall and to the detriment of yourself and everyone else you involve against their will.

If you make a petition and tell Pang to change the nature of this server, then I will sign it. But nothing will be better with your attitude, you will only succeed in driving players away from the game, temporarily like just happened and then permanently.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2020, 21:19:07

If its not apparent from my posts already I think this server is crap currently.

I was forced to play filler this set. Two sets ago I netted for the TNW record. But apart from those two sets the last 2 years(since Round 99) I have only played this server when "weak ass fluffs" have hit my friends and I have felt compelled to stand up for them.

braden Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 21:24:27

and it is kind of fun to hit the bots and drop the land, sf.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2020, 21:30:54

If you want to make this server fun, get a landtrading ring going of active willing participants. Learn and use correct hitting order and calculate when to hit everyone to not have any C:C DR. Get five 40k acre dict farmers.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2020, 22:05:33

/me eats popcorn
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

May 3rd 2020, 23:54:55

Superfly, I like you bro, you're good people but sometimes you get a little bit of cerberusitus. The devs have nerfed grabbing live players out of the game on Alliance and Team. You cannot legitimately grab and win on either of those servers. You and I came up in a different era, where a TTMBR grabbing the fluff out of the whole server could feasibly win. That game is gone.

If you are a legit netter and you grab me, I will skull fluff you for 150% on the retal because QZ math. If you want to grab me and win at the trade you have to be built smaller than me and thus aren't really trying to win. The game is coded such that you can grab up to a certain point, but as soon as you are as big and heavy as the bigger countries you are grabbing you start losing on the retals. So there's midfeeding right out (which honestly predates EE)

As for bottom feeding live bait, there are too few targets and too many of them are me or Goku that will burn you to the ground for a triple tap. The DR nerfs made bottom feeding less effective and the addition of bots made it borderline suicidal.

The Alliance server fought a war over land trading for almost a year that resulted in the end of three major tags and a 25% drop in the player base. In the end the traders lost and QZ nerfed land trading into the ground. It was a neat idea, it made the Dictator viable for a little while, but that ship has also sailed.

This is the game we got, no point in fluffing about how its not like the game we don't got anymore.

Originally posted by braden:
wait no weed or blow?

I got you bro
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:22:21

I guess Archaic but it’s still fun to LG someone and have them whine to you on how u made them blow all the stock to retal you and now it wasn’t worth it.

It’s like gambling right. One guy might let ya get away with the hit and another guy won’t. It’s all good stuff. Maybe the game developer should do what I have been saying for years to the snow flakes. Remove the ability to attack human players all together.

When you select attack function and enter a human players number a message to pop saying “sorry this is human player and he is a snow flake pansy thus you can not hit the little netter cry baby. Please select a worthless bot to attack” lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 4th 2020, 0:29:12

You know you are old when you use "snow flake" like you are hip. LMAO

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:29:37

*eats popcorn*

So this is where your anger issues came from superfly and that you are a bible pusher because you get too bothered at 2 guys making out. Lol...

I will enjoy the next few days. Good reading material here

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 4th 2020, 0:30:47

Originally posted by Netsquash:
*eats popcorn*

So this is where your anger issues came from superfly and that you are a bible pusher because you get too bothered at 2 guys making out. Lol...

I can ruin all the wet dreams :P bwhahaha

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:32:54

Originally posted by galleri:
*eats popcorn*

I can ruin all the wet dreams :P bwhahaha

Lol nice. I got superfly all in a mess over express. Dont mind him hell be ok in a week

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 0:55:45

*eats popcorn*

Wait what, are you now attacking me because of my personal preferences? Is it a crime that I rather not watch two men making out on my tv? I don’t judge you for enjoying two men kissing. I also don’t like eating pork or spicy foods. Does that make me a lessor person because I enjoy different foods or tv than you?

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 2:54:50

*eats popcorn*

Wait what, are you now attacking me because of my personal preferences? Is it a crime that I rather not watch two men making out on my tv? I don’t judge you for enjoying two men kissing. I also don’t like eating pork or spicy foods. Does that make me a lessor person because I enjoy different foods or tv than you?

What about 2 women making out?

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 3:00:33

And pork chops with shake and bake is actually decent. Like kfc with chicken. Gosh darn sanders makes me love chicken

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2020, 3:00:56

Don't worry SF, I still love you no matter what these bozos say about you :P
(•_•)

Netsquash Game profile

May 4th 2020, 3:18:38

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Don't worry SF, I still love you no matter what these bozos say about you :P

What you don't realize SF is i have a very strong bond with KoH. Which means i love you too no matter what.

Alright enough chat.... time for you to prove next set in express

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2020, 3:24:52

See, it's all good, SuperMosca :-)
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 4:18:52

Two chicks I am ok with lol.

KoH tu eres mi mejor amigo!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2020, 4:21:04

LOL <3
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 4th 2020, 13:44:25

At first, you think that you are on Team chat. Then you start to think you might be on Alliance chat. But wait there is more! You are really on Express chat!
The worst part of this book is when you find out that SF and KoH are besties. Or maybe his new name is SM. That is ok. I have Zen. /wanders off

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2020, 17:34:25

You jelly, galli?
(•_•)

archaic Game profile

May 4th 2020, 18:49:55

I guess Archaic but it’s still fun to LG someone and have them whine to you on how u made them blow all the stock to retal you and now it wasn’t worth it.

That just makes you a griefer though. Any no talent fluffter can ruin other people netting sets, but whats the point of it? Yay, you made all of the turns somebody spent building their country a waste of time. Whoopty do. Nobody that goes around deliberately ruining the game for others ever wins, so all they are doing is being crabs in a bucket and dragging others down into mediocrity with them.

This game is like a murky puddle full of 9k acre tyr-cashers swimming around like blind sharks hoping to get lucky and bite Michael Phelps. No matter how many olympians they bite, they ain't never gonna be fluff until they decide to open their eyes. Spread your wings and fly up to Mount Olympus Superfly, quit swimming in the mud with the sharks.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

ebert00 Game profile

May 4th 2020, 21:21:09

Must be fun and exciting to farm all those bots. I think
I might be one of the last players left in this game that actually makes land grabs on players now.

.i land grabbed players in team. it was a fun little war.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 4th 2020, 21:26:54

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You jelly, galli?

No. I figured out the secret here. SM = S & M. iswyad

SuperFly Game profile

May 4th 2020, 23:32:31

I grab people cuz I like to play commie indy hence why I need land and I hit little all-x rep casher and little
Demo techers.

So yes spend your stock to retal me. If people don’t like
Commies maybe they can petition the game developers to remove communist as a government to play. Maybe remove industrial complex from building type as well. Can’t land grab if you don’t have jets, tanks or troops.