Verified:

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2016, 14:49:39

I'm a bit surprised a loner got a kill on one of members. Perhaps their clan isn't as strong as it once was.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Link Game profile

Feb 11th 2016, 15:12:23

That warning guy has been offing anyone that comes oop small without any defense
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2016, 14:14:22

I see ancients got some help from villians. This is exactly why I call it a coalition on this server. No different than from ABC.

Untagged Hunter

Feb 14th 2016, 14:37:11

Haha, I see someone is jealous because he doesn't have any friends.

Untagged Hunter

Feb 14th 2016, 14:38:18

nvm, I forgot about your suicider buddy "getafish"

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2016, 15:08:50

Extremely jealous. I wish I had more EE forum friends.

Link Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 16:43:52

This server has always worked together against suiciders (apart from when the spirit rules forbid it ).. at least the war tags.. when they aren't at war.. I didn't notice villains helped them tho.. good guys.

Edited By: Link on Feb 14th 2016, 16:47:41
See Original Post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 18:47:48

Working together to kill suiciders is nothing but good for the server. If you think otherwise, you are the suicider.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vamps Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 19:00:11

Villains have helped kill suiciders for just about every tag on the server. I'm not aware of any situation where we've been asked to help and we haven't. I don't know how anyone can claim it's part of a coalition.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2016, 19:10:47

No, what happens is, a clan farms an untag into the ground one set, but the following set, that victim country gets their revenge by attacking that same clan. That's when the so-called community justifies their coalition attack on one player by identifying that country as a suicider; but, the so-called community doesn't act on all suiciders, just the ones who attack their coalition players.

mrford Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 19:11:27

Wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2016, 19:15:59

A clan farms an untag into the ground: TRUE
Victim country gets revenge the following set: TRUE
So-called community justifies their attack on that one player by declaring that player as a suicider: TRUE
So called community does not act on all suiciders, just on players who attack their coalition players: TRUE

Vamps Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 19:19:04

Originally posted by Vamps:
I'm not aware of any situation where we've been asked to help and we haven't

Originally posted by Celphi:
the so-called community doesn't act on all suiciders, just the ones who attack their coalition players.

I remember why I stopped talking to you. Celphi logic!

mrford Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 19:25:13

A clan farms an untag into the ground: TRUE
Victim country gets revenge the following set: TRUE
So-called community justifies their attack on that one player by declaring that player as a suicider: TRUE
So called community does not act on all suiciders, just on players who attack their coalition players: TRUE

Wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2016, 19:27:48

Originally posted by mrford:
no team keeps 4 QBs brah. Lindley was your third string.

stop with the hyperbole, your credibility cant handle it

This is what it means to be wrong in Mrford's world.

mrford Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 19:29:27

Wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 19:42:17

oh, and if we are posting quotes where people are wrong

I read your posts, contrary to your beliefs. The explanation you gave is undeniable. The error must be in my program. Rechecking it.

it took you HOURS to figure this basic math error out. HOURS. lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2016, 19:55:08

I wasn't reading a basic math problem. I was looking for a math error within hundreds of line of code. There's a difference.

mrford Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 19:59:01

Wrong.

I explained what your math error was 20 times in that thread. Feel free to review it. You were just too thick headed to understand that i was right and you were.....

Wrong.

It was simple math. Not simple enough though apparently.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 14th 2016, 20:16:31

Ford, the number of times of you repeating anything is insignificant. It's because you've desensitized everyone with your monotonous vituperation. I thought by linking a news article, which specifically quoted Arizona for having 4 QBs was simple enough., but apparently it wasn't.

mrford Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 20:16:57

Wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Feb 15th 2016, 1:15:34

I can't understand why people would surprised or mad about getting farmed if they play untagged in a server with tags.... I just dont get it lol.. And villains helping kill suiciders is awesome.. And it's not a coalition when it's one tag helping everyone
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Feb 15th 2016, 14:20:12

Sense Ancients was mentioned in this thread so, will respond. Ancients did not ask for help from Villains but, Villains did take it on there own initiative to help. Thanks was given to Dragon and rest of Villains for there help killing a suicider.

The argument of the justified suicider vs the random griefer has been debated to death in the history of EE and Earth2025. No need to go down that route again because the outcome is very clear and self evident.

*Goes back to Hugging Tree's.....

Kat Game profile

Feb 15th 2016, 16:25:41

The server is called "Team"... why bother playing? You have three other servers to mess around in. Get some friends or quicher b*tchin.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2016, 16:55:58

I didn't think your clan asked for help, but I like how Vamps tried to make it seem like you did.

Villians cherry picks which suiciders they'll assist with. Not just them. Elders too. Both tags team up against solo players who attack their coalition.

Remember #6 (when Bug played suicider)? Where was Villians then? Where was Elders then? It's because you all knew what his mission was, so you gave him clemency. Just own up to your disdain. It's not really suiciders which cause you grievances. It's the fact a solo player is successfully returning their revenge from a prior set on one of your coalition members.

Edited By: Celphi on Feb 15th 2016, 17:01:09

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2016, 16:56:48

@Kat: Yes TEAM. Not ALLIANCE.

A TEAM consists of 5 players.

mrford Game profile

Feb 15th 2016, 17:27:08

Wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Feb 15th 2016, 18:15:04

lol... at least elders' suiciders delete themselves not long after...

Buch Game profile

Feb 15th 2016, 18:16:23

Shush gayphi

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2016, 19:05:33

@Dissident:
Indeed. It removes your clans ability to get kill stats & it encourages your clan to target smaller clans. Thus, creating the best suicide recruiting program.

Buch Game profile

Feb 15th 2016, 19:33:31

Sush

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2016, 20:27:56

@Buch:

Are you definition 1, 2 or 3? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Buch

Buch Game profile

Feb 15th 2016, 20:40:00

You don't listen well do you?

Dissident Game profile

Feb 15th 2016, 21:40:09

If you can just hold your horaes there celphi, the elders has an arranged war this set. The other side moght not want to be identified... but im coming out and telling you right now. We might actually lose this war.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 15th 2016, 21:46:23

My goal isn't to make you lose a war.

It's to punish your decisions to attack clans with <5 members, clans already at war or vs 'clear' netting clans.

I'd completely stop all suicides if those three conditions were met.

Dissident Game profile

Feb 15th 2016, 21:54:11

This set all your conditions will be met...

Not that we live our lives by your schedule. I mean... in our meetings we dont try to consider what overlord celphi might say about it.

Alls that im saying is its gonna be a good war

Vamps Game profile

Feb 16th 2016, 0:42:03

I didn't think your clan asked for help, but I like how Vamps tried to make it seem like you did.

Villians cherry picks which suiciders they'll assist with. Not just them. Elders too. Both tags team up against solo players who attack their coalition.

Remember #6 (when Bug played suicider)? Where was Villians then?

I never said Ancients asked for help. Stop putting words in my mouth to try to justify your crackpot theories. You go on and on about coalitions when you're just angry that the coalition you were apart of fell apart. A coalition that was offered plenty of help/tools from Villains, btw

When Bug hit people, did anyone ask Villains for help? Are you placing the burden on the Villains membership each set to read through news daily to look for any/all suiciders to kill? That seems unreasonable...

With that said, Villains have helped kill multiple suiciders on Weedy when they've requested it. Go ask archaic or ingle (members of weedy) if they consider me a friend. I'm guessing their responses would be quite the opposite. archaic suicided me out of top 10 in alliance a while back and ingle is the main reason I left LaF in alliance.

Ugh, this will be my last post to you. You so incredibly stupid/stubborn (not sure which, or if it's a mix of both) that it's exhausting to try to talk any sense into you. I'm just wasting my time - See you around, and happy dying!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2016, 0:57:52

Exactly my point. Ancients didn't ask for help, yet, your clan assisted. Why did it require someone to ask with Bug? It was no secret he was trying to suicide. It was plastered all over the boards. Yet your clan just conveniently omitted it.

As for Weedy, they're part of the coalition.

Villians, DS, Elders, (was xBaDx, but fell apart), (Ancients, newest member), & Weedy. Just look at the players who've suicided on Top10. I sure don't see any clans helping them.

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2016, 1:29:41

Celphi isn't used to having friends and IRC communication. Forgive him for misunderstanding that with a coalition.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2016, 1:36:15

Wrong.

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2016, 2:02:41

What is, that which you can't prove?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2016, 2:13:20

It is not my burden to prove your silly accusations are false. I can however mock you by replying 'wrong' randomly to your posts.

Scott Game profile

Feb 16th 2016, 2:15:47

It is not my burden to prove your silly accusations are false. I can however mock you by replying 'wrong' randomly to your posts.

You acting like an antisocial retard is a proven fact.

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2016, 2:18:24

Wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2016, 2:35:44

Originally posted by mrford:
Wrong.

What is, that which you can't prove?

Dissident Game profile

Feb 16th 2016, 2:47:00

Exactly my point. Ancients didn't ask for help, yet, your clan assisted. Why did it require someone to ask with Bug? It was no secret he was trying to suicide. It was plastered all over the boards. Yet your clan just conveniently omitted it.

As for Weedy, they're part of the coalition.

Villians, DS, Elders, (was xBaDx, but fell apart), (Ancients, newest member), & Weedy. Just look at the players who've suicided on Top10. I sure don't see any clans helping them.

Villains/DS are pretty tight. Elders and DS fought on opposites sides last set (and will this set again). Weedy... i dont even know who's in there and havent spoken to them in many sets.

I think you imagine this tight knit coalition thingy but it just doesnt exist in the way that you think it does. This server is too small to have large coalitions. It'd be boring as fluff if you ask me.

archaic Game profile

Feb 16th 2016, 2:51:48

No, what happens is, a clan farms an untag into the ground one set, but the following set, that victim country gets their revenge by attacking that same clan. That's when the so-called community justifies their coalition attack on one player by identifying that country as a suicider; but, the so-called community doesn't act on all suiciders, just the ones who attack their coalition players.

So, this is why weedylar gets suicided every set? Got it, all-explore for 30+ sets, never wars, derserves divine retribution. Stick with chess kid, you're a fluffty troll.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2016, 2:53:47

you arnt a troll if you actually believe the bullfluff falling out of your mouth, just an idiot
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2016, 3:05:46

Well,.. I don't think it's a tight knit coalition. More like:

Villians protects Weedy/DS/(was xBaDx)/Ancients
Elders protects Ancients/(was xBaDx)
Ancients protects Elders/Villians(new after this set)

It has become a series of favors from previous sets., which basically form it. What ends up happening is, all new clans formed on TEAM become the biggest targets on the server. I really don't have issue with that. Because 5v5 is fair. But, 5v<4 is lame & I'll support all suiciders who are the victims of those scenarios each time it happens.

That applies to >6v5 too.

As for your war this set, I will not interfere. If Elders continues to not target clans <5, netting clans or use >5 members to attack one clan, I will either disappear on TEAM altogether or create my own team and play competitively.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 16th 2016, 3:07:57

@archaic:
I don't support suiciders who randomly attack players for no reason. I've expressed this multiple times.