Verified:

Symbolic Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 5:11:42

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Hey SF, you know, ya tu sabes que yo no te hablo con mentiras!

When me and Drunck were running around team looking for wars we became sort of TOP10's bodyguard around the time weedylar and us had a fall out from us being pricks and PS'n them with 10 jets. We were weedy's and TOP10's bodyguarsd for a few sets there after, next thing I saw was Drunck texting me SF's clan is killing us.

Boyfriend/loyalty whatever you call it, some times you dont trust any1 from any side and you go back to who had your back day one. We fight for Getafix

(Also, ask anybody who knows/writes pacts.. Darkness broke theirs)

You got no room to talk. Your a traitor, cheater, and a lair as well.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 5:34:58

Known facts there bud
Catch me on ir c

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 6:12:16

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:43:55

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 6:13:43

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:44:09

BoomSchitk Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 6:14:14

Edited By: BoomSchitk on Apr 28th 2022, 11:43:39

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 16:03:39

Originally posted by SuperFly:
KoH I appreciate your loyalty to your boyfriend Getafix but not once have I brought up HCnFC or being AB’ed 3 years ago on this thread but thanks for coming out bruh

I mean.... you paint yourself as the victim in this and everyone that was around at that time knows the whole story 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 25th 2022, 16:07:37

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
KoH I appreciate your loyalty to your boyfriend Getafix but not once have I brought up HCnFC or being AB’ed 3 years ago on this thread but thanks for coming out bruh

I mean.... you paint yourself as the victim in this and everyone that was around at that time knows the whole story 🤷

You see what you want to see KoH. According to you; Getafix is still the victim this set even though he started this and is now dead after a sleepless weekend....

Look how great bad4u and freedom are doing. They decided to move on from the pile of shiz that is Getafix vs darkness and they are doing their own thing peacefully. Yet it is still weezy, zack and getafix that love rolling in the pile of shiz that is this pointless grudge that getafix does not want to move on from....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 25th 2022, 16:10:33

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

You see what you want to see KoH. According to you; Getafix is still the victim this set even though he started this and is now dead after a sleepless weekend....

Look how great bad4u and freedom are doing. They decided to move on from the pile of shiz that is Getafix vs darkness and they are doing their own thing peacefully. Yet it is still weezy, zack and getafix that love rolling in the pile of shiz that is this pointless grudge that getafix does not want to move on from....

You woke up a monster, this is on you Pablito 😉
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!