Verified:

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 4:42:37

Since Zen likes the way I do things, on my way home from work today, I figured that I should totaly update how both of our retal policies work, so that there is no confusion in the future. And this is LEGIT. We will be retaling like this from now on.

Since Earth is a family type game, and one that kids play, Even though this set, we have tags of ASS and Butt and CHEEKS, (1 wog 2 FBI) we want to make sure that there is friendly exchanges between our alliances. In doing so, We will now be instituting a 4:1 Retal policy for abusive language used against either our members ingame, or by leaders.

How this will be executed will be, if it was a nasty message ingame, it will be 4:1 retals for every bad word/phrase used. So, you call us an abusive or derogatory name, it will be 4:1 retals for each time.

IF a Leader of a team does this to a leader, or durring negotiations, then we will take 4:1 retals against a country of our choosing, or multiple ones if we choose.

Basically, play nice, and don't use bad names with us, and we will be ok:) There will be some discretion to this, as to wether it's done in a funny manner, or what not, we can choose not to take these actions.

You also have the choice to retal our retals on you for this policy, but if you do, we may decide to kill you. It depends on our mood at the time.

Zen, Detmer, Assassin, and SF should be along in the next 24 hours to confirm this new appointed policy.

So start flaming us with bad things, so we can start our retaling.

Thanks
FWoGBI FA
LS

Deci Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 5:47:39

Love you <3
Retired.... and back again.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 5:55:48

Hey Deci:)

What team you plaing in this set?

Deci Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 6:15:46

The "i will challenge your policy" team yet you wont be able to retal cause... I wouldnt use 'bad' words :D
Retired.... and back again.

ViLSE Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 9:07:28

Sounds like fun! :)

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 12:29:24

I can confirn this new policy. I took great offence to the messages that I recieved via the PM option of the forums. I have even gone as far as asking The CEO of Earth Empires, Mr. Pang to look into the report a message option for private messages.

As LS said, sure we had a poor choice of tags this set but we did not do it to intentionally insult, discriminate or single out any type of individual.

We will not stand for such human rights violations and thus we will kill you, even if that means that we will never get to netgain again.

My friends, please stay respectful ingame, on the forums and in private messages.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 12:37:46

4:1 retals SF, not kill!!!!!

SHEESH at least confirm it correctly.

Alana Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 13:22:38

You forgot the tag Sweety >:(
Alana
LCN Peon

Alana Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 13:22:48

Sweety BUTT Cheeks
Alana
LCN Peon

WH Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 13:35:25

nothing wrong with being civilized!

dekyos Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 14:00:08

4:1, that's harsh ;)

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 14:04:40

sorry I ment to say human rights violations should be dealt with death but as we are a respectful and peaceful group of players we will only retal you 4:1. We will kill your country only If you in turn decide to escalate the situation by further offensive langauge or if you show any aggression to our countrys.

archaic Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 14:06:49

What about saying unkind things in here? You cannot very well determine where (or even if) I play on this server based on TT posts, now can you, you snot nosed heap of parrot droppings? What kind of brilliant solution do you have for that you quivering pile of snail poo? What if someone says really mean things about your mothers proclivity for furry, four legged soul mates, would that be considered a retallable offense to a festering puddle of colon seepage such as yourselves? What if someone is able to artfully say hideous things about you without using profanity?

I support this new policy.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Fatty Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 17:49:24

If any dictator hits my alliance for a comment on a board.. there will be dead countries for a long long time.

Human rights violations.

LOL

I'll try to stop laughing now.

On a serious note, I do agree with the mods putting a clamp on foul tag names, country names and in game messages.

I think it's the mod's responsibility to police that with whatever policy they set in place. It is after all their game, not ours. We do not pay to play this game.

I think it's above the law for a tag to say they are going to retal for a rude message in game. My point is that if it's not disallowed by the mods then it is technically pert of the game.

My perception of this thread is a threat to all clans and nothing more than an attempt to bully.

Hopefully SF or Slayer can change this perception.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 18:00:34

When you read Fatty's message, imagine everything the opposite of what he said and then it will be true.

Pain Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 18:32:06

is this policy for unpacted tags only?
Your mother is a nice woman

aliyah Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 20:18:50

So... Right now I love you guys... But I might get bored... Thus, I might... Uh... accidentally... start a war. I know Lords would love me. Maybe. LOL.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 20:34:11

From Fatty,

I think it's the mod's responsibility to police that with whatever policy they set in place. It is after all their game, not ours. We do not pay to play this game.

I think it's above the law for a tag to say they are going to retal for a rude message in game. My point is that if it's not disallowed by the mods then it is technically pert of the game.

My response would be, do the mods tell us how lg'ing policies shoudl be put into place?

Do they determine what a kill or retal should be?

Some people accept missel retals, others don't. According to you, missels or special attacks the mods say since it's allowed, should be allowed by the teams. And that right there, is where we as a community or a tag would decide. IF you don't like it, you can combat us with it. That is how most of these issues are solved right?

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2011, 21:54:57

Originally posted by Fatty:
If any dictator hits my alliance for a comment on a board.. there will be fluffY BUNNIES in countries for LIKE 2 MINUTES.

ANIMAL rights LOVEMAKING.

GRRR

I'll try to stop BANGING DUDES now.

On a SILLY note, I DISAGREE with the mods putting a clamp on PRETTY PRINCESS tag names, country names and in game messages.

I think it's the mod's responsibility to COMMIT ANARCHY that with whatever policy they set in place. It is after all OUR game, not THEIRS. We do not RAPE BUMS to play this game.

I think it's LAWFUL for a tag to say they are going to FA for a HAPPY PEEPEEHEAD message in game. My point is that if it's not ALLOWED by ZEN THE RULER OF MY FANTASIES then it is FIGURATIVELY pert of the game.

I'M STUPID AND LIKE DUDES WHILE READING this thread is a KISSY FACE to all clans and nothing more than an attempt to HUG IT OUT.

Hopefully SLAYER or SF can change this perception.

You are right Detmer. That DOES make sense!

Detmer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 22:17:51

I know right? It is eerie how it works.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 23:07:31

Pain, why would Pacted alliances do that to us?

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 23:07:46

Zen, You are wise beyond your years.

Lord Slayer Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 23:10:04

and Fatty, on a serious note, this is a step down from our old policy. Because if a leader of an alliance would tell us to blow them, and that we are Fags, would would retal with kills before.

It isn't an attempt at bullying, it's an attempt to play the game in a civalized manor!

Beefy Game profile

Jun 23rd 2011, 23:39:45

Funny you talk about being civil in a game where you are encouraged to steal lands from your neighbors.

On a related topic, do words that have been altered but are intended to have the same meaning count, as well? ie. FRACK OFF, etc.

Fatty Game profile

Jun 24th 2011, 16:19:06

Hey superfly,

I think this is the kind of stuff your talking about.

I received this message from Crystal meth Polar bear in express after I sent him a message that said simply Retal.

Message from Crystal Meth Polar Bear (#4) sent on 06/24/2011 16:16:48
Report this message
suck my fluff. half my fault for not joining gdi.

Delete

~Fatty~

Tross Game profile

Jun 24th 2011, 16:59:50

The only problem is you cant prove it! Any message can be made up! Another way to start a conflict when you are bored lol

Tin Man

Jun 24th 2011, 17:09:43

who do you think you guys are, the church? wtf

archaic Game profile

Jun 24th 2011, 17:50:08

it never ceases to amaze me . . .

Fatty Game profile

Jun 24th 2011, 18:52:50

I have better things to do then make up some message. Hopefully the mods will delete that tool bag.

~Fatty~

Detmer Game profile

Jun 24th 2011, 20:47:02

I know this is fair because ZEN is a true gentleman. Whenever we talk about time he automatically converts things to my time zone.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2011, 20:58:07

Fatty - Join FBI. You too can retal him 4 times!

Tin Man

Jun 24th 2011, 21:04:02

hey now, he only has 3 more to go he already called me a tool bag. Suck my fatty fatty, there now I RoR'd bring the rain!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2011, 21:06:37

I must be a gentleman. Because Detmer is incapable of lying.

I'll explain.

Evidence #1 - When a person lies their heart beat speeds up and more blood is pumped through the body.

Evidence #2 - Detmer has a very large male organ. Which is almost always in a full erect state.

Evidence #3 - There is not enough blood in his body (nor dare I say a blood bank. I say blood bank, because the amount of blood needed to equal the awesomeness of his life blood would be almost impossible to calculate) in order to sustain both a lie and his clockwork like erection.

Evidence #4 - However, Detmer is above things such as death and would probably live just because he wanted it that way.

Evidence #5 - This clearly has an almost circulatory conclusion. But you aren't smart enough to really figure it out. Nor am I.

Conclusion: Detmer is incapable of lying.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FWoGBI

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 24th 2011, 21:28:54

Tross - Facts are for losers. WoG/FBI prefer to go with gut instinct

archaic Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 1:28:10

Chuck Norris only accepts transfusions of awesomeness from Detmer

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 26th 2011, 7:42:34

Frankly, you all smell of elderberries.

evo Game profile

Jun 27th 2011, 12:10:29

and also please someone teach stones about retal policies.. they seems to failed to understand it. especially brother Neptune. when he failed to understand,he died. ROFL.

Lewrker Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 11:04:43

Somehow i always get the tail end of these deals. I propose retals IRL. FBI hools 4ever!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 29th 2011, 1:10:25

this thread has no merit

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2011, 15:10:24

Originally posted by galleri:
this thread made me orgasm 37 times

That seems a little bit more accurate.

archaic Game profile

Jun 29th 2011, 15:52:33

now THAT is merit

Thunder Game profile

Jun 30th 2011, 10:27:55

She's lying to you....no way she went 37 times bro...at the most it was 3 and that was to catch up with the two she got after her first 3 escapades which really bloke..makes you #1 on her list. FFS idiot...you had her at the close of her knees..but I don't guess any of this will go past your fluff...
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2011, 14:45:44

*slowly backs away from Thunder*

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 30th 2011, 17:12:11

*surprise butt sechses Zen while he's not watching behind him*

Dragonlance Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 7:49:46

This got real creepy real fast.

Chadius Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 15:10:19

ummmm yea......ruuuuuunnnn!
LAF

trumper Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 21:01:41

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
This got real creepy real fast.

That's what we do at sweety ass butt cheeks tags.