Verified:

archaic Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 18:00:30

Weedy is at war with ghaos, can we designate a tag to police for us while we are at war?

Edited By: tellarion on Dec 8th 2014, 5:21:00
See Original Post
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

braden Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 18:15:50

if they hit us then they get deleted. chaos made it so that anybody on the server so much as market spies us and theyre gone.

otherwise every netting tag can farm any war tag that fss one of us?

bstrong86 Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 19:11:52

I do believe policing would be a form of co-operation between two tags. I'll post and ask the other mods.
The Death Knights

XI

braden Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 19:19:45

diplomacy is against the rules for this server; its been well established.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 20:33:43

+1 to braden

last policings on team-server are from last year but after that rules have changed "a bit" so ..........
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 21:45:59

This server is so broken it is now a home for suicider and clans that wouldn't be allowed to come oop on other clan servers.

The value of a clan server is the ability for the community to self police. The mods have taken that away and havnt supplemented it with anything.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 22:06:00

+50 to fordy

Trife Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 22:07:07

why don't they just undo the stupid ass rules that Red X implemented without consultation, right before he fled the scene of the crime?

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 22:16:38

Originally posted by Trife:
why don't they just undo the stupid ass rules that Red X implemented without consultation, right before he fled the scene of the crime?

This. I use to question trifes sanity, now I do a little less.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

braden Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 23:20:35

both of those tags should be deleted for rules violations. by any and every interpretation of the rules they are guilty.

can we please get somebody to run this server who can follow their own rules?

vern Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 23:21:49

you need police ? wow

braden Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 23:25:28

i don't have a tag that needs policing for.

two tags are teaming up against one. delete them both. this has been the rule enforced on others. why are mods playing favorites on this server?

vern Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 23:28:21

oh ok yes well if 2 tags are teaming up, well i understand now

but i thought if that happend, the second one would be automatically be deleted, i'm really not sure how things run on this server anymore

bstrong86 Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 23:32:42

If you feel a rule has been violated feel free to use the in game reporting system.

Vague notations on a public forum dont help us any.
The Death Knights

XI

vern Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 23:36:09

i think braden is saying a tag is farming them while they are at war, but i havnt checked any news

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2014, 23:41:09

Tella has confirmed that a single grab on us from an outside clan is okay, more than that is a gray area apparently.

braden Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 23:46:37

i have no ingame and thusly no option of an ingame reporting system. can i report through alliance server about team server?

vern Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 23:47:21

seems having a tag police for a tag at war actually is a good idea

braden Game profile

Dec 4th 2014, 23:49:49

it is coordination, otherwise elves would be policing for weedylar and they'd have policed chaos' fs and all of this would be avoided.

also, elves, we signed that fdp right? :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2014, 0:36:11

This server is so fluffed up, I'm glad I decided not to play it anymore...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Vamps Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 2:46:12

Originally posted by mrford:
This server is so broken it is now a home for suicider and clans that wouldn't be allowed to come oop on other clan servers.

The value of a clan server is the ability for the community to self police. The mods have taken that away and havnt supplemented it with anything.

It's a sad say when I'm agreeing with ford.

Vamps Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 2:48:46

Also, this. 99% of the community has been asking for the rules to revert since the day they were implemented. Instead of listening to the players, the server has been left to die.

Penguine Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 12:09:50

Originally posted by braden:
it is coordination, otherwise elves would be policing for weedylar and they'd have policed chaos' fs and all of this would be avoided.

also, elves, we signed that fdp right? :P

Wouldn't FDPs, NAPs, and all other pacts between clans be considered collusion or whatever they call a deletable offense?

bstrong86 Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 13:47:24

If people didnt abuse the server then these rules wouldnt have came about.

5 man teams thats it. Not 6+ people split up into 2+ teams.

As far as I know unaps an naps are accepted

FDP's and LDP's i am.unsure about at the moment, but i do believe if one came to its teams aid, they would be deleted if they didnt have an actual reason too.

As far as policing, i have asked and am awaiting a response
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2014, 14:24:27

The server was better off before Red rekt it.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Marshal Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 14:25:52

increase size of players in each team to 10 and you get less abusing of rules.

bstrong86 Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 14:27:34

Then you have less teams?
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2014, 14:40:57

Originally posted by bstrong86:

Numbers don't lie, look at before & after nee rules player amounts, 10 players per team might bring back people who left.
(•_•)

tellarion Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 15:17:32

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Numbers don't lie, look at before & after nee rules player amounts, 10 players per team might bring back people who left.

That's one idea we already suggested. I think it may strike a fair balance, tbh.

Also, numbers are down across the board, not just this server.

Trife Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 16:35:17

trife u so smrt however im confused as to how a libtard came up with such a grand idea

mrford Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 16:40:42

probably stole it from some conservative
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2014, 16:45:42

trife u so smrt however im confused as to how a libtard came up with such a grand idea

You're so full of yourself, LOL, do you carry a mirror in your man purse, pull it out every hour and say "gawd, I'm so smart, I love me!"

(•_•)

elvesrus

Dec 5th 2014, 17:02:44

the truth behind the excessive piss breaks
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Trife Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 18:16:42

You're so full of yourself, LOL, do you carry a mirror in your man purse, pull it out every hour and say "gawd, I'm so smart, I love me!"

it's called a compact, geesh u men r so dum

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2014, 18:18:54

it's called a compact, geesh u men r so dum

Well, excuse me for not knowing the difference, so technical, sheesh!
(•_•)

Trife Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 18:21:20

im gonna wager you have no sisters?

a compact is women 101

Marshal Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 18:28:48

so? atm there are many teams which have 1-3 members and 8 teams which have 5 members.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2014, 18:29:18

im gonna wager you have no sisters?

a compact is women 101

2 but I never engaged in girly talk.
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 20:20:53

you use a compact to make sure your concealer is evenly applied. never a david bowie fan?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2014, 20:25:03

Huh???
(•_•)

Xninja Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 21:06:01

Originally posted by archaic:
Weedy is at war with ghaos, can we designate a tag to police for us while we are at war?

I will publicly state I am not against this. If you wanted to call in someone to take on "outside" aggression during war that seems good to me.

Originally posted by mrford:
This server is so broken it is now a home for suicider and *****clans that wouldn't be allowed to come oop on other clan servers.*****

I am sure you were making a jab at us.... It has not happened yet... but I'm sure in time it will happen, we seem to attract all the right attention.

i don't have a tag that needs policing for.

two tags are teaming up against one. delete them both. this has been the rule enforced on others. why are mods playing favorites on this server?

This just shows how involved I really am in all this... what is the 2nd tag? I would gladly kill them over getting deleted... We didn't ask for any help.

Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

braden Game profile

Dec 5th 2014, 23:00:51

and yet you got it, never the less.

delete them both, for fluffs sake.

Xninja Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 0:45:13

and yet you got it, never the less.

delete them both, for fluffs sake.

Pft let me just go find some friends to make a tag and jump us and get you deleted too.... cry cry cry

Not saying this is what you did, however I am just saying.... we didn't request help, didn't need help, why should we get deleted?

I am curious to know what forum conversation would have escalated to if we did "hide" under different tag like the so called pussies we were claimed to be...

I all ready tried several times to resolve the tension.. but it seems butt sore persistence prevails.... at this point I could care less if my country was deleted....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

braden Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 0:53:12

you didnt open your mouth a single fluffing time to try snd resolve a single thing. coward and liar.

you should be deleted because we should all get to play a server with set rules, not lets make it up as we go and hope people dont complain.

are you.. joking?

vern Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 1:43:23

who's the second tag fighting you braden

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2014, 2:07:21

Xninja has been speaking with me. As far as I'm concerned, tensions going forward are basically resolved and now we're warring out the set, hopefully not to be FSed for a third set in a row. Maybe you can even join the actual fight this set rather than the forum fight ;)

The outside hits were two or three LGs, all for 21 acres or less from two clans. Tella has aprised me that so far these hits are legal, but if they continue to hit there will be trouble for the outside countries, not for Chaos.

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2014, 2:07:22

Oops, double post.

braden Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 2:22:47

2014-12-04 12:27:46 PS The hand of the king (#55) xCMx Pimpsylvania (#92) weedylar 166A (369A)

greater than twenty one

2014-12-04 12:28:30 PS The hand of the king (#55) xCMx Pimpsylvania (#92) weedylar 160A (357A)

greater than twenty one.

2014-12-05 03:46:28 SS billing land (#82) AUS Pimpsylvania (#92) weedylar 108A (209A)

greater than twenty one.

but i do stand corrected; three tags, at the very least, need deleted.

braden Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 2:23:27

i don't make the rules, i only follow them.

they're so fluffing good they need help against four netters. hah. if i were them, i'd be ashamed of myself and the people i chose to play with.

Edited By: braden on Dec 6th 2014, 2:29:01

tellarion Game profile

Dec 6th 2014, 14:56:13

So in an effort to answer your question, I have one of my own: If A and B are warring, and C decides to start grabbing A or B, is there anything in the current rules that would prevent D from declaring war on C and killing them?

The answer is no, unless C is already at war with someone else, in which case they are grabbing outside of an ongoing war and that sounds like a terrible idea. That would be C voluntarily opening themselves up to a 2 front war.

'Policing' in the traditional sense of retalling landgrabs with landgrabs on behalf of another tag is too close to coalitions in the past, and contrary to what we're trying to do. But having your buds full on declare war to defend your back sounds fine to me.

Basically, we don't want to see 10+ v 5 wars. That drove players away and created a ton of bad feelings on this server. Whether you agree with the rules as they are now or not, we are committed(for now) to avoiding the old 10v5 surprise dogpiles of the past.

If you have a better way to go about that than the current rules, please please suggest it.