Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2020, 8:28:57

HCaFC has been playing on Team fro 25 sets. We've netted and won the Triple Crown a number of times, and we've fought some fights. Our general goal is netting, but we are prepared to fight. But I am not satisfied with our performance this set and I'm establishing new policies for membership.

This will apply to current members and new applicants to the tag.

1) All members of HCaFC must apply to hcafc.ghqnet.com and be accepted before the start of the new set. The current set ends in about 4 days.
2) If HCaFC gets in a fight, you must be a able to join the Team on irc so that we can coordinate our response. You will need a working irc client and be prepared to show up for warchats. If you don't show up without a good excuse, or don't show up twice, it will be your last set with HCaFC.
3) Going forward, if you act like an drunken idiot on irc, you will get one warning. After that it will be your last set with HCaFC.

If these demands are too much for you, don't apply. I am committed to being there for people who are also committed. I don't want to waste my time trying to coordinate attacks with ingame messages and handholding when anyone can easily get on irc. I'm not interested in people who just want to net and want someone else to do the fighting part. And I don't ever want to apologize for a members disgraceful drunken behavior on irc again.

Thanks!
Getafix

I'll be starting HCaFC for the new set and I look forward to seeing applications on our team website.

Firedad Game profile

Sep 11th 2020, 14:57:24

Well hell... guess I won’t apply then. I schedule drunken IRC time on my daily planner.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2020, 17:02:50

I fully support and encourage Getafix to whip out the big wang to fully enforce the rules put in place.

KoH
HCaFC something or other.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2020, 20:36:47

KoH HCaFC, President. I am second in command.

I am tired of Team, as you may have gathered. I think I need a vacation from it. KoH, please take over. The policies I suggested are probably not realistic, though it would more fun to play the game using all the war tools at our command, including shared spyops and the irc warbot, and to have fun as a team rather than each playing in isolation.

Superfly really pissed me off this set, that is for sure. He is a griefer/ suicider and his suiciding on us this set did lead to sfbob quitting, and I had no fun at all once my ability to net was gone. We killed Superfly's miserable little country, but there was no joy in that. It just revealed how uncoordinated HCaFC is in a fight. We're not using the war tools and playing the game.

On the other hand, there is fun in netting and being left alone. Mostly people are glad to let netters quietly net these days. I don't see anything wrong with that. The main thing causing trouble for them are the "suiciders". The people that only play to cause as much damage as they can and don't give a fluff about anybody. I've come to agree with Gerdler that all profiles should be opened up, so we can see who these fluffing idiots are who just want to wreck the game and who contribute absolutely nothing. Maybe the 5 or 10 of them can all be banished and the game will improve and more people will play.

There are my thoughts. I'll take a set off. Good luck KoH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2020, 20:49:41

Originally posted by Getafix:
KoH HCaFC, President. I am second in command.

I am tired of Team, as you may have gathered. I think I need a vacation from it. KoH, please take over. The policies I suggested are probably not realistic, though it would more fun to play the game using all the war tools at our command, including shared spyops and the irc warbot, and to have fun as a team rather than each playing in isolation.

Superfly really pissed me off this set, that is for sure. He is a griefer/ suicider and his suiciding on us this set did lead to sfbob quitting, and I had no fun at all once my ability to net was gone. We killed Superfly's miserable little country, but there was no joy in that. It just revealed how uncoordinated HCaFC is in a fight. We're not using the war tools and playing the game.

On the other hand, there is fun in netting and being left alone. Mostly people are glad to let netters quietly net these days. I don't see anything wrong with that. The main thing causing trouble for them are the "suiciders". The people that only play to cause as much damage as they can and don't give a fluff about anybody. I've come to agree with Gerdler that all profiles should be opened up, so we can see who these fluffing idiots are who just want to wreck the game and who contribute absolutely nothing. Maybe the 5 or 10 of them can all be banished and the game will improve and more people will play.

I'm still in hiatus mode, this server isn't worthy of my effort to better myself at netting, I will at some point return if I see any signs of improvement to the server, maybe you need that as well, I've been mocked and laughed at for suggesting open profiles for years now, some of those are now for it ironically enough, so for now I'll just sit back and watch as I've been doing for the past couple sets, I have an open profile (for those dumbasses thinking I'm one of the suiciders) if you want to look at my history.

Disclaimer:

Just because my profile is open and you can view my past, does not mean I will not engage in suicider activities.

Have a swirvey rest of the fluff show known as 2020, everybody!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2020, 20:51:07

Can you people make up your mind.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2020, 20:52:55

Originally posted by Requiem:
Can you people make up your mind.

It's a work in progress.
(•_•)

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 11th 2020, 22:07:04

I already have Darkness is Trash

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 12th 2020, 6:05:29

Double post

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 12th 2020, 6:06:42

Double post

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 12th 2020, 6:08:42

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 12th 2020, 6:07:20

Hellrush is a broken record. Posts the same stuff on repeat every day.

I get griefed on and suicided by people all the time. It was established that I was hit by moderator of this game and his FFA crew due to a beef in FFA between said moderator and Dark Demons crew. A beef that I am not part of as I haven’t played once in my life.

Like I posted before. If I am going to be hit every damn set then I’ll hit a few others so that you can fight for your top 10 the way I have to every set.

If you don’t like it then quit like SFBob or try to kill me like Getafix or just blow me. Seriously blow me and quit crying.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2020, 7:05:26

Here's what I have to say to Superfly who AB'd us all. You are nothing but a griefer and suicider. You have no respect for the game or any of the other players even after hanging around here for years. sfbob has the right idea having abandoned his country, since we can't net after being AB'd and forced to kill a stupid suicider.

I hope everyone will reject Superfly from their tags, as he deserves. Meanwhile, HCaFC will be taking a vacation for a few sets.

c

Hellrush Game profile

Sep 12th 2020, 12:48:16

News flash I am hitting Darkness because of the trash they did to me after recruiting me and killing me hours before end of set.

What I am doing to Darkness is because they have proven they are trash.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 12th 2020, 15:10:24

You can hope that people will reject me but they won’t.

Its better to be with me than against me.

If you wanna send me tag and pass I can tag up with you and if anyone suicides me while I am all-x netting With you I will AB other netters. What’s good about having me in your tag? That I can’t attack my tag mates....

I fit all of your criteria. Hell I ain’t tagged with you and once again I used my turns to kill your suiciders SOOF.

Where is my thanks for that? Oh right not one person from HCnFC will say thanks bro for wasting your turns to benefit us again.
They will just say SuperFly is an asshole he AB’ed us and is griefer because he is a fluff.
No one will recognize that I got AB’ed by FFA cross server moderators while he was all-x and keeping to my self for another set

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2020, 15:16:26

HCnFC is on vacation, please leave a message after the beep, thank you, good bye!

Beeeeeeep...
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 12th 2020, 15:27:28

KoH bro HCnFC or HCaFC is the same.

No different than darkness, Darkn3ss or D4rkness.

Same crew different tag. I know you are trying to distance yourself from a fellow suicider and griefer but you are the same group and run under the same flag so all good bro. Griefers and suiciders like getafix and myself are nothing to be ashamed of.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2020, 15:29:54

Originally posted by SuperFly:
KoH bro HCnFC or HCaFC is the same.

No different than darkness, Darkn3ss or D4rkness.

Same crew different tag. I know you are trying to distance yourself from a fellow suicider and griefer but you are the same group.

We are same alliance, different tags though, and I like poking a stick at you 😁
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 12th 2020, 15:33:30

Hahaha it’s ok bro. I applied to join you so maybe we can haz good times together next set?

I am about to make a sacrifice to your allaince to secure one of them a top 10 finish. Gonna eliminate 33 and 35 for your guys to finish well.

Take this as my pledge to join your fraternity

The_Hawk

Sep 12th 2020, 17:29:43

Hellrush is a broken record. Posts the same stuff on repeat every day.

I get griefed on and suicided by people all the time. It was established that I was hit by moderator of this game and his FFA crew due to a beef in FFA between said moderator and Dark Demons crew. A beef that I am not part of as I haven’t played once in my life.

Like I posted before. If I am going to be hit every damn set then I’ll hit a few others so that you can fight for your top 10 the way I have to every set.

If you don’t like it then quit like SFBob or try to kill me like Getafix or just blow me. Seriously blow me and quit crying.

By chance do you have proof of this? Would love to know where you heard it was an ffa crew at. Thanks in advance.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 12th 2020, 22:14:17

^-- ditto
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

The_Hawk

Sep 14th 2020, 20:47:34

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
^-- ditto

I guess they wont answer it...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Nate Game profile

Sep 15th 2020, 9:32:36

Its better to be with me than against me.

Thanks for the chuckle :)

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 25th 2020, 23:13:01

Dear KoH, please stop hitting me

kthxs
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2020, 0:54:07

Prime was the suicider, I proved it, anything else?
Catch me on ir c

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2020, 0:57:52

pretty sure it was weeZy all along
Just shut up and have another beer

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2020, 1:11:37

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
pretty sure it was weeZy all along

You said all secrets were safe!!!
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 26th 2020, 1:37:40

What was, was and what is, is.
(•_•)

Sep 26th 2020, 1:51:42

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Prime was the suicider, I proved it, anything else?

How? What method did you use?

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 26th 2020, 2:23:08

Busted big time yaaaaaaaaaaa!

sfbob Game profile

Dec 1st 2020, 23:02:04

I didn't quit I just got to the point where I couldn't be bothered. I just pictured myself clicking attack over and over again for the next three weeks and couldn't face it, the prospect seemed so unappealing and warring with people from different timezones...I just thought fluff it and never logged back on until now...Also I've been busy buying and renovating a house.
Sorry for dropping the team in it - I'd played every set in n HCnFC for many many months and don't like to let ppl down that's my only regret.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2020, 15:41:01

No problem sfbob. You played in HCaFC for at least a year and were always completely relaable, and I appreciate it. You really haven't missed much. Superfly decided to go on a suicider mission and AB all the netters that set, and we disbanded HCaFC for the time being since there's no point in trying to net with Superfly in the game. He went on to hijack the Weedylar tag and cause trouble there the following set, and now its seems he is all alone, suiciding on cwg. I hope the mods decide to get rid of him since all he wants to do is play suicider and wreck the game.

I hope you are well! When Team gets back to normal maybe we can get back to netting :)

Symbolic Game profile

Dec 2nd 2020, 16:30:02

Rofl getafix, where do you get your information or do you just make it up as you go.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2020, 17:20:02

I do make some guesses Symba. There's no doubt about the ABing of the netters 3 sets ago, and HCaFC disbanding. He was with Weedylar last set. But its just a guess that he is "Samsonite" this set.

Its seems Superfly's purpose is to force the implementation of GDI on the Team Server by being a suicider and making netters quit. I think a better solution would be to get rid of Superfly.

Hello Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2020, 17:41:01

I can tell you without a doubt Superfuy is not Samsonite! He does not wall as well as me LOL - Just kidding SF

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2020, 19:27:41

That's surprising Hello. Superfly's mother is a suitcase, and theres a family resemblance

Rouger

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2020, 19:57:45

starts with an S - Swammy, Swippy, Slappy, Simmons, Swanson. Maybe its on the breifcase, O yeah it is right here Sampsonite.

CWG get what they got. For 3 sets have done nothing but hit untagged countries and alliances that never even hit them. And then pound their chest as if they are the almighty

Rouger

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2020, 20:05:01

"starts with an S - Swammy, Swippy, Slappy, Simmons, Swanson. Maybe its on the breifcase, O yeah it is right here Sampsonite". That quote is the my favorite quote from dumb and dumber. That and "Gas Man, They must have been following us for weeks....How the hell do they know I have Gas"

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2020, 22:57:23

Lmao such a good movie!

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 3rd 2020, 4:27:06

Here we go again. Getafix talking out of his ass.

I was netting in weedylar with AOD. Good4U came in killed AOD so we fought Good4U.

You tagged With CWG, and attacked weedylar for no reason other than a false pretense per Taker that you were defending your FDP Good4U.

Myself and Weedy made no hits towards CWG and you pretended like you won a war against myself and weedy.

Why don’t you go back to alliance server and keep wrecking your alliance with your suicider tactics of ABing people. Let’s just watch you burn CWG as you burned HCnFC and SOL lol

Surprised that you somehow didn’t blame me for your embarrassing loss to SoF and Mercs :P

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 3rd 2020, 4:37:28

Further more the only person who ended up alone after all this bickering is you. You had to go and beg CWG to take you in. I actually brought 3 more people into darkness because people like me. Can’t say the same about you unfortunately and I imagine that the fine folks are CWG will regret inviting you into the fold once you bring them down with your horrible, destructive playing style...

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 3rd 2020, 4:39:11

Lastly, don’t be silly. Mods would not delete me or remove me from the server if I am not breaking any rules.

If ABing was a deletable offense you would have been deleted before me as you my friend are the first person to AB out of you and I but you love to spin the fact that you are the reason why we are in this beef 3 years later.

Little baby Getafix could not retal ONE PS so he AB’ed me and we killed him for it lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Dec 3rd 2020, 4:42:40

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 3rd 2020, 17:51:04

No problem sfbob. You played in HCaFC for at least a year and were always completely relaable, and I appreciate it. You really haven't missed much. Superfly decided to go on a suicider mission and AB all the netters that set, and we disbanded HCaFC for the time being since there's no point in trying to net with Superfly in the game. He went on to hijack the Weedylar tag and cause trouble there the following set, and now its seems he is all alone, suiciding on cwg. I hope the mods decide to get rid of him since all he wants to do is play suicider and wreck the game.

I hope you are well! When Team gets back to normal maybe we can get back to netting :)
That's surprising Hello. Superfly's mother is a suitcase, and theres a family resemblance

I do make some guesses Symba. There's no doubt about the ABing of the netters 3 sets ago, and HCaFC disbanding. He was with Weedylar last set. But its just a guess that he is "Samsonite" this set.

Its seems Superfly's purpose is to force the implementation of GDI on the Team Server by being a suicider and making netters quit. I think a better solution would be to get rid of Superfly.

Just quoting posts so that they are not edited by the spin master now that we have FS’ed CWG over this mans posts.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2020, 22:57:34

Here's my personal favorite:

Just to edit for clarity:
"suitcase
To place an object into ones ass,and hold it there for a prolonged amount of time." (The Urban Dictionary)

reminds me of
"45 Sampsonite 2 (#46) 2706 $211,239 T RIPCWG"

Edited By: Getafix on Dec 3rd 2020, 23:03:14
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 4th 2020, 3:27:44

Honestly man, let’s just make the peace I am so over it...