Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2020, 16:33:54

Originally posted by archaic:
Scientists have insisted for years that there is no such thing as a perpetual motion machine, that no system can be self sustaining without the input of external energy. Yet, here we have Superfly, Gerdler, Requiem, and Derrick powering an unending thread with nothing more than one huge wall of text after another. If only we could harness this energy and use it for the good of mankind.

We live in amazing times.

#2020miracle

Duly noted my friend :)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 29th 2020, 18:23:29

2020 is a wash bro. Save all the good thoughts and energy for 2021.

For now let’s keep crapping on everything that is 2020.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 29th 2020, 20:54:59

2021 isn't going to better be for folks.
Nothing will smooth out for the world for about 9 more years.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 29th 2020, 21:46:07

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 29th 2020, 20:58:28

Looking forward to 2030!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 30th 2020, 4:12:01

IN 1,586 DAYS, ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED, ALL RIGHTS WILL BE WRONGED, THE INFINITE MONKEYS WILL REJOICE. EXPLOSIONS FOR EVERYONE.

JIM_DANGER
FUSE CRIMPER AND PARTY PLANNER
THE MIGHTY CLAN |DANGER!|

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 5:18:44

Woww. Less than 5 years now to the major danger reunion. Time to get pumped!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 6:49:14

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I hit you when you were in Elders Derrick. Only once after that, this round 101 that you keep talking about. 3 times in elders. The issue with it is that you were expecting war, so in order for you not to just get what you want I needed to hit you early, ruin your chances to build up and wall you for an entire set to tire you out and make you feel like you need another enemy.
If you were netting I'd need only to build a half-assed country for 5 min a day 20 days then hit you in 15 minutes and turn off my highlights and the damage would have been done.

It's easier to wreck netters. So thats why people do it. I have wanted to change that since forever, btw.

I have for the past 2.5 years been on the devs to try to create a kind of balance there, and some stuff has happened; Changeset 19 is way better than changeset 17 was in that regard. It helps on team/FFA too, but mostly on alliance where single suiciders could destroy the set of 10+ players in 15 minutes before. Now its harder to do and less effective if you do it right.

You actually also never suicided me netting period. You either went full FS or suicided war countries. I think "suiciding" may not even be the correct term for kungfu really. You weren't solo and were more of an active participant in a war, it just wasn't a war you expected to win. I've been there. FSed LaF with a 9 member clan before when LaF had 150+ members. That to me counts, especially when you're attacking warbuilt countries in doing so. I think you're actually a bit classier about it than just using your entire set just to ruin someone's netting, and then brag on the forums about how you went with the players with the best netting builds instead of your actual enemies. I put you on the ladder of suicided/killed by netters sets I've had here purely for 101, and we can agree to disagree on ancient past, but I don't think you just smash netters because of something someone else did. You're legitimately the only person I lump in that group with getafix and archaic and requiem and such who have hit me netting that I can say that about tho...

Also, I just thought of the sometimes zigzag former LaF guy who suicided me with hessman. His name was Bizzy and I still stand by him being a pretty funny guy. He used to send me messages in Russian and when I found him out he claimed that he was being controlled by a russian troll farm/mind control that made him hit me. In 2017 or 2018 or whenever it happened, I thought it was very topical and funny. Especially blaming hessman for it all in a great master plan. It really was some of the funnier messages I got when he was putting some thought into them. Hard to be getting suicided but then read the message and laugh so hard you spit your beer out and still be mad. Haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 30th 2020, 6:51:35
See Original Post

Chevs

Aug 30th 2020, 11:55:50

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Looking forward to 2030!

Lol KoH made me laugh

Respect
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 30th 2020, 13:32:07

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I hit you when you were in Elders Derrick. Only once after that, this round 101 that you keep talking about. 3 times in elders. The issue with it is that you were expecting war, so in order for you not to just get what you want I needed to hit you early, ruin your chances to build up and wall you for an entire set to tire you out and make you feel like you need another enemy.
If you were netting I'd need only to build a half-assed country for 5 min a day 20 days then hit you in 15 minutes and turn off my highlights and the damage would have been done.

It's easier to wreck netters. So thats why people do it. I have wanted to change that since forever, btw.

I have for the past 2.5 years been on the devs to try to create a kind of balance there, and some stuff has happened; Changeset 19 is way better than changeset 17 was in that regard. It helps on team/FFA too, but mostly on alliance where single suiciders could destroy the set of 10+ players in 15 minutes before. Now its harder to do and less effective if you do it right.

You actually also never suicided me netting period. You either went full FS or suicided war countries. I think "suiciding" may not even be the correct term for kungfu really. You weren't solo and were more of an active participant in a war, it just wasn't a war you expected to win. I've been there. FSed LaF with a 9 member clan before when LaF had 150+ members. That to me counts, especially when you're attacking warbuilt countries in doing so. I think you're actually a bit classier about it than just using your entire set just to ruin someone's netting, and then brag on the forums about how you went with the players with the best netting builds instead of your actual enemies. I put you on the ladder of suicided/killed by netters sets I've had here purely for 101, and we can agree to disagree on ancient past, but I don't think you just smash netters because of something someone else did. You're legitimately the only person I lump in that group with getafix and archaic and requiem and such who have hit me netting that I can say that about tho...

Also, I just thought of the sometimes zigzag former LaF guy who suicided me with hessman. His name was Bizzy and I still stand by him being a pretty funny guy. He used to send me messages in Russian and when I found him out he claimed that he was being controlled by a russian troll farm/mind control that made him hit me. In 2017 or 2018 or whenever it happened, I thought it was very topical and funny. Especially blaming hessman for it all in a great master plan. It really was some of the funnier messages I got when he was putting some thought into them. Hard to be getting suicided but then read the message and laugh so hard you spit your beer out and still be mad. Haha.

Haha yeah lol theres been quite a few instances of that in primary the past few sets!

Stuff like this is always enjoyable lol:
Originally posted by momo:
I do one PS against Turd Ferguson and I get this message:

Message from Turd Ferguson is my name use it (#15) sent on Aug 21, 16:14
Report this message
Guess I deserve that for forgetting to get gdi lol

I don't even reply, thinking that's that. Next thing I know Turd has run 20 spy ops, all of them stealing oil. Then I get this:

Report this message
You have no more oil to attack now your a sitting duck quack,quack enjoy getting grabbed and you can't retal lol

Obviously he's mathmatically challenged, I still had over 300k barrels of oil. Then he sends this message:

Report this message
Please real gdi and my spies will pummel you lol

WTF??
Enough playing around, I launch a PS then send 20 missiles, all of them get thru. After that I get this message:

Message from Turd Ferguson is my name use it (#15) sent on Aug 23, 13:57
Report this message
What's your beef?

My beef is you do more than one harmfull spy op, don't expect GDI to protect you.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 19:20:15

What nobody is talking about here is the fact that all while SuperMosca is busy hitting friends and then justifying it, his tag is under siege, yet he continues to waste his turns "punishing" his friends instead of helping his tag mates fight the real war 🤷
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 21:29:19

Here's what I have to say to Superfly who AB'd us all. You are nothing but a griefer and suicider. You have no respect for the game or any of the other players even after hanging around here for years. sfbob has the right idea having abandoned his country, since we can't net after being AB'd and forced to kill a stupid suicider.

I hope everyone will reject Superfly from their tags, as he deserves. Meanwhile, HCaFC will be taking a vacation for a few sets.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 30th 2020, 21:58:14

I guess everyone still disagrees with me, huh, ZEN? Or maybe they were just hoping that being silent would save their tag.

Evil prevails when good men fail to stay silent in the face of injustice, they thought.

Am I missing something or are the suiciders still:
#28, #44, #48
#57 = #48
#54 = #28

Even now that we know who the suiciders are and that they have nothing to do with the netters that SF targeted he keeps hitting them.

SF has made this suicide on Darkness so much more effective. :/

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 22:06:00

The problem will be if he spreads his love too far and wide too fast— an easy way to unify an enemy against you and be outnumbered.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 30th 2020, 22:48:03

He is not hitting the enemy, he is making new ones. You missed the part where we now know who the suiciders are (more or less). It was posted in discord and Derrick, I and at least one other frequenter of this thread read it, so I would assume the rest of you all now know it has nothing to do with the netters in HCnWeedy who SF and one other Darkness player keeps hitting.

Anyway facts don't matter. Keep on keeping on. I'm hopeful that everyone just end up quitting so this fluffhole is rebooted or removed. :)

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 30th 2020, 22:49:02

Originally posted by Getafix:
Here's what I have to say to Superfly who AB'd us all. You are nothing but a griefer and suicider. You have no respect for the game or any of the other players even after hanging around here for years. sfbob has the right idea having abandoned his country, since we can't net after being AB'd and forced to kill a stupid suicider.

I hope everyone will reject Superfly from their tags, as he deserves. Meanwhile, HCaFC will be taking a vacation for a few sets.

To kill the trash we all need to work together.

I have seen DarkTrash tag kill many teams over 1 hit. Only way to stop them is by working together.

Stand with me on this day and help kill the trash. It’s the only way anyone can net in peace for other sets to come.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 22:50:19

What nobody is talking about here is the fact that all while SuperMosca is busy hitting friends and then justifying it, his tag is under siege, yet he continues to waste his turns "punishing" his friends instead of helping his tag mates fight the real war 🤷

Yall are both saying exactly what I said about the getafix and archaic suicides. Why is it such a travesty to act like that when you yourself have ab'd me netting over the actions of other players in other tags than me? So it's justified when you do it? Cmon. Dont be silly. People who have at all suicided other netters on this server should not be on here attempting to say the actions of someone doing the exact same thing are somehow different.

Like yo geta, both of us have had many sets ruined but only one of us has suicided other netters about it and that's you. You're certainly no better than SF on this one. I think we both know that you'd act the same way if you had archy suiciding you every other set. I've quite literally experienced it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 30th 2020, 22:56:37
See Original Post

Hellrush Game profile

Aug 30th 2020, 22:57:53

Yall are both saying exactly what I said about the getafix and archaic suicides. Why is it such a travesty to act like that when you yourself have ab'd me netting over the actions of other players in other tags than me? So it's justified when you do it? Cmon. Dont be silly. People who have at all suicided other netters on this server should not be on here attempting to say the actions of someone doing the exact same thing are somehow different.

Like yo geta, both of us have had many sets ruined but only one of us has suicided other netters about it and that's you. You're certainly no better than SF on this one. I think we both know that you'd act the same way if you had archy suiciding you every other set.

Everyone in DarkTrash is a terrorist. It’s why they are trash.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 30th 2020, 23:17:51

Like yo geta, both of us have had many sets ruined but only one of us has suicided other netters about it and that's you. You're certainly no better than SF on this one. I think we both know that you'd act the same way if you had archy suiciding you every other set. I've quite literally experienced it.

Did Geta suicide more than that one time that SF provoked it by hitting and trying to run from retals set after set even tho it never worked? I don't think it was warranted. However, SFs hits were not warranted either as everyone could clearly see that they had no upside and were done only to provoke a response of some kind. He got a response.

Also did he hit anyone else than just SF? Can someone link me the country on EEstats?

Did he do anyhing else than that? We are talking ~20 sets back right?

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 23:41:37

Let's just drop this.
Just shut up and have another beer

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2020, 23:58:55

Show me where I ever suicided a netter here.

/me pulls a chair

BTW, my profile is open.
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 0:14:28

I AB'd Superfly into the dirt one time when he made a late hit on me. No regrets there. Its certainly not the same as messing up two tags of netters with AB's right at the start.

Another time I attacked Zorp, and that was a one time cross-server thing.

So there are my two suicider sets Derrick. Thats in about 70 sets on Team

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 0:26:55

He is not hitting the enemy, he is making new ones. You missed the part where we now know who the suiciders are (more or less). It was posted in discord and Derrick, I and at least one other frequenter of this thread read it, so I would assume the rest of you all now know it has nothing to do with the netters in HCnWeedy who SF and one other Darkness player keeps hitting.

Anyway facts don't matter. Keep on keeping on. I'm hopeful that everyone just end up quitting so this fluffhole is rebooted or removed. :)

Re-read my post. You should also be aware, if not already, that I am not even playing team right now :p

Edited By: Requiem on Aug 31st 2020, 0:31:15

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 0:28:52

Wanna hear about all my sets as a suicider? Here it comes!!!!!

Thank you for coming to my ted talk. Funny the rest of you all have stories. It's almost like what I'm saying is true.

Doesnt matter that you hit me geta, I never suicided hcfc. Doesnt matter that archaic hit me, I never suicided weedy. That's unfortunately not a two way street, nor has it ever been. You guys hold people like me to higher expectations/standards than you do yourself. I know I'm a good guy and all, but let's be consistent in our sermons here.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 31st 2020, 0:33:48
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 0:33:11

No Derrick, its just a circle jerk of a thread ha-ha. SF got mad, SF hit everyone he could and that is that. Unfornatualy Darkness will have to defend his action(s) for some time to come I am afraid.

Chevs

Aug 31st 2020, 0:33:14

I’m new here, TLDR who am I supposed to AB?
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 0:34:17

AB netters Chevs.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 31st 2020, 0:37:17

You all want to know the real champion here? Me :P
Remember all those sets that some of you got me to play and assured me I would net peacefully in the "netting" tag. Then the netting clan would FS'd?
Be like me. Quit team. Mod team. Delete people. Eff an AB. You all are weak.

I have spoken.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 0:39:37

It is the way.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 0:44:50

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Let's just drop this.

Ok so i was told I was picking sides.

The only side I am choosing is the side where countries don't get attacked b/c someone has a sore ass. Take that as you want lol.
Just shut up and have another beer

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 0:56:43

Quit being so a flip-flopper! (JK)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 1:31:05

Derrick, I honestly don't even remember hitting you. I suppose its possible. Are we talking about 10 years ago or something when I was with Stones in 2011? I'm sure we've had some wars against each other over the years, thats pretty much inevitable. But I can't think of any reason why you would have any particular grudge against me.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 31st 2020, 2:12:16

I think he is equating your one very much provoked attack on Superfly that one time with Superflys every set of douche moves from poking the bear to provoke a response to full blown suicides like this set.

Also Requiem, you don't have to defend SuperFlu's actions at all. Just show that Darkness doesn't support that sort of fluff (which is gonna be hard after all this SF-stroking you've all done in this thread lol). But basically you've decided to make his suicides your policy at this point which is an interesting strategy too I guess

Firedad Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 2:32:05

JFC... so much complaining and finger pointing in here.

SF does stupid stuff now and then. Everyone knows it.
Thing is, he wasn’t wrong about Darkness going after the suiciders. I haven’t been here long, but that’s what I’ve seen.
The “neters” for the most part get left alone. While suiciders go after darkness. Or darkness takes them out. How do you think you can run low defense? Nobody in the darkness tag is going for top 5 or whatever.
Every time I open the forums it’s a fluff show. A ton of old stuff getting brought up which doesn’t really matter.
Express...primary...tournament... full of suiciders. But yeah, in team is the worst right?

This game is getting real old with crap like this. Especially when there’s only like 50 people playing the stupid thing.

Firedad Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 2:33:03

And speaking of stupid... there’s got to be like a zero percent chance anyone under 30 is in here. Wtf is with the “fluff” bullfluff?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 2:41:13

Originally posted by Firedad:
JFC... so much complaining and finger pointing in here.

SF does stupid stuff now and then. Everyone knows it.
Thing is, he wasn’t wrong about Darkness going after the suiciders. I haven’t been here long, but that’s what I’ve seen.
The “neters” for the most part get left alone. While suiciders go after darkness. Or darkness takes them out. How do you think you can run low defense? Nobody in the darkness tag is going for top 5 or whatever.
Every time I open the forums it’s a fluff show. A ton of old stuff getting brought up which doesn’t really matter.
Express...primary...tournament... full of suiciders. But yeah, in team is the worst right?

This game is getting real old with crap like this. Especially when there’s only like 50 people playing the stupid thing.

The drama/politics is what makes a big chunk of this game, what makes people leave is uncalled for douchebaggery....fluff....is that even a word, my stupid autocorrect keeps trying to change it 🙇
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 2:41:59

Originally posted by Firedad:
And speaking of stupid... there’s got to be like a zero percent chance anyone under 30 is in here. Wtf is with the “fluff” bullfluff?

Turn off your filter! LOL
(•_•)

Firedad Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 2:49:34

Can’t find it...
Bro... this stupid place is full of all kinds of bs drama from almost 20 years ago.
THAT more than anything else is what is ruining this game.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 2:54:14

23 years ago about this time of the year I was introduced to this game lol
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 3:53:21

I have used my turns to hit the game moderator Prime and his friends from FFA from "IMP" that are currently suiciding Darkness. I have no beef with said game moderator but everyone here is saying that it is Prime.

Why is no one complaining that about a game moderator (who is supposed to support fair play and enforce that game rules) currently leading a suicide campaign and cross server beefing with tag Darkness?

Oh right no one is denouncing Prime or his friends because they are hitting Darkness. If it was HCnFC or any other netters than we would have 12 people crucifying Prime and his comrades like what is being done to myself.

At least me hitting HCnFC has merit; as I have been hit by former and current players of HCnFC and Weedy. Me being AB'ed by Prime and his FFA buddies has no merit has half of darkness, myself included have never even made a country in FFA.

Why is there no outcry here for the poor innocent Darkness members that are not named SuperFly?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 3:58:49

Who told you Prime is behind this suicide campaign against you, and why aren't you fighting him instead of making all X netters quit the server?
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 4:01:05

You have no moral right to call be a stupid suicider or a griefer. You lost your soap box when you suicded me over 1 PS. You are worse than me.

You sucided over 1 hit. I have suiceded over constantly being AB'ed by suiciders for multiple sets in a row. You can have Gerdler and yourself try to justify your AB by saying that I was running a POS Commie Indy that would never finish rank #1.

Well guess what if land grabbing was against the rules after day 15 the game mechanics would prevent me from making land grabs.

If suiciding was just a crime than why is a current game moderator running the cross server suicedes against Darkness?

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 4:02:57

Who told you Prime is behind this suicide campaign against you, and why aren't you fighting him instead of making all X netters quit the server?

That is what is being said in IRC KoH. Allegedly Prime and his friends have beef against Dark Demon and his friends in FFA which I have never played in.

If that is false information than I do not know but that is what multiple are saying....

I have no first hand information about FFA and its drama as I dont have the time or the desire to be a multi runner.....

I do not give two fluffs about FFA or its loyal players. I only care about getting AB'ed every damn set and about people like Gerdler saying that I create suiceders which it looks like I do not as I do not play in other servers other than 1a lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 31st 2020, 4:26:23

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 4:06:02

Originally posted by SuperFly:

That is what is being said in IRC KoH. Allegedly Prime and his friends have beef against Dark Demon and his friends in FFA which I have never played in.

If that is false information than I do not know but that is what multiple are saying....

I have no first hand information about FFA and its drama as I dont have the time or the desire to be a multi runner.....

Oh yeah, I forgot DD was in darkness and I wouldn't put it passed them to be suiciding here for the ass whooping they got in FFA, makes sense, sorry you're caught in that mess, I don't think you can blame anyone from Team for that, clearly they're serving a cross server vendetta :-(
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 4:10:46

Either way it is funny that everyone tries to crucify me for hitting HCnFC this set. But no one gives a flying fluff when people who play all-x are hit set after set after set just because they are tagged Darkness.

If the netters are going to quit the server than that is cool. Quit and dont come back. You bring 0 value to the server in terms of game play anyways. You do not land grab and you do not let other land grab you. You barely support the market which is why the market here sucks balls and all you do is fluff and throw tantrums when someone makes 1 land grab on you.

here maybe you netters missed the very first paragraph that describes Earth2025 when you visit https://www.earthempires.com/

Welcome to Earth Empires!
Earth Empires is a free browser based strategy game where you take control of your nation's military and economy. Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies. Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries. Ally with your friends or make new friendships by joining a clan. Conduct military operations, govern your country and build your empire.

Holly fluff what does it say in the game descripcion? "Command your country's military to attack and defend against your enemies", " Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land"

Holly fluff are all of your blind, stupid or retarded? The guy who made this game made it with the purpose to land grab and attack.

holly fluff is SuperFly the only person in this entire server that is playing the game the way that the creator intended for it to be played????????????????????????????????????????

Where does it say on the game description or on the game FAQs that the war room and spy center functions are never to be touched and that they are only implemented for show?

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 31st 2020, 4:13:16

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 4:18:12

I'll start doing that next set when I come back, cheers!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 4:23:04

I'll start doing that next set when I come back, cheers!

Welcome back KoH! btw bro I have known for so long that I am not mad at you. I am coming across very hostile due to the
crucifixion that I have been facing for the last few days and mighty unfairly due to all of the points that I have made which many people decide to skip over and not acknowledge even though I am in the right.....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 4:27:54

I can see both sides, but taking your frustrations out on two tags that are notoriously all X kinda put a stink eye on you, bro, you literally made your bed.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 4:34:01

notoriously all-x but who house and are lead by people who have also suiceded in the past.

HellRush, Getafix, Archaic and SuperFly have all resorted to ABing at least once in their team server careers; which makes all of us suiceders.

No different than killing a person once in your lifetime and being known as a murderer for the rest of your life. Only takes 1 act to tarnish your reputation for life and the guys above like myself have made the ABs runs so we are all suiceders and that is facts.

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 31st 2020, 4:41:09

ok this is kind of a bonus post. So I just went into the FFA board for the first time in years and looked at this thread:

https://www.earthempires.com/...-trash-49303?t=1597885464

Boy HellRush you seem to not be liked in FFA either and it looks like you also have or had beef with people who play in Darkness in Team. So out of curiosity were you also a cross server retaler? Because if you were or are; than once again I am caught in the crossfire for no fault of my own as I am not multie running FFA player....

This is an honest question as prior to you being tagged with me in Darkn3ss and everyone saying that you had suiceded us twice before (of course I was one of your victims both sets...) I had yet to had any interactions with you and didnt know you as I only play here and in 1a with Mercs.

Edited By: SuperFly on Aug 31st 2020, 4:47:10

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2020, 7:02:03

Originally posted by SuperFly:
ok this is kind of a bonus post. So I just went into the FFA board for the first time in years and looked at this thread:

https://www.earthempires.com/...-trash-49303?t=1597885464

Boy HellRush you seem to not be liked in FFA either and it looks like you also have or had beef with people who play in Darkness in Team. So out of curiosity were you also a cross server retaler? Because if you were or are; than once again I am caught in the crossfire for no fault of my own as I am not multie running FFA player....

This is an honest question as prior to you being tagged with me in Darkn3ss and everyone saying that you had suiceded us twice before (of course I was one of your victims both sets...) I had yet to had any interactions with you and didnt know you as I only play here and in 1a with Mercs.

To give you a better idea on how Hellrush thought process works, I hurt his feewings in 1a and since we were both in same alliance he opted to suicide me here, that's Hellrush for you.
(•_•)