Verified:

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 12:17:36

I don't have a contact for y'all... but I don't see a war dec yet you decided to missile one of us and kill one? Any reason?

Lookin at one of the country names could it be a carry over from last reset? Figured you better kill one of us for no reseon to make it a fair fight? :_)

+++ As a matter of fact we are NOT declaring war on Evo so anyone that wants to farm them go ahead before they are in DRs....

Yippee!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2015, 12:45:40

Didn't you jump them last set without declaring war? Seems a bit double standard to be complaining about the exact situation but with flipped roles.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 12:57:25

I've never seen Evo on this server since I started playing Celphi, which has only been a few resets now? so I dunno the reasons... and I am definitely not complaining - lol This definitely beats the heck our of waiting for food to sell and paint to dry!

It was DNH we smacked last reset right? and it wasn't for no reason - it was because Vic said y'all were dragging down his ANW... so we were trying to kill y'all off to help out our pal Vic...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 14:52:14

same people are tagged as last set, just a different tagname to throw you dummies off. But yes you did this crap to us last reset, than got all your pals to jump in once you started losing.
Do as I say, not as I do.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 15:47:13

I will post a stern war dec on Evo's behalf!

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 17:00:43

lol Killa - we were losing? lol you must live in Colorado.... but you should get your revenge since I JUST finished my switch and we weren't ready at all - good timing on y'alls part - but don't worry - we will go down swinging!

thanks Fly

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 13th 2015, 23:35:56

Elders will be policing for xBaDx... retals and/or kills at their discretion...

Colo Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 1:07:07

Originally posted by Dreckon:
lol Killa - we were losing? lol you must live in Colorado.... but you should get your revenge since I JUST finished my switch and we weren't ready at all - good timing on y'alls part - but don't worry - we will go down swinging!

thanks Fly

Leave Colorado outa this hoe.

elvesrus

Jun 14th 2015, 1:44:18

I don't think policing is legal on this server as it involves coordination outside the tag.

Also the forums don't matter when it comes to war. In game actions declared it already (or so I've heard from at least one mod)

#elves4mod
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 2:31:34

Originally posted by Colo:

thanks Fly

http://upload.wikimedia.org/..._the_vegetable_garden.JPG

I believe ya meant Ho, ya Ho.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Vic Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 2:35:05

Originally posted by archaic:

thanks Fly

http://skp808.0catch.com/HoHoHo.gif

elvesrus

Jun 14th 2015, 2:38:03

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Colo Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 3:30:43

Originally posted by archaic:

thanks Fly

Ok Santa Claus. You are old, I understand why you are confused when I call someone a tool.

*Drops the mike and walks off stage*

Colo Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 3:32:51

Damnit vic, I posted before I read yours. Scratch the santa claus and replace with "ok J-rock" in my original.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 3:37:56

xBaDx is getting destroyed.

archaic Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 3:58:08

Two potatoes are standing on a street corner, one is a prostitute - how can you tell which one?

The one with I-da-ho written on it.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Thunder Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 9:54:56

poor Celphi *pats Celphi on the head* a lot to learn yet.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 11:54:02

Yeah- it's obvious I need a class on what it means to get rofl-stomped. /sarcasm

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 14:47:27

bad is a war tag. evo is... who knows. i think despite the fs (which i consider a botch FS) bad will still win this if they coordinate. evo went with an ab run and a half assed gs run.... but only got one kill. i consider this a botched fs. Gotta get the two kills.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 14:49:27

as for elders policing for bad... its not so much policing as it is Elders picking the same targets as those who annoy bad. itll be pure coincidence i swear

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 14:56:32

I've had xBaDx try to spy me. They're aggressive and I find it comical that they got destroyed by a non-coordinating clan. To add salt to injury- it was by netting clan (DNH) who they FS'd the set prior.

Botch or not,.- their attack has been quite successful thus far.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 15:05:43

@elvesrus:

You're 100% correct. Two teams cannot engage against one. Also, war declaration is not required on forums, in-game actions determine if two clans are at war.

So it's probably a safe bet to say, Evo is going to pwn xBaDx for the remainer of the set w/o any interruption.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 15:26:34

nobody said anything abouy elders hitting evo. elders will hit any outsider who who tries to farm bad while they war. Let them war in peace.

also celphi, the war is two days old... maybe. give it time and youll see

Dreckon Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 15:28:56

obviously I am supposedly biased - but I agree with diss... BaD had almost zero turns and some are techers and some just switched strats... I assumed we'd have 2 and maybe 3 dead countries before we could hit back! Of COURSE it's a set where my farmer/oiler could have ROCKED - fluffers! lol and BaD hasn't even hit back yet - so for Celphi to say BaD is getting destroyed is a bit confusing - we still might be - but I wouldn't call it yet buddy...

And DNH got tag killed last reset (other than Vic who we pardoned) - and y'all killed 2 of our smaller ones if I remember correctly?

whatever - the sun is shining somewhere (not here in Dallas) and the fish are biting.... everything else is just bonus!

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 15:39:04

above all else. keep fit and have fun. im not sure why celphi all of a sudden has a hate on for us. i mean he played with us last set but doesnt like us anymore.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 15:50:58

Where do you sense hate? I'm just disagreeing with your assessment of how their war is going.

Not quite sure why you're saying hate on for 'us'. Where did I mention Elders?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 16:04:05

If they just AB all your members evenly for the rest of set, keep building their SPAL and buy SDI, there's no coming back.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 16:05:05

theres a sense of intentional disagreeability. i could pretty much say anything and youll disagree with me about it. theres malcontent... but i dont know why

ZDH Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 16:05:57

I do spy ops before land grabbing Celphi how is that aggressive? I havn't played in years this is going to be fun :)
-BigZ

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 16:12:34

@ZDH:
2015-06-09 17:13:07 PS Dallas Cowboys (#47) xBaDx The Scarecrow (#51) VILLAINZ 559A (950A)
2015-06-08 15:54:50 PS Dallas Cowboys (#47) xBaDx ADC4LIFE (#34) evoDJB 497A (765A)
2015-06-08 02:42:37 PS Dallas Cowboys (#47) xBaDx GLHF (#63) MiM 244A (451A)

Is aggressive on TEAM.

@Dissident:
There's nothing intentional about it. I made my opinion of xBaDx before you even made a post. If you want to 'protect' them then it certainly may seem like I'm attacking you too.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 16:19:07

In fact, if I recall correctly, I wanted to attack xBaDx last set (when I was in Elders) but apparantly one of the xBaDx members caught us spying on them and begged us not to attack them. So my disagreement with xBaDx has nothing to do with you.

What I found interesting is that they begged us not to attack them, but then the next day attacks DNH.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 16:46:21

im not sure what the difference between "begging" and "asking" is... but i think with begging you have to be on your knees. i dont recall any that...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 17:01:07

The difference is that I'm quoting Txxxx from Elders. Not my words. So you might want to explain those differences to him.

I can post screenshot of convo if you want a refresher?

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 17:06:26

im the one who had the conversation with bad about this. sooo... i dont think anyone other than bad and i can know the tone of it. all that one can glean from it is inference. i was actually there... and i can say there was no begging. an idea was presented, we discussed it as a team, a decision was made. its no more and no less than that.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 17:13:29

So, do you want me to post the FB message where Txxxx says they begged us? It's in black and white his words, not mine.

Don't you recall the words: "Jonah says bibi is dead weight. he refuses to fight". "All I'm saying is this guy is asking permission to war with someone else." "He came to us pretty much begging /smileyfacehere"

I mean I can just type that right? ,. so with your permission I can post the actual convo. I'm just respecting the privacy aspect.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 17:19:56

i dont know why its so important to you that youre right. you must have a problem with pride or something. since you are not part of our team any more and not part of evo or bad, why dont you mind your own business and NOT post personal conversations. like ffs man. let it go.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 17:21:28

whats your country number? my guys are getting bored

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 17:25:02

The truth is- I had no desire to post it, but since you want to point out my errandous choice of words, I thought it's only fair to point out it wasn't my error. It was merely me, quoting you, on an earlier date.

Call it my pride, call it my problem, it wasn't a discussion until you made it one. And for the record- I was minding my own business, if you go back to the top of this thread, I was talking directly about xBaDx, nothing in there about Elders or you, until you tried to correct me on something that needed no correction.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 17:29:14

no. i made a correction that bad is not getting rofl stomped. i stand by that assessment. we havent seen a counter strike yet. i consider the first strike to be on the weak side. you needed to be corrected on these points.

your hardon for AB and spy ops is hilarious.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 17:31:41

Well you'd still be killing countries with 100% military strategy if it weren't for me.

So I don't think you're hardly in a place to point fingers at how to war in EE.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 17:32:18

and yet we still won wars before that.

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 17:35:17

thats the thing man... you dont know how to war. just look at your stats from last set. your war hits were atrocious. we would be saving turns for a kill run and youre fluffing burning them by teching. if you dont know how to play on a team, you dont know how to war. THAT is the most important factor. coordination and activity win wars. we basically 4 manned our war last set because you were there

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 17:35:20

Yes, because your clan's coordination is exceptional and the players in your clan are exceptional people.

Exceptional: unusually good; outstanding.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 17:36:24

Would you like to 1 on 1? Because if I can't war then I should lose right?

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 17:39:21

none of our guys are outstanding masterminds. but what makes us great is that we play as a team. you wanna go one on one? i dont see any merit in that... clearly you just dont understand that hockey games are not won by the puck hog

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 17:40:11

There's more to war than mashing the attack button with 5 people at the same time. That's why I left.

Your words "we don't care if we die, as long as we get the tag kill".

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 17:42:18

exactly. thats war. you wanna do splinter cell... we want war.

ZDH Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 17:42:27

Originally posted by Celphi:
@ZDH:
2015-06-09 17:13:07 PS Dallas Cowboys (#47) xBaDx The Scarecrow (#51) VILLAINZ 559A (950A)
2015-06-08 15:54:50 PS Dallas Cowboys (#47) xBaDx ADC4LIFE (#34) evoDJB 497A (765A)
2015-06-08 02:42:37 PS Dallas Cowboys (#47) xBaDx GLHF (#63) MiM 244A (451A)

Is aggressive on TEAM.

@Dissident:
There's nothing intentional about it. I made my opinion of xBaDx before you even made a post. If you want to 'protect' them then it certainly may seem like I'm attacking you too.

What makes that aggressive....those are land grabs which can be retal'd. So?
-BigZ

Dissident Game profile

Jun 14th 2015, 17:45:46

dude. you bailed on your team before the end of the set. thats basically a court marshall for awol... if we want to talk about war.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2015, 17:47:13

@ZDH:

It's just my opinion that it's aggressive. Players typically don't have that many LGs from that many different clans in such a short period of time on this server.