Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 14:07:29

I hate retal policy threads, but we had a difference of opinion and i don't want others to get their panties in a bunch -

simple we don't do 1: kill

we do 1:1, the only time we will escalate is when there is multiple attacks in 48 hrs by the same clan and the land lost is not recovered by 1:1, but highly unlikely to ever come into play.

example - lets say Dlance hits us 3 times for a total of 300 ar, we will retal 3 times, even if we take 1k land in the first hit, we will retal 3 times.

lets say we only get 50 ar on 3 hits, then we will take the escalating route and do 2 more ( 3 :5 ) but no more.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 8:26:21

thats nice but we do 1:kill and seeing as how your filthy troops tried to take our land we're gonna play by our rules

welcome to the server...get smart quick or this is gonna become a regular thing for you guys

ZIP Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 15:10:40

fighting rd will be a regular thing i got a feeling.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 17:05:53

before you try to be all self righteous and sacrifice your 5 countries each reset you might want to talk to the ppl that came before you saying those exact same things

thunder kwmi would be a good place to start...and our buddy archaic incase you don't believe the first 2.

ZIP Game profile

Dec 22nd 2010, 18:43:51

bahh hum bug

ZIP Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 0:47:59

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
before you try to be all self righteous and sacrifice your 5 countries each reset you might want to talk to the ppl that came before you saying those exact same things

thunder kwmi would be a good place to start...and our buddy archaic incase you don't believe the first 2.

i'm sure others have tried too, not just those two or three.

Pain Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 4:31:52

Originally posted by ZIP:

zip that was his point. lots have tried it, yet nothing has changed. see where im going with this?

I still dont understand why people have such a hard time just not messing with RD. trust me your not pissing anyone off if you suicide a tag that WANTS to kill people. it makes you the idiot for giving up a set where you could be enjoying yourself to prove a point youll never make.
Your mother is a nice woman

Mr Emerald

Dec 23rd 2010, 5:42:02

fighting rd will be a regular thing i got a feeling.

I got a feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night!
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

ZIP Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 11:55:03

died //

archaic Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 15:06:44

Well, I quit the war with RD - but they did not quit the war with me so I soldier on. I guess I will keep biting their ankles until they give up 1:kill (which is an awful policy that DOES hurt the server) or enough people get sick of them and either fight back or abandon the server. I don't care either way, team is the only server I play on anymore and running a solo-suicider is pretty fluffing easy.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pain Game profile

Dec 23rd 2010, 20:52:31

explain how it hurts the server. farming people relentlessly hurts the server. suiciding people hurts the server.

killing people for attacking you is part of the game. you can have any retal policy you want if you can enforce it. its funny you only have an issue with RD when FBI has been known to do similar things over landgrabs.

get over youself archaic. RD offered you a truce so anything you get you deserve.
Your mother is a nice woman

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 5:46:28

example - lets say Dlance hits us 3 times for a total of 300 ar, we will retal 3 times, even if we take 1k land in the first hit, we will retal 3 times.

What if DL, farms your all jetter down?

I kid, I kid

*runs from DL*

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 9:30:02

only 3 restarts? kinda disappointed in the intensity of your revolutionary struggle...

Mr. Lime Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 9:33:26

oh and i was naming leaders of a team/s. and i'll have you know once we fought it out for a few resets i'm actually friends with both of them now and rd/mkr/lords get along just fine.

just saying i did try to give you a heads up warning before you made us kill you...i was a nice lil doggie ....

ZIP Game profile

Dec 24th 2010, 12:54:18

woof woof