Verified:

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 4:17:19

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
Dude if you want a fair fight with the all you have to do is grab 5 and arrange it. What you guys are doing now is just suiciding and just being a troublemaker so, no one feels different helping to drop you..

You guys can go on here and spew your so, called high and mighty moral superiority but, all you guys want to do is cause chaos and blame other alliance for your own failures. You want to say because you made a big commie that went un hit while there entire tag was being hit by between 2 to 3 suiciders form turn 101 on your so much superior....

Remember a key statistic in this game is the ability to work with people..

NO NO NO NO next set elders is reserved!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Link Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 4:21:43

Originally posted by Celphi:
Elders cannot kill an active player by themselves (if they had to).

Bullfluff lol. would love to prove how hollow those words are..

And thanks for a link that shows multiple tags hitting us, to kill our least active player that set lol. Happens all the time!..

I can't stress enough that the elders from the last 3 sets are a whole different machine compared to the old us..
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 4:24:58

And I'll never deny we let our friends help us kill suiciders and will kill theirs as well. And yes almost all are ex elders lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dutchy Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 6:12:52

I'm not an Ex-Elder. And I'll always help kill suiciders, regardless of asked or not.

PS - Elders haven't asked for help.

Link Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 6:29:07

Good man. fluff suiciders lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 7:51:53

mr garrison style!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Link Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 8:06:03

What ever happened to Mr hat... Satan? Loll
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 9:05:32

Originally posted by Link:
And thanks for a link that shows multiple tags hitting us,

Perfect example of how Elders stretch definitions.
Multiple tags? Yes.
Two - 1 man tags.

Total players for KR? 2.

End result? Dead Elder.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Link Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 9:10:57

You define one country from ancients hitting with 3 elders as multiple clans as well lol. Things get funny when you look at the bigger picture.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Scott Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 13:58:36

You define one country from ancients hitting with 3 elders as multiple clans as well lol. Things get funny when you look at the bigger picture.

That would require logic.

Celphi's logic well dried up years ago :(

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 14:01:10

Perfect example of how Elders stretch definitions.

You keep spitting irony as heavy as that and it might kill you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 16:23:39

Ok Link, here, I'll make it clearer then..

Elders needs more than 5 players to kill an active player.
Celphi only used 1.

Does that sound better for you?

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 16:59:35

Used =/= needs

You will catch on. Maybe.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 17:16:25

Celphi doesn't need. But I used. <---- Your grocery example.
Elders does need. And they used. <----- Grocery example doesn't apply, because they cannot do with <=5 members.

That's why they're different.

Edited By: Celphi on Jan 22nd 2016, 17:19:22

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 17:19:07

the only difference there is they have more friends readily available to help than than you do. we can agree on that.

the objective when killing suiciders isnt fairness. you want to fight fair make a tag and go for it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 17:20:50

More friends?

So, more attackers always means more friends?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 17:24:45

It's easy to play on alliance when you're in the largest clan.

It's easy to play on team when you have more than your clan helping you attack your target.

I'm not playing alliance style rules on team. So enjoy the suiciding.

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 17:28:27

it means more people willing to help. why would i limit myself to 5 hitters when more want to participate? it doesnt mean elders COULDNT have killed that country with just their members, just that they DIDNT. how hard is that to understand? Elders has wared before, meaning they have killed countries with 5 or less members before. you yapping about one instance over and over and using it as your bible just makes you look silly.

suiciders arnt a challenge, they are an annoyance. If you want to compare yourself to elders, make a tag and fight them. Judging them offlining a suicider to you planning a FS KR out is silly. I have solo killed with less than 110 turns. It doesnt mean i dont welcome help when it is offered. It doesnt mean if i get help i cant solo kill again. you cant see that because you are dense, but everyone else can.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 17:35:27

and even before you started playing this server people were fluffing about the new rules overpowering suiciders. a tryhard is difficult to kill with an inactive and unorganized 5 member team. a large part of the reason for the revocation of the rules was to allow the server to police itself. Toallow the server to protect netting clans from suiciders because they were becoming a problem. Suiciders do nothing but drive people from the game and it is why everyone helps kill them.

you have become the very thing that caused the rules to be changed to allow tags help eachother. hopefully you can appreciate the irony in that. you are nothing more than a child throwing a fit. dont complain when mommy AND daddy discipline you.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 22nd 2016, 17:40:36
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 17:56:37

Haha.

I'll keep reminding everyone of that one instance too; because, it's proof. That they can't do it.

It's exactly why they declared war on the alphabets. So they could attack Rybka with more than 5 players. As soon as I recognized it, I went back to suicide mode, and it shall remain so every set.

Already, I see other countries following suit (ie. Country) . If you want to get back at this ALLIANCE style cooperation on TEAM, just AB/BR/Missile them, and then self-delete by dropping all your land to 0.

Edited By: Celphi on Jan 22nd 2016, 18:01:00

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 18:11:06

So delusional you should be a case study somewhere. It is fascinating.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. You arnt going to change anything by suiciding. Good luck.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 18:26:10

It's not my expectation to change anything.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 18:32:22

I laugh when you say that you dont want to play by alloance or team rules... when its right there in the name...

Youre mad that we have a team or something?

Naw... all youre trying to do is piss people off and elders have made themselves a target. You get your jollies by trolling. And im not going to engage in that

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 18:38:42

It's not my expectation to change anything.

so what is your goal? revenge? and then fluff when they dont care enough to kill you solo?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 18:39:45

Mad @ their team? No.
My goal is to ruin their set just like they ruined N's set. The difference is, the players of N aren't going to waste their time on Elders. I will.

When Elders learns to manage their own wars,. ie. <6 vs <6, I'll consider making a team rather than a suicide country.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 19:00:34

@Dissident:

It's not possible for you to remain quiet or non-engaging. It is unavoidable. It is your destiny.

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 20:05:22

You are going to ruin a war clans set by making them war.

Got it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 20:30:42

That's why I self-delete. I take away the enjoyment of warring the suicider too.

Trust me Ford. It's very annoying. Plus, I'm severely limiting their targets each set, by doing so.

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 21:16:46

If that is what you have to tell yourself.

Not having to kill a suicider sounds pretty good to me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 21:40:25

I think so too. I'm doing them a favor by self-deleting. Why all the ruckus?

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 21:59:35

because everything you say is bullfluff. you fundamentally misunderstand the reasoning and logic behind almost everything.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:05:05

Hey Ford, remember that one set when you thought you killed me? You were like all happy. You even made a post about it., congratulating yourself. I waited for a little while so you could walk around with your head up high, but then I broke the bad news an hr later that it wasn't me. Man, good times...

Here's the post if you forgot how it went: http://earthempires.com/...celphi-37709?t=1444444965

Link Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:10:25

You are pretty thick lol. You refuse to accept that all you're saying is ridiculous and I'm done trying to point out the obvious.. we just go round and round like a retard carousel....

3 elders + 1 ancient = 4 countries killing lol. Last set the 7 of us ruined the abc coalition.... Innocent and not... Set before last we fought v AND w by our selves.. And massacred them both with 0 interference.. all while drunksex and villains got ops on us... (Which we never took as a prelude to war because that's just dumb paranoia) You won't acknowledge that because it proves you wrong tho lol. If you want to live in the past, at least don't cherry pick lol.

As a suicider you can expect multiple tags to help us kill you. Every set, tagged or untagged. It's not a real war and we aren't under any obligation to kill them without aid.. yet again I say we don't ask them to help, but they offer... Believe it or not, people like us lol.

Any actual war where the b side is a real tag, elders wouldn't accept aid.. (even tho with the spirit rules gone, we could fluffing jump people every set with 20 countries and still not be in any violation) These are facts lol. But you can have a blast in the wonderful world of make believe.. matters not to me realistically.. the whole server sees what's happening and there are like 3 people that don't like is at this point... Hopefully they can get 2 more and give us a real war.. but we are content with just killing suiciders If that's what it boils down to lol

Truthfully I look forward to this all settling down enough that elders can war drunksex unmolested... We grow tired of the easy riff raff and let's face in... rybka will never be a challenge to us.

Edited By: Link on Jan 22nd 2016, 22:12:52
See Original Post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:20:02

Hey Ford, remember that one set when you thought you killed me? You were like all happy. You even made a post about it., congratulating yourself. I waited for a little while so you could walk around with your head up high, but then I broke the bad news an hr later that it wasn't me. Man, good times...

Here's the post if you forgot how it went: http://earthempires.com/...celphi-37709?t=1444444965

you remember that time that had anything to do with you being full of fluff?

i had been drinking all day when i posted that lol. im not ashamed of it like you seem to want me to be.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:23:42

Link, your clan didn't ruin ABC,.. Your clan declared war on a coalition that was in a civil war.

Imagine if your clan got FS'd by someone tomorrow. Are you going to say they ruined you? Or are you going to say it's because of the suiciders?

Link Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:41:55

Difference is, we would restart, fight back, and still exist next set lol.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:44:25

So that comparison doesn't work.. if a tag crushed us 4 times, and we stopped existing, then yea.. we got ruined
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:45:53

are point is the coalition should not of existed in the first place but, I guess that beside the point....

Xninja Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:46:02

Boltar needs to bring TSO back and red the server :-P
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Link Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:48:23

And if we got hit now we would be fluffed and it's absolutely because of the suiciders. Retarded to think otherwise.. still tho, we would still be here. We don't mind dying tho lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:55:26

^^ Exactly.

It's no different than a clan trying to claim credit on a coalition already in a civil war.

Scott Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:57:28

Originally posted by Scott:
I wasn't the leader nor a member of rybka when that happened. So I'm not quite sure what your point is.

O really? Sure acted like you were. Bullfluff meter is ringing off the charts.
I wasn't the leader nor a member of rybka when that happened. So I'm not quite sure what your point is.

http://m.earthempires.com/...badx-0-36866?t=1438826224

Silence...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 23:18:55

@Scott:
Silence? Uhm, there's silence because I don't understand why you're posting a quote of mine and then linking a thread. Is there supposed to be some sort of connection?

Scott Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 0:09:46

@Scott:
Silence? Uhm, there's silence because I don't understand why you're posting a quote of mine and then linking a thread. Is there supposed to be some sort of connection?

Sorry tard. Let me recap.

It was more of a statement... I can't expect the leader/member of a clan who targets netting clans to make himself easily identifiable.

The irony.... Rybka took about a week to get the first kill on a bunch of people netting...

The kettle is black...

O really? Sure acted like you were. Bullfluff meter is ringing off the charts.

http://m.earthempires.com/...badx-0-36866?t=1438826224

I am sure your limited capacity will force you to say deep deep derp... I don't understand because I have a celphi brain, but just try to apply common sense and logic.

Link Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 0:10:31

The coalition didn't die off completely because of civil war tho. It ended directly due to us lol.. And even if there is more to it than that, they are gone and our objective is complete. We could have had hero's fighting with us and a fully active version of ancients.. I could have also had no tiny come back with belders and we could be a fluffty version of the old tso and rd before them.. but contrary to your beliefs we like the team dynamic and we look for challenge and are almost always outnumbered.

It's not our fault that the civil war kept going once we made the move, that we were positive would make you guys work together.. You (rybka) were the only ones that tried to fight us on the behalf of a coalition that swore their sole purpose was to ensure that what we did couldn't happen... And that's sad.. the people that swore they would keep them safe didn't lift a finger.. You did and I give you credit for it, all b.s. aside.... We were the most disappointed last set.. we thought we would awaken the Dragon by sacrificing n,uuu,z and the others I can't remember... But instead we ended up in a boring repetition of killing one sheep after another.. we even took a 2 day break to let them asemble and attack us unified... I was literally shocked when instead I seen a post saying that n and the others were on their own... Oh well.. win some lose some.. but we rolled them dice, convinced it would result in a full blown abc attack... And I was wrong.

We lifted the veil and as a result, the internal feud swelled instead of died.. this one blaming that one.. a lot of name calling and finger pointing..

We have killed a few innocent clans in the past with little to no justification outside of we were bored and they weren't relevant and you can go on hating us for it, but we never bother actual full tags that are just trying to have fun and what not.. Every other war we fight had some dumb reason or another.. And let's not forget

It's all just a wonderful terrible game.

:)

Weather I'm being jumped by 25 countries together, or killing on even ground... Or having my ankles chewed on... As long as I have a chance to kill and a chance to stop my country from dying I'm enjoying myself... Praising.. insulting... Killing... Dying.. I love it all! Regardless of where it all leads I'm having more fun here now than I can ever remember having playing this game.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2016, 0:18:52

Scott:

Are you trying to say xBaDx was a netting clan? You may want to redo your homework before you fail the class.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2016, 0:21:43

@Link:

/shrug, I'm not mad for your clan taking advantage of the situation. I'm just pointing out, your clan has a reputation for doing that.

&

You may enjoy your ankles being bitten on, but I doubt your entire clan shares that enthusiasm. Every set it's going to happen. So your clan is going to have to learn to adapt. Look at as me training your clan for OOP wars.

Edited By: Celphi on Jan 23rd 2016, 0:24:03

Scott Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 0:24:08

Scott:

Are you trying to say xBaDx was a netting clan? You may want to redo your homework before you fail the class.

They were clearly netting when you fsed and dint even get a kill :) you know this...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2016, 0:28:45

What's your definition of a 'netting clan' Scott?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2016, 0:30:58

@Scott:

Since we didn't get a kill, can you define what a kill is too?

I could have sworn red meant dead: http://earthgraphs.com/...;clan=xBaDx&reset=887