Verified:

PaperTiger Game profile

Aug 11th 2018, 23:39:04

Who also repeatedly talked fluff to me through messaging, had the netting capacity of a 12 year old (no offense youngins). THEN BEFORE they self deleted like a bunch of Pansies, they parking lot their own teammate. They complained about no comm's, but yet didnt join ghqnet.com site for our team, no alerts, refused to accept anything but intelligence alliance from the beginning.
#65, not a team player (ya i know how ironic), also how stupid of me???
#68 deathfromabove, obviously not the real guy, he couldnt pass 500k NW.
so ya they both said they quitting earth, and GOOD RIDDANCE.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2018, 0:05:07

Yup, I had conversations with the Ebert imposter, and I knew it wasn't him because he didn't know who I was plus his country was garbage LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

aliyah Game profile

Aug 12th 2018, 1:02:09

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Yup, I had conversations with the Ebert imposter, and I knew it wasn't him because he didn't know who I was plus his country was garbage LOL

LOL He showed us the message. I figured you sent it to the wrong person TBH.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2018, 1:09:45

:-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2018, 1:30:55

This is what happens when you blindly accept people into your clan.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

aliyah Game profile

Aug 12th 2018, 1:41:16

He didn't blindly accept them. If only it was that simple. We (Skywise and I) knew them and I, for one, didn't see this coming.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

archaic Game profile

Aug 12th 2018, 1:56:25

There is a pretty concerted effort by a small group of players to destroy this server this set. Most of them have repeatedly failed at the game on other servers so they have picked out Team as the low hanging fruit. You can get banned from this game for making bad off color jokes, but constantly trying to ruin the game experience for others is not even noticed by the (sic) mods. Add #4 and #39 to the list. Just flat out unskilled griefers
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2018, 2:15:55

Unfortunately true ^
(•_•)

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 12th 2018, 18:40:30

yeah I didnt run death from above this round lol. any everyone knows I am in zig or zag.

DruncK Game profile

Aug 12th 2018, 19:22:50

Originally posted by archaic:
There is a pretty concerted effort by a small group of players to destroy this server this set. Most of them have repeatedly failed at the game on other servers so they have picked out Team as the low hanging fruit. You can get banned from this game for making bad off color jokes, but constantly trying to ruin the game experience for others is not even noticed by the (sic) mods. Add #4 and #39 to the list. Just flat out unskilled griefers

You give these guys entirely too much credit and it's not the group you think it is.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 13th 2018, 4:05:23

Originally posted by archaic:

I can implement the Spirit of the Server rules...if the consensus wants it back?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 4:06:59

A lot of people know (especially express players) I am fair, come and talk to me in person, I am not psychic or a mind reader ;)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 4:42:37

Originally posted by galleri:
I can implement the Spirit of the Server rules...if the consensus wants it back?
HAHA. No. They all wanted it like this two years ago. So let them suffer.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 5:36:56

Originally posted by Celphi:

This ^
(•_•)

Nerrus Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 5:45:16

Originally posted by Celphi:
Amen brother... they made their bed now let them lie in it.
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

user Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 6:17:46

'

DruncK Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 6:33:16

How does a guy in your team being a deusche have anything to do with spirit rules???

Villains are the spirit rules, that's the way it should be. Until some 5 man team can match their abilities they are the unspoken kings of the server.

Veritas

Aug 13th 2018, 14:08:01

Originally posted by DruncK:
How does a guy in your team being a deusche have anything to do with spirit rules???

Villains are the spirit rules, that's the way it should be. Until some 5 man team can match their abilities they are the unspoken kings of the server.
How, how, how...

Edited By: Veritas on Aug 13th 2018, 14:15:59
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 14:20:47

Originally posted by DruncK:

Read archaic's post. Apparently (mods aka that would be me) are ignoring and allowing things to get ruined on this server. Though this server has been a craphole for over 5 years, I have no idea how it was during the Spirit rules because I was gone for a bit at that time. Nate (elves) removed it and started, it could easily be implemented again.
If you don't know what the Spirit of the Server rules are.... Go look for them.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 14:29:35

What archaic means is that the ability to ruin someones hard work with 1/10th the effort is what creates a toxic server atmosphere... it is a Developers issue first and foremost, but ofc mods could start deleting countries/tags or even banning them for griefing tho its a very time consuming effort and some situations are not that black and white like #4 this set for instance.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 14:44:43

Yes this would really fall into a grey area....and a pain in the rear of time consumption as you stated. Especially with all I have going on :/

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 15:27:42

A lot of the problem with suiciders would be addressed by making GDI like in primary, that alone will make a big difference, right now GDI is garbage in this server, countries 10x your size can come in and fk you up.
(•_•)

notebert Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 15:44:40

> There is a pretty concerted effort by a small group of players to destroy this server this set. Most of them have repeatedly failed at the game on other servers so they have picked out Team as the low hanging fruit.

Let me ungrey this some.

This was my first and will be my last experience of team server. To suggest that I or anyone else could make it any worse than it already is makes me chuckle. Reading comments here seems y'all made your beds.

I tried it b/c I was asked to help out because some teams appeared to be bigger than others. Unfortunately, the so-called leader of our team was an intolerable ass. Furthermore, despite keeping myself to myself, I was BR'd flat within a day or so of coming OOP. This was somewhat unexpected being an all-x.

I was kind of expecting to get killed by ebert et al for stealing the country name, which of course would have been perfectly fair. But apparently, this was unrelated...

Ostensibly #63 was perfectly justified, in retaling our "Not a team Player". Ironically "Not a team Player" did, in fact, consider the team and appeared to accept the retal. The weird thing was I saw in-game messages saying to hit #63. I'd checked the news though and thought better of it.

So then one of our clan does the RoR, perhaps they just hadn't checked the news, but when your 'leader' in-game's saying someone needs to be hit that's understandable. Leaders don't suggest doing stupid stuff right?

Maybe its just me though - I dunno how things roll on team, maybe RoR is fine here. Personally, I think it's a dumb donkey move that will not only get you killed but also have sex over your so-called teammates but what would I know. Anyway our glorious leader decides "teh smrt" thing to do is send missiles. *rolls eyes*

Even after all this Not a Team Player and I both take part in the attempted kill run to protect his dumb butt... under instruction from others in the team, who surely know better than our newbie "netting capacity of a 12yo" asses. Notably absent of any effort in the KR was our glorious leader. Probably busy rebuilding his country whilst his minions serve as a distraction.

So don't talk to me about what I did or didn't do for "your" team.

Edited By: galleri on Aug 13th 2018, 22:18:42. Reason: Fixed all grammar errors, missing commas, spelling y'all wrong,

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 16:03:56

Oh boy LOL
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 16:21:33

Well if you ever want to play under a tag that won't get you killed you have some options ;)

osloos Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 16:36:04

I was surprisingly decent at this game when I was 12

PaperTiger Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 18:45:03

haha they just remade their countries, and spy op'd all my troops and building. seriously toxic, being able to hit own tag should not be allowed. I wouldnt care if was ZZ or anyone else, but the fact that 'notebert' 'quit' but still has time to come back just to fluff me.
you
are a troll.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 20:25:20

Originally posted by notebert:
> There is a pretty concerted effort by a small group of players to destroy this server this set. Most of them have repeatedly failed at the game on other servers so they have picked out Team as the low hanging fruit.

Let me ungrey this some.

This was my first and will be my last experience of team server. To suggest that I or any one else could make it any worse than it already is makes me chuckle. Reading comments here seems ya'll made your beds.

I tried it b/c i was asked to help out because some teams appeared to be bigger than others. Unfortunately the so called leader of our team was an intolerable ass. Furthermore despite keeping myself to myself, I was BR'd flat within a day or so of coming OOP. This was somewhat unexpected being an all-x.

I was kind of expecting to get killed by ebert et al for stealing the country name, which of course would have been perfectly fair. But apparantly this was unrelated....

Ostensibly #63 was perfectly justified, in retaling our "Not a team Player". Ironically "Not a team Player" did in fact consider the team and appeared to accept the retal. Weird thing was I saw ingame messages saying to hit #63. I'd checked the news though and thought better of it.

So then one of our clan does the RoR, perhaps they just hadn't checked the news, but when your 'leader' in-game's saying someone needs to be hit that's understandable. Leaders don't suggest doing stupid stuff right?

Maybe its just me though - I dunno how things roll on team, maybe RoR is fine here. Personally I think its a dumbass move that will not only get you killed but also fluff over your so called team mates, but what would i know. Anyway our glorious leader decides "teh smrt" thing to do is send missiles. *rolls eyes*

Even after all this Not a Team Player and I both take part in the attempted killrun to protect his dumb ass... under instruction from others in the team, who surely know better than our newbie "netting capacity of a 12yo" asses. Notably absent of any effort in the KR was our glorious leader. Probably busy rebuilding his country whilst his minions serve as a distraction.

So don't talk to me about what I did or didn't do for "your" team. fluff your fluffty dead country and fluff your super retarded "couldn't pass 500k NW" comment, who's fault do you think that is you missile waving moron.

CEILING LLAMA SEES ALL AND KNOWS ALL ;)
(you can never hide your real self :P at least from me)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 20:27:36

P.S. by the time I get home, you should edit your post, because I will do it. You have one chance and 30 mins to do so. You won't like it if I do it...

hint: there is a word I DO NOT like or take lightly in your post. If you know me, then you will figure it. If not .. ask around

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 20:27:38

Reveal him, her, it!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 20:32:13

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Reveal him, her, it!

You know me better than that.

CEILING LLAMA KNOWS WHAT YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 20:34:44

I ain't wearing anything, galleriFAIL n00blet :-)
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 20:43:03

Thats what she meant and her fail was thinking you are capable of feeling shame over it! :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 20:43:03

^^wow, I can double post!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 20:54:45

n00b!
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 21:50:31

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 22:14:10

Gerdler is correct

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 22:14:41

P.S. by the time I get home, you should edit your post, because I will do it. You have one chance and 30 mins to do so. You won't like it if I do it...

hint: there is a word I DO NOT like or take lightly in your post. If you know me, then you will figure it. If not .. ask around

It has been 2.5 hours. Sooooo.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 22:22:38

Dear notebert,
Fixed all grammar errors, missing commas, spelling "y'all" wrong, removed curse words (those would have stayed had the offensive word been removed) and removed the word that I find very offensive (retarded). Enjoy the ban, it is for 24 hours, not to worry your other alt is not banned. But if you want to respond to this then you will have to wait or use your main forum account.
You know I am normally fair, and I gave this time today with a warning and even extended it, because you can thank the following: traffic, mother in law calls (3 times), Kroger overcharged me Sunday, and needed to pick up a prescription for my surgery tomorrow.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 13th 2018, 22:27:54

posting with other alt when 1 is banned is trying to avoid ban (let's call it lex braden) and just extends ban so Gallery can't courage notebert to post before his ban ends.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 22:29:21

Hammer down galleri, let em have it :-)
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 22:36:53

Originally posted by Marshal:
posting with other alt when 1 is banned is trying to avoid ban (let's call it lex braden) and just extends ban so Gallery can't courage notebert to post before his ban ends.

If you really think the person is going to post with their real name....
then I doubt I can help you out with this.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 22:40:03

Hope surgery goes well.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 23:00:58

It will, she's a tough cookie! Best of luck regardless <3
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 13th 2018, 23:08:09

Thank you all. But if I kick it, Soviet is about to get real rich. Careful now, Superfly has wanted to marry him for years. So you might have to get in line. Then again there is Zen...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 13th 2018, 23:11:41

Is he willing to do a sex change, if so then I'll get in line too :P
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 14th 2018, 0:13:20

Oh wow.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2018, 0:32:08

Ya I'm a whore <3
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 14th 2018, 0:37:22

No SF and Zen are more...because they wouldn't require a sex change at all :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 14th 2018, 0:52:11

LOL
(•_•)