Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2012, 22:07:28

Originally posted by OmarEVP:
you said in a previous post blid that one guy hit another guy 9x for around 6k in land w/ ghost acres and did not get a single retal. that is another risk/reward situation, where the inherent risk is much smaller... especially if the larger country can sustain growth and stay clear of the smaller country in humanitarian range.

im saying waste of time could easily take that road to get land back. who knows. only the owner of the country will know.

as observers, all we can do is speculate and gossip.
The large country is only 3x bigger and not nearly out of humanitarian range. He won't get out of humanitarian range soon unless the other player's round collapses.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

OmarEVP Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 22:08:54

im just saying... it could always happen. look at cannabaiscowboy #157.

he was at the top and even rank 1 for practically the entire first 3 weeks of the reset.

i guess he stopped playing and how you got like 4-5 countries farming the fluff out of him. coould always happen to anyone. everyones level of emphasis or importance of this game is different.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2012, 22:13:58

cannabis must have deliberately quit, and not only that, must have dumped a lot of military as well. All because of one retal?

1/30 - Has 11.5m networth, suffers a retal from Ingaland.
1/30-2/2 - Drops slowly in net down to 8.8m with no networth increases recorded whatsoever in this time.
2/2 - Feeding begins.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

OmarEVP Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 22:28:20

that could be true, but he was not really a contender.

he was way behind land in pace compared to all the other indies. you can only sustain for so long when thats the case.

but what you are saying is very possible. but still, it proves that anyone can outgrow anyone. it just takes a few turn of events.

a rep that size is also probably making well over 1B a day if it were to cash out turns.

i wouldnt know for sure, but roughly... a rep fully built with tech levels @ 170, to find out what its cashing, take its acre amount and X600.

so 30x rep= approx 15M
so a 40k rep= approx 24M
50k rep= approx 30M

etc. note these are very approx numbers.

tduong Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 0:09:49

he had a lot of indy tech to make up for the land.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

blid

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2012, 1:19:31

It just struck me, concerning This is a total waste of time (#106). 100% attack success, ready to throw away his set, it has to be... ROCKMAN! Rockman, or whoever it is, was living pretty dangerously. I think EEVIL made a good clean hit after #106 sagged too low. It finally mobilized #106 to move up the rankings as well, taking a nice retal. It all seems fair to me, we don't need another Pimping Aint Easy scenario here.

tduong Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 1:24:09

It just struck me, concerning This is a total waste of time (#106). 100% attack success, ready to throw away his set, it has to be... ROCKMAN! Rockman, or whoever it is, was living pretty dangerously. I think EEVIL made a good clean hit after #106 sagged too low. It finally mobilized #106 to move up the rankings as well, taking a nice retal. It all seems fair to me, we don't need another Pimping Aint Easy scenario here.

no it is not rockman

Kevan Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 10:59:50

nice talk every1, but.....
is this still talking abt zhu ge liang?? haha

caffeineaddict Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 13:29:38

It wouldn't surprise me if rockman is playing a taste of honey #61. The punishment given to #74 is very rockmanlike.

aqua Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 14:09:06

I can confirm that ain't rockman at all since i know who that belongs to.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 15:24:39

Originally posted by caffeineaddict:
It wouldn't surprise me if rockman is playing a taste of honey #61. The punishment given to #74 is very rockmanlike.

Not much of a duel there.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 17:06:29

I can also confirm it isn't Rockman, as I know who BOTH the countries belong to. :P

tduong Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 17:42:40

that is also nto rockman

tduong Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 17:43:42

i can confirm that you will probably not be able to guess which country rockman is. He is doing something very different this set.

Feb 8th 2012, 18:37:58

Heh. Guessing rockman's country is more fun than guessing jj's

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2012, 20:33:40

JJs is easy :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Reroll

Feb 10th 2012, 5:08:13

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
JJs is easy :)

He better get 1st this round, otherwise he should put a bullet into his skull instead. I'm still baffled when I see a player have so much time and effort for this game.

tduong Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 5:14:10

wow the hate is intense

Feb 10th 2012, 7:25:22

I just can't understand how he gets away with how he plays. I'd go ape if he did that to me.

herbs12 Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 15:54:56

Because despite everything everyone thinks about JJ, and despite his less the reputable past, you still have to admit he it a good player and knows how to net.

I'm my mind the top 3 spots have been claimed already, he is going to be one of them unless something happens.

tduong Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 16:43:35

i don't think anyone can break that country or even attempt to. The defense is quite immense all around.

Reroll

Feb 10th 2012, 17:29:36

I just can't understand how he gets away with how he plays. I'd go ape if he did that to me.

Well, if the country you hit belongs to your 'friend' then maybe you can get away with it. On second thought, will a 'friend' of yours willing to spend 2 months and then let you farm the crap out of them? :)

Feb 10th 2012, 17:32:33

It's not his "roommate" again, is it?

Reroll

Feb 10th 2012, 17:42:48

Originally posted by herbs12:
Because despite everything everyone thinks about JJ, and despite his less the reputable past, you still have to admit he it a good player and knows how to net.

I'm my mind the top 3 spots have been claimed already, he is going to be one of them unless something happens.

It is not difficult to net like him when you can hit a country 9x but not getting a single hit back. You just did 4 taps on the same country but you got CMed. So in retrospect, when you want to multi tap make sure you do it 9x, otherwise you will get retal. :)

tduong Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 17:59:08

I just notice that he does a lot of multi taps then cash and boost his net out of humanitarian range so they can't retal. When they get within range, he farms them again lol.
I tried doing that too but i don't make enough cash to run away like that.

Reroll

Feb 10th 2012, 18:34:14

It's not his "roommate" again, is it?

It is his parrot this round. ^^

blid

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 19:25:15

Originally posted by tduong:
I just notice that he does a lot of multi taps then cash and boost his net out of humanitarian range so they can't retal. When they get within range, he farms them again lol.
I tried doing that too but i don't make enough cash to run away like that.
He did NOT net out of humanitarian range of Oceana until AFTER Oceana retaled on two other players. Why Oceana chose those players instead of the guy who 9x tapped him I don't know.
Originally posted by Reroll:

It is not difficult to net like him when you can hit a country 9x but not getting a single hit back. You just did 4 taps on the same country but you got CMed. So in retrospect, when you want to multi tap make sure you do it 9x, otherwise you will get retal. :)
Also it's helpful to have tech leeches too.

tduong Game profile

Feb 10th 2012, 20:38:01

I'm not going to check eestats on my phone. Someone do that with time stamps please

blid

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 20:46:56

2012-02-08 11:26:01 Oceana $6,627,486 9,913 acres C
2012-02-08 11:21:01 Oceana $6,146,539 9,913 acres C
Oceana's networth on 2/8 before and after doing a round of GS and missiles on Swords to Plowshares.

Autmn's net at the same time:
2012-02-08 11:26:01 Autumn On A Saturday Night $25,106,623 52,568 acres RG

This means Oceana only required 6,276,656 to op Autumn instead, which he easily could have done, but he chose to op and missile Swords instead. Apparently a 4x hit that included 2 bounces was determined to be more deserving of retal than a 9x extended farming operation.

And, what's more, Autumn finished his 9th tap back on 2/6. Oceana was in range all day 2/6, all day 2/7, and, like I said, most of 2/8. But he chose to never hit Autumn, and then hit someone else instead.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2012, 20:53:34

But, here's Oceana's forums account: http://forums.earthempires.com/...t=Earth&memberid=1487

Seems to have been around for some time and for all I know he is a legit dude. I just can't understand letting someone 9x tap you without letting even one missile fly.

herbs12 Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 1:10:41

I hoped I could get away with a 3 tap on him after all of that. But didnt happen, but all good I expected to eat something from him :) I'm just happy he nuked reroll instead of myself I'll take chems over nukes anytime in this situation.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 2:42:17

A lot of the middle and lower countries will be breathing a sigh of relief in the coming days as the top countries stop grabbing them.

Now, they will be battling themselves.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 6:20:42

I hoped I could get away with a 3 tap on him after all of that. But didnt happen, but all good I expected to eat something from him :) I'm just happy he nuked reroll instead of myself I'll take chems over nukes anytime in this situation.

i'd rather take EMs in stead ;)
I might double tap this guy just to test my luck :) since he already ran out of missiles lol.

I will never stop grabbing!!

herbs12 Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 18:19:09

Ya no kidding I'll Triple tap everyone if they all just shoot EMs at me lol.

tduong Game profile

Feb 11th 2012, 22:22:56

depends when they shoot the EM though. If someone EM you last day, it'll hurt worse than nuke or chem

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 13th 2012, 4:57:03

Originally posted by tduong:
depends when they shoot the EM though. If someone EM you last day, it'll hurt worse than nuke or chem

+10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Feb 17th 2012, 22:33:06

Originally posted by crest23:
I still say it wasn't worth it. The guy is playing without GDI and has almost basically DT or TT everyone he has hit. He isn't too worried about getting hit and has shown that he will RoRoR and retal anyone. He's almost lost as much land to nukes as he lost in this your exchange.

Looks like I was right. The idiot has wrecked Serps chances.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2012, 22:50:35

Not really sure why he picked a fight with Serpentor, of all people. He had already gained 2899 acres after successfully retaling Serpentor's grab. Why does he go back for more against Serp when other players were intentionally land trading (Serp was not attempting a trade), and when he lost or gained less acres from other players? And why does he launch any missiles/ABs anyway, just because Serpentor retaled his 2nd attack? I think he was just looking for trouble.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2012, 23:13:19

I still say it wasn't worth it. The guy is playing without GDI and has almost basically DT or TT everyone he has hit. He isn't too worried about getting hit and has shown that he will RoRoR and retal anyone. He's almost lost as much land to nukes as he lost in this your exchange.

Looks like I was right. The idiot has wrecked Serps chances.

He's not in GDI???
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2012, 23:29:23

Who are you talking about, crest?
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2012, 0:41:24

Nuketon Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 0:53:09

Dang, Serpy was running another good commie too...

trep Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 1:57:41

Serp sort of asked for that. He was the aggressor - not everyone likes to trade hits on someone that will retal you.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2012, 2:21:34

I wouldn't like to land trade either but remember Serp was just trying for an ordinary grab. The guy he hit had let his military sag way down and was super vulnerable, and Serp boosted his defense way up after the grab. He didn't get away with it and the guy retaled and ended up +2800 afterwards. I'm surprised the guy decided to have a war because of that. Guess he wanted a war.

Edited By: blid on Feb 18th 2012, 2:23:58
See Original Post

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 3:52:42

Nah, he wasn't land trading, just did that grab to get me to hit him again. That way I have no gdi protection anymore from him. Then he is free to Suicide. I knew this already but figured what the hell, neither of us will win anyways so better to Retal and see what happens. What message do you send when you don't Retal anyways?

Can't blame him though, my lg earlier showed others his low D, causing others to hit him too. It's risky to play with low D, but it's also risky to hit an O heavy country. When you take big risks in this game usually it ends in war. Bad for both sides, or good fun depending how you look at it.
The EEVIL Empire

blid

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2012, 4:24:24

Everyone knew he had low d, it was amazing it didn't happen earlier

tduong Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 4:30:55

lol when a top player have low D then you reveal that to a much lower player with half the land to hit him.

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 6:43:42

well I would think lower land players would be hitting him now tduong, he's a very low jet break for his net (I won't say how low because you aren't supposed to divulge such info here). and he is definitely focussed on suiciding me, so fairly low risk I would imagine.

lol I'm not going to gain much from it, but because of the AB's I PS'd him again, just for fun. Also did some bomb buildings instead of AB's to save on oil. *shrugs* Sets pretty much done anyways, for me at least. lol
The EEVIL Empire

tduong Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 6:45:14

nah, it's not. Looks like he's going down faster than you. Then it's farm time after that.

Kevan Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 23:20:20

now i see, This is an EEVIL watse of time, hahaha