Verified:

seanism Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 0:31:35

Just started Earth Empires. Used to play Earth:2025 back in the late 90's in HS. It's great that you guys got this game up and running after they closed it.

seanism Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 0:34:32

Also looking for some more information on strats. If anyone wants to send me some tips / suggestions I'd love it.

It's been so long I can't really remember much about the game besides the fact my brother and I loved playing it.

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 0:36:45

Stick to one style

If you wanna cash, make money and buy everything else
if you wanna tech, build labs, tech and sell for everything else
Etc etc.

If you want a real strat, go to alliance server and make friends
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

seanism Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 1:31:05

Cool thanks. I read some of the wiki info about cashing. Do people attack a lot in the game still or just try to get as high a NW as possible?

BlackMamba Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 2:24:33

Both. Attacking is more risky because it increases the chance of retaliation.

There is a definite benefit to attacking for land, but you never know how people will react :)

Ivan Game profile

Jul 11th 2010, 13:20:00

come play with us in Survival of the Fittest on the alliance server and you'll get the hang of of quickly :D

sof.earth2025.net

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 1:02:48

You do not have to play in Alliance to make friends in this game. Alliance just happens to be the server with prefabricated friends ready to move in to (or something like that). Team server has the foundations poured but you still have to work a little to get them into livable condition. Team and Tourny require you to buy the land and build your friend from the ground up.

Everyone assumes this game revolves around the alliance server because most of the people who stuck with this game came from the old 1A clan server and that is what they always cared the most about.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

seanism Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 1:01:17

What NW should I be at after using 300 turns on the Primary server? I'd like to gauge how I'm doing.

joedro Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 5:57:21

thats a super hard question to awnser. are you in the top 100.
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 15th 2010, 14:49:59

depends on the strat. A lot of people like to suppress nw until later on. A better measure would be how much land you got and/or tech at this point. However I don't suggest posting that info here;P

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2010, 16:24:08

good to see you here, again :)

NW after using 300 turns is irrelevant because your first few hundred turns are more about getting setup than what your NW is, and actually your NW through the set doesn't really matter a whole lot.

If you would like you could private message me info about your country and I could tell you how you're doing. (don't worry I am an all explore so I wont attack you!)