Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 8th 2022, 0:52:29

I missed end of set. What did I do to get your panties in a twist Crips?

Did I offend you somehow?

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 8th 2022, 0:54:58

Cathankins Game profile

Sep 8th 2022, 10:26:46

Lmfao

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 8th 2022, 17:07:38

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
hows it feel to pat yourself on the back on the forums? lol

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 8th 2022, 22:53:02

Originally posted by Symbolic:
hows it feel to pat yourself on the back on the forums? lol

not sure of any relevance that quote has to this post , but thanks ?

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I missed end of set. What did I do to get your panties in a twist Crips?

Did I offend you somehow?

I also missed 85% of the set, but your tactlessness happened early on :P Not sure why you're surprised or that forgetful
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 9th 2022, 1:42:52

What I was really trying to say is that some people just like to hear there own voices, in this case read there own text.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 9th 2022, 5:01:13

Haha so u played I died for a retal!

Bro I offered you a tag so that guys like me wouldn’t double tap you! But you turned me down :(

Why were you not with bad4u last set? An old vet like your self knows full well that all untaggeds are farm and kill targets for darkness

Crippler ICD Game profile

Sep 9th 2022, 19:52:10

I was running in case u guys or zack started fluff :P they had their 5, then I was 2 lazy to care - but no offense your actions and messages would of driven 'newer' players away, and that's not something we need these days.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

MILORD Game profile

Sep 9th 2022, 21:23:24

I could be wrong, of course... But my impression of the dark clan is that they are playful bullies, attacking unexpectedly on those who are smaller or weaker. In my years of playing, I've always looked for only worthy targets. I was not ashamed to lose and pleased to win.
Everyone has their own choice!
P. S.
By the way I do not see the mark of the dark clan on the server, it's a little funny)

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 9th 2022, 21:30:29
See Original Post
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 9th 2022, 21:25:18

I was running in case u guys or zack started fluff :P they had their 5, then I was 2 lazy to care - but no offense your actions and messages would of driven 'newer' players away, and that's not something we need these days.

We would never start a war with bad4u. We have a blood and tunnel bros pact with mob.

Don’t be untagged on our part bro

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 9th 2022, 21:26:37

Originally posted by MILORD:
I could be wrong, of course... But my impression of the dark clan is that they are playful bullies, attacking unexpectedly on those who are smaller or weaker. In my years of playing, I've always looked for only worthy targets. I was not ashamed to lose and pleased to win.

Yes we darkness likes to war as this is a war game. We usually kill all untagged and 1-2 player spam tags just for sport as it is a war game after.

If you like you can join me in darkness and will make you a top war gunner.

Let me know.

MILORD Game profile

Sep 10th 2022, 4:42:10

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Yes we darkness likes to war as this is a war game. We usually kill all untagged and 1-2 player spam tags just for sport as it is a war game after.

If you like you can join me in darkness and will make you a top war gunner.

Let me know.

I knew a lot of military clans who loved to fight and did it professionally-it was sporting. But to attack 2 players numerically outnumbered and call it sport.... And then from a new set to be unmarked... It's hard for me to call that a sport or a strategy.
I was not ashamed that you killed my country. In this game whoever is afraid to die or lose is already lost. I am willing to die and fight if need be and this set and others. And it's sporting, I'll be interested. I have some experience with protracted clan wars. I have enough persistence and diligence)
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Sep 10th 2022, 5:04:36

There is no doubt that you will kill me many times. But whether it will be of interest to the players of your clan is a big question. At the start of each set , you will need turns. At a time when you could develop and fight a great opponent, a victory over which would bring the game glory. You will lose a small development advantage at the start. It's a small thing. But it is the little things that make up victories. Perhaps someone will decide to get even with you.
And I declare war on the Dark Clan! My goal is to make your clan marker disappear from this server.
I also invite players who will fight.
born in the USSR

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 10th 2022, 6:53:25

There is no doubt that you will kill me many times. But whether it will be of interest to the players of your clan is a big question. At the start of each set , you will need turns. At a time when you could develop and fight a great opponent, a victory over which would bring the game glory. You will lose a small development advantage at the start. It's a small thing. But it is the little things that make up victories. Perhaps someone will decide to get even with you.
And I declare war on the Dark Clan! My goal is to make your clan marker disappear from this server.
I also invite players who will fight.

Ahahaha, good we like fighting, also this great opponent doesn't exist. So we will take killing you instead.

MILORD Game profile

Sep 10th 2022, 10:37:09

Ahahaha, good we like fighting, also this great opponent doesn't exist. So we will take killing you instead.

There is no contradiction. That's what I wrote about, you don't have a problem killing my country. Lol.
Funny the other thing is that there is no tag for your clan. Part of my goal is accomplished.
P. S.
I do not claim to be a great warrior, unlike you, nor do I know many of the mechanisms of this game. I have poor communication skills, due to the fact that I communicate through an interpreter. But I will play with you. I do not need your consent.

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 10th 2022, 11:11:02
See Original Post
born in the USSR

Rasp Game profile

Sep 16th 2022, 17:57:45

we like stats.

the stats look good.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 17th 2022, 15:05:21

We are in the green and it’s always good to be up and positive.

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 17th 2022, 23:32:57

I had a retal war with superfly! g=D they did manage to kill me off, but i claim moral victory on account of he retals like a girl g;). You've blown up my buildings this set, but i still live! I did rebuild them all into research labs instead of the intended farms though... g=) come at me bro!

MILORD Game profile

Sep 18th 2022, 0:27:06

Originally posted by A-Rod:
I had a retal war with superfly! g=D they did manage to kill me off, but i claim moral victory on account of he retals like a girl g;). You've blown up my buildings this set, but i still live! I did rebuild them all into research labs instead of the intended farms though... g=) come at me bro!

What #country do you play?

Edited By: MILORD on Sep 18th 2022, 0:32:24
See Original Post
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 18th 2022, 2:06:56

This set I have only hit USSR so couldn’t be me blowing up your buildings homie

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 18th 2022, 4:03:31

g=) you, darkness, same diffference. some of the spy opps failed after i started building a few indies, but i knew before the failed opps confirmed it.

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 18th 2022, 9:57:31

g=) you, darkness, same diffference. some of the spy opps failed after i started building a few indies, but i knew before the failed opps confirmed it.

Real key is not to care.

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 18th 2022, 13:09:03

pretty sure i messaged you all egging you on g=)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 18th 2022, 16:59:39

I don't understand that g in the symbol you're using, WTF is that supposed to be?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 18th 2022, 17:52:56

it's a hat of course. obviously.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 18th 2022, 18:29:02

To be me it looks like a fluff with one testical only

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 18th 2022, 22:35:34

if that makes you happy g=) go with it.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 18th 2022, 22:43:08

I was really confused as well. I just assumed he was calling you "g" and then adding a smile at the end

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 19th 2022, 0:16:12

No one could guess that was a hat lol.

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 19th 2022, 1:02:33

everyone used d=) back in the day. g=) so i created my own.

Symbolic Game profile

Sep 19th 2022, 1:26:15

Yeah, it's stupid.

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 19th 2022, 1:27:14

thank you g=)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2022, 2:46:27

No one could guess that was a hat lol.

Glad i wasn't alone lol

everyone used d=) back in the day. g=) so i created my own.

Good time lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!