Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 12th 2022, 12:48:13

Or is it an ancient prophecy of global and catastrophic nuclear war now looming on the horizon. Whatever happened to nuclear proliferation? Use nukes to win wars? Who wins in a nuclear war? Certainly not humanity. Ending lives to save lives? Where is the humanity in that?
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2022, 13:22:45

Don't be a sheep, turn off media sensationalism!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 12th 2022, 16:51:05

Media is only a part of the much larger problem.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2022, 16:52:45

Earth2025 is just a game.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jul 12th 2022, 17:04:55

I believe my entire life is one complicated drinking game...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2022, 20:01:50

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Media is only a part of the much larger problem.

If you think you can solve the world's problems then you have a problem much larger than the world's problems.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 12th 2022, 20:30:58

Its clearly prophecy.

Yesterday I went out for gas:
https://imgur.com/a/V2lsmBo

Couldn't afford much. Too costly to drive to gas station so I walk and take it in a jar.

This is a regular Tuesday in Swedish traffic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4_SJfCGQwM

Jokes aside, world doesn't revolve around gas prices. And heck they been falling sharply with WTI now at under $96. Yet you Americans always think it's the end when they rise a little for a while. Relax, Europe and China has it way worse.
And I'm not saying you wont eat barbed wire come winter, but for now, chill. This is NOT the apocalypse, not yet anyway.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2022, 21:30:25

Correct, here in America it is diesel prices that matter, 99% of goods are moved by diesel, I'm in that industry and since diesel started jumping so did cost of goods, it isn't rocket science, just math.
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 13th 2022, 1:31:17

There is a huge shortage of food and other supplies. Countries go to war over resources. Just sayin.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2022, 2:33:34

There is a huge shortage of food and other supplies. Countries go to war over resources. Just sayin.

There's no shortages in the supply chain, this is the result of US government choking the trucking industry, and if you think this is bad....look at AB5 law that California is implementing....this will side line about 70k trucks.....no bro, there's no shortages, there's government choking happening.

The US government has mastered the art of chocking it's citizens into submission without actually killing them, remember The Patriot Act? Illegal and unconstitutional but hey we'll convince people that it's for their own good because terrorists want to kill us all, hey make sure we have enough supreme court justices in our pockets! The only ones who didn't buy this garbage were libertarians!

Obama care? You can keep your current insurance and doctors....the cost of healthcare will fall and will cover everyone!, the majority of the country didn't want it, congress and senate shot it down, but wait, let's find like minded supreme court judges and have their support when we pass the bill anyway, you know, cuz fluff democracy when it gets in our way.......

Now they're doing the same thing with energy with a catchy name like "green new deal" and more fake studies backed by phoney science......all we have to do a blame Putin and keep repeating it till it sticks....... If people can't see this.....well they're looking the other way......or just ignoring it because they believe government knows best and that's in alignment with their ideology.

Left wing, Right wing.....same fluffing bird!

Edited By: KoHeartsGPA on Jul 13th 2022, 2:36:12
(•_•)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 13th 2022, 2:55:36

I voted for the last two Libertarian candidates so I'm well aware of whats happening, I think storming capitol hill sent a message that people are getting tired of this nonsense. But I would have done it with guns blazing and razed it in a fire to the ground. I mean these people are all being handed out prison sentences anyways.

America is an individualized society now and nothing will happen to the corrupt deep state or the congress for that matter. I give up, there is nothing we can do if we don't do it as a whole. Otherwise we will be easy targets for consequence and punishment should we try to rush and overthrow our government in small numbers. You know the whole motto, united we stand divided we fall? Well that's only true when people stand on a strong foundation. If everybody stands together for nothing than we fall as one for anything. I would like to see the 48 states muster militias for just one day so we can get accountability of our true strength. All those who oppose more government control free of any political affiliation.

Also, the government are going to use these mass shootings as a reason to confiscate all guns. Just watch. As soon as you see this, muster the rohirrim!

https://tenor.com/...-bernard-hill-gif-9881400

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2022, 3:01:03

They're going to accomplish gun control via clever deception and targeting ammo & gun manufacturers, they actually already are in a smaller more hush hush scale.
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 13th 2022, 11:34:05

I voted for the last two Libertarian candidates so I'm well aware of whats happening, I think storming capitol hill sent a message that people are getting tired of this nonsense. But I would have done it with guns blazing and razed it in a fire to the ground. I mean these people are all being handed out prison sentences anyways.

America ...

Keep in mind that we do not condone arson or violent overthrow of governments here. The tyrannical government your founders wanted your people armed to fight was the british government and they didn't just allow gas prices to rise a bit they were more tyrannical than that. They held slaves, committed genocide, had mass executions, wore silly wigs and forced you to spell honor with an extra 'u'. They just had to go, and violence was clearly the only option considering those wigs.

There are all these legal, non-violent options you can try before that such as but not limited to:
*Being well read in on how your democracy works and participating in it, either by voting or voicing your concerns through soft-spoken and well articulated words or even running for some office.
*Understanding the drivers of the market and participating and perhaps even benefitting from the turns of the market, or at the very least do your best to mitigate the issues for yourself and those around you.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 13th 2022, 13:46:24

Originally posted by Gerdler:

America ...

Keep in mind that we do not condone arson or violent overthrow of governments here. The tyrannical government your founders wanted your people armed to fight was the british government and they didn't just allow gas prices to rise a bit they were more tyrannical than that. They held slaves, committed genocide, had mass executions, wore silly wigs and forced you to spell honor with an extra 'u'. They just had to go, and violence was clearly the only option considering those wigs.

There are all these legal, non-violent options you can try before that such as but not limited to:
*Being well read in on how your democracy works and participating in it, either by voting or voicing your concerns through soft-spoken and well articulated words or even running for some office.
*Understanding the drivers of the market and participating and perhaps even benefitting from the turns of the market, or at the very least do your best to mitigate the issues for yourself and those around you.

I don't think violent overthrow is the answer either, but hey be prepared for anything. Part of the problem here is legalism, what a way to add extra burdens on a "free people" than to add thousands upon thousands of laws that actually strip away any sense of freedom. If the very same people charged with crimes cannot afford to pay for lawyers to defend themselves due to legalists who run the nation, in a country where the Department of Justice has a 99.7% conviction rate, what chance is it that you believe an ordinary citizen with no power, influnce, authority nor money has against the same system? America is called a democracy, but what you actually have here are a great deal of dictators who together form the democrazy! Unless you have actually been here, you can study America all you want, it's a far different experience than what you read on paper text.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 13th 2022, 14:14:08

I was feeling the same. Choked out by high gas prices , overall inflation making food and every other good expensive so i decided to follow the advice of Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian and I decided to stop being poor.

Now I work two full time 8hr a day jobs and 1 part time 4 hour day job. So No longer poor but man I need more time to sleep and spend my riches now.

J/k. Only work one 7hr office job so I am still poor lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2022, 14:38:08

Don't get caught up in the doom and gloom of the news cycle. They need something to talk about to keep viewers watching. Just live your life, and take care of yourself and your family. Enjoy the outdoors.

Don't stress over things you have no control over.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 13th 2022, 14:49:35

@superfly you watch too much reality tv.

@Req I have not had cable tv since 2012. But the news is everywhere.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 13th 2022, 14:50:02

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
They're going to accomplish gun control via clever deception and targeting ammo & gun manufacturers, they actually already are in a smaller more hush hush scale.
So the time is now

mrford Game profile

Jul 14th 2022, 23:24:48

You still play this game?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 15th 2022, 4:44:27

jersey shore is my only trash reality TV and actually my only TV during the summer. I try to spend every free hour outside enjoy the 3 months of no winter weather lol

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2022, 4:50:20

game

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 15th 2022, 6:34:23

I'm retired, but can't stop me from posting. I double dog anyone to try.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2022, 14:17:53

Originally posted by SuperFly:

jersey shore is my only trash reality TV and actually my only TV during the summer. I try to spend every free hour outside enjoy the 3 months of no winter weather lol

I think MTV needs to bring back The Real World!

Mr Fist

Developer

Jul 16th 2022, 7:04:33

Just got off the horn with Patel, seems his earth 2025 prediction is going tho plan still, so rev up those strats.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2022, 19:17:53

Originally posted by Mr Fist:
Just got off the horn with Patel, seems his earth 2025 prediction is going tho plan still, so rev up those strats.

"To" plan you mean?
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 18th 2022, 15:38:52

Mehul is the only winner out of the Earth:2025 story. He made it, made money, then cashed out.

I wouldn't necessarily call him an innovator, though, as he copied the things he learned from playing MUDs to make a website-based game. I'm glad he did, as it provided a lot of free entertainment for me over the years :p

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 18th 2022, 20:35:14

Originally posted by Requiem:
Mehul is the only winner out of the Earth:2025 story. He made it, made money, then cashed out.

I wouldn't necessarily call him an innovator, though, as he copied the things he learned from playing MUDs to make a website-based game. I'm glad he did, as it provided a lot of free entertainment for me over the years :p
Time is far more precious than money. You paid more than you could ever imagine with the valuable time you spent playing this game. Take off your blinders.

Cathankins Game profile

Jul 19th 2022, 14:41:10

Some people do think what’s happening in Ukraine is the beginning of Gog Magog. *If* they are right then we are possibly headed for nuclear catastrophe with Russia or Iran. Didn’t they just announce a few days ago they are ready or capable of making a nuke now? Hmm...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 19th 2022, 19:24:06

Iran has a nuclear power plant and Russia is helping them build two more. Human Beings are self destructive. This planet is going to get laid to waste one way or the other.

Havoc Game profile

Jul 19th 2022, 19:42:56

They did! on Paramount + I believe. Also The Challenge is still going somehow, it and Survivor are the only reality TV I watch really. There's a new "The Challenge: USA" series with people from Survivor/Big Brother/Love Island/Amazing Race that started 2 weeks ago that's been pretty enjoyable so far.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 19th 2022, 22:57:16

Originally posted by Havoc:

They did! on Paramount + I believe. Also The Challenge is still going somehow, it and Survivor are the only reality TV I watch really. There's a new "The Challenge: USA" series with people from Survivor/Big Brother/Love Island/Amazing Race that started 2 weeks ago that's been pretty enjoyable so far.
Naked and Afraid is one of the few reality television shows I like to watch. It's nice to know you can see what it's like to have to survive on your own for 21 days and be able to bail out if the going get's tough... which it will. hahaha. Wait, you idiots just hi-jacked my thread. get your own thread, plenty of space on qzjuls server drives.

Garry Owen Game profile

Jul 20th 2022, 6:13:18

I once wondered how those old Veterans that I met at the Legion could be living on such a tight shoestring. I know the military retirement system and that those guys should have been set up nicely for all their decades of sacrifice. Now I am living the other side of that equation. Since I retired 12 years ago my retired pay has lost at least 20% of its buying power. I say "at least" because that 20% is BEFORE the Biden inflation has hit. With official inflation at 9.1% and real inflation closer to 15-18% things are getting closer to that shoestring every day.....

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2022, 18:47:50

Originally posted by Havoc:

Naked and Afraid is one of the few reality television shows I like to watch. It's nice to know you can see what it's like to have to survive on your own for 21 days and be able to bail out if the going get's tough... which it will. hahaha. Wait, you idiots just hi-jacked my thread. get your own thread, plenty of space on qzjuls server drives.

Dude, I'm going to check that out!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 22nd 2022, 17:21:57

@ Req Did you watch it yet? It's pretty entertaining.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 23rd 2022, 0:38:18

Anybody seen the new resident evil TV show? I'm kinda disappointed..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2022, 2:06:19

Glad I didn't, thanks for the heads up!
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

Jul 23rd 2022, 2:17:20

Yes, being back the Real World. I’ll sign up. They always have 1 token pretty gay dude lol errr I mean… uhhh…
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2022, 3:40:06

Yeah lol, pretty crazy show. I wouldn’t wanna be dropped off naked.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2022, 3:40:50

Do they ever thrive? The ones I saw were slowly starving the whole time.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 23rd 2022, 4:11:32

Yeah some people are savages at survival. I'm also convinced that some of it is opportunity. There are people who make it to 21 days. But lose lots of weight.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2022, 17:25:19

Yeah making it 21 days but slowly losing weight the whole time is losing IMO because they are just slowly starving to death.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 23rd 2022, 17:25:46

Fun show though.

Doug Game profile

Jul 23rd 2022, 21:05:42

Yeah lol, pretty crazy show. I wouldn’t wanna be dropped off naked.

I would 🤙🏼
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2022, 3:18:18

This also reminds me look up a show called Alone. It’s a good one!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2022, 3:18:20

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 24th 2022, 14:19:17

I believe I've watched Alone too. I think I saw a guy trap a Yak and stab it with a knife to death. Pretty savage stuff on there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2022, 17:16:27

No worse than a grizzly bear catching something to eat I suppose! Nature is brutal.