Verified:

LightBringer Game profile

Jun 22nd 2022, 3:34:06

Also why do they remain as allies? Seems odd.
Hello

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2022, 5:05:24

It's been like that as long as I can remember....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2022, 5:38:21

its the way the death mechanic runs..

As for allies you can drop as soon as they are dead no matter the time. but they will no longer do anything except raise expenses of the alive country.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2022, 14:16:06

You can do it because of bad game design IMO.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 25th 2022, 11:22:58

Theres a bunch of these things in the game that has been wrong for quite a while. Maybe next time we get an active dev we shouldn't chase him away with cheating, drama and a toxic atmosphere and some more of these will be fixed.

We got a bunch of these small fixes last spring in a short duration. But the response was absolutely counterproductive to the development of the game.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 25th 2022, 13:10:54

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Theres a bunch of these things in the game that has been wrong for quite a while. Maybe next time we get an active dev we shouldn't chase him away with cheating, drama and a toxic atmosphere and some more of these will be fixed.

We got a bunch of these small fixes last spring in a short duration. But the response was absolutely counterproductive to the development of the game.

The majority of Players here don’t want change. They want to continue playing their same broken bot farming game until it shuts down.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 25th 2022, 13:49:47

Watch out superfly I hear google bot has become sentient you don’t want to insult the AI before their rise to power. 10 years from now you will be messaging the bots begging them to quit farming us humans