Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2022, 16:39:10

Thanks man, I'll check it in a little while when I get to the hospital to swap with my sister, but if you have anything over 40mg get a second opinion, that fluff can kill you bro.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2022, 17:04:41

Originally posted by HEMPMAN1:
Sorry to hear that KoH.. May i ask what cholesterol med it was? i ask as i take a high dose myself...

Atorvastatin 80mg

That fluff almost killed her with that dosage, as of this morning she's fighting an infection that developed with antibiotics and CT scan this morning was ok, so we're hoping she starts improving now and at some point in near future her gallbladder needs to come off unless it fixes itself, her diet will change dramatically in order to help her heal and not have a relapse, unfortunately once you get pancreatitis the chances of relapse are high, eat healthy people, it's important!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2022, 17:05:47

A few things worth noting here:

1. It is too difficult to manage scantions without being unjustly biased against people you do not like. I know one developer who did not like sanctions for this reason.

2. This is the responsibility of the developer(s) of the game as it requires built-in mechanisms to prevent such game play. It is possible to do but would require some work due to the necessary logic.

3. This has been a "feature" of Earth since Mehul because the base logic is set up to allow such gameplay, and this game is mostly a clone of that setup.

4. This will never stop until #2 is addressed. I've played this game since 1999 and have observed it ever since!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2022, 17:22:31

@KoH

That sucks, man! I used to work with a guy that passed away from that. The infection got into his bloodstream, and he went downhill fast from there. I could be baldy explaining it, not a medical professional! Only saying that so you can keep that in mind to be aware of. Maybe there are signs that you can catch early?

Sorry you have to go through this.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2022, 17:32:31

Originally posted by Requiem:
@KoH

That sucks, man! I used to work with a guy that passed away from that. The infection got into his bloodstream, and he went downhill fast from there. I could be baldy explaining it, not a medical professional! Only saying that so you can keep that in mind to be aware of. Maybe there are signs that you can catch early?

Sorry you have to go through this.

Yeah my youngest sister is a nurse so she's been on top of it, that was her biggest concern when she developed a fever, luckily it is just a UTI, they're doing blood work twice a day to monitor everything, thank you Req :-)
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 23rd 2022, 17:49:51

Sorry to hear that hermano. Hope your mom gets better soon!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2022, 18:08:17

Thanks man!
(•_•)

Duff Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2022, 19:33:41

i see nothing has changed all this bickering one reason i came back to play after several years away .
am using express to relearn most of the stuff i forgot after some good advise from a fellow player i manged to
get 4 top ten finishes in a row i am good at warring but rubbish at netting being x Imager lol