Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 13:21:23

For the record I haven’t been hit. But every single set skol. Nitell. Two pod ray this set. All the best netters getting hit 5-10 times straight. It’s obvious the only reason this is being done is to ruin their game experience and prevent them from getting a good score. I’m just wondering why this is allowed when it’s obvious the sole purpose is to ruin the game. This has happened every single set since I came back, it just seems absurd to allow targeted harassment of the games loyal player base. I figured I would post since I have no horse in this race as I haven’t been hit and therefore have no bias.

Mr Patel (#2) john hanfluff (#7) 536 A

SS Jun 17, 04:58 Mr Patel (#2) john hanfluff (#7) 456 A

SS Jun 17, 04:58 Mr Patel (#2) john hanfluff (#7) 403 A

SS Jun 17, 04:58 Mr Patel (#2) john hanfluff (#7) 321 A

SS Jun 17, 04:58 Mr Patel (#2) john hanfluff (#7) 260 A

SS Jun 17, 04:58 Mr Patel (#2) john hanfluff (#7) 211 A

SS Jun 17, 05:00 Mr Patel (#2) john hanfluff (#7) 168 A

SS Jun 17, 05:04 Mr Patel (#2) john hanfluff (#7) 132 A

SS Jun 17, 05:04 Mr Patel (#2) john hanfluff (#7) 104 A

SS Jun 17, 23:05 Mr Patel (#2) bullet head (#88) 105 A

SS Jun 17, 23:53 Mr Patel (#2) Fear and Loathing (#93) 731 A

SS Jun 17, 23:53 Mr Patel (#2) Fear and Loathing (#93) 658 A

SS Jun 17, 23:53 Mr Patel (#2) Fear and Loathing (#93) 605 A

SS Jun 18, 04:33 Mr Patel (#2) Two for One Special (#91) 1446 A

SS Jun 18, 04:34 Mr Patel (#2) Two for One Special (#91) 1473 A

SS Jun 18, 04:34 Mr Patel (#2) Two for One Special (#91) 1324 A

PS Jun 18, 04:53 Mr Patel (#2) Two for One Special (#91) 1181 A

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 13:58:41

Because there is no actual rule against hitting players or griefing?

The only way is to have defense to not be an easy LG or for the player vs player attack function to be removed from the game.

Btw I am not the owner of those countries I am just stating an obvious fact that has been posted and beaten down like a dead horse over 100 times in the last 2 years….

These types of attacks will continue and posts like yours will continue to be posted. Players will continue to run low defense and attackers will continue to have more jets and the circle of hit and complain will continue forever.

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 18th 2022, 14:00:43

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 14:37:45

Well there should be balance and common sense applied when dealing with matters of judgment. It’s extremely obvious the reason
They are targetting these guys is to ruin the game.

Following the letter of the law even when it’s stupid is nonsensical. I would compare it to charging someone with arson for having a campfire and roasting marshmallows. Yes the rule exists but anyone with any reasonable amount of judgment can see this is a specific issue and isn’t just attacking other players. I see no issue with that.

I am talking about running countries specifically to suicide netters in late game.

*when skol was suicided a set or two back
The guy ran 9 million all jetter to do it. There is no defense for that and that’s why I think the mods should step in when it’s this obvious that is what’s happening.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 16:45:38

Deezy you are beating an already beaten dead horse..

Go read the sanctions post

https://m.earthempires.com/...e-tool-49995?t=1621000742

And then go read the no more sanctions post and have a great day my man.

https://m.earthempires.com/...inated-50994?t=1654471015

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 16:47:22

Also there is about 20 players so pretty easy to identify the 3 possible suiciders every set. Just spy on them and when you see that they are all jetters with no defence you farm the piss out of them before they hit you

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 19:01:47

Well they haven’t hit me I just see what’s happening to other players and thought it was kind of crazy

Joshallenismydaddy Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 19:12:43

Next set- Any legit player who doesn't wanna be destroyed send me you info. Otherwise I'm nuking the rest of these fluff fu*k$ who's only mission is to ruin it for anyone else

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 19:15:35

Originally posted by Joshallenismydaddy:
Next set- Any legit player who doesn't wanna be destroyed send me you info. Otherwise I'm nuking the rest of these fluff fu*k$ who's only mission is to ruin it for anyone else

Best you can do is not be a douche and don’t farm people if you don’t want to get your ass ABed…. Garbage Plate (#83)

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 18th 2022, 19:19:55

Jun 18th 2022, 19:19:52

I never farm anyone. This is just for netting and experimenting. But every single set I get farmed because I actually play well and get big. Makes for an east target. How bout you me cath and 2pod nuke everyone who doesn't identify themselves. We can play the same f'd game those losers do. No coordination- just mass nuking so they can't even get off th3 ground

Jun 18th 2022, 19:20:28

I hit back at croomer. I was also hit by hanfluff twice earlier

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 19:21:57

Coordination; you will be deleted. You can’t nuke anyone unless they void gdi on you first

If you don’t want someone to get off the ground farm them in the first 200-300 turns till you start getting 10a grabs.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 19:25:06

I am the guy playing coomer and I got your messages:

Message from Garbage Plate (#83) sent on Jun 18, 19:05
Report this message
You started this you little fluff. Just take it and move on. You're a scab to this while game Reply

Delete
Message from Garbage Plate (#83) sent on Jun 18, 19:08
Report this message
fluff? For what I was playing my round not being a fluff or hitting anyone. That fluff is for any other server. Reply

Delete

I hit you for 2k land in one hit and you hit 4 times. I ABed you so not sure what you are crying about?

Jun 18th 2022, 19:25:20

I'm not talking coordination- I'm talking using the same unwritten rules of chaos. Just abnoxi9usly hit everyone and ruin it for everyone the same way these same 5 countries play every set

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 20:11:46

Originally posted by SuperFly:

Report this message
You started this you little fluff. Just take it and move on. You're a scab to this while game Reply

Delete
Report this message
fluff? For what I was playing my round not being a fluff or hitting anyone. That fluff is for any other server. Reply

Delete

I hit you for 2k land in one hit and you hit 4 times. I ABed you so not sure what you are crying about?

2022-06-18 18:54:38 SS Coomer 69000 (#5) Garbage Plate (#83) 2072A (2715A)
2022-06-18 18:54:31 SS Coomer 69000 (#5) Garbage Plate (#83) DH

You were fishing for a sparring partner. It's why you were multitaping 3 other players. You don't play Express to win, you are here to war. Every set you farm players until you get a retal, then you trash them. At least you stopped lying about it having anything to do with gaining land/NW. You rascal. Wash your filthy hands. I hope you get friction burns.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 20:23:07

He’s a recently returned player as well, the player base is going to not exist no more if everyone gets ran off. These guys put a lot of time and effort into these things and I’m sure it’s a gut punch to not only have that happen once or twice but every set. That’s what I find crazy is the game is being ruined 100 percent for people. It’s no wonder at all the player base is dying why would anybody play if it’s going to be ruined every time. I get that it’s fun to be a **** sometimes but every single set is a little extreme. I’m just calling out what I see as unfair, not trying to insult any of the guys involved.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2022, 22:06:20

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Report this message

Delete
Report this message

Delete

2022-06-18 18:54:38 SS Coomer 69000 (#5) Garbage Plate (#83) 2072A (2715A)
2022-06-18 18:54:31 SS Coomer 69000 (#5) Garbage Plate (#83) DH

You were fishing for a sparring partner. It's why you were multitaping 3 other players. You don't play Express to win, you are here to war. Every set you farm players until you get a retal, then you trash them. At least you stopped lying about it having anything to do with gaining land/NW. You rascal. Wash your filthy hands. I hope you get friction burns.

Gonzo if I were here to war, in war game. Is that not allowed?

I think that you should hand write a strongly worded letter to the manager and owner of the game and request a server with no attacking between players

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 18th 2022, 22:15:19
See Original Post

Jun 18th 2022, 22:27:31

Gonzo if I were here to war, in war game. Is that not allowed?

I think that you should hand write a strongly worded letter to the manager and owner of the game and request a server with no attacking between players
[/quote]

It's commonly understood express is anything but a pvp server. Sure- is the mechanism to hit other players locked, admittedly no. But it's also fairly clear that the intended purpose is a quick round to experiment and trial netting strategies. If your are too much a dumbfluff to understand that- my apologies to your parents and any other significant members of your family. You are still hitting me hours after the install skirmish, which by the way- I've don't nothing since the 4 retal hits for your unprovoked attack in a non pvp server. I don't see an issue with that. But as soon as you stock 20 turns your still skirmishing like a b*tch. If i wanted to war, I wouldn't have merely broke sdi, I would have finished you in the same stroke. That was not my intention so enjoy your engorged viagara hard on you pu$$y and keep hope alive that you can vote trump in another 2 years. You clearly hold on to the past and think your misperception of the world is the only view that matters- despite all evidence to the contrary.

Jun 18th 2022, 22:34:50

Still at it. Another 3 ABs since last post. If you clench real hard it might last an extra 20 seconds. Seriously at this point what's the point. You've ruined a set and I'm not retal or interested in hitting back. Are you that small fluffed you can't help yourself?? "Oooh another 200 buildings gahhh gahh gahhhh I'm just came on myself"

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 19th 2022, 0:06:35

The sanctions, if used, would have prevented this type of play. They were applied only 3 times to the absolute worst offenders but had very good effect disuading this behavior in others for a while as well, until they realized no one would put in more sanctions.

This kind of behavior is not moderated by mods. It's admins that decide the rules, so any harping about mod action is tiresome at this point. On a good day we will roll our eyes at you, on a bad day we will ban you. Just don't.

This type of behavior (multi-tapping people to provoke wars over and over again) will persist for months, years if nothing is done, with breif respites. Sanctions would have solved it, if used even temporarily.
If you wish to have sanction or another rule or mechanism instated that stops this type of behavior you can't suggest mods go against the rules and ban/delete people when no rule has been broken. You need to reach Pang/Qz/Slagpit with arguements for why such rules/mechanisms are needed.
Remember they don't play the game, they have no idea what is happening here or what drives such behavior. And they are the only ones in a position to even attempt doing anything about it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 19th 2022, 0:33:00

Yes it was a big booboo to get rid of the sanctions, now it's open season on people that never even did anything bad to these mom's basement dwelling fluffs.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jun 19th 2022, 1:19:55

Originally posted by Gerdler:
The sanctions, if used, would have prevented this type of play. They were applied only 3 times to the absolute worst offenders but had very good effect disuading this behavior in others for a while as well, until they realized no one would put in more sanctions.

This kind of behavior is not moderated by mods. It's admins that decide the rules, so any harping about mod action is tiresome at this point. On a good day we will roll our eyes at you, on a bad day we will ban you. Just don't.

This type of behavior (multi-tapping people to provoke wars over and over again) will persist for months, years if nothing is done, with breif respites. Sanctions would have solved it, if used even temporarily.
If you wish to have sanction or another rule or mechanism instated that stops this type of behavior you can't suggest mods go against the rules and ban/delete people when no rule has been broken. You need to reach Pang/Qz/Slagpit with arguements for why such rules/mechanisms are needed.
Remember they don't play the game, they have no idea what is happening here or what drives such behavior. And they are the only ones in a position to even attempt doing anything about it.

Hey gerdler-
Appreciate your response and thoughts. I've never complained about the mods and think you guys do a good and fair job in your roles. I am just tired of continuously not being able to finish the shortest of sets without someone hitting because that think it's funny.

Super- you may be getting a kick out of all this, and I'm sure your panties are dripping still wet. As good as you think you are (anyone can lay low and bait someone into a war) you're not nearly as skilled or amazing as your no toothed gf (mommy) tells you every night before she tucks you into her bed. If you were half as good, I say prove it next set without taking easy hits on players who don't defend in a bot server for obvious reasons. See if you can actually hit top 5. And if you wanna war- then let's do that in any other server where I Play accordingly.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 1:33:18

John you sound like a an idiot with your stupid mommy insults.

As far as I am concerned you are a nobody. I can't find your ass on the all time leaders board which has 98 ranks. Maybe when you crack the top 98 for express you can flap your gums ok?

Until then I will continue to war idiots who break GDI like you by multie tapping me. Also while we war and I kick your butt in this war game; I will continue to amass NW + land and keep adding to my already commanding lead on the all time stats list for Express.....

Total Networth
This leaderboard ranks users by the sum of the networth of all alive countries from all previous rounds. This leaderboard is updated once a day.
Next Page
Rank Name Score
1 SuperFly $10,142,145,410
2 mac23 $8,423,962,825
3 VivaNick $5,907,342,348
4 Getafix $5,605,874,212
5 BaDonkaDonks $5,270,585,325
6 ebert00 $5,249,990,028
7 beerdrinker75 $5,112,025,534
8 Gogy $4,661,978,795
9 MADMARK $4,408,407,828
10 MountainYeti $4,261,941,598

Total Land
This leaderboard ranks users by the sum of the land of all alive countries from all previous rounds. This leaderboard is updated once a day.
Next Page
Rank Name Score
1 SuperFly 11,611,633
2 BaDonkaDonks 6,410,023
3 MADMARK 6,089,033
4 Gogy 5,719,282
5 mac23 5,447,966
6 RLacroix 5,312,595
7 VivaNick 5,230,524
8 outlaw 4,907,688
9 MHowar9516 4,792,705
10 maj1 4,554,701

Top 10 Finishes
This leaderboard ranks users by their number of top 10 finishes from all previous rounds. This leaderboard is updated once a day.
Next Page
Rank Name Score
1 SuperFly 260
2 mac23 217
3 VivaNick 206
4 Getafix 151
5 beerdrinker75 138
6 ebert00 127
7 CX LaE 119
8 MHowar9516 116
9 MountainYeti 115
10 ingle 101

so in summary, you are a no name wannabe flapping his gums to a player who has been in express since day one and who will continue to play express long after you are gone....

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 19th 2022, 1:41:39

Jun 19th 2022, 1:40:13

Congratulations you've found absolutely nothing in life over the last 25 years to occupy any amount of your time other than warring in a non-war server. Super huge accomplishment. You don't see my ranks because I only just began playing again after 20 years....again, pointing to your all time best ranks in a server not designed to be played the way you cheaply Play it is not an accomplishment or anything to brag about. Move out of your moms basement, make a real life friend- because you told me earlier you have none..and maybe start a life you failure to thrive troll. Nothing about the way you play this sever is impressive or to be proud of.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 1:43:35

says the idiot crying about a 30 year old text game. Maybe you should move out of your moms basement and get a life as it seems this has truly frusted your life and ruined your weekend.

May i suggest turning off your computer and going outside for a walk you pale face pimple nerd

Jun 19th 2022, 1:48:39

I didn't start this thread. I didn't start the war nor the argument. I'm merely responding, clarifying and defending myself- not that my actions need defending. Everyone here is well aware of your antics..so continue to think your high and mighty, but the dude who has played since day 1, holds every record and never misses a set sounds more like the basement living pimple faced troll to me.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 1:48:39

Congratulations you've found absolutely nothing in life over the last 25 years to occupy any amount of your time other than warring in a non-war server. Super huge accomplishment. You don't see my ranks because I only just began playing again after 20 years....again, pointing to your all time best ranks in a server not designed to be played the way you cheaply Play it is not an accomplishment or anything to brag about. Move out of your moms basement, make a real life friend- because you told me earlier you have none..and maybe start a life you failure to thrive troll. Nothing about the way you play this sever is impressive or to be proud of.

btw one last question for your clueless ass; which server is the war server? Is it allaince where there is always 0 PVP and where all of the great players of this game set new $1 billion NW records every set?

I joined Evo last set and for the first time actaully tried netting. Did finish rank #15 with $513 million. No were near the caliber of Gerdler or the other LaF players but better than 90% of the other people that played last set....

Is it Tournament where 96% of the players explore their land as there is only 12-20 countries per level?

Is it Primary where you are only allowed 1 land grab per country as to not void GDI and the goal is get the highest NW?

Or is the war server express where you get to create a new country ever 72 hours?

like myself and Gerdler posted above; write a nice letter to the owner and developer of the game and explain why they need to cater to you and your desire to not have PVP in this server and hopefully they will listen to you. Dont forget to be polite ok as you want then to do YOU a favor by changing their game to suit your needs.

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 19th 2022, 1:54:35

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 2:23:44

Until then I will continue to war idiots who break GDI like you by multie tapping me.....

You multitapped him first to bait a response so you could war. You know this. You spend every set farming players to pick fights. You are a supreme fluffhole and are one of the players we are referring to when sanctions are required. Pretty much everyone playing express would love to see you banned, but for some reason the mods™ refuse. You earned sanctions, but prime refuses to ban, even though your stated purpose is to fluff with all of use "derp, it's a war game, c'mon man!". Hungry got banned but you're still here...it's strange... Anyway, back to being a fluff and fluffing the player base.

Jun 19th 2022, 4:22:32

Super- I would wish you a happy father's day, but I'm quite certain your impotent ass has no offspring. The world is a better place because of it. To all the other real dads out there- have a great day. But Super, continue jerking off in your moms basement, hoping one day some woman might find you mildly amusing enough to let you anywhere near her.

Also- back to your accolades, looking at your last 30 sets you only have 3 sets that almost hit 40m. Absolutely nothing impressive for someone who claims top rank. Most were devastatingly low showings. But keep on thinking you're God's gift.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 5:01:19

Thank you for letting me live rent free in your head.

I always laugh at idiots like yourself that like to sling random made up insults to random people like myself that you have never met in your life. I like to think that those insults are actually a reflection of the pathetic life that you live. You just try to portray your pathetic life on me to make yourself feel better.

It’s also funny how first you said that I should try to make top 5 but when I proved that I have done top 5 multiple times you then switch to attacking me because I have played the game so long. The same game that you are crying about right now.
Then you attack my so called accolades when you haven’t done anything other than cry about your fluffty country while typing little insults like a little boy who is still stuck in the 90s. What are you like 50 now?

Pathetic old geezer…

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 19th 2022, 5:04:52

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 5:15:01

So btw old geezer with nothing going on in RL. Have you decided which one of the servers is the war server yet?

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 13:22:22

I just want to ask wtf trump has to do with all this though lmfao

- basement dweller

You guys both could treat each other a little better as humans you know :-p that’s all i’m saying. I’m honestly tired of watching the world and how people treat each other. Not you two personally but just the world in general. We treat each other so badly.

Jun 19th 2022, 14:29:49

Cath- I agree we both could/should have been better. But im done trying to have this conversation. After being double tapped I responded w 4 ss grabs back just to get him to back off. Since then he has continued to AB spy op and send missiles very few hours. I haven't responded once so I'm not sure what the joy is in this, other than what we already know. He's just getting off ruining other players set. The set was ruined yesterday, feel free to continue- but is this not the same as hitting bots at this point? Exactly what you supposedly rail against Super?

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 18:55:26

Well I did ask if there would be interest in a war server and I was told that we had war servers but due to player politics they are netting servers now.

https://m.earthempires.com/...rver-for-war-51024#996541

So I guess that if enough people want to play the war game the way it was intended than we the people can turn express into a quick war server and everyone else can continue to play their 30 day or 90 day netgaining servers as they wish….

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 19:05:25

Btw why is it that “netters” are such nasty, toxic, full of hatred players?

There is no group of players in this game that is as nasty to others as netters.

Prime example is the insults on this thread and netters asking bayrock to kill himself in real life because he hit them…

https://m.earthempires.com/...talk/1-51022?t=1655665316

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 20:00:48

Btw why is it that “netters” are such nasty, toxic, full of hatred players?

There is no group of players in this game that is as nasty to others as netters.

Prime example is the insults on this thread and netters asking bayrock to kill himself in real life because he hit them…

https://m.earthempires.com/...talk/1-51022?t=1655665316

Your schtick is to find Netters, trash their build, then wait for the forums to blow up. You do it for the sole purpose of ruining the play of others because ambush attacks are exciting, and so is all the attention. There is no other reason. It's nothing to do with you "it's a war game" excuse. If you were interested in war then you would spy the server, find another war country and challenge them. But that's not ever the case. You trash players who are focusing their build on economy and trying to win top 10. You get retals and blow through your turns attacking anyone who responds. You should have been banned from express long ago. Eventually you will be, but only when enough top 10 complain. You seem to avoid the well known top 10 though, as that would force primes hand. Can't ignore the paying customers.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 19th 2022, 20:09:57

Will you be my war buddy gonzo? You sure have it against me and yet you aren’t even placing top 5. U placing top 15 at least?

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 20th 2022, 3:58:19

Well I certainly hope bayrock doesn’t do anything like that. That’s why I don’t like that actually, when I was younger all the kids at my school bullied this one kid and it was all fun and he messed with everyone back but one day goes home and did exactly that. You never really know when someone is really hurting inside so you never know a small act of kindness could go a long way. Even if bay rock is a troll I hope he finds some peace in this crazy year and world we find ourselves in and everyone in this thread as well.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 20th 2022, 4:05:49

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Well I certainly hope bayrock doesn’t do anything like that. That’s why I don’t like that actually, when I was younger all the kids at my school bullied this one kid and it was all fun and he messed with everyone back but one day goes home and did exactly that. You never really know when someone is really hurting inside so you never know a small act of kindness could go a long way. Even if bay rock is a troll I hope he finds some peace in this crazy year and world we find ourselves in and everyone in this thread as well.

Word bro, sad epidemic going on especially with youngsters and it doesn't get the necessary attention from mainstream media because it just doesn't hit the glamour note, i met beautiful people inside out that took their lives and it is devastating to their families, so sad.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

MILORD Game profile

Jun 20th 2022, 5:00:16

no need to troll the super fly.😊
born in the USSR

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 20th 2022, 22:06:37

Will you be my war buddy gonzo? You sure have it against me and yet you aren’t even placing top 5. U placing top 15 at least?

Gonzo you want to be my play toy this set or what??????

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 21st 2022, 14:30:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Word bro, sad epidemic going on especially with youngsters and it doesn't get the necessary attention from mainstream media because it just doesn't hit the glamour note, i met beautiful people inside out that took their lives and it is devastating to their families, so sad.

Thanks KO. Couldn’t agree more. Maybe in our lives things will change, it’s a dark and
Chaotic period for the world but it won’t be that way forever. Better times are coming this I am 110 percent sure of and maybe a lot closer than people think. Take care my friend

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 21st 2022, 14:33:53

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Thanks KO. Couldn’t agree more. Maybe in our lives things will change, it’s a dark and
Chaotic period for the world but it won’t be that way forever. Better times are coming this I am 110 percent sure of and maybe a lot closer than people think. Take care my friend

Let us hope that change comes soon guys. I worry about how bad things might be when my kids make it into the school system with how bad everything is today

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 21st 2022, 17:41:12

I think it will Superfly and hopefully they won’t have to go through the chaos that the kids in school now are, let’s make this the last generation for a long time that has to live like that. One thing we gain from all this suffering is a lot of wisdom. Maybe more so than any other generation. These kids today will grow to understand very well the world we live in.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 21st 2022, 18:09:20

Unfortunately it won't, not in current path and anyone that thinks that doing the same thing over and over will somehow change the result is lying to themselves.
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 22nd 2022, 0:56:40

I think deezy is aluding to the end of the current things in a biblical sense KoH.

Let’s us hope that our salvation from this tormentous time does come one day!

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 23rd 2022, 0:07:52

I actually believe a golden age is coming and that we are in the bad part now. I have my reasons for believing this. Time will tell though whether I am right or not. Let’s hope the planets align in our favor this weekend ;-)

*Go read the secret destiny of America by Manly P Hall. 33rd degree Freemason who from what I can tell knows more then he is saying. Fascinating book that details the lesser known history of this county. Truly this is Gods country, this awful period won’t last forever. Like anything in the universe we have are cycles and when it’s raining the sun of righteousness has to shine one day.

Edited By: Cathankins on Jun 23rd 2022, 0:10:36
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2022, 1:08:51

I actually believe a golden age is coming and that we are in the bad part now. I have my reasons for believing this. Time will tell though whether I am right or not. Let’s hope the planets align in our favor this weekend ;-)

*Go read the secret destiny of America by Manly P Hall. 33rd degree Freemason who from what I can tell knows more then he is saying. Fascinating book that details the lesser known history of this county. Truly this is Gods country, this awful period won’t last forever. Like anything in the universe we have are cycles and when it’s raining the sun of righteousness has to shine one day.

I hope you're right, it's been a terrible year thus far and I've been dealing with my mom's hospitalization since Saturday, bad primary care almost killed her, she developed pancreatitis and inflammation of the gallbladder, one of the doctors here at the hospital was horrified by her 80mg of a cholesterol med + an aspirin per day prescription, turns out that her last blood work almost a year ago showed she had 170 cholesterol and that she should have been taken off that fluff, you don't need cholesterol medication when under 200 especially that high of a dose, usually 80mg is for obese persons with heart problems, and one of the meds linked to pancreatitis is the one she's taking, I'm so pissed off right now, she's always been healthy and never been to hospital except for when she had me and my siblings, that prescription almost killed her, no exaggeration.
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 23rd 2022, 9:45:55

I am sorry to hear that KoH. I pray you and your family find peace and I hope it comes soon as well. I know that hurts but stay strong brother this all has to be headed somewhere. It seems the universe always finds balance and after these last few years the world is due for some peace is the way I see it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 23rd 2022, 15:53:18

Thanks bud
(•_•)

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Jun 23rd 2022, 16:20:46

Sorry to hear that KoH.. May i ask what cholesterol med it was? i ask as i take a high dose myself...