Verified:

Rocky79 Game profile

May 24th 2022, 18:37:54

Originally posted by Cumorah:
Is #60 called Z because they support Russia? Interesting choice.

the goalie for my Tampa Bay Lightning is from Russia and I will support him all the way to the Stanley cup again this year

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2022, 19:18:50

Z Nation maybe? TV show in case you didn't know.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

momo Game profile

May 25th 2022, 14:06:19

Earthquake destroys 123 buildings. Must have got KOH's land from last set.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2022, 16:33:14

Same! I hadn't gotten an earthquake in forever, then I allied KoH for a brief tech moment and now I've had 3 or 4 in the last week.

Joey0001 Game profile

May 25th 2022, 17:28:29

Not only are the prices on the market out of line.... We seem to be getting hit by shortages and logistical problems as well. I can't buy anything at these outrageous prices if I wanted. LOl. Talk about art imitating life.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2022, 19:19:36

Originally posted by momo:
Earthquake destroys 123 buildings. Must have got KOH's land from last set.

You probably did, good luck with that :P

Originally posted by Tertius:
Same! I hadn't gotten an earthquake in forever, then I allied KoH for a brief tech moment and now I've had 3 or 4 in the last week.

Sorry lol
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

May 25th 2022, 20:57:14

Originally posted by Rocky79:

the goalie for my Tampa Bay Lightning is from Russia and I will support him all the way to the Stanley cup again this year

Supporting an individual Russian is not the same as supporting Russia’s war.

Cumorah Game profile

May 25th 2022, 21:01:08

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Z Nation maybe? TV show in case you didn't know.

I know the show, but ‘could’ also be ‘The Mask of Zorro’. ‘Could’ be a lot of things. But ‘Z’ is different to ‘Z Nation’. It is an odd choice given the timing, that’s all I’m observing.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2022, 2:05:05

You could invade him and see if he cheers you on or not?

g0nz0 Game profile

May 26th 2022, 2:15:31

"Russia's War" LMFAOOOO
You guys sure know how to cheer me up. XD

Cumorah Game profile

May 26th 2022, 3:53:39

Originally posted by Tertius:
You could invade him and see if he cheers you on or not?

Thanks for the tip.

Rocky79 Game profile

May 26th 2022, 5:34:51

It's weird they banned Russian cats from international cat competitions, they banned Russian chess players from major chess competitions, they even cancelled Russian artists, performers, dancers, and musicians in some places, basically cancelled all things Russian not to mention the many large companies that pulled out of Russia. I think it's madness so I switched to Russian vodka to virtue signal my support of Russian cats and dancers.

Weird, nothing like this happened to Americans when the USA invaded Iraq or Afghanistan or Syria or wherever else we've brought America's corporate haliburton sponsored brand of war and terror.

I guess organizations like the NHL could never cancel their Russian hockey players because they would be breaching contracts with their players, and players union, sponsors, etc.

I'll cheer for peace for both Ukraine and Russia and for all people over there and I hope the Washington corporate war machine doesn't turn this into nuclear WW3

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2022, 6:35:36

It's weird they banned Russian cats from international cat competitions, they banned Russian chess players from major chess competitions, they even cancelled Russian artists, performers, dancers, and musicians in some places, basically cancelled all things Russian not to mention the many large companies that pulled out of Russia. I think it's madness so I switched to Russian vodka to virtue signal my support of Russian cats and dancers.

Weird, nothing like this happened to Americans when the USA invaded Iraq or Afghanistan or Syria or wherever else we've brought America's corporate haliburton sponsored brand of war and terror.

I guess organizations like the NHL could never cancel their Russian hockey players because they would be breaching contracts with their players, and players union, sponsors, etc.

I'll cheer for peace for both Ukraine and Russia and for all people over there and I hope the Washington corporate war machine doesn't turn this into nuclear WW3

And Europe is still buying hundreds of millions of dollars per day worth of Russian oil.... hypocrisy is real.....
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

May 27th 2022, 7:55:12

With a bit of luck Putin will die or be killed and new leadership in Russia will be able to hit the reset. Don’t care who the country is, you don’t go invading counties to take them over, Russia, America, anyone. Butchering people along the way.

Russia isn’t as strong militarily as they claim, as we have seen the past few months. Feel for the thousands of Russia troops that have died because they were lied to by their president.

Anyway, back to playing an online game focused on invading other countries. 🤡

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 29th 2022, 20:26:04

I agree, I cheer for Russia to win this war. Best way to accomplish that is to get humiliated in Ukraine, pushed out and use that as a reason to get rid of Putin and stop it with these silly excursions altogether.
Ukraine, US and all the nations sending weapons or providing intel to Ukraines armed forces is helping the Russian people as well.

Russia would be so rich if they just adopted democracy and became a viable trade partner to market all their important commodities that they source from their mines, rigs and industries.

g0nz0 Game profile

May 29th 2022, 22:58:39

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I agree, I cheer for Russia to win this war. Best way to accomplish that is to get humiliated in Ukraine, pushed out and use that as a reason to get rid of Putin and stop it with these silly excursions altogether.
Ukraine, US and all the nations sending weapons or providing intel to Ukraines armed forces is helping the Russian people as well.

Russia would be so rich if they just adopted democracy and became a viable trade partner to market all their important commodities that they source from their mines, rigs and industries.

Russia is still somewhat homogeneous and proud (Russia for Russians). It must be destroyed. Putin is doing exactly what America and many other Empires have done when their Homeland is imperiled. Ukrainian "elements" torturing and murdering Russian civilians in the west, and Jelensky suckling NATO teet, begging for $$ and staging Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0. I know most people arguing this are either undereducated or disingenuous, but "Putin bad" and USSR v2 are limp fluff excuses. My stomach turns when I see people cruising around with a ukie sticker on their car or flag hanging outside. There are only a couple of these massive psy ops left before it's no longer necessary to hide their intentions. But perhaps that's just racistsupremacistbigotheteronormativetoxichatetrumptardfoxnewsclosedminded fake news y'all.

Cumorah Game profile

May 30th 2022, 2:22:31

Amen!

TwoPodRay Game profile

May 30th 2022, 2:49:28

Yes exactly, the 0% market commissions would help them immensely in trading goods!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 30th 2022, 3:31:59

LOL
(•_•)

NitelL Game profile

May 31st 2022, 17:02:08

Originally posted by TwoPodRay:
Yes exactly, the 0% market commissions would help them immensely in trading goods!

10/10

Cumorah Game profile

Jun 1st 2022, 13:09:17

True to form, some ‘powerful’ countries go into war grossly unprepared.

Thank you in advance.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2022, 17:24:27

Thank you in advance.

You really think that? I don't, i tend to not underestimate my counter parts, i think Russia are quite content with what's happening around the world, their invasion has destabilized the entire world's economy sending the West in particular into a tail spin and complete panic, nah i don't think Russia wasn't prepped, this was a calculated attack, hundreds of millions of dollars are pouring in from the West oil purchases of Russian oil and the Kremlin knows that they have the upper hand, Putin is laughing his ass off watching the West depleting their arsenal by sending weapons to Ukraine, we are witnessing a chess match at a global scale and Russia is kicking our ass with pawns.....

This is very disturbing to watch :-(
(•_•)

Cumorah Game profile

Jun 1st 2022, 20:25:19

Thank you in advance.

You really think that? I don't, i tend to not underestimate my counter parts, i think Russia are quite content with what's happening around the world, their invasion has destabilized the entire world's economy sending the West in particular into a tail spin and complete panic, nah i don't think Russia wasn't prepped, this was a calculated attack, hundreds of millions of dollars are pouring in from the West oil purchases of Russian oil and the Kremlin knows that they have the upper hand, Putin is laughing his ass off watching the West depleting their arsenal by sending weapons to Ukraine, we are witnessing a chess match at a global scale and Russia is kicking our ass with pawns.....

I was cryptically referring to “Z” failed land grab in me. 😊

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2022, 21:07:26

Haha my bad lol
(•_•)

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 1st 2022, 21:57:51

Sheesh, typical Cumorah: get your in-game discussion out of this politics thread!

😊

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 2nd 2022, 2:10:48

Round 75 Talk is now online news talk.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 2nd 2022, 2:53:21

That Z guy is hitting a lot of well known names. Can’t wait to see all the retals coming in lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2022, 2:54:25

Originally posted by galleri:

Wait ...i see more servers on your moderator list.....i thought you was going to play Primary this round.....what happened????
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 2nd 2022, 3:24:29

This Primary set is tame with not much to discuss. A dry market, 2 or 3 players setting the table to become missile dumps later on. Couple weeks from now we might start another back and forth about the value of SDI and some terse censored exchanges. Besides this is what old men talk about "the world is on fire, my opinion is the correct one, and those damn commies". Just shake your head roll your eyes and leave us to our misery. At least you don't have to endure cigar smoke and farting contests.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2022, 3:29:32

Originally posted by g0nz0:

This Primary set is tame with not much to discuss. A dry market, 2 or 3 players setting the table to become missile dumps later on. Couple weeks from now we might start another back and forth about the value of SDI and some terse censored exchanges. Besides this is what old men talk about "the world is on fire, my opinion is the correct one, and those damn commies". Just shake your head roll your eyes and leave us to our misery. At least you don't have to endure cigar smoke and farting contests.

I'm not making any SDI this round so it will be harder and possibly more expensive to get.....
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Jun 2nd 2022, 3:54:55

Thank you in advance.

Strange it's almost like all the previous wars where bankers and corporations fund both sides while skimming all the "aide" and buying up depressed currencies and devalued commodities/industrial zones. Only conspiracy nuts notice patterns and they should be silenced because it's wrong to question what we're told by bankers and corporations.
You are correct about Russians and their immunity to demoralizing propoganda directed at their military and national pride. They may hate their government and the Oligarchs who control it, but there is nothing stronger than a Russians connection to the Motherland and pride in the bravery of the soldiers who fight to defend it. Sadly we have returned to the point of sheeple softly supporting gulags and sending 50 million Russians to death camps in Siberia, sort of like anti vaxxers/no maskers and containment facilities. Rinse and repeat. Must be nice to not have to think for yourself. More space for sitcoms and nice weather we're having.

Cumorah Game profile

Jun 2nd 2022, 7:03:28

On another topic, can we all agree Amber Heards legal case was 💩

Prob not long before Camille Vasquez becomes name partner wherever she works.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2022, 16:59:57

I really don't care about the celebrities, all they are is glorified humans....I've always rolled my eyes when I see people having mental orgasms when they see or get an autograph from those people, i never did understand it, to each it's own I guess.
(•_•)

Tmac Game profile

Jun 2nd 2022, 17:11:34

I really don't care about the celebrities, all they are is glorified humans....I've always rolled my eyes when I see people having mental orgasms when they see or get an autograph from those people, i never did understand it, to each it's own I guess.

Well said.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2022, 17:18:42

On another note...looks like warfare and tank sales are going to be good this set..... LOL
(•_•)

TidyTerry Game profile

Jun 2nd 2022, 18:51:57

I heard a case made that humans are hardwired to worship something. With religion fading from many people's lives they worship false idols like celebrities, sad really.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2022, 19:53:41

Originally posted by TidyTerry:

I heard a case made that humans are hardwired to worship something. With religion fading from many people's lives they worship false idols like celebrities, sad really.

Yeah that's interesting take on the hardwire effect, humans are more like sheep than wolves i guess, seems like we're devolving instead of evolving and i suppose over breeding plays a large part 🤷
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 3rd 2022, 3:44:08

Wait ...i see more servers on your moderator list.....i thought you was going to play Primary this round.....what happened????

It is like playing the game. You don't play it, it plays you. Modding is the same way :P

Also one way out of a playing server that all your friends want you to play.....is to mod the server :P

Here we are in June 2022. mhm

Weezy asked me how to make Chilequiles....... (topic change!)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2022, 5:35:51

It is like playing the game. You don't play it, it plays you. Modding is the same way :P

Also one way out of a playing server that all your friends want you to play.....is to mod the server :P

There's many variations depending on regions it's prepared...... YouTube has plenty options on how to make them, they're all delicious!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 3rd 2022, 5:36:09

Here is an update. I have been the first to give Z #60 his first retal

2022-06-03 05:33:24 PS I R WoG SuperFly (#25) Z (#60) 847A (1208A)

2022-06-01 12:28:26 PS Z (#60) I R WoG SuperFly (#25) 289A (540A)

Can’t wait to see the rest of the l337s get their pound of flesh

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2022, 5:38:09

Originally posted by SuperFly:

If he's who i think it is.....he will RoR :-(
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 3rd 2022, 6:09:47

Well #60 if you are here reading this thread and you are new around here than let me tell you that I retal all hits on me and IDGAF about netting so I’ll gladly FS you and wreck you if you ROR…

If anyone sees that he ROR me than you would have 24hrs to get your land back before I end his candy ass and leave him in DR hell lol

Edited By: SuperFly on Jun 3rd 2022, 6:14:00

Cumorah Game profile

Jun 3rd 2022, 7:40:06

Well #60 if you are here reading this thread and you are new around here than let me tell you that I retal all hits on me and IDGAF about netting so I’ll gladly FS you and wreck you if you ROR…

If anyone sees that he ROR me than you would have 24hrs to get your land back before I end his candy ass and leave him in DR hell lol

As will I, although I’ll retal a little later. But I gladly throw a set to war on a RoR. I actually think I enjoy it more since I can always make the top 10 if I want, but I don’t think I have the strategy and skills to ever win, so war is the next best option.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 3rd 2022, 14:52:37

Such a beautiful retal SF.

Yeah, even if it hurts, I respect a good retal - that's the best part of the game.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 3rd 2022, 22:26:42

There's many variations depending on regions it's prepared...... YouTube has plenty options on how to make them, they're all delicious!

It was the irony 🤣

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 4th 2022, 3:05:20

Oops. I forgot to post about that.

Galleri now helps moderate Primary.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 4th 2022, 16:19:43

Originally posted by Primeval:

Oops. I forgot to post about that.

Galleri now helps moderate Primary.

You did. They just don't read the stickied posts :p

TidyTerry Game profile

Jun 8th 2022, 9:35:50

So when calculating the 10% breaking margin, do you add the 10% to their weapons tech bonus % and calculate once, or multiple the weapons bonus times base def - then multiple that figure by 1.1? I know I should know this by now but after I failed 3 attacks I tried the second way and it worked.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jun 8th 2022, 10:18:30

You just calculate everything and then multiply by 1.1.

not sure if it is (Def * govtbonus * weaponstech + allies) * defbonus * 1.1

(Def * govtbonus * weaponstech * defbonus + allies) * 1.1

But I use the first one so that I never fail when I calculate fully. It rarely matters.

Cathankins Game profile

Jun 8th 2022, 11:10:20

You just calculate everything and then multiply by 1.1.

not sure if it is (Def * govtbonus * weaponstech + allies) * defbonus * 1.1

(Def * govtbonus * weaponstech * defbonus + allies) * 1.1

But I use the first one so that I never fail when I calculate fully. It rarely matters.

Been wondering that order for years thank you