Verified:

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 6th 2022, 11:17:29

So I have an old account on here i was looking at and was wondering if there is any way the mods could allow me back into it.

I was on the leaderboards for top 10 average NW At 70 mil and I was wanting to try and raise that a little.

I can remember my old email I used for the account, and I can verify who all my people I messaged was. (Serp, jay)

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2022, 18:04:40

Change your handle, PM galleri :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 6th 2022, 18:10:40

Originally posted by Cathankins:
So I have an old account on here i was looking at and was wondering if there is any way the mods could allow me back into it.

I was on the leaderboards for top 10 average NW At 70 mil and I was wanting to try and raise that a little.

I can remember my old email I used for the account, and I can verify who all my people I messaged was. (Serp, jay)

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

You use your login and password for the account. Viola. You are in! Unless you are banned....
Otherwise we have no way to get you in.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

g0nz0 Game profile

Apr 6th 2022, 18:18:35

Originally posted by galleri:

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

You use your login and password for the account. Viola. You are in! Unless you are banned....

Cathy "forgot" her password. Don't fall for it Gally. I sense a disturbance in the force. You should ban her until we figure out who this cheating bendeho is. Why is she trying to switch accounts hmmm? That's bullfluff piled high and it ain't gonna work. fluff off. >:(

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 6th 2022, 18:37:14

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

Cathy "forgot" her password. Don't fall for it Gally. I sense a disturbance in the force. You should ban her until we figure out who this cheating bendeho is. Why is she trying to switch accounts hmmm? That's bullfluff piled high and it ain't gonna work. fluff off. >:(

Marshal Jr.:
Sit down for a minute.
We aren't even sure who you are half the time.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2022, 19:05:34

Chevs, duh
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 6th 2022, 21:50:32

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

Ooh ok thanks anyways for the answer I appreciate it. I don’t think I was banned, probally deserved it though lol thanks man

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 6th 2022, 21:53:15

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

I doubt anyone would want to steal my Old account lol I had 3 primary wins and a top 3 of 70 mil NW. nothing special but I was hoping I could add to it. I was actually surprised to see my old name even on the leaderboards.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 7th 2022, 2:57:24

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

Ooh ok thanks anyways for the answer I appreciate it. I don’t think I was banned, probally deserved it though lol thanks man

Well then you should be able to log in with your old email and password.

Actually deezy, I am going to ban you for calling me "man"

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 7th 2022, 11:28:31

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

I sincerely apologize xir

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 7th 2022, 11:32:12

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

My memory is ****** and that’s for stuff I did yesterday lol it’s cool, thanks anyways xir ;-) I understand you have no way of knowing who I am. Good call honestly. Not the one I was hoping for but it’s best for the game.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 7th 2022, 14:19:32

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

My memory is ****** and that’s for stuff I did yesterday lol it’s cool, thanks anyways xir ;-) I understand you have no way of knowing who I am. Good call honestly. Not the one I was hoping for but it’s best for the game.

I have ways to know who you are. It just we have no option on this end to reset passwords etc.
Have you tried the forget password button if that is the issue?
Stop calling me a xir. wtf is that fluff?

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 7th 2022, 15:23:29

Thanks guys.

- deezyboy

I have ways to know who you are. It just we have no option on this end to reset passwords etc.
Have you tried the forget password button if that is the issue?
Stop calling me a xir. wtf is that fluff?

Sorry I didn’t want to refer to you as “man” I thought maybe you are gender neutral hahah

Jk bro/xir

I thought I remembered it but it didn’t work. I was a stoner in my younger years + couple wrecks, my memory isn’t the best. Its ok though thank you I really do appreciate it. It’s the thought that counts and an honor to speak with you sir.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2022, 19:09:39

She, she's a she :-)
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 7th 2022, 19:22:01

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Galleri is a women that fights like a dirty man though.

Steel chairs, barb wrapped bats, knuckles and rusty sharp knives dipped in poison

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2022, 19:43:51

That's right!
(•_•)

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 7th 2022, 19:48:48

Oopsi sorry galleri

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 7th 2022, 19:49:37

So that’s why you threatened to ban me ha that’s funny

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 7th 2022, 20:57:17

🤦 This one .... Lol

farmer Game profile

Apr 10th 2022, 19:31:11

"Sorry I didn’t want to refer to you as “man” I thought maybe you are gender neutral hahah"

we do not have many politicly correct people around here we are what we are, vaxxers, anti vaxxers, old hippies. lefties, righties, gays, straights, we call em like we see em.
There must be a country song in there somewhere

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 10th 2022, 23:18:20

Originally posted by farmer:
"Sorry I didn’t want to refer to you as “man” I thought maybe you are gender neutral hahah"

we do not have many politicly correct people around here we are what we are, vaxxers, anti vaxxers, old hippies. lefties, righties, gays, straights, we call em like we see em.
There must be a country song in there somewhere

trains, trucks, mama, prisons....

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 11th 2022, 1:39:42

🤦 This one .... Lol

Wait aren’t you a woman? I thought someone said you are

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 11th 2022, 2:20:59

🤦 This one .... Lol

Wait aren’t you a woman? I thought someone said you are

How did you go from sorry to forgetting this important detail about me?

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 11th 2022, 3:11:11

I don’t think I ever knew to begin with to be honest. Not sure we have ever played together

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2022, 3:18:43

4 days ago
(•_•)

farmer Game profile

Apr 11th 2022, 22:17:01

We can all identify as what ever we like

Snoopdawg Game profile

Apr 12th 2022, 1:05:42

We is what we is I beez a flea chasing tick scratching but draggin hound dog!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 12th 2022, 3:44:41

I made it a habit of using the ladies room when the men's room is closed for some reason, I've been confronted and I simply say "I feel like a woman today, sorry I didn't make the rules" and go on my merry way.... so satisfying!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 12th 2022, 3:46:31

I don’t think I ever knew to begin with to be honest. Not sure we have ever played together

Who were you before? I have played since Arrow.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 12th 2022, 11:34:58

Who were you before? I have played since Arrow.

Deezyboy, I never played alliance much, I maybe played with stones once and I didn’t care for all the structure, I prefer the chaos of the single servers. It’s awesome what their big guys do it’s just not my thing.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 12th 2022, 11:37:01

Noahide law incoming 2022. Woops I’m not supposed to spill the secrets forget I said that

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 12th 2022, 11:38:10

I made it a habit of using the ladies room when the men's room is closed for some reason, I've been confronted and I simply say "I feel like a woman today, sorry I didn't make the rules" and go on my merry way.... so satisfying!

You may spark a real movement if you keep peeing on the women’s toilet seats

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 7th 2022, 17:11:38

Contact me and I can tell you the email linked to the old account if you've forgotten which one, then you can use the forgot password option. I'd need a good bit of validation to change the email on the account. I cannot change the password

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

May 7th 2022, 18:25:52

As a note of validation, I remember Deezyboy from Express years ago and I'm sure its them.

Cathankins Game profile

May 8th 2022, 0:23:34

Thanks but I’ll be ok ive got settled in with this account now. Thanks though

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2022, 1:49:47

You may spark a real movement if you keep peeing on the women’s toilet seats

Actually I'm in the movement, if I feel like a lady I'll go to ladies room, i didn't make the rule but when it suits me i sure damn follow it :-)
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

May 8th 2022, 3:44:32

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2022, 3:57:12

Originally posted by Rocky79:

That made me LOL hahaha
(•_•)