Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 4:11:43

The Borg are all down at the bottom of the scoreboard with their restarts, completely trounced.

Apparently the Borg plan to continue their war of unprovoked aggression on all peaceful Netters indefinitely. I for one will fight the Borg until they are gone and we are free to play the game in peace once again.

I call on all players of good will to hammer your ploughshares into swords and take up the battle! The new set begins March 6

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 11:16:44

Good game.

Glhf next set.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 14:22:01

GLHF next set. We live for war and will outlast all of you.

Congrats to FOS for another victorious round.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 15:46:24

Well played
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 7th 2022, 16:03:14

Originally posted by Getafix:
The Borg are all down at the bottom of the scoreboard with their restarts, completely trounced.

Apparently the Borg plan to continue their war of unprovoked aggression on all peaceful Netters indefinitely. I for one will fight the Borg until they are gone and we are free to play the game in peace once again.

I call on all players of good will to hammer your ploughshares into swords and take up the battle! The new set begins March 6

Geta is well read I see. You think with everything going on in the right we are close right now? Hoping for the redemption to begin this summer, I have my reasons for thinking that, just curious what you think.

Cathankins Game profile

Apr 7th 2022, 16:03:49

Originally posted by SuperFly:
GLHF next set. We live for war and will outlast all of you.

Congrats to FOS for another victorious round.

Still at it huh lol some
Things never change

sfbob Game profile

Apr 8th 2022, 11:57:28

Bonus

Disl Game profile

Apr 9th 2022, 21:58:18

^this