Verified:

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 1st 2022, 1:06:55

Hey all,

I'm a longtime player (many years and many alliances, especially if you go back to the 2025 swirve days) but have taken an extended break of *checks math* 9 years. It definitely sounds like there have been a few tweaks to the game itself which I'm catching up on (there are sanctioned bots?!), but I'm curious about the landscape of the different clans on alliance these days. Any notable wars of recent history? Who are the main players for netting and warring? Is the upcoming set in a few weeks expected to be calm or are pacts not getting renewed, etc?

Do people set up land trades now? There were quite a few wars around whether that was kosher for netting...

Also, are there any old, old players still around? I see galleri - is imag still around and killing? ZEN looks familiar - did you play on team?

Anyways, looking forward to reminiscing a bit and having some fun.

Tmac Game profile

Apr 1st 2022, 1:31:19

Laf is still the top netters. Wars are mostly agreed upon before the set starts. Mercs and sof are tops.

It's pretty chill compared to back in the day. Netters are mostly left alone and they stick to hitting bots. The war guys beat the crap out of each other the last couple weeks of the set.

Land trading isn't a thing any more. There is country to country dr that lowers your ghost acre returns when hitting the same country alot.

Prob alot of old names you'll recognize. Welcome back, have fun!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 1st 2022, 3:09:40

No iMag. I run LaF, EVO, PDM, and SOF.
Zen disappeared after I sent many spider photos.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BigP Game profile

Apr 1st 2022, 13:40:52

galleri is a bot
- SoF

Buch Game profile

Apr 1st 2022, 20:01:55

Penis

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2022, 18:45:44

Hooters
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2022, 21:18:25

Hey Tertius,

landtrading is a thing of the past, the bots replaced that way of playing.
Don of LaF