Verified:

aponic Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 23:48:33

Someone will be along to confirm this. No need to try anything cheap.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 0:00:08

Dupe posting for the win. I should pay more attention.

While I am here let me say something. SOF was always going to war. The people, for the most part posting on the other thread have been DOOM members.

NBK did a nice job hitting us first. We wanted a war, this is great. NBK had 314 member and we made an effort to match up to that. A day prior to the start of this war, they dropped their 20 odd players in protection. This is no tactic on NBKs part, simply a straightforward thing to do.

This should be a good war. As K4F has pointed out, both alliances had similar turns stored and NBK simply beat us to the punch. If NBK had not hit us, we would have hit them in several days.

To NOW3P, DM, etc over at KA:
I don't know what your personal problem with SOF is but I would assume that it is a carry-over from alliance as NOW3P told me that was his bias against us. That is real lame. You pacted every alliance on the server but us and have been constantly trolling. Give it up.

Edited By: aponic on Dec 15th 2010, 0:03:00
See Original Post
SOF
Cerevisi

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 0:07:01

Appreciate you admitting that Aponic, was a fair thing for SoF to do, just some Doom member drama that was getting into action!

We did drop all our protection players a few days ago, although we still did have 20 some odd under 500k NW :/
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

aponic Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 0:08:54

Indeed. I said the same thing on the other thread but it got burried.
SOF
Cerevisi

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Dec 15th 2010, 0:11:04

I admit my drama in the other threads was lame, lets just have us a good war guys :) you know I still love you all, just a poor way of showing it on my part

DM Game profile

Patron

Dec 15th 2010, 0:24:37

This has nothing to do with other servers. SoF got themselves in trouble with us at LaE when Ivan ran his mouth for 2 months. Now Heston is running his mouth adding to the harsh situation Ivan has already put you in.

Heston Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 0:46:34

ftw i have no idea about politics or history or grudges. my comment was out of taste concidering the history, for that i am sorry to KA as a whole.
the rest was just flaming Now3pee, for that i am not sorry. he likes to post anyway.

i have respect for nbk and look forward to a fun war.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

aponic Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 1:33:17

DM: That was unknown to me. Ivan has was not playing in the SOF tag for the past several resets. At least 2. Heston is a member of Doom and that clearly has nothing to do with anything prior to yesterday.

If you want to resolve any bad blood, you can contact me privately. I contacted you, and you had nothing to say.
SOF
Cerevisi

Mad Morticia Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 7:26:30

yep. we'll sure do it altho we would like to say good luck to both sides.

Cannot help but tell this tale tho cause it is sorta funny. Didn't realize we were going to police until until now--unable to stop by yesterday. But PAN is policing, right? Well, guess what happened when I was playing my countries just now? A SOF player took out all my missiles. LOL

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 7:37:05

Aponic - I don't recall ever telling you I have a problem with SoF from alliance. I don't even play alliance anymore, and haven't done so actively for quite a while. When I did though, I had plenty of friends who played (and presumably still do) in SoF.

My problem with SoF *was* quite simple - Despite what you just posted, the last 24 hours has been filled with posts of DOOM/SoF'ers trying to act like this was A. some unexpected war on SoF's part and a sneaky move by NBK, and that B. You guys wouldn't have done exactly the same thing to NBK had they not beaten you to the punch after a blatantly obvious political move. I smelled bullfluff, and I called it - plain and simple...seems a few of your members didn't like the most logical explanation of the situation.

SoF's newer problem though is your mouthpiece Heston. He still has the potential to single handedly convince me to piss all over your nice even little war, despite what NBK has requested....but I will take the apology posted above at face value for the time being. I could change my mind very quickly again if he were to keep posting opinions on stuff he himself says he doesn't know anything about regarding KA though. I don't suffer stupid well, and I'm not about to start making exceptions.

Happy now?

Makinso Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 11:46:17

LoL poor MM

gambit Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 1:01:57

i liked it better when people werent being all rational and stuff
Natural Born Killer

Popcom Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 1:38:04

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Aponic - I don't recall ever telling you I have a problem with SoF from alliance. I don't even play alliance anymore, and haven't done so actively for quite a while. When I did though, I had plenty of friends who played (and presumably still do) in SoF.

My problem with SoF *was* quite simple - Despite what you just posted, the last 24 hours has been filled with posts of DOOM/SoF'ers trying to act like this was A. some unexpected war on SoF's part and a sneaky move by NBK, and that B. You guys wouldn't have done exactly the same thing to NBK had they not beaten you to the punch after a blatantly obvious political move. I smelled bullfluff, and I called it - plain and simple...seems a few of your members didn't like the most logical explanation of the situation.

SoF's newer problem though is your mouthpiece Heston. He still has the potential to single handedly convince me to piss all over your nice even little war, despite what NBK has requested....but I will take the apology posted above at face value for the time being. I could change my mind very quickly again if he were to keep posting opinions on stuff he himself says he doesn't know anything about regarding KA though. I don't suffer stupid well, and I'm not about to start making exceptions.

Happy now?

/pwned!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

aponic Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 4:49:00

You explained absolutely nothing about your bias against SOF prior to the FS. Good reply.

Popcom: I have been nothing but straight forward. The only person from SOF posting on the other thread was Murf. I would have to re-read to see if he said something that was not straight-forward, but I really don't think it has much to do with what I said to NOW3P.

SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 4:49:40

MM: Very ironic :P
SOF
Cerevisi

Ozzite Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 4:56:11

Originally posted by aponic:

To NOW3P, DM, etc over at KA:
I don't know what your personal problem with SOF is but I would assume that it is a carry-over from alliance as NOW3P told me that was his bias against us. That is real lame. You pacted every alliance on the server but us and have been constantly trolling. Give it up.

That is me too! I also don't play alliance, and this really isn't a cross server thing. My only current problem with SoF is mrford, I would really like to kill that prick
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

mrford Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:23:14

I really have no idea what your petty beef with me is. At all. But if you wan tosettle this I'm sure it can be arranged. I'm just glad that you finally ballsed up and stated your beef in the open. I have had numerous people come to me with logs of you crying about your love for me.

I don't hate you, in face I don't ever even think about you. I had never even heard of you before we played together in LaE. I have settled my differences with NOW3P and that's all I'm really concerned with. You matter about as much as the bum that asked for a few dollars yesterday.

So in conclusion, who the fluff do you think you are? I really don't know. But running around crying about me is just making you look silly. You can either contact me and we can squash this, or you can keep fluffing to anyone unfortunate enough to be traped in a conversation with you. The choice is yours.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:30:44

Originally posted by aponic:
You explained absolutely nothing about your bias against SOF prior to the FS. Good reply.

Popcom: I have been nothing but straight forward. The only person from SOF posting on the other thread was Murf. I would have to re-read to see if he said something that was not straight-forward, but I really don't think it has much to do with what I said to NOW3P.

Aponic - That's because.....brace yourself....I have no bias against SoF.

You guys just tend to do a lotta stupid fluff FA wise, and I'm happy to call you on it. But just because I think you're morons in the FA realm doesn't necessarily mean I have a bias...it just means I think you're morons in the FA realm.

Sorry kiddo, you just don't matter enough to me for me to carry a bias. Only reason I wanted a war w/ you this set is because I wanted something a bit more challenging than the regular ol' roll over war I'm used to.

sheesh...some people really need to get over themselves.

mrford - I'm pretty sure Ozz's issues stem from some extremely lackluster leadership and a perceived willingness to throw your own members under the bus in LaE for an essentially meaningless act. It's a perception thing, and I know you well enough to know better....but not everyone does, and you've gotta understand that before you try and deal w/ folks on that level.

One way or another, your ragequit w/ LaE folks strikes me as more of an ongoing thing than a past event lately.

mrford Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:34:22

I'm kinda lost

when did I ever throw lae under the bus? If I did it was unknowingly. I kinda remember gathering you and thunder up after the mass deletions, putting hours into resurecting lae, and working my ass off with you 2 to retain members that were leaving and recruit new ones to keep us the largest clan in the game.

I was inactive for one set, my bad. I'm not going into that though, not here

and I have no idea about your ragequit comment. I had announced I was leaving NA weeks before they threw me to RD, if that's what you are refering to?

Edited By: mrford on Dec 16th 2010, 5:41:41
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:36:40

*Throws mrford under a bus*
NBK

mrford Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:39:16

Ofc you would

stop hitting so fluffing fast btw, thanks
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:41:01

I'd say if you don't know what I'm talking about fordie, discussing it here on FFAT is probably rather inappropriate.

Some of us around here still believe internal affairs should be kept internal.

mrford Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:43:25

Well pm me then, because I really don't understand. I know he fluffed constantly that I shot him down onthe forums often, but he made some silly grabs and fa auths.

Outside of that I truly have no idea.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:47:38

Nah - I have a feeling I'm talking to a brick wall.

mrford Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 5:51:05

Make your mind up

then let me know
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 16th 2010, 6:05:21

Now3p Need your contact asap pls.

NBK

aponic Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 12:42:57

NOW3P: I am not a kangaroo or a child. Don't call me a kid. You admit you have bias and you mock me in the same sentence. Sorry about the hits mate. Get you back next reset.

SOF
Cerevisi

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 17th 2010, 21:15:59

Maybe you should hit me up before you assume I'm ok with a FA solution?

If those are the games you wanna play, we can play.