Verified:

momo Game profile

Feb 27th 2022, 16:55:12

Something is wrong with this guy's mental state. Attacking Ukraine for no reason and now putting his nuclear forces on alert just makes no sense to rational peaople.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2022, 19:04:05

He's a Dictator, it's what they do.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

g0nz0 Game profile

Feb 27th 2022, 19:19:20

100% bought and paid for globalist controlled Western government begging to join NATO and suckle capitalist tit = No reason.
Every US/EU politician who participated in the Trump Russia,Russia,Russia!! treason/impeachment saga had family and friends "working" on boards of Ukrainian businesses/national utilities/military as "Consultants" Including Brandon = No reason.
Ukrainian Lt. Col Vindman tapped as fake witness for impeachment 2.0 to take heat off exposed politicians grifting in Ukraine (still blaming Russia...) = No reason. Definitely not Bankers profiting on both sides of conflict so let's push the narrative that it's about expanding territory and has absolutely "No reason" to do with Western corruption, sheeple distractions, war profiteering, destabilizing markets/currencies. What is an election? Who was covid? Nope!
Jes Crazy Ivan doin his thang yo. Ебать ви!! KopoHa-22 rockets thru yo bathroom window ni**@!! Їжте лайно NATO/EU!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2022, 19:30:36

Originally posted by g0nz0:
100% bought and paid for globalist controlled Western government begging to join NATO and suckle capitalist tit = No reason.
Every US/EU politician who participated in the Trump Russia,Russia,Russia!! treason/impeachment saga had family and friends "working" on boards of Ukrainian businesses/national utilities/military as "Consultants" Including Brandon = No reason.
Ukrainian Lt. Col Vindman tapped as fake witness for impeachment 2.0 to take heat off exposed politicians grifting in Ukraine (still blaming Russia...) = No reason. Definitely not Bankers profiting on both sides of conflict so let's push the narrative that it's about expanding territory and has absolutely "No reason" to do with Western corruption, sheeple distractions, war profiteering, destabilizing markets/currencies. What is an election? Who was covid? Nope!
Jes Crazy Ivan doin his thang yo. Ебать ви!! KopoHa-22 rockets thru yo bathroom window ni**@!! Їжте лайно NATO/EU!!

People are stupid, they're brainwashed from an early age to make them sheeple, why do you suppose the education system in the US is the worst in the world? Who's been running the education system in the US since the 60s?

Thieves and crooks run the world, they tell you what you want to hear, sheeple believe them.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 2:13:43

Fun stat I read today,

Russia has dropped approximately 160 bombs on Ukraine (using the word bombs to keep things simple, bombs = bombs, missiles, or rockets)

America has dropped an average of 46 bombs per day on various countries throughout the world since 2001

If real life was star wars.. the USA is Emperor Sheev Palpatine and Russia is only Salacious B. Crumb

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 2:14:20

Also, it's interesting that Russia is being cut off SWIFT

Considering USA hasn't been cut off SWIFT for what they did in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, etc, etc.

Another thing I find amusing is that our dear leader Mr. Brandon shut down the keystone xl and killed thousands of good American jobs so he could buy oil from Russia instead of producing and refining it in North America

Edited By: Rocky79 on Mar 2nd 2022, 2:17:06

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 4:38:31

Amen brother! Corrupt servants of the Kremlin!
(•_•)

MILORD Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 10:19:12

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
People are stupid, they're brainwashed from an early age to make them sheeple, why do you suppose the education system in the US is the worst in the world? Who's been running the education system in the US since the 60s?

Thieves and crooks run the world, they tell you what you want to hear, sheeple believe them.

I agree with you. These "scammers" are a global financial structure that controls all the countries of the world. Their ultimate goal is global control over planet earth and population reduction. Wars and diseases are intentionally created.

Edited By: MILORD on Mar 3rd 2022, 11:42:07
See Original Post
born in the USSR

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 13:31:21

Originally posted by MILORD:

I agree with you. These "scammers" are a global financial structure that controls all the countries of the world. Their ultimate goal is global control over planet earth and population reduction. Wars and diseases are intentionally created.

That's Bullfluff, but I believe it.

This "invasion" has fluff all to do with USSR wet dreams or the Ukrainian people. Ukraine is the most corrupt country on the planet. There is so much money and political/financial influence going on that you might explain the lightening quick GLOBAL response to Russia (mostly targeting it's citizens). fluff wasn't this crazy since 9/11. You remember how Trudeau grabbed war time "emergency" powers for some fluffin rednecks honking horns?
Do you remember having the world collectively destroyed for the fluffing flu?
Noticing a pattern guys n gals? Wake TF up.

MILORD Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 13:48:30

There is a version that other parties will also take part in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict.
born in the USSR

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 15:07:07

There is a version that other parties will also take part in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict.

You know a drug dealer who is getting busted by the cops. You work at the courthouse as a judge. It's clear the guy is fluffed, and going to prison for life. He keeps detailed ledgers of all his clients. Your name is in there and you are one of his BEST customers. You would be ruined, along with the business men and politicians who buy coke and prostitutes from him/her/they as well. You can't stop this, but you can help. Your idea is simple. Have someone give the drug dealer a bunch of rocket launchers, M-60s, grenades and some armored vests. When the cops come to arrest you tell the dealer (and his family) to shoot them. They will send more cops. Now you start pointing lasers in the cops eyes to help again. The other judges and politicians on that list like this idea. They build the drug dealer a reinforced bunker with auto turrets and cutting off police radio comms...now the only way in is national guard dropping bombs in a residential neighborhood or maybe just set up a siege. Now wait a couple weeks until those ledgers are shredded and gone. Then tell the dealer to surrender otherwise they stop helping and police will kill him. I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2022, 17:35:06

That's Bullfluff, but I believe it.

This "invasion" has fluff all to do with USSR wet dreams or the Ukrainian people. Ukraine is the most corrupt country on the planet. There is so much money and political/financial influence going on that you might explain the lightening quick GLOBAL response to Russia (mostly targeting it's citizens). fluff wasn't this crazy since 9/11. You remember how Trudeau grabbed war time "emergency" powers for some fluffin rednecks honking horns?
Do you remember having the world collectively destroyed for the fluffing flu?
Noticing a pattern guys n gals? Wake TF up.

Well, couple things that made this war happen, one is the water issue to irrigate Crimea's farms, and the biggest being that having Ukraine, a country who's border is about 600 kilometers from Moscow join NATO makes the Kremlin very nervous, how would you feel about having another super power build military bases walking distance (figure of speech) from your capital? There's more to this war than what the mainstream media tells us.
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 19:48:36

Exactly KoH, Putin even said this in his address the other day

He said, how would the United States feel if we brought our military and weapons systems to the Canadian/US border, or to the Mexican/US border?

Btw, people demonize Putin but when I actually listen to what he has to say he seems very reasonable and he seems a heck of a lot more intelligent than our dear leader here in the USA

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2022, 20:06:28

Originally posted by Rocky79:

He said, how would the United States feel if we brought our military and weapons systems to the Canadian/US border, or to the Mexican/US border?

Btw, people demonize Putin but when I actually listen to what he has to say he seems very reasonable and he seems a heck of a lot more intelligent than our dear leader here in the USA

What is the Cuban Missile Crisis?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2022, 20:21:13

What is the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Gone, bring it back and see our reactions 🤷‍♂️
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 4th 2022, 4:34:56

The US house just voted 426-3 to send 13,000 troops to support Ukraine despite very recent polling showing that less than 15% of Americans support sending US troops to Ukraine

So, as we knew all along, our votes and voices don't matter and they don't care what we think

I couldn't imagine being in the military and risking my life for this farce of a democracy

There was a time when the government existed to serve the will of the people.

Now the people exist to serve the will of the government.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2022, 4:46:59

The US house just voted 426-3 to send 13,000 troops to support Ukraine despite very recent polling showing that less than 15% of Americans support sending US troops to Ukraine

So, as we knew all along, our votes and voices don't matter and they don't care what we think

I couldn't imagine being in the military and risking my life for this farce of a democracy

There was a time when the government existed to serve the will of the people.

Now the people exist to serve the will of the government.

Agreed, democracy is dead, hopefully everyone that's against it come out and vote for fresh blood in the upcoming midterms, vote against these tyrants.
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 4th 2022, 4:56:03

It was interested to see the Russian Ambassador to the UN make his statement today

He claimed that the United States legitimately elected President was overthrown

Lots of folks I know here in Florida agree with him

#Trumpwon

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2022, 5:16:51

Mail in ballots are an invitation for election fraud, anyone who disagrees is either ignorant or stupid.

Voter ID and in person voting are the only true verification methods, but somehow that's racist 🤷‍♂️

Death of democracy is here.
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 4th 2022, 5:44:24

This is the MIC gearing up for a protracted and highly lucrative media fueled war. Expect crying Ukrainians and bloody Russian corpses. You idiots are finished with Covid, fluffin finally. Der JAB!! wE DID IT!! BEAT Covid!!! Time for new programming.

This will cause a Cascade effect when Russia's economy crashes. Eastern Europe, Balkans, all the -stans. They will cash blackmail cards and get some side ops. Probably Chinese, NK, Isreali cyberwarfare. The bleeding of EU members. Just for fluffs and giggles they will complain the "flood" of Ukrainian war refugees are straining their welfare system. Mid terms will be slaughter for American Dems, so cameras on Ukraine, and Hitler, I mean Putin. The bank runs will get more frequent after watching governments freezing people out of their accounts for fluffing tweets or $1 donations. Have fun y'all!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2022, 5:47:15

This is the MIC gearing up for a protracted and highly lucrative media fueled war. Expect crying Ukrainians and bloody Russian corpses. You idiots are finished with Covid, fluffin finally. Der JAB!! wE DID IT!! BEAT Covid!!! Time for new programming.

This will cause a Cascade effect when Russia's economy crashes. Eastern Europe, Balkans, all the -stans. They will cash blackmail cards and get some side ops. Probably Chinese, NK, Isreali cyberwarfare. The bleeding of EU members. Just for fluffs and giggles they will complain the "flood" of Ukrainian war refugees are straining their welfare system. Mid terms will be slaughter for American Dems, so cameras on Ukraine, and Hitler, I mean Putin. The bank runs will get more frequent after watching governments freezing people out of their accounts for fluffing tweets or $1 donations. Have fun y'all!

https://youtu.be/qQbVyHVmmKs

Sink your teeth into that gem!
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 4th 2022, 6:35:43

Everywhere I go on the internet I see people saying they "stand with Ukraine"

So don't forget to stand with Ukraine gents!

KoH, Gonzo, you may enjoy reading this, this man is a genius

https://threadreaderapp.com/.../1494741765974224898.html

Edited By: Rocky79 on Mar 4th 2022, 6:42:37

MILORD Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 14:44:24

Everywhere I go on the internet I see people saying they "stand with Ukraine"

So don't forget to stand with Ukraine gents!

KoH, Gonzo, you may enjoy reading this, this man is a genius

https://threadreaderapp.com/.../1494741765974224898.html

Dear friend, I would like to add to your statement about people's concerns about this issue. Not only the citizens of the world are against the war, but also a lot of Russians say on the Internet, at rallies, over a cup of tea at home, at work: - "It is inappropriate to fight with Ukraine !!!" P.S. Perhaps some people do not know what links Ukraine and Russia. My wife was born in Ukraine! There are a lot of relatives in Ukraine along her line. Ukraine, Belarus is part of one great country of the USSR. We have one language group, we are related and related by blood.

Edited By: MILORD on Mar 5th 2022, 14:49:24
See Original Post
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 15:07:26

Pardon my restraint in rhetoric. I have to think about the words before I write! After all, quite recently I liked one politician who impressed me in terms of views. Today he is in prison... His name is Alexei Navalny. He fought corruption and did investigations. I have family. But still, I very carefully want to convey my view of these events to the other part of the Russians, who, like me, do not want war.
born in the USSR

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 5th 2022, 16:26:37

Pardon my restraint in rhetoric. I have to think about the words before I write! After all, quite recently I liked one politician who impressed me in terms of views. Today he is in prison... His name is Alexei Navalny. He fought corruption and did investigations. I have family. But still, I very carefully want to convey my view of these events to the other part of the Russians, who, like me, do not want war.

Great to hear a Russian perspective,

It is my belief as an America, that the US/Nato involvement in Ukraine is what has caused this reaction from Russia. I believe that we "poked the bear" so to speak and that this situation is largely the fault of the west who have placed NATO weapons in Ukraine and provoked the Russians

As the Russian leaders have said, they did not wish to attack Ukraine, and their war is not against the Ukrainian people or even against the Ukrainian military

From their perspective, they say that they had no choice but to fight to save the people in Eastern Ukraine from the Nazi groups and Neo-Nazi groups that have been waging war on eastern Ukrainians since 2014 at least, and to prevent NATO forces from putting nuclear weapons within a strike time of just 2 minutes from Moscow.

MILORD Game profile

Mar 9th 2022, 17:03:58

Where did the caronovirus go? Why do I not know more than one person who died from this disease?! Although I've been told a lot of scary stories, I've only seen seasonal flu.
Why, after the financial crisis of 2008, it was not alligarchs who suffered financially, but ordinary people. Did the rich get richer and the poor get poorer?
Now the dollar has grown by 45%, in 2 months, the price of gas for Europe has increased. This is a war of jobs poorer, and richer richer again.

That's why I believe in a conspiracy
I'm not afraid of becoming poor, my working profession as a welder will not let me die of hunger, even in our post-industrial society. But I don't like what's going on in the world

Edited By: MILORD on Mar 9th 2022, 17:16:18
See Original Post
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Mar 14th 2022, 4:23:49

French activist Pierre Afner entered the villa of Putin's daughter Katerina Tikhonova in Biarritz, changed the locks in the house and invited refugees from Ukraine there. As Afner told Insider, the villa has 8 beds and three baths.
born in the USSR

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 14th 2022, 5:09:33

French activist Pierre Afner entered the villa of Putin's daughter Katerina Tikhonova in Biarritz, changed the locks in the house and invited refugees from Ukraine there. As Afner told Insider, the villa has 8 beds and three baths.

According to Pierre
"Open to refugees, primarily Ukrainian."
Aside from breaking and entering, theft, and rummaging through her panty drawer, this activist will either be arrested by local police, executed by FSB, or just grab the next boat load of Somalians that wash up on the beach and hand them keys, take some pics and dip out. No Ukrainian would/should be dumb enough to fall for this propoganda stunt.
What's with all these do-gooders using Ukrainians as props and meat shield? Kinda fluffed up. And Covid-19? Are these Ukies fully vaxxed??! We're checking at the border right? I'm all for helping folks, but y'all need to be careful.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2022, 14:52:14

If Europe keeps poking that bear they'll find themselves cut off from that sweet Russian oil & gas they so much depend on, just saying.
(•_•)

Joey0001 Game profile

Mar 14th 2022, 17:07:06

No one can safely tell him no. So, he does whatever he wants.

MILORD Game profile

Mar 15th 2022, 4:21:21

And Covid-19? Are these Ukies fully vaxxed??! We're checking at the border right? I'm all for helping folks, but y'all need to be careful.

Do you still believe in covid and vaccine?)
born in the USSR

MILORD Game profile

Mar 15th 2022, 4:23:39

And Covid-19? Are these Ukies fully vaxxed??! We're checking at the border right? I'm all for helping folks, but y'all need to be careful.

not one of my friends was killed by covid-19 ...
born in the USSR

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 15th 2022, 13:44:05

Vaccinated Black Trans Ukrainian lives matter!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2022, 17:45:02

Covid is real, problem is that it was a common flu virus that was weaponized and purposely released to the populous, we know that much, the why and by who is being investigated, Vaccine is a scam, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that part out, you are a sheep if you believe it works, big pharma and the US government in particular saw the opportunity to make serious money from this scam, and they did, I don't know anyone that was vaccinated and didn't develop nasty side effects, permanent for the majority, I'm glad I stood my ground and refused to fall in line, I was exposed 4x and to all 3 strains, still didn't get sick nor tested positive, not everyone has a good immune system though and that became the selling point to vaccinations.

New strain is out and about, millions are getting sick, thousands of deaths have been recorded in China, they're calling this one Omidelta I believe, it's a hybrid between ......you guessed it..... Delta and Omicron, and guess where it started?...... yes. Wuhan, I think that lab is still at work, and there are already cases reported in Europe, this one is really nasty and so far the mainstream media hasn't picked up the story here in the US, reason is clear, they're trying to protect their puppet in the white house.

Give it couple months, this fluff is about to get really ugly and we're all going to pay the price for their greed for money and power.

https://youtu.be/F8j4pfXdvZE

That's the only media outlet I'm trusting, I'm very glad to have stumbled into this channel, there's still hope for real journalism.
(•_•)

commander1972 Game profile

Mar 15th 2022, 18:22:53

hmmm

MILORD Game profile

Mar 15th 2022, 19:02:45

Covid is real, problem is that it was a common flu virus that was weaponized and purposely released to the populous, we know that much, the why and by who is being investigated, Vaccine is a scam, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that part out, you are a sheep if you believe it works, big pharma and the US government in particular saw the opportunity to make serious money from this scam, and they did, I don't know anyone that was vaccinated and didn't develop nasty side effects, permanent for the majority, I'm glad I stood my ground and refused to fall in line, I was exposed 4x and to all 3 strains, still didn't get sick nor tested positive, not everyone has a good immune system though and that became the selling point to vaccinations.

New strain is out and about, millions are getting sick, thousands of deaths have been recorded in China, they're calling this one Omidelta I believe, it's a hybrid between ......you guessed it..... Delta and Omicron, and guess where it started?...... yes. Wuhan, I think that lab is still at work, and there are already cases reported in Europe, this one is really nasty and so far the mainstream media hasn't picked up the story here in the US, reason is clear, they're trying to protect their puppet in the white house.

Give it couple months, this fluff is about to get really ugly and we're all going to pay the price for their greed for money and power.

That's the only media outlet I'm trusting, I'm very glad to have stumbled into this channel, there's still hope for real journalism.

I agreed with you ... I also really want to find statistics on the birth rate of people. There are suspicions that after the worldwide vaccination, the birth rate will decrease.
born in the USSR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2022, 19:11:44

I agreed with you ... I also really want to find statistics on the birth rate of people. There are suspicions that after the worldwide vaccination, the birth rate will decrease.

Yeah we still don't know the full scale of the side effects from the vaccine and all the "booster" shots administered, and reality states that it'll take time, perhaps years before we really know the full extent of the side effects, anyone that argues there aren't any side effects is a kool-aid drinking gullible person, everything you put in your body has an effect, both good and bad, it's science.
(•_•)

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 16th 2022, 0:30:01

If you injected the kool-aid, even once you will have some side effect. Some short term, others years down the road. Multiply that with boosters. This was poison for profit. Call us conspiracy retards and contrary just because. But all of the vaxxed stare in the mirror knowing they got conned and their countries wrecked. For profit and power. That's why it's "Ugh! I'm just SO tired of talking about Covid. Like what about the people dying in ukrainia? And my husband says gas costs a lot now". The best part is the governments could do it all over again and 50% would still comply. Lockdowns, injections for children, curfew, homeless, jobless. I see the look in your eyes. I tried. Maybe next time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2022, 1:38:02

If you injected the kool-aid, even once you will have some side effect. Some short term, others years down the road. Multiply that with boosters. This was poison for profit. Call us conspiracy retards and contrary just because. But all of the vaxxed stare in the mirror knowing they got conned and their countries wrecked. For profit and power. That's why it's "Ugh! I'm just SO tired of talking about Covid. Like what about the people dying in ukrainia? And my husband says gas costs a lot now". The best part is the governments could do it all over again and 50% would still comply. Lockdowns, injections for children, curfew, homeless, jobless. I see the look in your eyes. I tried. Maybe next time.

Check this gem out https://www.sfgate.com/...rid-immunity-16987546.php my girlfriend sent me that couple days ago, it's circling social media, tell me that's not propaganda aimed for the sheeple......I got sick to my stomach seeing that!
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 16th 2022, 13:37:11

I said from the start, "I'm not beta testing a new vaccine, sorry but it's as simple as that"

I was amazed at how I was shunned from society and fired from my job and excluded from daily life things like restaurants and sports events so I moved to Florida in 2020 and haven't looked back

It's crazy the amount of pressure people have been under to take the shot, and the more pressure they apply the more I trust my decision to not beta test a new vaccine

I have two friends in the US military who said they were forced to take the shots and now they both have heart problems, one was a pilot who can no longer fly without massive chest pain

Don't worry though, their myocarditis is "mild"

Anyone else wondering why China would prefer to lock down 50 million citizens rather than buy and give them all the Pfizer vaccine?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2022, 19:07:06

Yes Gravitas has been covering that new strain OmiDelta, all while the west is cutting back restrictions and selling the vaccine... very bad recipe
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 17th 2022, 1:25:32

Yes Gravitas has been covering that new strain OmiDelta, all while the west is cutting back restrictions and selling the vaccine... very bad recipe

Currently all continents death tolls are declining and have done so steeply for the past 4 weeks. That may certainly change but the northern hemisphere is also going into summer season which has helped in the past. The most likely scenario is that we will not have to worry all that much about covid til about the end of summer or perhaps later.

This link should paint a pretty good picture of where the pandemic is going: tinyurl.com/2hfkwksm
This is zoomed in on this year so its easier to spot the rapid decline: tinyurl.com/4a784576

Maybe interestingly and on topic is that the spanish flu became much worse because of World War 1; the trench warfare isolated the mild variants in the trenches who had only a few fellow soldiers to spread it to, while the very harsh variants forced the soldiers to be recalled to front hospitals which allowed them(the virus variants) free access to a great number of new hosts.
I'm not sure how this relates to the current war in Ukraine yet, but the natural peacetime evolution of viruses is both theoretically and practically driven towards milder variants. War and certain other crisis may force evolution the other way in some circumstances.

Edited By: Gerdler on Mar 17th 2022, 1:35:00. Reason: Graph addtion
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2022, 1:35:27

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Currently all continents death tolls are declining and have done so steeply for the past 4 weeks. That may certainly change but the northern hemisphere is also going into summer season which has helped in the past. The most likely scenario is that we will not have to worry all that much about covid til about the end of summer or perhaps later.

Maybe interestingly and on topic is that the spanish flu became much worse because of World War 1; the trench warfare isolated the mild variants in the trenches who had only a few fellow soldiers to spread it to, while the very harsh variants forced the soldiers to be recalled to front hospitals which allowed them(the virus variants) free access to a great number of new hosts.
I'm not sure how this relates to the current war in Ukraine yet, but the natural peacetime evolution of viruses is both theoretically and practically driven towards milder variants. War and certain other crisis may force evolution the other way in some circumstances.

Yeah, it's worth the attention though, as of today 3 cities in China are on lock down, 15m cases & thousands dead, take those numbers with a grain of salt of course, I reckon we aren't out of the woods.....
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 17th 2022, 2:16:50

We aren't and will never be out of the woods

It's a seasonal coronavirus with animal host reservoirs so it's never going to go away

It's just amazing watching governments around the country (and around the world) in lockstep, promote these harmful policies when they should be promoting healthy lifestyle, exercise, and vitamin d

masks, social distancing, lockdowns, and experimental vaccines have all caused more harm than good and made things worse

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2022, 3:26:28

We aren't and will never be out of the woods

It's a seasonal coronavirus with animal host reservoirs so it's never going to go away

It's just amazing watching governments around the country (and around the world) in lockstep, promote these harmful policies when they should be promoting healthy lifestyle, exercise, and vitamin d

masks, social distancing, lockdowns, and experimental vaccines have all caused more harm than good and made things worse

I agree, incidentally a month before the pandemic started I went for a full physical including blood work, and the one thing I was really critically low on was vitamin D, I was prescribed 2 doses of 50,000 cu of Vitamin D, 1 dose per week, doctor told me he couldn't understand why I would rarely get sick being that Vitamin D is a major player in our immune system, since then intake about 5k cu per week during winter alone as he suggested of over the counter stuff, but yeah I agree that living a healthy lifestyle will boost your immune system, however, not everyone is blessed with good immune systems and even if they try to be healthy it just isn't enough.

What we need is a real vaccine that will do what it is supposed to and not be a glorified flu shot rushed through all safety guidelines and protocols as a hail mary "let's hope this works" injection, the only benefactors here were the drug manufacturers and all those politicians who bought the fluff out the Moderna and Pfizer shares, now people I know are having vaccine related problems and they all ended up getting Covid anyways, scam for profit!
(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 17th 2022, 13:00:03

Covid zero is impossible, the weapon got out of the lab and now we have to live with it for the rest of all time

I don't think a vaccine is the answer because coronaviruses mutate too quickly and by the time you have a vaccine the virus is two or three variants ahead again. This is one of the reasons why we have never had a successful coronavirus vaccine in our history as a species

There is one thing that does work for coronaviruses, and that is the strategy of taking care of yourself, eating properly and practicing a healthy lifestyle which is a strategy that is as old as time.

https://www.centralamerica.com/...s-fitness-to-fight-covid/

https://twitter.com/...fitness-to-fight-covid%2F

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2022, 18:22:49

All it takes is a 30 minute walk a day and you'll start noticing changes to your health, it isn't instant though but it'll happen, grow your own veggies, lettuce, radish, cherry tomatoes are 3 very easy veggies you can grow, greens you can even grow year round with limited space, YouTube has hundreds if not thousands of videos on this topic, micro greens are amazing for your health and takes very little space.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 17th 2022, 21:19:23

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Yeah, it's worth the attention though, as of today 3 cities in China are on lock down, 15m cases & thousands dead, take those numbers with a grain of salt of course, I reckon we aren't out of the woods.....

Well, didn't take long, the chickens have come home to roost, 0 Covid strategy epic, and I mean epic fail.....China confirmed at least 50m cases, 13 cities and 28 provinces are infected with death toll rising.....how does this affect the rest of the world?, more supply chain shortages, up to 12 hour delays at the moment at shipping ports, this is 2020 on steroids
https://youtu.be/senI-C45reM

(•_•)

Rocky79 Game profile

Mar 19th 2022, 13:37:07

I wonder how everyone in America feels about USD $5000 per gallon of fuel and USD $10,000 for a carton of eggs

Hyperinflation like this could be on the horizon thanks to the US going full retard with Russian sanctions and losing their status as the world reserve currency

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 19th 2022, 18:33:46

I wonder how everyone in America feels about USD $5000 per gallon of fuel and USD $10,000 for a carton of eggs

Hyperinflation like this could be on the horizon thanks to the US going full retard with Russian sanctions and losing their status as the world reserve currency

The tv tells me it's transitory. Everything is just fine. What concerns me more is the desperate need to affect true and substantive measures in addressing Climate Change™.
We need to see mandates move forward on vaccinations for children entering the school system and masking while inside closed spaces, like classrooms and gym.
I also think it's imperative that Americans work to improve access to voting rights for minority communities and undocumented citizens of the United States.
These are things that matter to future generations if we truly believe in peace and prosperity. America can be exceptional again. If it can just accept grandpa's colonialists world view followed him to the grave. Make New America a great place to be.