Verified:

Doug Game profile

Mar 10th 2022, 22:00:58

I was approached on alliance. The tag PDMxPDM doen’t belong to Paradigm or affiliated with our members. So feel free to do as you please with it. It’s an imposter tag. I can be contacted in alliance or on discord as the Secretary of State for PDM. It’s none of my guys. So by all means… lol

Doug
Secretary of State/hFA
PDM (Paradigm)

Edited By: Doug on Mar 10th 2022, 22:08:07. Reason: Blah
Paradigm VP/Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 10th 2022, 23:28:34

As the most senior PDMer here I deny your statement. PDMxTEAM is a win!

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 10th 2022, 23:33:55

as a former relations manager at PDM in 1A I can deny Dougs statement and tell you that he is deceiving you. We are affiliated with PDM and you must honor a DNH with out PDM tag in teams

Doug Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 4:25:20

Neither my friend Req plays in Pdm and superfly isn’t there either. So. My contacts on the alliance server, in game and on discord. So you both can just zip it. I’m the current Secretary of State and when Leto can play he’s acting president. So no? PDMxTEAM is not affiliated here.

So. Troll troll your boat gently up the stream…. lol

Doug
PDM hFA/Secretary of state
Alliance server

Ps. Requiem. I am the senior vet of PDM as I came with Comwood and Gail from POW Witt them as PDM was created. October of 2001. I was in middle school. Then Piggy, Sir Thomas and Dumar trained me. So shush yo face lol I still love you though.
Paradigm VP/Senator

Doug Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 4:28:44

Originally posted by SuperFly:
as a former relations manager at PDM in 1A I can deny Dougs statement and tell you that he is deceiving you. We are affiliated with PDM and you must honor a DNH with out PDM tag in teams

Nice try. We had a autocratic system of government. President, Vice President and Senate. A Secretary of State, Secretary of War, and division leaders. The position of “relation manager” never existed. That sounds like a genuflecting way of saying “I’m a shift supervisor at Taco Bell.” lol but you get an A for effort. but I’ve always liked you regardless lol
Paradigm VP/Senator

Rouger

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 18:26:04

I can confirm the PDMxTEAM is the real deal. I received an email from King Doug from Egypt who told me a great relative of mine passed away. A rich relative for that matter. I was told to all I need to do was send him my bank account info so I can collect my great uncles life insurance policy ($100,000,000). Once I happily obliged he was so kind to offer me his username and password for PDMxTEAM

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 11th 2022, 20:38:10

Team and alliance are two different servers Doug.
PDM here might stand for Paramount Modular Midgets.

Edited By: galleri on Mar 11th 2022, 20:46:14

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 20:48:53

PDMxTEAM is the rightful owners of PDM on the Team server. Also, I was an original member of Paradigm as well. You know more than one tag came together to form Paradigm ;)

LoTR FOR THE WIN!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 11th 2022, 21:01:04

Originally posted by galleri:

PMM
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 11th 2022, 21:03:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by galleri:

PMM

FML I mean Paramount Dazzling Midgets

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2022, 22:24:35

Doug just FYI I also played in PoW and it was actually my first alliance and then played in PDM for a few sets before switching over to IX.

Technically I have a seniority and birthrights to use the tag name PDM in team.

However, if you want to purchase my right to PDM in team we can come to an agreement. Let me know bro

Doug Game profile

Mar 12th 2022, 3:44:10

I’ll call Comwood and make sure dad approves. I’ll have my guy call your guy after dad checks with a guy in the Caymen islands. 🤣

Ps. I was gone entirely too long. Y’all are still all crazy. 😬

Edited By: Doug on Mar 12th 2022, 4:02:06. Reason: Zip it
Paradigm VP/Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2022, 16:36:46

Nothing sane about Team Server 🤷‍♂️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!