Verified:

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 1st 2022, 16:59:17

Coward. You pick a fight, get your ass kicked and have to call your crew in to take me out. Whoever plays Star Wars in Mercs is a pu$$y who got his ass handed to him and can't fight for $hit. No honor no skills. You wish you had my talent. Eat a d^ck then die in a fire.

Edited By: g0nz0 on Mar 1st 2022, 17:02:28
See Original Post

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 1st 2022, 17:07:00

Lol its the alliance server, maybe you should find or make one.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2022, 17:48:23

Hashtags aren't bombs bro

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 1st 2022, 17:59:38

Originally posted by Symbolic:

Are you admitting to being the no talent coward hiding behind his mother's skirt? Or does Star Wars want to stay hidden from humiliation?

Rasp Game profile

Mar 1st 2022, 19:29:41

you got death star'd
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2022, 21:00:42

Description is in the title.....

Alliance
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 1st 2022, 21:09:10

Its one of three people
Do as I say, not as I do.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 1st 2022, 21:39:45

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Alliance

Nah I am gonna call bullcrap and disagree with you both with this one.
Not many people ever wanted to screw with CROATIA (what happened to that guy?) cause he fought back. He ran untagged during the most populated times of this game.

There is 0 rule except the one in everyone's head that you have to tag up here. It just not "welcomed" by most clans as they view untags as suiciders.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2022, 22:45:08

Originally posted by galleri:

Alliance

Not many people ever wanted to screw with CROATIA (what happened to that guy?) cause he fought back. He ran untagged during the most populated times of this game.

There is 0 rule except the one in everyone's head that you have to tag up here. It just not "welcomed" by most clans as they view untags as suiciders.

Gogi announced himself, g0nz0 didn't, apples to oranges 🤷‍♂️
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 1st 2022, 23:09:29

Alliance

Original link please? :P

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 1st 2022, 23:12:10

Alliance

C R O A T I A

You're welcome :P
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 1st 2022, 23:39:23

Alliance

Mercs nettin'?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 2nd 2022, 0:02:55

Alliance

C R O A T I A

You're welcome :P

No noob :p

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 0:39:21

Alliance

I like 0 rule. Borg Party in 1A? Hungry style Guerilla warfare perhaps?

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 0:53:45

Alliance

I'm supposed to announce it? Like post my info each new set? This isn't about alliance or not. Star Wars hit me 3x, then apologized saying he 'thought I was a bot' when he saw my spy ops. I forgave and moved back to hitting bots. I check in few hours later to find 10 land grabs. "wtf dude?" "Sorry you didn't answer. Still thought you were a bot"
Then bombing runs and more grabs. I trashed his build with ops and instead of fighting he begged his girlfriend's to save him. He was a bully who got fluff slapped and now it's "dude alliance yo, untags get killed because". Don't pick fights you can't win. You wasted 500 turns fighting me and still have a parking lot to rebuild. As a techer no less. Way to help your alliance.

Buch Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 1:31:09

Originally posted by g0nz0:

Alliance

I'm supposed to announce it? Like post my info each new set? This isn't about alliance or not. Star Wars hit me 3x, then apologized saying he 'thought I was a bot' when he saw my spy ops. I forgave and moved back to hitting bots. I check in few hours later to find 10 land grabs. "wtf dude?" "Sorry you didn't answer. Still thought you were a bot"
Then bombing runs and more grabs. I trashed his build with ops and instead of fighting he begged his girlfriend's to save him. He was a bully who got fluff slapped and now it's "dude alliance yo, untags get killed because". Don't pick fights you can't win. You wasted 500 turns fighting me and still have a parking lot to rebuild. As a techer no less. Way to help your alliance.

It's a war game bro. Quit being a whiny netter.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 1:37:21

What does netting have to do with this? We we're fighting. I was winning. He begged for salvation. You rescued him. Not much on that argument. Dur Netterz!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 2nd 2022, 1:52:27

Gawd Buch, lrn2read

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2022, 2:17:56

Alliance

Did you reply to his 1at message? If no, well, he thought you was a bot, looks like a mistaken identity case.
(•_•)

Buch Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 2:28:30

What does netting have to do with this? We we're fighting. I was winning. He begged for salvation. You rescued him. Not much on that argument. Dur Netterz!!

I didn't help no one.

You lost and now you're whining like a netter

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2022, 3:11:05

Alliance

Did you reply to his 1at message? If no, well, he thought you was a bot, looks like a mistaken identity case.

There is a post I made about bots retalling. Christ I can't believe...

I oped to see if I could retal. Bots don't spy. He saw. That's why he apologized. The 10 land grabs a few hours later is where the 'confusion' set in. You see the bot retal thread? He linked it in-game. I don't think confusion had any part. News feed had me hitting bots. Anyway, I had some fun, think he learned some new tactics. We should do it again sometime.